FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Albert Pike - Three World Wars - Guiseppi Mazzini - 1871
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Someone here is in the business of muddying water.

I don't know what festival of snickers is up to but, whatever it is, it makes very little sense.

Allow me to suggest that casual visitors to this site who are interested in Albert Pike go to ..................... and read all about his freemasonry, his writings, his criminal associations and his devotion to Lucifer.

P.S.
I've just removed the above link for threeworldwars because when I tested it, it tried to generate a viral-style pop-up attack through my computer and I only just managed to get rid of these pop-ups (that I couldn't initially close down) by closing down the browser altogether.

Don't go there. It seems to be a sabotaged site......hmm..
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:

I don't know what festival of snickers is up to but, whatever it is, it makes very little sense.

Allow me to suggest that casual visitors to this site who are interested in Albert Pike go to www.threeworldwars.com and read all about his freemasonry, his writings, his criminal associations and his devotion to Lucifer.

why do you have to be so damn rude to people?

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

were here to discuss things

i said my great grandfather was in civil war in pikes army i think

i said im not a mason and i referred you to the ed decker books that i did nt read

i said your links say he wrote the letter and i said others say the letter was never written ,so why would people lie?

why are you so damn concerned about a dead man of 160 years ago?how is he creating a "new world order" any more than hg wells or someone?

it was linclon who had the civil war done the way it was, and slaughtered 600000 americans

alex jones is always spouting how they want to enslave us -it was lincoln who enslaved people for his war-yet jones never says this

i say hes a phony maybe

the south outlawed barbaric slave imports -the north refused to enforce it

maybe pike was some weirdo scum in some ways -i dont know

maybe you re the one who muddies waters

and with that i doubt i have anything to add

i dont worship pike or lucifer or masonry-so get off your high horse

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.saintsalive.com/

thats his website of ed decker

maybe you could email him and ask him if its so damn important if we know if pike wrote a letter and wanted 3 wars

people create wars
-all the men that sign up and believe every damn thing they heare which is why i refuse to believe everything i read on the internet, which is what you do it seems

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

World War Three in Brief

A Three World War scenario was developed several decades ago (see Conspiratorial History). Two World Wars have already been achieved, and the Third and final World War envisions an attack on Iraq, Iran and/or Syria as being the trigger to set the entire Middle East into fiery conflagration. Once America is firmly entrenched into the Middle East with the majority of her first-line units, North Korea is to attack South Korea. Then, with America's forces stretched well beyond the limit, China is to invade Taiwan. This will usher in the start of World War Three.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3.htm

Quote:
World War 3 Timeline
These are, I believe, the stages of the planned Third World War:
* Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.
* Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.
* Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.
* Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.
* Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.
* Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.
* Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.
* Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought u banned me

or is this some glitch? i thought u thought i am some evveel person or something

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

World War 3 Timeline
These are, I believe, the stages of the planned Third World War:
* Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.
* Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.
* Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.
* Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.
* Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.
* Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.
* Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.
* Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end?

No Snickers,
You were merely suspended.
Anyway now you're back please have a read of the rules
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=99
carefully which includes not posting when you should be using private messages. When you're asking me a question for example.

This topic is about Albert Pike.
Not about you Wink

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christopher Lee, long Hammer Studios' house villain, takes a rare heroic turn as scholar and occultist Duc de Richleau, the kind of role that Peter Cushing had made his métier. Lee plays Richleau with a dark elegance and intensity-he is a commanding figure with a trim goatee who discovers that the son of a war buddy has joined a satanic cult lorded over by the quietly malevolent Mocata (Charles Gray, best known as the narrator in The Rocky Horror Picture Show). Director Terence Fisher, working from a literate script by genre scribe Richard Matheson, creates a strikingly handsome period piece (set in 1920s rural England) dripping in dread as Richleau and Mocata battle for the souls of two young lovers on both physical and spiritual planes. The action scenes are well handled and the towering Lee cuts quite a figure leaping through hoards of robed devil worshippers to save a sacrificial victim, but the film peaks in an eerie supernatural battle in which Richleau and his sceptical party confronts Mocata's demons while protected in a giant pentagram. The effects are coarse and dated by today's standards, but the gorgeous period detail, vivid colour and unsettling imagery create a sinister ambience, and Fisher's mix of psychodrama and swashbuckling action makes for an engrossing thriller, a life-and-death struggle between two masters of the forces of light and darkness. --Sean Axmaker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VE77ixG7DY

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Pugwash
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end?

http://quicksilverscreen.com/watch?video=34596

1984 Movie, maybe not past it's sell by date.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DPRK deploys new missile
Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SEOUL: North Korea recently deployed a new type of medium-range ballistic missile capable of reaching northern Australia and the US territory of Guam, South Korea’s Defence Ministry said on Monday.

The report comes amid speculation that the isolated regime also is preparing to test-fire another, longer-range missile capable of hitting Alaska. The new medium-range ballistic missile can travel at least 3,000-km, which would put the Pacific island of Guam, the northern tip of Australia and much of Russia and India within striking distance, the ministry said in a defence assessment of North Korea issued every two years. It did not offer any other details on the new missile, including, exactly when or how many missiles have been deployed and where their launching grounds are located. The new missile is believed to be the same type displayed at a military parade in North Korea in 2007.

The communist nation has been developing the missile since the late 1990s, the report said. North Korea is also believed to be preparing to test-fire aversion of its longest-range ballistic missile, the Taepodong-2, amid heightened tension with Seoul. Relations have been tense since South Korean President Lee Myung-bak took office a year ago, calling on the impoverished North to honour its commitment to disable its nuclear programme and refusing to give it unconditional aid. North Korea’s state media have been churning out near-daily criticism of Lee, calling him a “traitor” and “human scum.”..................

http://thenews.jang.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=164266

Link

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you control the money, you control the entire world (H. Kissinger)
Read It Read It Read It

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gods-Money-F-William-Engdahl/dp/3981326318

GODS OF MONEY F. WILLIAM ENGDAHL
F. William Engdahl exposes masterfully with ground breaking investigations how a tiny ultra wealthy oligarchy took control of the US and the world's financial system and shaped the fate of life and death on our planet. (C. Quigley: `a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the world economy in a feudalist fashion.')

The continuous greatest hold-up in the world

A. Lincoln said that `the privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of Government, but also its greatest creative opportunity.' But, with the Federal Reserve Act a tiny consortium of private bankers took total control of the US money printing press and US monetary policies, using the faith and credit of the US government to fill their own pockets.

The battle for world financial supremacy
This consortium (mainly the Houses of Morgan and Rockefeller) attacked the London-controlled Gold Standard and replaced it in 1925 by the US controlled Gold Exchange Standard (GES) with its gold-dollar link.
In the face of a market crash and a severe economic downturn the FR chose to defend the GES with a severe discount rate hike. A monumental depression made a `leftist' New Deal necessary.
With the bankruptcy of its main commercial rivals, the US forced the Bretton-Woods Agreements through at the end of WW II. It took control of the world economic space (raw materials and markets) and imposed worldwide its economic policies of free trade and open markets through the BIRD, the IMF and GATT. Moreover, the dollar (with a fixed gold price) became the world's only reserve currency giving the Fed uncontrolled power to issue virtually unlimited amounts of dollars.
The full speed dollar printing to finance the Vietnam War forced President Nixon to cut the gold-dollar link. But, the dollar was rescued by a monumental rise in the oil (quoted in dollars) price. Another rescue was nevertheless necessary as Fed chairman Paul Volcker blew the interest rates into the stratosphere. Today, the outlook for the dollar seems to be extremely bleak.

Battles in the US
With the Glass-Steagall Act (splitting the depository banks from the insurance and investment companies) enacted in 1933 after the Wall Street Crash the House of Morgan was beaten by its main rival the House of the Rockefellers.
A frontal attack against the FR was launched by President Kennedy when his government printed outside the FR interest free US Notes backed by silver. He died before the could be pyblicly distributed.
President Reagan attacked the New Deal and introduced financial deregulation opening a window for big financial mergers which became `too big to fail'. Under Fed chairman A. Greenspan the Glass-Steagall Act was repealed. It all ended in 2007 in a worldwide financial tsunami when the global financial system collapsed.

World political supremacy
Strategically, the long arm of the financial consortium was the `Council on Foreign Relations', which shaped (shapes) US international policies.
By financing the European rivals in the two World Wars, the US not only bankrupted its main economic rivals, but it could lay its hands on the strategic European heartland.
After WW II the US reigned superbly, military (A-Bomb) and economically.
It defended its position all over the Western world, also in France where a financial and political attack by General De Gaulle was successfully parried.
Today, one of the two pillars of US domination (the dollar) fell from its throne. Can the US continue to finance the other pillar, unchallenged global military strength, in the face of a prolonged economic downturn?

F. William Engdahl wrote a fascinating, disturbing and courageous book. It is a must read for all historians and for all those who want to understand the world we live in.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same video? replaced here

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bScRfkoEC4c

TonyGosling wrote:
Albert Pike's WW1, WW2 & WW3 Israel - Palestine (Jesuit Controlled by Jean Pierre de Smet)

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6rlqscl0bM

33rd Degree Grandmaster of Scottish Rite Albert Pike was controlled by Jesuit Jean Pierre de Smet who was the most powerful Jesuit of the USA in the 19th Century who also created The USA 14th Amendment and co-founded The Mormon cult
Rome had tried to create Los Alumbrados (1492) in Spain but that was Banned , later on the Created The Society of Jesus (1534) and this became the Jesuit Order.
The Jesuit Order was banned in at least 83 countries and then they had Jesuit Adam Weishaupt Create The Bavarian Illuminati (1776) as a cover to hide The Jesuit Order so they could remain Power. The Year 1776 is to find on the Dollar bill in the Base of the Pyramid

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing this one!
Here is a world war two British soldier who was told of Albert Pike's plan by a German soldier - watch it before it goes though!

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BEsMIK4izg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh! that my throat had been cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and buried in the rough sands of the sea, at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, ere I had been accessory to the death of so good a man as our Grand Master, Hiram Abiff."

"Hark! that is the voice of Jubela."

"Oh! that my breast had been torn open, my heart plucked out, and placed upon the highest pinnacle of the Temple, there to be devoured by the vultures of the air, ere I had consented to the death of so good a man as our Grand Master, Hiram Abiff."

"Hark! that is the voice of Jubelo."

"Oh! that my body had been severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance might be had of so vile and wicked a wretch as I. Ah! Jubela, Jubelo, it was I

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/dun/dun04.htm

festival of snickers wrote:
the British museum denys they have the letter or if it was ever there?

and yet pikes writings do seem to have crazy stuff in it like they that reveal what they believe in will die i think they say

but it was the Victorian age and everyone was nuts back there in a way more so or maybe therye worse now anyway

n view of the fact that the secrets of Masonry are unknown to the bulk of Masons, the oaths of secrecy taken on the Bible are all the more startling and unjustifiable. The oath, for instance, of the first degree is as follows: "I, in the presence of the Great Architect of the Universe, . . . do hereby and hereon solemnly and sincerelyswear , that I will always hide, conceal and never reveal any part or parts, any point or points of the secrets or mysteries of or belonging to Free and Accepted Masons in Masonry which may heretofore have beenknown by, shall now or may at any future time be communicated to me" etc. "These several points I solemnly swear to observe under no less penalty, than to have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the root and my body buried in the sands of the sea", "or the more efficient punishment of being branded as a wilfully perjured individual, void of all moral worth". "So help me God", etc.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/09771a.htm

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Letter 'written by US Confederate officer 150 years ago predicted first two World Wars and said the third would be between Islamic leaders and the West'... but is it just a hoax?
Mystery surrounds authenticity of bizarre letter predicting three world wars
It was purportedly penned by Freemason Confederate soldier Albert Pike
If it was written in 1871, it has accurately described the first two wars
It says the third global war will be 'between Islamic leaders and the West'
By COREY CHARLTON FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 16:46, 7 March 2016 | UPDATED: 07:30, 8 March 2016
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3480720/Letter-written-Confede rate-officer-150-years-ago-predicted-two-World-Wars-said-Islamic-leade rs-West-just-hoax.html

Mystery surrounds a letter said to have been written in 1871 which predicted the First and Second World Wars and claims the third global conflict will be between the West and Islam.
The bizarre predictions say the First World War, which began in 1914, was triggered by the mysterious Illuminati hoping to bring down Russia's reign of Tsars.
It then says the Second World War - which came to fruition in 1939 - would be fomented many years later by a clash between Fascists and Zionists.
The predictions are said to have been penned by Confederate officer and Freemason Albert Pike in 1871 in his correspondence to Italian revolutionary Giuseppe Mazzini, The Sun reported.
However, some have declared the letter a hoax - claiming many terms that feature in the letter were not in regular use in 1871 and that there are no primary sources to vouch for its authenticity.
The letter purportedly states: 'The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism.'
Written in 1871, the statement would appear to accurately predict the Russian Revolution of 1917, which overthrew the Tsarist leadership and led to the creation of the communist Soviet Empire.
This occurred three years after the outbreak of the First World War which contributed to heightened political unrest at home and discontent towards the country's ruling elite.
It goes on: 'The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists.
'This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine.
'During the Second World War, international communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.'
This has been interpreted as a reference to the Nazi Party and the suffering Europe's Jewish population underwent at its behest.
In turn, this did lead to the creation of Israel in the state of Palestine and also saw the collapse of Nazism.
Communism would then be used in 'balancing Christendom', Pike allegedly claimed, in a possible reference to the Cold War.
Finally, the letter states a Third World War will occur between the 'political Zionists' and the 'leaders of the Islamic world'.
'The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam [the Muslim Arabic World] and political Zionism [the State of Israel] mutually destroy each other.
'Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.'
This may be a reference to the growing problem of radical Islam, as seen in the terrorist attacks on the West of September 11, the 7/7 bombings and most recently, the ISIS attack on Paris.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chillingly accurate 200-year-old letter predicts WW3 and final battle against Islam
A LETTER written more than 200 years ago by a top military chief chillingly predicted the two world wars - before warning of a final "bloody" battle with Islam.
By SELINA SYKES
04:45, Thu, Mar 10, 2016 | UPDATED: 07:21, Thu, Mar 10, 2016
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/650822/Letter-WW3-200-year-old-islam- final-battle

A letter written by an American Civil War captain predicted both world wars and a battle with IslamGETTY
A letter written by an American Civil War captain predicted both world wars and a battle with Islam
Albert Pike, who was a captain for the US army during the American Civil War, is said to have written a doctrine to an Italian politician outlining plans for the trio global conflicts.

The letter plots how and why the first and second world wars broke out in the 1900s and provides an even more chilling prophecy over a third and final battle.

The document allegedly suggested World War One was planned to overthrow the Tsars in Russia and make the country a communist stronghold.

The Second World War was sparked as a catalyst to destroy Nazism, according to the letter, so communism could take over wearier governments and for a sovereign state of Israel to be set up in Palestine.

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists

Albert Pike's letter
A third world war, according to Mr Pike, will be fought against the West and leaders of the Islamic war.

Mr Pike warned the third war would be "the most bloody turmoil".

The document, revealed by the Daily Star, features heavily in the book Satan, Prince of this World, by former naval officer William Guy Carr.

Mr Pike is said to have written, according to Mr Carr's book: "The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Tsars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism."

The document suggested WW1 was planned to overthrow the Tsars in Russia

The Second World War was sparked as a catalyst to destroy Nazism, according to the letter

It was reportedly sent by Pike, a freemason, to Italian politician Giuseppe Mazzini and was dated August 15, 1871.

The letter allegedly said: "The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

"The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

"Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil."

It was originally claimed the text was on show at the British Museum's Library and was mysteriously taken down in the 1970s and never seen again.

Both the British Museum and the British Library confirmed there is no record of the letter being in the establishment's possession.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystery surrounds a letter said to have been written in 1871 which predicted the First and Second World Wars and claims the third global conflict will be between the West and Islam.
The bizarre predictions say the First World War, which began in 1914, was triggered by the mysterious Illuminati hoping to bring down Russia's reign of Tsars.
It then says the Second World War - which came to fruition in 1939 - would be fomented many years later by a clash between Fascists and Zionists.
The predictions are said to have been penned by Confederate officer and Freemason Albert Pike in 1871 in his correspondence to Italian revolutionary Giuseppe Mazzini.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3480720/Letter-written-Confede rate-officer-150-years-ago-predicted-two-World-Wars-said-Islamic-leade rs-West-just-hoax.html

Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rarity of a Russian
Double-Headed Eagle
With All-Seeing Eye
by Sir Knight James A. Marples
Double-headed eagle, symbol of the #HolyRomanEmpire & #Hapsburgs sits, perched on plinth of DC's #AlbertPike statue

33rdDegree.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  104.66 KB
 Viewed:  637 Time(s)

33rdDegree.jpg

20140727A.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  83.92 KB
 Viewed:  677 Time(s)

20140727A.gif

AlbertPike.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  181.86 KB
 Viewed:  666 Time(s)

AlbertPike.jpeg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albert Pikes WW1 WW2 WW3 Israel Palestine Jesuit Controlled by Jean Pierre de Smet
From South Africa

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bScRfkoEC4c

Jacobinism
Jesuits

American Civil War
Russian Revolution
First World War
Second World War
Third World War
But MUST control all the mainstream media

Hegelian dialectic: a very old Jesuit principle Below is a Jesuit world Dialectic Thesis: Arm the Muslims and make them hate the Western World and nation-state of Israel. Anti-thesis: Arm the "Christians"(apostate) and "Jews"(apostate) and make them hate the Muslim World.
Synthesis: Once the hatred is fomented between these two sides, World War III can be started. When all the fighting is over and the people of the world are exhausted, the Pope of Rome can step in as the good guy and suggest that everybody in the world come together in the name of peace while setting aside our religious differences (ecumenism). The Pope will then relocate his throne to Jerusalem.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Allow me to suggest that casual visitors to this site who are interested in Albert Pike go to www.threeworldwars.com and read all about his freemasonry, his writings, his criminal associations and his devotion to Lucifer.

Mystery 200-year-old letter revealed World War 3 plans – and final battle against Islam
A LETTER written more than 200 years ago by a top military chief is claimed to have predicted THREE world wars.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/499303/World-War-3-letter -Albert-Pike-conspiracy-Islam-ISIS-America

By Rory McKeown / Published 7th March 2016
Albert Pike may have predicted World War 3 against IslamGETTY
MYSTERY: Albert Pike, right, is alleged to have predicted World War 3
Albert Pike, who was a captain for the US army during the American Civil War, is alleged to have penned a doctrine to an Italian politician outlining plans for three global conflicts to bring a one world government.

It plots how and why the first and second world wars raged in the early 1900s – and provides a chilling prophecy over a third and final battle.

The letter features heavily in the book Satan, Prince of this World, by former naval officer William Guy Carr.

It was reportedly sent by Pike, a freemason, to Italian politician Giuseppe Mazzini and was dated August 15, 1871.

Prominent army man Albert Pike pictured GETTY
MILITARY CHIEF: Albert Pike was a captain in the American Civil War
The letter, it is claimed, suggested World War 1 was planned to overthrow the Tsars in Russia and make Russia a communist stronghold.

World War 2 was sparked as a catalyst to destroy Nazism, so communism could take over wearier governments and for a sovereign state of Israel to beset up in Palestine.

The third global war, according to Pike, will be fought between the west and leaders of the Islamic war .

Pike is alleged to have written, according to Carr's book: "The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism.

Soldiers in the trenches in World War 1GETTY
TURMOIL: Soldiers endure the trenches in World War 1
Nazi soldiers during World War 2GETTY
NAZISM: Pike's letter predicts the crushing on the Nazis in Europe
"The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war.

"At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists.

"This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine.

"During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

Days in history when the Earth stood still

Some of the most horrific events in history which the world will never forget.
1 / 40
Days in history when the Earth stood stillGETTY
Days in history when the Earth stood still
Days in history when the Earth stood still Teacher Gwenne Mayor pictured with her class at Dunblane Primary School, who was killed with sixteen of the children when gunman Thomas Hamilton burst into the class on 13 March 1996 shooting indiscriminately Dunblane Massacre Queen Elizabeth and Princess Anne lay flowers at Dunblane Primary School following the death of 16 children and their teacher Twin Towers 9 11 A Royal Ulster Constabulary police officer looking at the damage caused by a bomb explosion in Market Street, Omagh An aerial view of the devastation caused in Omagh after a terrorist bomb was detonated at the junction of Market Street and Dublin Road, as Michael Gallagher, whose son Aiden was killed in the Omagh bomb attack
“The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia”
Albert Pike
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

"The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

"Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

ISIS fighters in SyriaGETTY
RISING: ISIS continue to show strength in the Middle East
Nuclear mushroom cloudGETTY
NUCLEAR: Will there be a third world war?
"Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

"This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

It was originally claimed the text was on show at the the British Museum's Library and was mysteriously taken down in the 1970s and never seen again.

Both the British Museum and the British Library confirmed to Daily Star Online there is no record of the letter being in the establishment's possession.

RELATED VIDEOS
ISIS terrorists could soon print 3D guns thanks to anarchist weapons fanatic
ISIS travel advice: Where is safe to travel?
ISIS training camps in Europe: How serious is the threat?
Islamic State brutality will be defeated: UK
Play Video
Although very few have seen the letter, its existence is still hotly debated among conspiracy theorists and many believe it accurately foretells of world events.

Very few have been able to debunk the theory so far.

Prophecies and predictions point towards a theory that World War 3 is inevitable.

A premonition by the French prophet Nostradamus foresees a "Muslim army" marching through Europe and claims a third world war will soon begin and end in 27 years time.

Air strikes in Syria leave waves of destruction

Air strikes in Syria leave behind devastating consequences in the war against Daesh militants.
1 / 53
A man stands on the rubble of a destroyed building following reported air strikes by government forces in the rebel-held Shaar neighbourhood of the northern city Aleppo AFP/GETTY IMAGES
A man stands on the rubble of a destroyed building following reported air strikes by government forces in the rebel-held Shaar neighbourhood of the northern city Aleppo
A man stands on the rubble of a destroyed building following reported air strikes by government forces in the rebel-held Shaar neighbourhood of the northern city Aleppo Syrian men carry a body following reported regime air strikes in the rebel-held Shaar neighbourhood of Aleppo A man sits on the rubble of a destroyed building following reported air strikes by government forces in the rebel-held Shaar neighbourhood of Aleppo Civilians and civil defence members carry an injured woman on a stretcher at a site damaged after Russian air strikes on the Syrian rebel-held city of Idlib Civilians and civil defence members look for survivors at a site damaged after Russian air strikes on the Syrian rebel-held city of Idlib Idlib, a provincial capital held by Al-Qaeda affiliate Al-Nusra Front surveys they damage following reported Russian air strikes The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said dozens of civilians were wounded in the raids on Idlib
Jewish oracle Elijah ben Shlomo Zalman is believed to have warned Jews to start preparing for the end of days when Russia captured Crimea shortly before his death in 1797.

That happened last year when Russian leader Vladimir Putin annexed the region from the Ukraine.

Zalman foretold Russia would then go to war with Turkey before the Russians would team up with Muslims for a final battle.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albert Pike (1809-1891)
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/pike.htm

Albert Pike
Albert Pike also of Newbury Port moved to Arkansas where he became a prominent member of the secessionist movement. He was chosen by Mazzini to head the Illuminati operations in America and moved to Charleston, South Carolina, in 1852. During the war he was made a brigadier general and placed in charge of raising an army of Indians. Pike's reign of terror was so despicable that foreign governments intervened to put an end to his savagery. Mazzini was not only the head of the Illuminati, he was the leading revolutionist in Europe. He was determined to establish a New World Order on the rubble of the old order and created a plan to accomplish his goal. He detailed his plan for world domination in a letter to Pike on January 22, 1870: "We must allow all the federations to continue just as they are, with their systems, their central authorities and their diverse modes of correspondence between high grades of the same rite, organized as they are at the present, but we must create a super rite, which will remain unknown, to which we will call those Masons of high degree whom we shall select. With regard to our brothers in Masonry, these men must be pledges to the strictest secrecy. Through this supreme rite, we will govern all Freemasonry which will become the one international center, the more powerful because its direction will be unknown. Lady Queensborough, Occult Theocracy, pp. 208-209.

Albert Pike Mason cigar label
This secret rite is called "The New and Reformed Palladian Rite." It has headquarters in Charleston, S.C., Rome Italy, and Berlin Germany. Pike headed this rite in the Western Hemisphere while Mazzini headed it in the East. Pike wrote about his beliefs and goals in 1871 in "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry." In this massive volume he explained that the "blind Force of the people is a Force that must be economized, and also managed. . . it must be regulated by intellect. "To attack the citadels (Institutions) built up on all sides against the human race by superstitions (religion), despotisms, and prejudices, the force must have a brain and a law (the Illuminati's). Then its (Force) deeds of daring produce permanent results, and there is real progress. Then there are sublime conquests. . . When all forces combined, and guided by the Intellect (Illuminati), and regulated by the Rule of Right, and Justice, and of combined and systematic movement and effort, the great revolution prepared for the ages will begin to march. . . It is because Force is ill regulated that revolutions prove failures" Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, 1-2 (Rev. Ed. 1950).

Even though Pike was a confederate general who committed the most heinous atrocities of the war his tomb is located just 13 blocks from the Capitol Building. He was a high ranking member of the Illuminati who is still revered by the New World Order Gang. The god of the Illuminati and the New World Order Gang is Lucifer. "The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine. . . Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay (Jesus) is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two Gods: darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. . ."The doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay (Jesus); but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of darkness and evil." A.C. De La Rive, La Femme et l'enfant dans la Franc-Maconnerie Universelle, p. 588; Lady Queenborough, Occult Theocracy pp. 220-221.

Guiseppe Mazzini cigar label
Pike designed a plan for world conquest and wrote of it in a letter to Mazzini dated August 15, 1871. He said three future world wars would prepare the world for the New World Order.

Albert Pike's plan for the Illuminati was as simple as it has proved effective. He required that Communism, Naziism, Political Zionism, and other International movements be organized and used to foment the three global wars and three major revolutions. The First World War was to be fought so as to enable the Illuminati to overthrow the powers of the Tzars in Russia and turn that country into the stronghold of Atheistic-Communism. The differences stirred up by agentur of the Illuminati between the British and German Empires were to be used to foment this war. After the war ended, Communism was to be built up and used to destroy other governments and weaken religions.

World War Two, was to be fomented by using the differences between Fascists and Political Zionists. This war was to be fought so that Naziism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism increased so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established in Palestine. During World War Two International Communism was to be built up until it equalled in strength that of united Christendom. At this point it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm. Can any informed person deny Roosevelt and Churchill did put this policy into effect?

World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically. Can any unbiased and reasoning person deny that the intrigue now going on in the Near, Middle, and Far East is designed to accomplish this devilish purpose?

After World War Three is ended, those who aspire to undisputed world domination will provoke the greatest social cataclysm the world has ever known. We quote his own written words taken from the letter catalogued in the British Museum Library, London, England.

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but with out knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time" (William Guy Carr, Pawns in the Game, p. xv-xvi).

This strategy is corroborated by Dr. Dennis L. Cuddy PhD. in The Power Elite's use of Wars and Crises. pike.htm

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who is Albert Pike?

http://www.saintsagainsttyranny.com/Albert%20Pike.htm

Page in Progress...thank you for your patience.

Albert Pike was a very high ranking freemason and a southern confederate general, who in the closing days of the civil war helped to start a 'terror' campaign against black slaves. After the civil war this terror activity grew and was transformed into what was known by, and is still known today as the Ku Klux Klan. The formation of this 'Secret Group' was in response to the Emancipation Proclamation issued by President Abraham Lincoln, who was Assassinated by Rome and its Jesuit Order, shortly after accepting his second term as US President. While it is heavily rumored [and suspected] and to be honest there are researchers today that make a really solid case for this being true...I myself do agree with those researchers that Pike helped to form the Ku Klux Klan the heavy preponderance of the evidence does strongly suggest this. The Ku Klux Klan had become very powerful in southern states through the freemason 'network' and has infested at all levels, local, civic, state and federal government bodies.

This power has extended well into the political scene of America in the 20th Century. Despite the cry's of not so from freemasons today. Freemasonry still continues to plague our society. By the late 19th Cent, the Klan had also started to 'expand' beyond the Southern States into the North, Mid-west, and also into the Western Territories. By the 1880's Albert Pike himself had become the Top 33rd Degree Freemason' in the World. His title had now become "Grand Supreme Pontiff " which by the way is an ancient Babylonian title because Pontiff also equals Pope, there is a very strong Jesuit connection to all of this. His (Pikes) power and Influence now had a Global reach it was during this time that Pike wrote his now Infamous book 'Morals and Dogma', Authored in 1889, and is still in use today. Morals and dogma is also widely considered today as the "Freemason Bible". Of which I myself have a copy, dated at 1919. which puts this Book/Publication at its 2nd Edition printing. As a passing thought or note; If any of you good Brothers and Sisters will notice, assuming you get the chance to get your hands on a "Morals and Dogma" you will find that these books always say...for the 'Southern Jurisdiction' of the United States even though they are used at both the national and international level by all freemasons today. I only bring this to your attention because I find it most interesting that even the most competent of researchers whom are looking into the Ku Klux Klan connection seem to miss this point. No I'm not saying that this in its self is a conspiracy per se' but I think its more of a vehicle to spread deception into global halls of power by the weight of its influence.

On 14 July, 1889 Albert Pike wrote a letter to his friend "Mazzini" (pictured above)
who delivered his message to the the 23 Masonic "supreme council's".

Throughout the World

Which in part stated; and I Quote:

"We worship a god", whom one adores without superstition.
To you Sovereign Grand Inspectors General we say this:
That you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 30th, 31st, and 32nd Degree's.
The Masonic Religion should be the "Luciferian" doctrine...Lucifer is god!
The true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer...End Quote!

AD = Anno Domini or In the year of our Lord. AL = Anno Lucifer or in the year of Lucifer
(or light... hence the term "enlightenment") Lucifer itself also means 'light bringer or bearer.

The above graphic is from the Corner stone of the Grand Free Mason Lodge in Washington DC.

Anno Lucifer...Roswell style!

Here now are actual pictures of the keystones on the Masonic lodge here in Roswell, taken by me personally. The keystone on the left is actually dated 1964, I know its hard to see this was the best that could be done given the circumstances. I have since had a major computer failure in which I lost all of the previous 'cornerstone' photos. Then right around the corner is the one you see on the right, dated 5964. The difference in these dates is again, 4000 Years brothers and sisters. This makes this 4000 year difference or time frame Old testament my brothers and sisters plain and simple. Every Masonic temple will be "dated" in this fashion. As a man of faith, I know in my heart that the God of Isaac, Abraham, and Jacob.......the God of the Old Testament is in control. So there is no such thing as "coincidence" for instance, it has come to my attention that this Masonic lodge is the second largest in North Amerika. This has been confirmed to me through several locals as well. So what makes the Roswell lodge anymore different or special than any other lodge?

Well for one the Bible tells us that when Lucifer/Satan rebelled against God, that he took "one third the stars of heaven" with him. So as you read the below scripture quotes, I ask that you bear in mind that 32 degrees is 'officially' the highest degree one can attain in freemasonry, [according to freemasons themselves] When in actuality once one becomes a 33degree mason, you are now a member of the 'Illuminati'. Something else to keep in mind is that when you go to a parade and you see the Shriners wearing their fez hats with an Islamic scimitar on it and riding around on mini bikes, or sometimes little go carts. You can only be a Shriner if you yourself are a 32 degree freemason...period! So again I ask that you keep in mind just how important the number '33' is to freemasons as you read the below quotes. remember one third of a whole is 33...or 33.33%, and Roswell NM lies on the 33rd lattitude!

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:
and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered,
for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
Revelation 12 vs. 4 KJV

Now let me add a little emphasis to show some distinction between the "Woman" and the "Child"

And his (Lucifer's) tail drew the third part (33%) of the stars (Angels) of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:
and the dragon (Satanic bloodlines) stood before the woman (Roman Catholic church) which was ready to be delivered (Protestant reformation), for to devour her child (the Protestant faith) as soon as it was born.
Revelation 12 vs. 4 KJV with my obvious emphasis.

Helena Blavatsky herself even mentions in her book Isis unveiled, that the Jesuit Order controls not only the Vatican proper, but ALL secret societies globally! [see below] and she should know herself being an occultist of the 1st order, the founder of theosophy and its society still known today as the theosophical society. In truth she is its founding mother.

And I Quote:
It is curious to note too, that most of the bodies (Secret societies) which work these (sacred rites), such as the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the Rite of Avignon, the Order of the Temple, Fesslors Rite, the Grand Council of the Emperors of the East and West, Sovereign Princes (of) Masons, etc, etc, are nearly all the "offspring" of the Son's (Jesuits) of Ignatius Loyola. The Baron Hundt, Chevalier Ramsey, Tschoudy, Zinnendorf, and numerous others, who founded the "grades" in these rites.
Worked UNDER Instructions from the General of the Jesuits.
Isis Unveiled...H. P. Blavatsky.
(Los Angeles California, the Theosophy Company. 1988 Re published) pg. 390
Originally published in 1877
End Quote.......minor emphasis mine.

Brothers and sisters if you stop and think about it 1/3 of 'anything' is 33.33%! The highest degree that one can attain through public Free Masonry is 32 degrees, [but] the 33rd degree is where one then becomes "Illuminated"! So why is the Roswell lodge seemingly second only to the Grand Lodge in Washington DC in size at the time of this writing? Because Roswell lies on the 33rd latitude that's why, and which by the way this 33rd latitude is half the coordinates needed for the alleged Roswell incident of 1947. There is no such thing as coincidence gang. Now lets get back to the name of Albert Pikes afore mentioned lesser god shall we? Which is a code name, or a tri-pantheon name, which is Jabulon!
Jabulon is comprised of three parts:
Hmmm, isn't it interesting that each part then itself...becomes a third!

1) Ja= Jehovah (a & e are translational options). Who is the righteous and justified wrathful GOD of the Old testament.
2) Bul= Baal, The Ancient Babylonian god and one of several ancient Hebrew old Testament names for Satan.
( Moloch is another well known variation of this name)
3) On= An esoteric code name for Osiris the an ancient Egyptian god of the dead.

So to put this into proper perspective
We Christians serve the "living God" or rather the God of the living spirit!

Most freemasons haven't a clue that their cherished organization is helping to form a unified global dictatorial government as they are not told the truth about their organization from the start. Why are they not told the truth at the start then? Because there is an inner and an outer message within freemasonry! The outer message is intended to keep the lower degree's looking in one direction while the more advanced members are slowly brought into the fold with the more correct inner message the further up the degree's they climb. If any of you are having a hard time swallowing all or any of this, here now are some direct quotes from 'morals and dogma' along with many other quotes from high [authoritive] Masonic figures. Because it all comes from the freemason bible itself! This "is" the source! As presented by Dr. Walter Veith through his stunning video series "Total Onslaught" which can be found on both Google and You Tube! I also can verify the morals and dogma quotes personally...as I have a genuine copy myself, everything Dr. Veith says, and shows you is true. My morals and dogma matches his exactly!

I am trying to re-establish the video link, as it keeps getting removed from the internet.
Albert Pike has also been in contact with what one could only call 'something' or to be more precise 'Ascended Spirits' (Pikes own words) obviously something not of this world! Many researchers have claimed that Pike had a bracelet that he could turn around [upon his wrist] that he would use to talk to his ascended spirit guide. This would make sense, due to the fact that Helena Blavatsky and Aleister Crowley both, claimed the same thing and credit this "awakened or ascended" spirit with also helping them to formulate their own written works! Now I say this because Albert Pike has made what would be called in his time "future predictions" about the upcoming global situation in the 20th Century. These predictions were dead on accurate in that they foretold of all the up and coming World Wars I&II in great detail, including the dreaded WWIII, and using all of the current (for us anyway) "proper" vernacular....or identifying terms, and labels that we all use to this very day such as fascism, Nazi, Marxist, communism, Muslim etc. So if this doesn't start to sound like a preconceived plan for the rest of us, then quite frankly I don't know what does (because) we continue to see these same occult "markers" no matter where one looks, for example; New World Order/Illuminati, Vatican, including UFO's and Aliens believe it or not. Including any and all Cults i.e. Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, and of course International Freemasonry. Not to mention all of the other various secret societies, and most certainly national and global politics...this even includes national emblems/icons and so fourth. But why?

Because they are all tied together,
pulling unalterably towards a single common goal commonly known as

Global Government!
Please find the 'Total onslaught' video series by Dr. Walter Veith he is someone whom has far more resources than myself. So I therefore try too use his stunning video lectures in the hopes of helping all of my beautiful brothers and sisters to see the truth of what is going on around them. This particular video (which has sadly been taken down) lecture is about the United Nations and their obvious occult agenda...I do hope you enjoy this video. Its in multiple parts, so you will have to continue too "click" the next video to continue the lecture, you will see the next part in the You tube box at the right once you start the videos...Run time [total] is around 90 min's I highly recommend this video as with all of Dr. Veith's outstanding video lectures!

A one world government is one of the single most important Biblical 'end time' events that needs to occur so as to bring us the Antichrist. The very man who of course is the politician who sets up the seven year peace treaty with Israel and its neighbors.

Click Here for an outstanding link with all of Albert pikes predictions

Your thoughts and comments are always most welcome, I may be contacted at the link below. All Emails will be answered upon the "upcoming" Friday Evening. For example if I receive your Email on a Tuesday, then 3 days later on that Friday I will be sending all replies out to those whom have written during that weeks time.
webmastersaintsagainsttyranny@yahoo.com

Give a vote for the Lord and the United States of America

Vote For Saints Against Tyranny
at Conspiracy Top Sites
Top site lists
Unlike politics.......Here your vote really counts!!!

Back to Homepage

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following is a letter that speculation claimed that Albert Pike wrote to Giuseppe Mazzini in 1871 regarding a conspiracy involving three world wars that were planned in an attempt to take over the world.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_masonsknight stemplar15.htm

The Pike letter to Giuseppe Mazzini was on display in the British Museum Library in London until 1977.

This letter has been claimed by many internet sites to reside in the British Library in London, which denies the letter exists.
Giuseppe Mazzini was an Italian revolutionary leader of the mid 1800s as well as the Director of the Illuminati
Albert Pike (historical Masonic figure) is a 33rd degree, Freemason Occultist Grand Master and creator of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Masonic Scottish Rite Order
Following are apparently extracts from the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Video

Khazar Empire, Illuminati and The New World Order

Watch the complete video

Albert Pike's Biography
extract from Wikipedia

Pike was born in Boston, Massachusetts, son of Ben and Sarah (Andrews) Pike, and spent his childhood in Byfield and Newburyport, Massachusetts.

His colonial ancestors included John Pike (1613-1688/1689), the founder of Woodbridge, New Jersey. He attended school in Newburyport and Framingham until he was fifteen. In August 1825, he passed his entrance exams and was accepted at Harvard University, though when the college requested payment of tuition fees for the first two years, he chose not to attend.

He began a program of self-education, later becoming a schoolteacher in Gloucester, North Bedford, Fairhaven and Newburyport.

In 1831, Pike left Massachusetts to travel west, first stopping in St. Louis and later moving on to Independence, Missouri. In Independence, he joined an expedition to Taos, New Mexico, hunting and trading. During the excursion his horse broke and ran, forcing Pike to walk the remaining 500 miles to Taos. After this he joined a trapping expedition to the Llano Estacado in New Mexico and Texas.

Trapping was minimal and, after traveling about 1300 miles (650 on foot), he finally arrived at Fort Smith, Arkansas.

Settling in Arkansas in 1833, he taught school and wrote a series of articles for the Little Rock Arkansas Advocate under the pen name of "Casca."

The articles were popular enough that he was asked to join the staff of the newspaper. Later, after marrying Mary Ann Hamilton, he purchased part of the newspaper with the dowry. By 1835, he was the Advocate's sole owner.

Under Pike's administration the Advocate promoted the viewpoint of the Whig party in a politically volatile and divided Arkansas

Return to Masons and Knights Templar
Return to The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dulles brothers were nephews of Wilson's Secretary of State Lansing.

But they only were invited to work at Versailles on the Peace Treaty by
their friend Bernard Baruch. Allan Dulles said he was on the committee that drew Czechoslovakia's borders. He said it would up looking like a
banana.

Also Ferdinand Lundberg told us in America's 60 Families that one reason America entered WW I so it could make the war last longer and bankrupt England and France so New York could become the world financial capitol.

You might Google this: "July 1,1916 worst day in British military history."

They had 58,000 casualties on that one day. If Wilson had never promised to
enter the war, it would likely have ended in 1915.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Calamity Rooted in History

Events on this scale take decades or even centuries to develop. In fact such plans may have been in the works at least since the late 1800s, when three world wars were allegedly forecast by such figures as the celebrated Confederate general and Freemason Albert Pike, elected Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite’s Southern Jurisdiction in 1859.

True to Pike’s prediction, 1914-18 saw World War I, which forced the centuries-old rule of the European landed nobility to accommodate to the banking elites and to the heads of the industrial cartels which built the war machines of the combating nations.

According to Benjamin Freedman (1890-1984), an American eye-witness to events within the Woodrow Wilson administration, Wilson took the U.S. to war only after being pressured to support Great Britain when the British agreed to facilitate creation of a Zionist state in Palestine . The original Zionists, led by Theodor Herzl, had been favorably disposed to accepting a British offer of virgin land in Kenya , but the financiers wanted Palestine because of Middle Eastern oil and proximity to the Suez Canal . The result was the Balfour Declaration of 1916.

At the end of World War I came the Russian Revolution, when the financiers paid for the Bolsheviks to destroy the Russian Christian monarchy of the Romanoffs. Soviet communism was the result. Less than a generation later another world war was fought, with World War II ending with the triumph of the U.S. , Britain , France , the Soviet Union, and China as allies. Afterwards, finance capitalism exerted its control of the developing world through the International Monetary Fund and World Bank. According to economist Michael Hudson, the West declared the existence of a Cold War only after the Soviet Union refused to accede to U.S. hegemony by joining the IMF. (Michael Hudson, Superimperialism: The Economic Strategy of American Empire, 2003)

Another major revolution followed World War II, as had happened after World War I, but this time in China , where the communists under Mao Tse-Tung took over. In 1948, the nation of Israel was declared, partly through the instrumentality and wealth of the Third Baron Rothschild, who was also an MI5 controller and alleged Soviet agent. (See Roland Perry, The Fifth Man, 1994.)

The key event in how the financial elite gained control over the U.S. in the postwar world was the 1971 decision by the Nixon administration to remove the dollar gold peg and allow world currencies to “float.” After the U.S. agreed to the explosion of OPEC oil prices in the 1970s, dollars flooded the world. (See Richard C. Cook, “Extraordinary Times, Intentional Collapse, and Takedown of the U.S.A. ,” Global Research, April 30, 2008.)

In 1979 the Federal Reserve under Paul Volcker plunged the U.S. into recession to fight the resulting inflation, and the U.S. producing economy was wrecked. Since that time there has been no real growth of the U.S. GDP or the standard of living of American workers. Rather a steady and seemingly irreversible decline has set in under the euphemistic title of the “service economy.” Since the early 1980s there has been a constant cycle of inflating and deflating asset bubbles, with the latest episode being the collapse of the housing bubble following the ruinous housing and real estate inflation engineered by Alan Greenspan, Volcker’s successor as head of the Federal Reserve.

The result of the bubble economy under the Federal Reserve regime known as “monetarism” has been a debt overhang on the U.S. producing economy of $50 trillion, four times the nominal GDP of $13 billion. There is an additional overhang of more than $500 trillion in derivative speculation worldwide that many legitimate U.S. investors, including employee pension funds, have been caught up in.

Severe economic distress usually leads to war, with the elite financing both sides and using the resulting chaos to redraw the map to their advantage. We have now had two world wars, and the third appears to be coming. The end result, according to “conspiracy theorists,” is supposed to be a financial world dictatorship with Europe ’s financial and hereditary aristocrats at the top of the heap. The center of this dictatorship would be Northern Europe, with the focal point being the two-square-mile financial district known as the City of London . This group also controls the European Union headquartered in Brussels .

Then what is left of North America, Asia, Africa, and Latin America would be tightly controlled colonies inhabited by relatively small numbers of “human cattle” and their overseers. The advanced technological execution for the machinery of control and oppression would be the job of professionals in the field, probably including the British MI5, the CIA, the Israeli Mossad, and private armed mercenaries like Blackwater and Halliburton.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/has-the-battle-for-america-begun/8977

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading this today. Anyone heard of this Albert Pike guy? Was he like a Nostradamus?
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217617710455947&id=127 4106225

my comments

This is ultimately a satanic plan for world domination, it's secret so anyone who researches it will follow some false leads such as this being 'a Jewish conspiracy'. Those false leads are then used to discredit ALL the research and prevent the jigsaw being completed. Lots of effort goes into this. The central aim is to infiltrate and discredit all institutions and clubs with a good cause then get the fake leadership of all three (or at least two of the three) monotheistic faiths to fight each other to extinction.
It's the modern version of the medieval, satanic, Templar plan. No?

some good comments there

Pike along side other agents/front men with Mazzini was part of tetrad containing Lord Palmerston and Otto Von Bismarck. The US, United Italy, GB and United Germany.

Monica Manconi Read with some caution though. A lot of historic fact (the Pike-Mazzini letter etc) can gets lost in wild Masonic conspiracy hyperbole, not just in this book but equally in many so called Masonic "exposes". Just because they are in the right forest doesnt mean they are barking up the right tree.

What is more telling is what was occurring in the US and Europe around the mid 1800s. Then applying those events around Pike, Mazzini, Palemerston and Bismarck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: