FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anthony Bourdain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 pm    Post subject: Anthony Bourdain Reply with quote

'Anthony Bourdain: Suicide Or Murder?':
https://medium.com/@justindanneman/anthony-bourdain-suicide-or-murder- 4111c5ff3210

'..He Was An Outspoken Critic of Dictators
Bourdain was an outspoken critic of dictators, including Vladimir Putin, for years. In 2013 he interviewed Russian dissident Boris Nemtsov, who was murdered in 2015. https://t.co/Ajn2kyMQDm pic.twitter.com/yuXBVw8Kn8
— Sarah Kendzior (@sarahkendzior) June 8, 2018

In 2001, in his book, A Cook’s Tour: In Search of the Perfect Meal, Bourdain wrote after a trip to Cambodia: “Once you’ve been to Cambodia, you’ll never stop wanting to beat Henry Kissinger to death with your bare hands. You will never again be able to open a newspaper and read about that treacherous, prevaricating, murderous scumbag sitting down for a nice chat with Charlie Rose or attending some black-tie affair for a new glossy magazine without choking.”

Henry Kissinger was the one who invented the Gulf of Tonkin Incident that propelled us into Vietnam.

Last year, Bourdain joked that if he had the chance to cook for Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, he’d probably poison them.

… And Then There’s Hillary Clinton
Tweeted from Anthony Bourdain:

.. and I am in no way an HRC fan. I’ve been on the receiving end of her operatives’ wrath. And it ain’t fun,

— Anthony Bourdain (@Bourdain) May 2, 2018

Yet another mysterious suicide that seems to carry the stench of a Clinton.

Snopes, who many see has a solid source of information adamantly declares that they proved 20 years ago in no way shape or form are these sketchy “suicides” connected to the Clintons.

I’ve done my research and the number of deaths connected to the Clintons is staggering. It’s honestly so easy to research I knew Snopes was somehow compromised......'

'THOUGHTS ABOUT THE DEATH OF ANTHONY BOURDAIN':
https://www.brasscheck.com/video/thoughts-about-the-death-of-anthony-b ourdain/?omhide=true

Maybe I'm just a 'conspiracy theorist', but my money would be on 'suicided'.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: