FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Truth seekers speak out.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Truth seekers speak out. Reply with quote

http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do what you can liars - the dam is breaking and you know it. Support the murderers with this drivel but it isn't delaying anything. The truth is getting out.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Truth seekers speak out. Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:

Yeh great. Another site that cherry picks info, ignores evidence and performs character assasinations.

Fantastic.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Truth seekers speak out. Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:

Yeh great. Another site that cherry picks info, ignores evidence and performs character assasinations.

Fantastic.

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Truth seekers speak out. Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:

Fantastic.

Hmmm. I'd say hypocracy.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Truth seekers speak out. Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:

Fantastic.

Hmmm. I'd say hypocracy.

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the news graffics/icons Jay Ref. Very retro.

Actual words are good too though.

stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do what you can liars - the dam is breaking and you know it. Support the murderers with this drivel but it isn't delaying anything. The truth is getting out.

So mocking the victims is ok then?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
Quote:

If you are refering to that video that is posted at that site, then dont bother trying that line of accusation. They did not believe that those people had made those calls so it isnt mocking. Its a little insensitive sure, but its not like they believed the official line and then disrespected the victims. A little balance is needed i think.
No, the tactic you are using is not one based on analysis of any evidence those truth members may or may not believe in. It's simply to show them up to be callous and cold-hearted towards the victims. You can take that line all day long if you want, but it wont get you anywhere.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The only people mocking the victims are those that try to prevent the truth spreading. Those like yourself who KNOW who murdered thousands of defenceless people but will bs incessantly to try to stall the truth being revealed. Why are you here? Taunting? Gloating? Your days are numbered as people are presented with the evidence - evidence the likes of you seek to keep hidden. The Internet has undermined your sick and perverse control of information so keep laughing while you can - you are losing and the evil b****** you support are going to be brought to account. I only hope that quislings like yourself are also made to answer.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I should be shot or hung for not agreeing with you?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:

What??!!?

Laughing

No. Not shot or hung. Just proven wrong then ignored.

Man, you are CRAVING for a row arent you?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Not for disagreeing with me as well you know. For helping delay the mass murderers being brought to justice by your persistent spreading of disinformation and lies. What society deems appropriate will be fine by me.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What mass murderers? Could you provide a complete list of who you are accusing?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:

Are you guys on piece rate and getting paid for every bit of cr*p you's post ?????????????
No other reason for you to waste anybodies time here.

Last edited by Ally on Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Not for disagreeing with me as well you know. For helping delay the mass murderers being brought to justice by your persistent spreading of disinformation and lies. What society deems appropriate will be fine by me.

What if society deems you a terrorist?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

Are you guys on piece rate and getting paid for every bit of cr*p you's post ?????????????

are you ?
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Ally wrote:

are you ?

Ally wrote:
why not ban this fool for slander?

Please give me one reason Admin why you allow this creep to post here?

Cool
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:

No other reason...
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No other reason for you to waste anybodies time here

I though this forum discussed the truth.

So will you condemn the mocking of the victims or would you prefer that this insulting behaviour become the norm?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So will you condemn the mocking of the victims or would you prefer that this insulting behaviour become the norm?

You mock them with every post you make.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? Care to show me where I mocked the dead.

Care also to put forward your list of suspects.

Oh you’re so rebellious, please enlighten me blackcat, show me the truth, show how you will not condemn those within your own movement at openly laugh and mock the dead
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attacking the messenger is a sign.
Desperate times eh sog. Smile
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think so?

To anybody here, will you condemn anybody within your own movement that openly mocks and laughs at the dead?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOG - Will you stop eating babies?

You answer a stupid question and see if anyone else bothers to answer yours.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
You think so?

To anybody here, will you condemn anybody within your own movement that openly mocks and laughs at the dead?

Man, you are not bright are you.

THEY ARE NOT MOCKING THE DEAD!!

They are mocking the STORY of how they died.

There is a difference, though you may wish to see otherwise that you might slander and attack those who you disagree with.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:
You think so?

There is a difference, though you may wish to see otherwise that you might slander and attack those who you disagree with.

How is it any different? Can you explain? As I see it there is no difference. The dead are mocked and worse slandered. They are said to be in hiding, or murdered by the government, making fake phone calls, being cowards who are unable to "beat the terrorists to death with their luggage" like he-man Jim Fetzer would have.

Your movement slanders the honoured dead. You use their coffins as a stage upon which to play out your theatre of the absurd.

This makes you less deluded/stupid and more vile/repugnant/creepy.

-z

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:
You think so?

It's hard to rationalize the accusations against Bernard Brown, Sr. though, wouldn't you agree?
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:
You think so?

Oh I see, so when they start quoting what the passengers said to their families on phones and start laughing they are not mocking those individuals, just the way they died.

That being onboard one of four planes that was hijacked and subject to the most terrifying ordeal imaginable and finally being killed in the most appalling manner.

I can see how amusing it would be for them. Maybe you could point out amusing events that took place that day and we can all laugh along together.

Blackcat you performed well and I'm sure your political masters back at LC will be very pleased with your performance. Don’t dare criticize them, fall in line with them and when you get your make believe bloody revolution you can pin all those who mock you against the wall. Vengeance will be yours (sarcasm)
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the hunt for the real truth is an act to respect to those that died as they deserve truth and justice. and yes theres going to be some site that trys to discredit and ridicule the conspiracy claims, but at the same time there are lots of sites to suggest there was suspicious ongoings on 9/11. i have visited some sites that believe the conspiracy is not true but am disappointed with there lack of footage to prove there theorys, they even resort to black and white pictures in some cases. get on one of these sites and show me the wreckage from flight 93 or the pentagon and im converted. the highest sercurity place on the planet could'nt capture 1 clear frame of a plane actually hitting the pentagon, that on its own is unbelievable and before you say wheres the plane then if it didnt hit, i never said there was a plane, the pentagon did. why dont you try and find it. i doubt you can as they dont show these pictures or if they do, the wreckage is nowhere to be seen. which just proves what everyone thinks, wheres the plane? to suggest that plance vanished after impact is so stupid, and the flames where all extinguished after 30mins all that was left was smoldering ashs, so your suggesting the fire burnt to such a tempreture in 30mins that it completly melted the engines, and other very large heavy duty parts of the aircraft. along with all the bodies. and flight 93 for planes that melt steel after an hour of burning(like in wtc2) wheres the extensive fires or scorch makes around the area other than the tiny little crater, if the other planes exploded after hitting buildings they would explode when they hit something just as hard like the ground yet i carnt even see any small fires to grass or trees in the area that would of been splatted with steel melting aircraft feul with the huge explosion (apparently). thats if you believe aircraft feul courses molten meltal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: