FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Worshippers of Lucifer (updated)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roscoe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Worshippers of Lucifer (updated) Reply with quote

At the risk of incurring some derision I feel I have to point members to this.

The coincidences are too numerous for this to have occurred by chance.

Let me just add that this does not in any way form a basis of my own beliefs but only what I've found.

Before you dismiss this let me just state that crashing planes into buildings and demolishing them is not the behaviour of rational people. So we are dealing with something not normal.

Last edited by roscoe on Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
markburdge
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think gerge Bush and all his cronies are Rational!?

They have an agenda, and will do anything to achieve it.
markburdge
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See; I'm so angry with them all, I can't take the time to spell his name properly!
Seb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Worshippers of Lucifer Reply with quote

roscoe wrote:
At the risk of incurring some derision...

You really are a seer, aren't you? Wink

Behold! Assassinations as Foretold in Moby Dick!

Sorry, your webpage looks like total baloney to me.

You can find anything to back up a point of view -- however loosely or unconvincing -- if you try hard enough.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Worshippers of Lucifer Reply with quote

roscoe wrote:
At the risk of incurring some derision

Actually, I think you're quite right at having a stab at setting the context
I've found a lot of people who accept the evidence but can't or won't get to grips with what it all means or entails
I'll give it five years max before they find out to their cost if they don't move ass now
roscoe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: Worshippers of Lucifer Reply with quote

Seb wrote:
roscoe wrote:
At the risk of incurring some derision...

You really are a seer, aren't you? Wink

Behold! Assassinations as Foretold in Moby Dick!

Sorry, your webpage looks like total baloney to me.

You can find anything to back up a point of view -- however loosely or unconvincing -- if you try hard enough.

Well as Daniel Drasin said in his excellent Zen and art of Debunkery:

Quote:
If a significant number of people agree that they have observed something that violates the consensus reality, simply ascribe it to "mass hallucination." Avoid addressing the possibility that the consensus reality might itself constitute a mass hallucination.

Use the word "imagination" as an epithet that applies only to seeing what's not there, and not to denying what is there.

roscoe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: Worshippers of Lucifer Reply with quote

dh wrote:
roscoe wrote:
At the risk of incurring some derision

Actually, I think you're quite right at having a stab at setting the context
I've found a lot of people who accept the evidence but can't or won't get to grips with what it all means or entails
I'll give it five years max before they find out to their cost if they don't move ass now

Getting masses of people on board is our only hope.

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Roscoe. I've a feeling the fork in the road was reached a while back, and humanity continues to walk in the wrong direction
The trouble is that most activists, ie those of whatever old-paradigm orientation who care enough to do something about the direction we are taking are in denial of the root of the problem, and rely on the falsely -constructed divisive paradigmatic ways for explanation
While those who understand the manipulations and falsifications that constitute our everyday perceived and shared reality, mostly seem willing to sit on their hands and/or arses and do nothing
That's why I bother to spout my nonsense here, having relentlessly hammered other activist or conspiracy sites over the past few years to little avail
Putting it all eventually out into the streets and public places is so important - it makes it more real
There are constant worrying things afoot - Syria's got blamed for the assassination of the Lebanese prime minister (?) , where the cratered road almost trademarks Mossad/US involvement

Even considering the old-style technology and without consideration of the energetic template being witnessed over New Orleans twelve days in advance of Katrina's landfall, the hurricane could have been reduced in advance with simple cloud-seeding. The same goes for Wilma

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2005/211005weathercontrol. htm

To my mind, bird flu represents the possibility of the Malthusian 'Big One' They tested direct human-to-human transmission with a deadly coronavirus with SARS, and found it could be halted by strict border controls
What better way to ensure global transmission than via migratory bird flocks using the avian virus that at some point in time or numbers of replication is programmed to mutate from bird-bird and bird-human transmission, to human-human transmission. The cockatoo in quarantine in the UK identified with an avian flu virus came from South America, it's worth noting
And, you know, the brain can bleed out of the eye sockets, or the lungs so fill with fluid that you drown in your own phlegm
The tabloid scare-mongering is well-worth taking on board for preparatory measures

It is also worth noting that the Icke website, which has hitherto appeared so stable and reliable, whatever you think of DI, has now been seriously hacked down, and is trying to re-establish itself

As Ian Crane says, the journey out of Pisces is proving a difficult one, and those who have woken up need to stand up- the elements in control are using every weapon in their armoury to try to stem the flow - hopefully in Knut-style fashion

Don't be shy with your information
roscoe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bird flu scare seems to be getting more publicity than it warrants. I'm not saying isn't serious but there are other more pressing issues. The press are really ramping this up at the moment.

It's really vital that we get large masses of people on board.

As Orwell said in his book 1984:

"If there was hope, it lay in the proles, [Proletariat, i.e. You and me] because only there could the force to destroy the Party ever be generated...If only they could somehow become conscious of their own strength".

There was a document found in a Photocopier sold at a surplus sale in 1986 labelled TOP SECRET (read it here. Not sure if it is genuine but the last line seems to ring true to me. It goes:

Quote:
Factor VI - Cattle
Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.

It might be useful to put in another quote from someone people may have heard of:

Quote:
“It also gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware the people around us are of what is really happening to them. “Adolf Hitler”

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roscoe wrote:
The bird flu scare seems to be getting more publicity than it warrants. I'm not saying isn't serious but there are other more pressing issues. The press are really ramping this up at the moment.

Then I think you're failing to link the agenda that transpires with the historic material you first alluded to
roscoe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
roscoe wrote:

Then I think you're failing to link the agenda that transpires with the historic material you first alluded to

Just another hobgoblin under the bed. Something else to make us scared and be more dependent upon the government and believe without question in what they are saying and doing.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly the Avian Flu scare is a psy-ops
Its also a very real possibility of an engineered recombinant virus meant to jump species eventually and evolve as programmed to become a human-human transmission
The manufacturers of Tamiflu and the yet to be created avian flu vaccine will benefit from a trillion dollar industry as it's released
In line with the objectives of the occult manipulators you originally identified
The vaccine rather than the disease is perhaps the real killer and we need other methods to protect from disease and encourage ourselves and others from taking the Tamiflu and the vaccine
Hear the presentation by Dr Len Horowitz here dealing with the Avian Flu virus recombined with acute lymphocytic leukaemia virus
http://www.bloginservice.com/bbc/leonard_horowitz_radio/birdflu.mp3
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Certainly the Avian Flu scare is a psy-ops
Its also a very real possibility of an engineered recombinant virus meant to jump species eventually and evolve as programmed to become a human-human transmission
The manufacturers of Tamiflu and the yet to be created avian flu vaccine will benefit from a trillion dollar industry as it's released
In line with the objectives of the occult manipulators you originally identified
The vaccine rather than the disease is perhaps the real killer and we need other methods to protect from disease and encourage ourselves and others from taking the Tamiflu and the vaccine
Hear the presentation by Dr Len Horowitz here dealing with the Avian Flu virus recombined with acute lymphocytic leukaemia virus
http://www.bloginservice.com/bbc/leonard_horowitz_radio/birdflu.mp3

Also
http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/stats.html?info_hash=e929d454a934674 d96f618b2bb1ba4f92c7c665e
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the point
http://nineoneone.nl/media/13%20-%20New%20World%20Order%20Conspiracies .wmv
Sorry for the diversion
See all the diversions in here
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Link DH
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: hundreds of media files-wow! Reply with quote

http://nineoneone.nl/media

plus see:

http://www.hourofthetime.com/billrelatedlinks.html
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/william_cooper.htm
http://www.alienresistance.org/coopermj12.htm
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=william+cooper&num=100&hl=en&rls=RNW E%2CRNWE%3A2005-17%2CRNWE%3Aen&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq =&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearc h=&as_rights=&safe=images
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: confused? What are the alternatives? Reply with quote

Is anyone as confused by this thread as I am?

Strikes me that if the best way to uncover the truth about how we are being manipulated is to spend hours studying the symbology used by secret societies and cryptic allusions in ancient texts, few of us will have the patience or the time to get to the bottom of what is going on.

An alternative method IMHO is to examine the evidence which does not fit the official story about 911; thereby a realisation will soon emerge that we are being lied to big-time by a shadowy gang of powerful criminals who are controlling certain governments. This gang may well be using secret societies such as Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove etc to control those who are wittingly or unwittingly working for them.

There are also other equally plausible explanations which may also or alternatively be true: such as global monopoly capitalism concentrating power into the hands of fewer and fewer people who fear losing their power and who therefore create incidents which will serve to keep the population in fear and subserviance to them.

The one explanation does not necessarily preclude the other.

Once we have realised that 911 was an inside job, we may progress to realising that if they can deceive us over that incident, they may well be deceiving us over much more besides.

But I'm a simple-minded guy and I find this reliance on interpreting the esoteric confusing and therefore possibly misleading. I have also found, however, that there are timeless simple spiritual truths which can stand us in good stead such as:

"By their fruits you will know them"

and

"Take heed .... to the promptings of love and truth in your hearts."

For me these are the secure handholds from which to explore the rockface.

Noel
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: confused? What are the alternatives? Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:

Strikes me that if the best way to uncover the truth about how we are being manipulated is to spend hours studying the symbology used by secret societies and cryptic allusions in ancient texts, few of us will have the patience or the time to get to the bottom of what is going on.

An alternative method IMHO is to examine the evidence which does not fit the official story about 911; thereby a realisation will soon emerge that we are being lied to big-time by a shadowy gang of powerful criminals who are controlling certain governments. This gang may well be using secret societies such as Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove etc to control those who are wittingly or unwittingly working for them.

There are also other equally plausible explanations which may also or alternatively be true: such as global monopoly capitalism concentrating power into the hands of fewer and fewer people who fear losing their power and who therefore create incidents which will serve to keep the population in fear and subserviance to them.

Once we have realised that 911 was an inside job, we may progress to realising that if they can deceive us over that incident, they may well be deceiving us over much more besides.

But I'm a simple-minded guy and I find this reliance on interpreting the esoteric confusing and therefore possibly misleading. I have also found, however, that there are timeless simple spiritual truths which can stand us in good stead such as:

and

Noel

Well, looking back, Noel, I seem to have had a good hand in making this thread obfuscative

So just to clarify my position, I don't think the thing is to study at length arcane symbology or any thing too complex, but to pick out the generally repeated patterns and symbols that they repeatedly use, whether in street plans, building design, corporate logos, banknotes, all over the place and which we encounter everyday. It's reading their language.

Now from their point of view, their symbols obviously have power, from an innate point of view and not just as signifiers. They represent forms of sacred geometry which have been usurped to form a system of manipulation, ie not in themselves evil,the ubiquitous pyramid is a good example, but now held in the global mind matrix as a means of mind control. That might appear utter claptrap to us, but to them it would seem is very real

I posted that video earlier mainly because it had an appearance by Robert Anton Wilson, who jolted me into thinking right long long ago. But he did make a most dumb comment about why secretive people should want to put clues all over the place - well they do it because that's the name of the game. In Plane Site was a great title for that movie - it's exactly where the occutists in control hide things. So the dumb cattle can't see it, ha ha. Exteriorisation of the Agenda ought to appear somewhere in some Lucis Trust declarations

They're very good at their job, their surprises and their dependence on numerology is clear. We almost always get it wrong. They almost always get it right. 777 should have been a dead giveaway, but I think it was 100% missed

Why it's important to understand this stuff, is to see why they're turning over mass-traumatising events, programmes, wars, laws, with such alacrity. They're lashing out because they're being exposed. They're trying to implement technology that will help them maintain control of the grid, because it is precisely on that level that natural currents and resonances are changing things and loosening their grip. The perpetration of fear and death, representing the forces on which they literally feed, feeding frenzy, becomes more and more important to them., and the 50-80% killing of the global population must occur within the next 7 years, if they are to achieve their objective of creating and maintaining total global control

Though none of this should stop us doing the foot-soldier stuff,911 and 7/7 exposing, and keeping the rest of it in mind, or as a basis for alternative modes of activity

Hope this makes things clear Smile
who murdered di ?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Schizophrenia ! Reply with quote

Be patient with me on this one, however, with all this talk about symbols (or coded messages) etc ...... this is an apparent classic sign of schizophrenia symptomoligy according to Tavistock Institution(s) (OWNED BY ROYAL INTERESTS !)http://www.prisonplanet.com/jones_report_052303_matrix.html   So, why when a public member starts the coded messages allegations to there GP they are quickly put in front psychiatrists (British NHS) and immedeitly put on medication to stop this mind/brain thought activity ! Also, an ingredient/chemical that is an anti-psychotic drugs is ASPARTAME & guees what ? diet coke etc etc etc etc has this same chemical in the cold drink & hundrerds of other things. I ask myself why put aspartame in drink & food stuff for consumption of non-diagnosed members of the public. My theory is cos diagnosed NHS schizophrenics are tapping into "something" (not all) about symboligy etc therefore they require more aspartame than most general public, What does aspartame do to the body i ask myself & my answer is (acording to some websites) is that aspartame passes through the blood brain barrier then gets into the Pineal Gland http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland which numbs the connection to the Holy Spirit or God or Mother God or Azna (Female part of God) or Om (male part of God) etc etc ..... that every human being has, a connection with the higher being through there in-built telephone (pineal gland) with God ! ! ! Now theres a thought !
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Schizophrenia ! Reply with quote

Wmd, Aspartame is amino acids phenylalanine and aspartic acid bonded together by means of methanol, an unholy trinity which may well have impact in the interstices of the organ you mention, and best avoided
As for the other stuff, well I'm sure you've got the drift, welcome to the schiz, Don't labour these issues too much Cool
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks hampton, btw, these dutch nineoneone threads are really good
roscoe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: confused? What are the alternatives? Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:

and

Noel

You'll not get anywhere with this '911 was an inside job' scenario, even though it is the truth.

For 42 years people have been tossing around the nonsense of the 'magic bullet theory' in the Kennedy assassination, where is the truth of the Kennedy assassination 42 years on? You are not going to get those CIA files on Oswald and the Kennedy case promised in 2022, George Dubya has put the lid on them forever.

Kennedy was done for daring to try to impliment Excutive Order 11110 - The dissolving of the Federal Reserve. It was rescinded on the plane from Dallas by Johnson.

Basically you have to realise that the same people who did Kennedy also did 911. The same philosophy was behind both incidents. You also have to realise that we are NOT dealing with rational people, they're crazy and they've been getting away with things for years.

Their ONLY strength is their secrecy, expose it fully and they're done for.

roscoe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Schizophrenia ! Reply with quote

who murdered di ? wrote:
Be patient with me on this one, however, with all this talk about symbols (or coded messages) etc ...... this is an apparent classic sign of schizophrenia symptomoligy according to Tavistock Institution(s) (OWNED BY ROYAL INTERESTS !)http://www.prisonplanet.com/jones_report_052303_matrix.html   So, why when a public member starts the coded messages allegations to there GP they are quickly put in front psychiatrists (British NHS) and immedeitly put on medication to stop this mind/brain thought activity ! Also, an ingredient/chemical that is an anti-psychotic drugs is ASPARTAME & guees what ? diet coke etc etc etc etc has this same chemical in the cold drink & hundrerds of other things. I ask myself why put aspartame in drink & food stuff for consumption of non-diagnosed members of the public. My theory is cos diagnosed NHS schizophrenics are tapping into "something" (not all) about symboligy etc therefore they require more aspartame than most general public, What does aspartame do to the body i ask myself & my answer is (acording to some websites) is that aspartame passes through the blood brain barrier then gets into the Pineal Gland http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland which numbs the connection to the Holy Spirit or God or Mother God or Azna (Female part of God) or Om (male part of God) etc etc ..... that every human being has, a connection with the higher being through there in-built telephone (pineal gland) with God ! ! ! Now theres a thought !

This is all very interesting.

I have one point to make.

This is all capable of reproduction

All you have to do is to get a copy of Skymap or similar and type in the time date and place of ALL the events and then write a treatise as to why you think the coincidence on top of coincidence is NOT significant

For example

Why was the Light Ceremony (signifying Lucifer) started when EXACTLY the same star pattern was in the sky as the exact time the Transponder was switched off on Flight 11 signifying the start of the "hijackings".

What exactly are the odds of this happening by chance alone?

Remember of course that this is merely ONE example. Let me reiterate that crashing planes into buildings of their own people is not behaviour of rational people. Please do not expect normal behaviour.

What are we supposed to think when a paid up worker at the UNITED NATIONS says this:

Quote:
No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a LUCIFERIAN Initiation."

(David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations)

The relevant information is here for cross reference.

Oh and by the way Cherie Blair takes Tony's nail clippings to a diviner and does Mayan rebirthing ceremonies

who murdered di ?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Amazing ! Reply with quote

Amazing stuff "roscoe" in terms of what you wrote on previous post being, "Why was the Light Ceremony (signifying Lucifer) started when EXACTLY the same star pattern was in the sky as the exact time the Transponder was switched off on Flight 11 signifying the start of the "hijackings". " I will need to tell everybody i know now about that fact you have raised. Though most will think i am Schizo (hehe). Maybe the shizo tactic is going to be used as a tool against all persons who question "authorities" world vision/future/reality/non_reality etc. By using NHS offcaorse who are told to follow the World Health Organization (WHO for short) Protocol of what is & what is not of ill mental health behaviour ! ! ! i.e. by definition (according to mainstream media in terms of how they allow numerilogical numbers on thier bank statements control thier "free" will) the media are behaving in a way that if you (the viewer) believe in a 9-11 conspiracy then you all are very delusional & a delusion is a WHO potocol of being diagnosable, God help the NHS cos they are gona need more funding from thier "government" to enable them to treat such delusionable citizens, hehe.
roscoe
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: Amazing ! Reply with quote

who murdered di ? wrote:
Amazing stuff "roscoe" in terms of what you wrote on previous post being, "Why was the Light Ceremony (signifying Lucifer) started when EXACTLY the same star pattern was in the sky as the exact time the Transponder was switched off on Flight 11 signifying the start of the "hijackings". " I will need to tell everybody i know now about that fact you have raised. Though most will think i am Schizo (hehe). Maybe the shizo tactic is going to be used as a tool against all persons who question "authorities" world vision/future/reality/non_reality etc. By using NHS offcaorse who are told to follow the World Health Organization (WHO for short) Protocol of what is & what is not of ill mental health behaviour ! ! ! i.e. by definition (according to mainstream media in terms of how they allow numerilogical numbers on thier bank statements control thier "free" will) the media are behaving in a way that if you (the viewer) believe in a 9-11 conspiracy then you all are very delusional & a delusion is a WHO potocol of being diagnosable, God help the NHS cos they are gona need more funding from thier "government" to enable them to treat such delusionable citizens, hehe.

Cherie Blair will have to go private and take Tony's nail clippings with her.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have an excellent and comprehensive website, Roscoe
Those video analyses links at the top are most important and I was glad to find that North Tower collapse 'afterglow' video there, which apart from anything else shows that core girder upright structure mysteriously self-pulverising in to a puff of dust before our very eyes
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/pictures/tower1_dust_cloud_afterglo w.mpg
To clarify, just as the scene begins to glow, the tall spikey structure left after the rest of the building has gone, presumably steel girders at the centre of the building can be seen dissolving to a puff of smoke
Surreal innit?
Does dynamite do this?
I'd been looking for that clip and there it is in one of the commonly circulated images
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Compassionate Face Recognition Reply with quote

Oh dear, I have just spent ages responding to all this and lost it all!

I’m writing this in Word now so I can copy it!

Have any of you ever heard of a man called Paul Kammerer who was a famous biologist who lived in Vienna in the 1920’s? He tried to prove Lamarkian inheritance. I am not up to trying to “explain” this now – so if you are interested – have a read of this link!

http://home.nycap.rr.com/useless/kammerer/

I may be “misunderstanding” things here but I personally think that our world is currently at a real crisis point – we face destruction soon unless something happens to radically turn the situation around. I think the chance to turn things around has been provided by the Muslims and 9/11 leading on as it did to lots of other things – including 7/7. I don’t think all the “coincidences” we are seeing, etc are actually the work of the “Illuminiti” although some of them may indeed be engineered by greedy and corrupt men currently in charge of things – they like being in a world which revolves around “the survival of the fittest” – those who “survive” to the determent of others who are not as, so called, “fit.” It is now time for those thought not “fit” in various ways and who have been lagging behind or destroyed in this race to destruction, to stand up and take charge before the whole thing ends in disaster – this is why Jesus said that “the meek” would inherit the Earth.

I think Kammerer by his work was trying to prove this – if we have parents who are kind and caring we have a good chance of being this way ourselves. If we have parents and ascesters who always said “Look after number one” then we are more than likely just going to be the same. But this not just coming about through their influence upon us when we are growing up – but in our genetic inheritance itself. This is why his work was stopped and he was eventually discredited and committed suicide. Someone else who I think is now doing similar work is Joel Winston – Lord Winston’s son – see link below:

http://matrix.aklab.psych.ubc.ca/uploads/Christine_SocialCogNeuro_TICS .pdf

It’s a kind of “amazing coincidence” in itself how I found out about Joel and his work!

I will come back later to try and “explain” why I think all the “coincidences” really occur – it’s a shame my first attempt at explaining all this disappeared!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Compassionate Face Recognition Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
I may be “misunderstanding” things here but I personally think that our world is currently at a real crisis point – we face destruction soon unless something happens to radically turn the situation around.

I don't think you are misunderstanding things Jane. We are facing an unprecedented crisis, just as we also have an unprecedented opportunity to expose "the powers that be" and their endless games and in so doing empower ourselves to create the world of our dreams.

But we should have no doubt and no fear that collectively we will make somthing happen to radically turn the situation round. I certainly don't. In the end we will all "get it"
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Marriages Reply with quote

Thanks Ian

I’ll just try and explain as best I can what I’ve been thinking about the “coincidences” that we have become aware of re 9/11, 7/7, etc and by this I am not implying that these things are “just coincidences” but rather that some of them may be somehow just there waiting to see if someone would bother to even notice them. Not put there by the Illuminati, just “occurring” (I have just read that Kammerer was a Freemason by the way, before someone points this out!!).
“The crucial phrase is 'lawful recurrence'. Indeed the purpose of Kammerer's book was to prove that what we traditionally call a coincidence or a series of coincidences is in reality the manifestation of a universal principle in nature which operates independently from the known laws of physical causation. The 'laws of seriality' are, on this view, as fundamental as those of physical causality, but hitherto unexplored. Moreover, when Kammerer speaks of 'individual members of the sequence' he means that what we regard as isolated coincidences are merely the tips of the iceberg which happen to catch our eye, because we are conditioned, in our traditional modes of thinking, to ignore the ubiquitous manifestations of 'seriality', which otherwise, would stare into our faces. In other words, if we were conscious coincidence-collectors, we would soon find ourselves transferred into a serial Wonderland universe”
(From “The Law of the Series” by Arthur Koestler).
It is as if things have become so fragmented and chaotic – like indeed splitting the atom. It is because of this fragmentation that things like this (atom bombs, wars, persecution of minorities, etc) can happen – because so few people really take much notice of what is going on. So as you say, Ian, we must have confidence that we can help to “wake them up” so that they start to see – and that is where the 9/11 and 7/7 events are opening up to us more and more. I believe the more we look into it all the more we will find! The easier it will be to demonstrate these things to others! The pack of lies is built out of flimsy material and falls apart under close scrutiny.
We will go back to wholeness and true health! If some people see this as “God” then that is ok by me – although I don’t like anyone telling me what God thinks, etc! For me it’s perfection and goodness which slowly reveals itself to you – you don’t need an intermediary!
Early cosmologists believed that the world was held together by a kind of principle of wholeness. Hippocrates, known as the father of medicine, who lived at some time between 460 and 375 BC, believed the Universe was joined together by 'hidden affinities' and wrote: 'There is one common flow, one common breathing, all things are in sympathy.' According to this theory, coincidence could be explained by 'sympathetic' elements seeking each other out.
(Taken from this website) http://www.triquartz.co.uk/conn1.html
So may be this is what we all are 'sympathetic' elements seeking each other out! This reminds me of Joel Winston’s work again. I’ve entitled this “Marriages” because I have had several “coincidences” around marriages. Again, I’ve looked into them more and more and see immense “meaning” in them. One day I was walking down a corridor at the college where I work. It was the summer holidays (for the students and most lecturers) so the place was fairly quiet. I suddenly became aware of some music drifting down the corridor – beautiful music, Mozart’s “Marriage of Figaro.” This was the first and only time so far that I have heard music like that at work – being a college of Motor Vehicle and Engineering! The Mozart was coming from a classroom where there was a way of projecting film onto a large screen which Chris Lawton, an Engineering lecturer who films peoples’ weddings in his spare time, was taking advantage of, to have a closer look his recent masterpiece! It was the wedding of Lord Winston’s son at the big central synagogue in London, being carried out by the Chief Rabbi! The video started with film of people getting ready for the wedding to the music of The Marriage of Figero and then moving onto the actual ceremony. The whole thing was so beautiful and moving that it made me cry and I asked for a copy of the video which I took home and watched several time before giving it back. It was some remarks that Dr Jonathan Sachs made during the service about Joel’s work on “Compassionate face recognition” and how his new wife had a very compassionate nature that made me look him up. I’m glad I’m figuring out where all my “wedding” coincidences are coming from!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
who murdered di ?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: News Channels Reply with quote

I will understand if everyone will stay clear from this post however i was thinking does anybody think its a possibility that news channels possibly employ people who have hypnotist capabilities and they use these skills when reading the news to the public ! (i.e. a mind control tactic) In other words hypnotize most viewers to that news outlets reality. (NB there is people who can hypnotize people by just looking at there eyes) Maybe this is why most citizens are numb to the 911 & 77 !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: