FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Royal wedding of ritual witchcraft?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind boggling, some truth for sure, but if all is true I can't see the Queen Bee waving a magic wand. So it could point to predetermined existence Surprised If predetermined existence why are some like us inquisitive? Magic could answer why so many are in trance like denial of everything, or their brains just die off (can't be that the amount of beer I've consumed Very Happy )

Royal Wedding Of Ritual Witchcraft P1.avi

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Pt 6 in progress?

Quote:
Uploaded by Truthiracy1 on 8 May 2011
Royal Wedding Of Ritual Witchcraft.avi Part 2 of 8. Researched by Christopher Lord Truthiracy Films 2011. An educational research documentary film into the hidden ancient rituals of the Royal ELite. Astonishing new information that has never before been pieced together and explained so clearly before now. Christopher Lord uses scientific data, with actual moon dates to substantiate his claims, backed by insightful etymology, symbology and theologies that will blow your mind.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In support of above I thought I'd check the name Kate in namebook. Reminds us of other exciting Catherine facts like Henry VIII first wife, name also means 'Pure One' Shocked then this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_of_Alexandria

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Winston Churchill— Britain's Druid Witch Prime Minister':
https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/winston_c hurchill.htm

'..Churchill was born in 1874 and his father, Randolph Henry Spencer Churchill, had been a Freemason and this may well have provided Winston with his first introduction to the fraternity. However Winston Churchill did not actually join the Masons until after his father’s death in 1895. Although there are different accounts of exactly when and where Churchill became a Mason it seems that he was initiated into the Entered Apprentice degree in 1901 in Studholme Lodge (no. 1591) in London. Churchill subsequently advanced through the Fellow Craft degree and was raised to a Master Mason in March 1902 in Rosemary Lodge (no. 2851). Another version has him being initiated into a lodge in South Africa in 1903. Churchill remained a Mason until 1912.

As well as conflicting accounts of his initiation into Freemasonry there is also some confusion over Churchill’s Druidic initiation, more specifically which of the several Druidic orders did he join.

A photograph in Stuart Piggot’s book The Druids shows a young Churchill flanked by a number of men, some wearing druid robes and others in ordinary suits. According to the inscription this photograph shows Churchill’s initiation into the Albion Lodge of the Ancient Order of Druids in August 1908 at Blenheim, his family home.

Elsewhere in The Druid Tradition, Phillip Carr-Gomm describes the same photograph while stating it was Churchill’s initiation into the Ancient and Archaeological Order of Druids.

Given the tendency for Druid groups to have overlapping memberships and joint ceremonies, it is possible that Churchill was a member of both these Druid orders. As we shall see, as a Freemason he was certainly qualified for both.

The Ancient Order of Druids (also known as the Druid Order) was founded in 1781 by Henry Hurle. Although Hurle does not appear to have been a Freemason he was a builder by trade and so may have been influenced by the rituals of operative masons which provided the basis for Freemasonry (interestingly the Welsh Druid revival owes much to the writings of a stonemason called Edward Williams, also known as Iolo Morgawg). Whether Freemasonry found its way into the Ancient Order of Druids via Hurle’s occupation or not, the latter was certainly heavily imbued with Masonic-like ritual....'

Churchill was also a member of a coven in Norther Ireland; his witch name was 'Warlock', but I can't find any articles on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: