FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Lone Gunmen Pilot Episode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: The Lone Gunmen Pilot Episode Reply with quote

It aired in march of 2001. What do you guys think of it?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2004/171204haglund.htm

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: The Lone Gunmen Pilot Episode Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

Um, that's a TV show.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: The Lone Gunmen Pilot Episode Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

It proves that the Hollywood Jews did 9/11... Rolling Eyes

I don't know what you want us to say here, DeFecToR. Do you think this is significant in some way?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: The Lone Gunmen Pilot Episode Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

I don't know what you want us to say here, DeFecToR. Do you think this is significant in some way?

why not ban this fool for slander?

Please give me one reason Admin why you allow this creep to post here?
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: The Lone Gunmen Pilot Episode Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

Slander? Just a little gentle ribbing.

Most of my posts are on topic and productive. I've respected the forum rules and confined myself to the Critics' Corner. If they ban me, they may as well close this subforum as well.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: The Lone Gunmen Pilot Episode Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

Then you'd have to ban everyone, because you're all suggesting that Bush etc are mass murderers. If that's not slander...

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: The Lone Gunmen Pilot Episode Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:

For * sake. Why do you always have to wheel out the charges of anti-semitism? Its childish, and insulting. Do yourself a favour and act your bloody age.

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: The Lone Gunmen Pilot Episode Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

For * sake. Why do you always have to wheel out the charges of anti-semitism? Its childish, and insulting. Do yourself a favour and act your bloody age.

That's the only reason I can think of that someone would find this significant. It's an eerie coincidence in retrospect, but are you suggesting that it signifies something? It's as relevant as the folding dollar trick.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: The Lone Gunmen Pilot Episode Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:

That's the only reason I can think of that someone would find this significant.

So you were SERIOUS about that statement??

chipmunk stew wrote:

That's the only reason I can think of that someone would find this significant. It's an eerie coincidence in retrospect,

Spot the contradiction?

Perhaps the 'eerie-ness' of the coincidence would make someone think that there was something significant about where the idea for the episode came from.
The suggestion has been made, though i have not confirmed it yet, that the writer of the story had the idea passed to him by a member of the security services.
And no, theres no mention of him being a joo.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The Lone Gunmen Pilot Episode Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

chipmunk stew wrote:

That's the only reason I can think of that someone would find this significant. It's an eerie coincidence in retrospect,

Spot the contradiction?

Perhaps the 'eerie-ness' of the coincidence would make someone think that there was something significant about where the idea for the episode came from.
The suggestion has been made, though i have not confirmed it yet, that the writer of the story had the idea passed to him by a member of the security services.

Here's an eerie coincidence:
Quote:

Claim: On 11 September 2002, the first anniversary of the terrorist attacks on New York's World Trade Center towers, the numbers selected in one of the New York state lottery drawings were 9-1-1.

Here's another:
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/cross.htm

Here's the most eerie:

Album cover art prepared in June 2001.

So I guess the hip-hop community was conspiring with the Mossad?
Laughing

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: The Lone Gunmen Pilot Episode Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

chipmunk stew wrote:

Spot the contradiction?

Here's an eerie coincidence:
Quote:

Claim: On 11 September 2002, the first anniversary of the terrorist attacks on New York's World Trade Center towers, the numbers selected in one of the New York state lottery drawings were 9-1-1.

Here's another:
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/cross.htm

Here's the most eerie:

Album cover art prepared in June 2001.

So I guess the hip-hop community was conspiring with the Mossad?
Laughing

-z
All I see is Mr. Yuck in your image, but you're referring to this, right?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see:

No-one likes America ( Very Happy )

America proudly stands for capitalism

The most prominent symbol of Capitalism in America, that also happens to be a world famous land mark, and also two of the tallest buildings in the World?

It's only a coincidence in the same way that Planet of the Apes, Ghostbusters and X-Men all feature the Statue of Liberty as a symbol of freedom is a coincidence.

(I mean Wall Street maybe more of a financial centre and a nice piece of Neo-Classical style architecture in the US Customs House, but it's a whole street, and harder to destroy a whole street than two buildings.)

stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Brilliant idea Laughing

When you are about to commit a act of unparallel evil, you always pass info onto your film making buddy so he can make a show of it beforehand.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
Quote:

Brilliant idea Laughing

When you are about to commit a act of unparallel evil, you always pass info onto your film making buddy so he can make a show of it beforehand.

You can try and second guess the motivations of mass murderers all you like (you're already defending them so why not?) but i was only repeating what one of the lead actors, a Mr Dean Haglund, said himself.
Ho hum.

stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What mass murderers? Please provide a list of your suspects.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:
Quote:

Brilliant idea Laughing

You can try and second guess the motivations of mass murderers all you like (you're already defending them so why not?) but i was only repeating what one of the lead actors, a Mr Dean Haglund, said himself.
Ho hum.

Actors eh? People who tell stories for a living.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: