FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Died 25th Dec 2016: singer songwriter activis George Michael

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Narinder
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Died 25th Dec 2016: singer songwriter activis George Michael Reply with quote

If he left this country it would be on the basis of the government not the media as he's sees britain as a big brother state.

Don't blame him!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-mccarthy_p24361  ,00.html

DAVID ICKE'S WEBSITE!

WEST YORKSHIRE TRUTH CAMPAIGN WEBSITE!

Last edited by Narinder on Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: George Michael know the score! Reply with quote

Narinder wrote:
He wants to leave because he can see this country as a big brother state.

Don't blame him!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-mccarthy_p24361  ,00.html

He isn't the only one who 'knows the score' ;

"First they ignore you, then laugh at you then hate you,
Then they fight you , then you win,
When the truth dies, very bad things happen,
Theyre being heartless, again "

- Robbie Williams - Trippin.

NEVER surrender Wink
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: George Michael know the score! Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
Narinder wrote:
He wants to leave because he can see this country as a big brother state.

Don't blame him!

He isn't the only one who 'knows the score' ;

"First they ignore you, then laugh at you then hate you,
Then they fight you , then you win,
When the truth dies, very bad things happen,
Theyre being heartless, again "

- Robbie Williams - Trippin.

NEVER surrender Wink

Sorry I'm not up with modern pop stuff (Jarvis Cocker excepted), is that
a RW lyric AE?
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must say Narinder, George Michael on that Sky clip has to be spread far and wide,nice one Thumbs Up
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A distinct case of 'taring with the same brush'. How many times were we reminded of Georges -mental- health problems in that clip?

Don't get me wrong, I think he's great, but that report had an ulterior motive.

I counted nine allusions to health and career problems before his big brother statement, which comes half way through the piece.

It's instantly followed by a JUMP to an old music video, instantly halting any dangerous thought processes his statement might have sparked in viewers.

See, I can crazy it up with the best of them...
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: man Reply with quote

Fallious, I assume you're joking!
The serious Sky dude was just following the path established by the shrill cries of the Gutter Press - that loads of footage was condensed and we still got a big brother quote is great, and we need to file this one for the records.
Good post Narinder. George Michael was at one time a mega-star, second only to Whacko Jacko himself. He is still massive.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask people something memorable about what Bill Clinton did when in office and most will say Monica Lewinsky, yet we hold George up as a shining example of what exactly?

Having watched the recent South Bank special about his life, he openly advocates the use of drugs, however ‘soft’. He is in a long term relationship with 'partner' Kenny Goss, yet is still out swapping bodily fluids with same sex strangers in public toilets.

To highlight what George Michael says about anything is highly questionable, regardless of success, he is just a singer and a fairly poor illustration of someone whose opinion is worth noting.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

To highlight what George Michael says about anything is highly questionable, regardless of success, he is just a singer and a fairly poor illustration of someone whose opinion is worth noting.

I agree with that, just because someone is well know doesn´t make them an expert on anything they comment on.

jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

I agree with that, just because someone is well know doesn´t make them an expert on anything they comment on.

I dont really understand these posts.

I'm not an expert on anything, but that doesnt stop me having an opinion on what is going on in the world today. Does it matter if you are a star or if you empty bins for a living? Are we not after the same goal?
Surely somebody in the limelight who highlights our cause is only doing a good thing?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jason67 wrote:

I dont really understand these posts.

I'm not an expert on anything, but that doesnt stop me having an opinion on what is going on in the world today. Does it matter if you are a star or if you empty bins for a living? Are we not after the same goal?
Surely somebody in the limelight who highlights our cause is only doing a good thing?

You know, on second thoughts maybe I was a trifle hasty.

I particularly liked Les Dennis's insights into Third World debt, Bruce Forsyth's expose into the increasing threat from Iran and Gary Glitter’s startling, thought provoking and highly detailed paper on the decreasing numbers of mountain gorillas.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anybody is suggesting that he has any gravitas. That's not the point.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES I HERD THE NEW RW SONG THE OTHER DAY!! OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO NOTICED!

I immediatly thought "Does he know too?"

paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People name their babies,take on diets and belief systems, dress accordingly, all that stuff
Are there any celebrities working against celebrity dumb-down?
Do we have to rely on the nearest shard of a George Michael or a Pilger?
Why can't these pricks come right out and say it?

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation, beautiful post mate :)
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celebrities, especially the rich ones are just lackeys of the system and are in essence whores. I've got no problem we people having talent but if they sell it for money they miss. George is obviously into “sensuality” and not “reality” so I'm sorry to say he's well and truly feked.

While we're on the subject that “Boom Town Rats” twat and Bono need a slap. Yes let's industrialise Africa implant the system and enslave the masses through their own greed.

Hey I'm only joking I think every high street on the planet should look the same as we worship the materialistic iconography of the beast.

Marks of the beast, designer labels, cars, sunglasses , expensive watches and lots of gold. Seal of Solomon? Yes indeedy.

Look have a drink and wake up.

uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
People name their babies,take on diets and belief systems, dress accordingly, all that stuff
Are there any celebrities working against celebrity dumb-down?
Do we have to rely on the nearest shard of a George Michael or a Pilger?
Why can't these pricks come right out and say it?

There will be some who fully know the truth. Mel Gibson? Bruce Willis? I dunno.

I guess they are just scared, shows you what courage Charlie Sheen has.

They must not realise that those who go along to get along are in even greater danger.
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Michael released from prison
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/8055522/George-Michael-r eleased-from-prison.html

10:21AM BST 11 Oct 2010
Pop star George Michael was released from prison after four weeks.

Michael, 47, was freed from Highpoint Prison in Suffolk after serving time for crashing his Range Rover while high on cannabis.

The former Wham! star, whose real name is Georgios Panayiotou, was jailed on September 14 after he admitted driving while unfit through drugs and possessing two cannabis cigarettes when he appeared at London's Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court.

The Prison Service refused to comment on individual prisoners.

Michael was moved to the softer Category C Highpoint, where Moors Murderer Myra Hindley served the last three years of her life sentence, from Pentonville in north London last month.

He was found slumped at the wheel of a car after it smashed into a branch of photo store Snappy Snaps in north London in July.

The singer, who had a previous conviction for the same offence, was told by District Judge John Perkins that there was no option but jail.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Singer George Michael Dead At 53
by Tyler Durden
Sun, 12/25/2016 - 18:18
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-25/singer-george-michael-dead-5 3

In a year that has claimed the lives of some of the most prolific and visible musical talents of more than one generation, including Prince and David Bowie, it is morbidly fitting that the man who gave us "Last Christmas", George Michael, passed away on Christmas Day, "peacefully at home" according to his publicist.

As the BBC first reported, the star, who launched his career with Wham in the 1980s and later continued his success as a solo performer, is said to have "passed away peacefully at home".

Thames Valley Police said South Central Ambulance Service attended a property in Goring in Oxfordshire at 13:42 GMT. Police say there were no suspicious circumstances.

The cause of death has not been revealed.

Michael, who was born Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou in north London, sold more than 100m albums throughout a career spanning almost four decades.

In a statement, the star's publicist said: "It is with great sadness that we can confirm our beloved son, brother and friend George passed away peacefully at home over the Christmas period.

"The family would ask that their privacy be respected at this difficult and emotional time. There will be no further comment at this stage."

Michael nearly died from pneumonia in late 2011. He received treatment in a Vienna hospital after which he made a tearful appearance outside his London home.

He said it had been "touch and go" whether he lived. Surgeons had performed a tracheotomy to keep his airways open and he was unconscious for some of his time in hospital.

Michael's 1990 album Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1 had been set to be reissued.

It was due to be accompanied by a new film featuring Stevie Wonder, Elton John and the supermodels who starred in the video to his hit single Freedom! '90.

Together with so many other greats who passed away in 2016, we thank George for the memories.

Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC HARDtalk with George Michael - Britain and US on Iraq War

Link

BBC HARDtalk with George Michael - Britain and US on Iraq War https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKYM7NtjQbY

'How could they let him drink and smoke himself to death?' George Michael's family are 'blaming each other' over his death - as some say they weren't even told he had died
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4069314/How-let-drink-smoke-de ath-George-Michael-s-family-bitter-feud-death-say-news.html

By Vanessa Allen and Clemmie Moodie and Emily Kent Smith for the Daily Mail
22:04, 27 Dec 2016,

George Michael died on Christmas day after long battle with drugs and alcohol
Relatives of extended family now say they were shut out of his life before death
Family asking why those around him didn't do more to help him battle addiction
But statement from publicist said family was 'touched beyond words' by tributes
A row has broken out in George Michael's family over his lonely final months, friends revealed yesterday.

Relatives said they felt they had been shut out of his life and were not told he had died, only learning of the tragedy from news reports.

Members of his extended family said the 53-year-old had retreated to his bolthole in Oxfordshire and questioned why more was not done to help him battle his drug addictions.

Scroll down for video

Tragedy: George Michael died on Christmas day after a long battle with drugs and alcohol +9
Tragedy: George Michael died on Christmas day after a long battle with drugs and alcohol
Painless passing: His partner found him lying 'peacefully' in bed +9
Painless passing: His partner found him lying 'peacefully' in bed
London: A Christmas cracker is among flowers left at his £10million Highgate Home +9
London: A Christmas cracker is among flowers left at his £10million Highgate Home
Oxfordshire: In a moment of reflection, this woman kneels as she places a candle among the bouquets outside the home were he was found dead on Christmas Day +9
Oxfordshire: In a moment of reflection, this woman kneels as she places a candle among the bouquets outside the home were he was found dead on Christmas Day
A source said: 'It's a large family and now half are blaming the others for letting him smoke and drug himself to death. There's a lot of recriminations.'

A statement released by his publicist Connie Filippello yesterday on behalf of the star's 'family and close friends' said they had been 'touched beyond words by the incredible outpouring of love' by his fans.

'For someone whose life was ultimately about his music and the love he had for his family and friends, his fans and the world, there could be no more fitting tribute than the many, many, kind words that have been said and numerous plays his records have received,' the statement added

Michael was found dead in his bed at his second home in Goring-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, on Christmas Day. His manager said he had suffered heart failure.

Share this article
RELATED ARTICLES
George Michael's 'girlfriend' from Last Christmas video says she 'can't believe' his sudden death as she pays tribute at gates of his London home
George Michael's family thank his fans for their love as a Range Rover parked outside the tragic star's home becomes memorial with well-wishers flocking to pay their respects and write messages in its dust
'Contrary to some reports there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death and from the bottom of our hearts we thank those who, rightly, have chosen to celebrate his life and legacy at this most distressing of times,' she added.

The singer had battled with drug addictions for years and was reported to have been using heroin, but his publicist insisted there were 'no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death'.

His boyfriend Fadi Fawaz, who discovered his body, said the singer had died 'peacefully'.

Michael's cousin Andros Georgiou said he had repeatedly begged the Careless Whisper star to get help because he feared his addictions would eventually kill him, but that a series of rows had caused a rift between the two men.

Mr Georgiou, a childhood friend and former manager to the singer, wrote on Facebook: 'My biggest fear has come true. I can't believe this. Please someone tell me this is not true, Yog [Michael's nickname] can't be gone.' The cousin wrote in the early hours of Boxing Day that he was 'watching Sky News in disbelief'.

Mr Georgiou's sister Katerina told the Daily Mail: 'We only heard when we put on the news – on Christmas Day. None of us know what happened. We just don't know anything.'

She said the star had not seen most of his family after his most recent rehab stint in a Swiss clinic last year, and had been in contact only with his sisters Melanie and Yioda, and their elderly father.

Michael was plagued by ill-health after years of cannabis and crack cocaine abuse, and a source told the Daily Telegraph he had been treated in hospital following recent heroin use.

Final photographs showed the singer bloated and pallid and he had shunned being seen in public because of his appearance.

He had turned his back on his former life in London and spent increasing amounts of time at his cottage in Goring, where his boyfriend Mr Fawaz and his former lover Kenny Goss were seen running errands for him.

Fans scribble messages on George Michael's Range Rover
Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%0:00
Play
Current Time 0:00
/
Duration Time 0:55
Fullscreen
Overcome with grief: A woman leans on a car covered in messages for the singer in London +9
Overcome with grief: A woman leans on a car covered in messages for the singer in London
Friends told how Michael had vowed to turn his life around and wanted to start performing again.

The singer had recorded a single and was making a solo album, and had spoken to his former bandmates about a special one-off Wham! concert. He revealed his plans to close friend Shirlie Holliman, who sang with Wham! as one half of Pepsi and Shirlie. She and her husband Martin Kemp, of Spandau Ballet, had been due to visit Michael on Boxing Day.

Richard Blade, a DJ who had worked with the band, said Mrs Kemp told him about the reunion idea before Michael's death.

He said: 'It's such a shame that we have all been robbed of that chance to see a really, really fun pop band get back together.'

Actress Debbie Killingback, who played his girlfriend in the 1986 video for Last Christmas, left flowers outside his £10million home in Highgate. She said: 'He was just lovely, normal and down-to-earth. He was fun and liked to laugh and was just the most amazing person. It's just such a loss.'

Tearful fans sang an impromptu version of the Wham! hit Last Christmas outside the London house, among the flowers and candles left in his memory.

Police are treating Michael's death as unexpected but not suspicious, and a post-mortem examination is due to be performed which could reveal if drug use contributed to his heart failure.

He had suffered a near-fatal bout of pneumonia in 2011, when doctors had to perform a tracheotomy to keep his airways open.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: