FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Petition: 'close alliance' between Britain and Israel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject: Petition: 'close alliance' between Britain and Israel Reply with quote

Petition:
'Publish the documents that established the "close alliance" between Britain and Israel':
https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-publish-the-documents-that-establ ished-the-close-alliance-between-britain-and-israel?recruiter=83073330 7&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_ responsive

Sign the Petition
www.change.org
Theresa May: Publish the documents that established the "close alliance" between Britain and Israel

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are obviously massaging the figures. I just checked, it says there's now 334; I'm sure there were at least that number, or more, last night. In future I shall write down the number before I sign, and check it periodically.
It looks like one of Baldrick's 'cunning plans'; when you visit the site, it goes up to 318, then clicks steadily up to it's new number, slowly, so it looks like there is a continuing number of signatures; then it suddenly stops (at the moment at 337) (23.50 11/11/2017).

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Free Ahed' Petition:
https://twitter.com/codepink?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7C twgr%5Eauthor

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject: Parliamentary Petition re Isareli 'improper influence' UK Reply with quote

'Parliament debate whether Israel has 'improper influence' over British Politics':
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/214072

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: