FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

May 1987 Barry Mannakee Diana bodyguard/lover car crash kill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:03 am    Post subject: May 1987 Barry Mannakee Diana bodyguard/lover car crash kill Reply with quote

Barry Mannakee Killed In Car Crash Three Months Before Diana Was Killed
The death of Diana's bodyguard Barry Mannakee 14th May 1987
Seán Mac Mathúna, John Heathcote
http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/diana_mannakee.htm

'The first suspicious death connected with Diana was when her bodyguard Barry Mannakee (who is rumoured to have become her lover in 1985) died in unexplained motorbike crash in 1987. Afterwards, according to the former Conservative MP Charles Wardle, Diana feared for her life. In a speech in the House of Commons (Hansard, 22nd June 1999), Wardle stated:

"Diana's remarks to Al Fayed concerned the royal household's antipathy to her; its habitually close links with the security services; the manipulation, interference, and control, as she saw it, exercised by official's of the household; her conviction, based on what she said she had been told, that Barry Mannakee's death was not an accident; and her apprehension that she, too, would be assassinated"

Wardle also mentioned Major James Hewitt, one of Diana's lovers, who allegedly received threats from the royal family if he did not stop his relationship with Diana:

"Hewitt said that he had received threats to his life. Patrick Jephson, a private secretary, said his safety could not be guaranteed. Members of the (royal) household told him that his safety would be in peril if he did not back off. Anonymous telephone calls warned him that he would meet that same fate as Barry Mannakee. He said that the Princess of Wales took the threats seriously and told him that Mannakee had been murdered" (Hansard, 22nd June 1999).

According to the Sunday Mirror (4th January 1998), Princess Diana told Stephen Twigg, one of her therapists, that she "feared for her life" because she become the royal families "loose cannon". Similar threats were allegedly made in 1993 to Linda St. Clair, the leader of the Corrective Party, who claims she fled Britain "after establishment death threats". She says that she was approached by two men (who she believes were working for Special Branch or MI5) who threatened kill her and her family unless she disappeared. She promised to say nothing about a list of senior MP's and "other public figures" which she alleges have used her services as a prostitute, and left the country. Apparently, one the men said to St. Clair:

"You have been upsetting a lot of MP's. They have sent us to sort you out. Keep your mouth shut about them or you're dead. Don't mess with the big boys" (The Guardian, 14th April 1993)......'

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Diana's bodyguard Barry Mannakee Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

...Similar threats were allegedly made in 1993 to Linda St. Clair, the leader of the Corrective Party, who claims she fled Britain "after establishment death threats". She says that she was approached by two men (who she believes were working for Special Branch or MI5) who threatened kill her and her family unless she disappeared. She promised to say nothing about a list of senior MP's and "other public figures" which she alleges have used her services as a prostitute, and left the country. Apparently, one the men said to St. Clair:

"You have been upsetting a lot of MP's. They have sent us to sort you out. Keep your mouth shut about them or you're dead. Don't mess with the big boys" (The Guardian, 14th April 1993)......'

And she did eventually heed the warning - after a road accident...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindi_St_Clair

Quote:
On 27 February 2009 it was reported that St Clair had been rescued from her car and flown to hospital after the vehicle left a remote Herefordshire road near Risbury and landed upside down in a stream, trapping her for up to 24 hours.[21] This experience led her to embrace Christianity.[22] On 15 November 2009, having legally reverted to her birth name, [Marian June Akinshe] was confirmed by the Bishop of Hereford at Stoke Lacy church in Herefordshire.
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, scienceplease 2, amazing how all the dots connect, when you beging to see the 'Bigger Picture'.
I'm about half-way through John Morgan's excellent 'How They Killed Diana', came across the Mannakee 'accident' and thought I'd check it out.

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still battling through John Morgan's 'How They Killed Diana', and am almost half-way through.
But I came across the disturbing info that Gary Hunter, a London Solicitor and important witness to two cars speeding out of the tunnel after Di's car 'crashed', died in 2004 at 47!!
I can find no word of this on the internet, not even an obituary. Anyone got any further information?

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
I'm still battling through John Morgan's 'How They Killed Diana', and am almost half-way through.
But I came across the disturbing info that Gary Hunter, a London Solicitor and important witness to two cars speeding out of the tunnel after Di's car 'crashed', died in 2004 at 47!!
I can find no word of this on the internet, not even an obituary. Anyone got any further information?

I had emailed John Morgan at 01.49 early this morning; then at 11.00 I got a 'Keep Talking' group email, addressed to John Morgan, in reply to one he sent them at 05.24 this morning saying he only had months to live. It seems he was diagnosed with the severe neurological illness Multiple System Atrophy for twelve years.

I hope as many as possible of you will write a fitting comment (it seems he started writing books on Diana AFTER he was diagnosed, although he was already interested in the case, so I don't think it would be wise to raise suspicions in that respect).

If you write them on this thread, I'll forward the thread link to him and his wife Lana; I don't think it would be a good idea to put his email on here, as the 'Opposition' obviously monitor us, and they might try to gloat or whatever.

I have not read any other of John's books, but it seems he is the acknowledged expert on the massive flaws in the 'Official Narrative'.
I highly recommend his latest book, 'How They Murdered Princess Diana - The Shocking Truth'. It's available on Amazon, and probably through good bookshops.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does someone who kills a police officer in a car crash get anonymity?
MI5 or MI6 - that's how - Nothing to see here...

Revealed: The truth behind the 'mystery car' conspiracy theory in Diana bodyguard death
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/princess-diana-barry-m annakee-bodyguard-death-conspiracy-theory-theories-debunked-truth-myst ery-a7893176.html

Exclusive: The Independent finds the driver of the 'mystery car' mentioned in conspiracy theories about the 1987 road crash that killed Diana's 'great love' Barry Mannakee. He's been known to the authorities since day one, and has given multiple statements to officialdom

Adam Lusher
Tuesday 15 August 2017 15:30
Princess Diana thought Barry Mannakee (front, nearest the camera) had been "bumped off"
Princess Diana thought Barry Mannakee (front, nearest the camera) had been "bumped off" ( Rex/Shutterstock )
He was, the conspiracy theorists asserted, the “mystery driver” who played the key role in the staged accident in which dark forces “bumped off” the greatest love Princess Diana ever had – her former bodyguard Barry Mannakee.

They speculate that as 17-year-old Nicola Chopp prepared to turn right out of Hermitage Walk onto Woodford High Road on the night of 14 May 1987, the driver of a “mystery estate car”, indicating to turn left from the main road into the same side street, somehow engineered what followed.

Ms Chopp, a trainee beauty therapist who had passed her driving test just six weeks earlier, pulled out into the high road into the path of a motorbike on which Mr Mannakee was pillion passenger.

The Suzuki’s driver, Mr Mannakee’s police colleague Sergeant Stephen Peet, reacted so quickly he was able to swerve and avoid hitting Ms Chopp’s red Ford Fiesta. But both men fell from the bike, and Mr Mannakee was flung against the side of Ms Chopp’s car, dying almost instantly from fatal spinal injuries.

Instead of stopping, the “mystery estate car”, it has repeatedly been said, carried on into Hermitage Walk and vanished, never to be found again.

The conspiracy theory became public in 2004 when US news channel NBC first aired video recorded by Diana’s voice coach Peter Settelen of the princess talking candidly about her private life.

In Her Own Words: Princess Diana reveals she fell "deeply in love" with bodyguard Barry Mannakee, by admin
“He was the greatest love I’ve ever had,” she said, clearly referring to Mr Mannakee, who had served as a Royal Protection Officer from April 1985 to March 1986. “I was quite happy to give it all up ... just to go off and live with him. And he kept saying he thought it was a good idea too.

“[But] it was all found out and he was chucked out [of royal protection]. Then he was killed. I think he was bumped off.”

And so began fevered speculation that because of his closeness to a still-married princess, Mr Mannakee was killed in a crash that was expertly staged by the secret services to look like a simple traffic accident in north east London.

This month, the conspiracy theory got a fresh boost when Channel 4 used footage from the private video recordings for its controversial documentary Diana: In Her Own Words.

Independent news email
Only the best news in your inbox

Enter your email address
Continue
Register with your social account or click here to log in

I would like to receive morning headlines
Monday - Friday plus breaking news alerts by email
Newspaper reports of the conspiracy theory always state that the “mystery estate car” – which is sometimes accused of dazzling Ms Chopp with its headlights – has “never been traced”.

Now, though, The Independent has tracked down the driver of the “mystery estate car”.

And it transpires that far from driving off, unknown and untraced, the driver, a retired GP:

Stopped immediately he saw the crash and offered medical assistance, ensuring that he has been known to the authorities ever since the night of the accident on 14 May 1987.
Gave a witness statement to the police days after the crash.
Gave evidence to the 1987 inquest into Barry Mannakee’s death.
Gave a witness statement to claims consultants acting for Sgt Peet’s insurers, in December 1988.
Gave evidence to the High Court in connection with civil proceedings brought by Mr Mannakee’s widow Susan against Ms Chopp and Sgt Peet in 1990.
Gave a statement to Operation Paget, the two-year Metropolitan Police inquiry into Diana and Dodi Fayed’s deaths which concluded in 2006
The Independent has agreed not to name the former doctor, who is now elderly.

He admits his memory is failing, but conversations with him, his wife, and documents retained by the other two passengers in the car – a dentist friend and his wife – have allowed The Independent to piece together what they witnessed on the night of May 14 1987, and what they did afterwards.

All four people who were in the ex-doctor’s VW Passat estate that night are convinced that what they saw was nothing more than a tragic accident.

The retired doctor is adamant.

“I did not conspire to murder Barry Mannakee,” he told The Independent. “That’s laughable – about as laughable as it can get.

“It’s rubbish. Somebody’s making up a story to sell newspapers.”

Read more

Princess Di's reaction to Charles's 'Camillagate' humiliation revealed
The retired GP said he had never read newspaper reports that referenced a “mystery estate car” in the Barry Mannakee crash, and so had never felt the need to identify himself publicly.

He declared himself “flabbergasted” to learn that his vehicle had been implicated in a conspiracy theory that has been the subject of public debate for more than a decade.

And he burst out laughing at suggestions he was a member of the security services. On the contrary, he said, his asthma had prevented him from even doing National Service.

“My father was also a GP,” he added. “He took me round with him in the practice, and from then on I never wanted to be anything other than a GP."

The Independent has seen proof that he studied medicine at Cambridge before qualifying as a doctor. His friends describe him as “the epitome of the respectable middle class”.

They also confirm that they witnessed the crash at about 10.15pm, as they were on their way home from watching a play at the Greenwich Theatre in south-east London.

In his 1988 statement to the claims consultants, the GP said: “I was travelling at about 20-25 miles per hour as I was intending to turn left.

“I became aware of a vehicle emerging from Hermitage Walk, the road in which I intended to turn. The car was turning right.

“A motor cycle passed me just after I left the traffic lights and before the bus stop which is situated about halfway between the traffic lights and Hermitage Walk.

“When it [Ms Chopp’s car] was pulling out it did so at a normal speed, say 10-15 mph, for that type of manoeuvre.

“I seem to recall the bike pulling out towards the centre of the road in an attempt to avoid the car, but my recollection of the sequence of events is a little vague. I just remember seeing it [the motorbike] swerving.”

Having seen the crash, the GP’s statement confirmed: “I turned into Hermitage Walk and stopped and went to assist.

“The man lying to the right of the car [Mr Mannakee] appeared to be dead when I reached him. There was no movement.”

A Day That Shook The World: Charles and Diana separate
Show all 10

Over the years, some reports of the conspiracy theory – including The Independent’s in 2004 – have also suggested that at Mr Mannakee’s 1987 inquest, police investigators blamed the crash on the glare from the mystery car’s dazzling headlights.

This, of course, would be spookily similar to some reports of the Alma Tunnel car crash that killed Diana in 1997, which have claimed that driver Henri Paul was dazzled by a “major white flash” just before the accident.

The retired GP’s friends, however, have retained a local newspaper report of Mr Mannakee’s inquest, which would suggest the police investigators came to a rather less sensational view of how Ms Chopp might have failed to spot the motorbike.

The report states that a police accident analyst told the inquest that on a wet, drizzly night, “Ms Chopp may have been confused by various lights and lighting effects as she looked down the road. These included car headlights and their reflections in the damp road surface, the street lights, the traffic lights and the glow from the lighting at the Eagle Garage.”

The inquest recorded a verdict of accidental death. At a subsequent court hearing, Ms Chopp pleaded guilty to driving without due care and attention and was fined £85. Her insurance company settled the civil proceedings brought by Mrs Mannakee.

Ms Chopp has, however, repeatedly stated she does not believe herself responsible for Mr Mannakee’s death, saying she fears a possible conspiracy, although Sgt Peet, who was seriously injured in the crash, has always taken the view that it was a simple accident.

Diana: In her Own Words trailer
In terms of the actual details of the crash itself, however, there appears only one significant potential inconsistency between Ms Chopp’s testimony and that given by the occupants of the VW Passat.

In interviews given around 2004, 17 years after the crash, Ms Chopp is quoted as referring to the driver of the “mystery estate car” as being a woman wearing glasses.

The evidence now seen by The Independent, however, strongly suggests Ms Chopp made an honest mistake here, possibly misidentifying either the doctor’s wife or his friend’s wife – who were both in the back seat of the Passat – as the driver.

All the evidence – including that rediscovered by The Independent – points clearly to the “mystery estate car” being the VW Passat driven by the retired GP.

Ms Chopp has only ever referred to one estate car turning left in to Hermitage Walk, never two.

The retired GP’s statement to the claims consultants goes further and states that at the time of the crash there were in fact no other nearby cars on the high road – going in either direction – at all.

The doctor said: “I do not think there was any other vehicle going in my direction [north] or that anything other than the bike passed me.

“I do not recall any traffic going in the opposite direction until after the accident.”

His friend’s statement to police – given four days after the crash and now seen by The Independent – also states that as they approached the Hermitage Walk turning: “There were no other cars ahead of us.”

The possibility of a second car turning left behind the GP – but unnoticed by him and strangely unmentioned by Ms Chopp – is further ruled out by both the GP’s statement and his friend’s testimony to police.

Both documents confirm the men saw the accident happen straight ahead of them, before they turned off Woodford High Road into Hermitage Walk, and therefore before any unnoticed, following car could have started its turn.

In his 18 May 1987 statement to police, the friend said: “When we were about five to six car lengths south of the junction with the walk, I saw a collision between a motorcycle and a red, small, saloon car.”

The retired GP said in December 1988: “The motorcycle was quite well ahead of us when the car started to emerge. I was looking ahead and I saw the collision occur.”

Both statements also make clear that the motorcycle would have been well past the Hermitage Walk junction had Ms Chopp waited for a second car – that she has never mentioned – to turn left.

They are also consistent with Ms Chopp’s earliest evidence, given to the police hours after the crash, that she moved out of Hermitage Walk as soon as it was obvious the estate car was indeed turning left and had not just forgotten to turn its indicators off.

In interviews given more than a decade later, she appeared to contradict herself slightly, being quoted as saying the ‘mystery vehicle’ had actually passed her in Hermitage Walk after turning left.

This now seems impossible given how the evidence shows the retired GP’s VW Passat was the only other car in the vicinity, and it was still in Woodford High Road when the crash happened.

Some conspiracy theorists have gone as far as accusing Ms Chopp herself of being involved in the plot – something she and her family have had to deny.

The retired GP, his wife and friends also dismissed such a claim as ludicrous. The former doctor recalls seeing Ms Chopp “shaking and sobbing” in the immediate aftermath of the crash, and is convinced such deep distress would have been almost impossible to fake.

Read more

Princess Diana documentary draws mixed reviews from critics

Princess Diana revealed 'the greatest love I've ever had'

Princess Diana calls wedding to Prince Charles 'worst day of my life'
His wife added that she found it deeply implausible that any security service would take the risk of asking a 17-year-old to be involved in a killing.

The GP scoffed at the suggestion of any sort of conspiracy involving a staged accident to kill Mr Mannakee, especially as some reports suggest the 39-year-old, by then a sergeant with the Diplomatic Protection Branch, had intended to travel home by car that night.

It has been reported that Mr Mannakee only changed his mind and accepted a lift from Sgt Peet because he had been working late and wanted to get home to his family quickly.

The idea of a crash being staged in such circumstances was, the former GP said, “Extremely unlikely, to put it mildly.”

He and his wife, though, had watched the Channel 4 documentary.

“We found it very disappointing,” said the retired GP. “It didn’t add anything new.”

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mannakee file
Barry Mannakee with Princess Diana
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1478804/The-Mannakee-file.html

Barry Mannakee with Princess Diana
By William Langley12:01AM GMT 12 Dec 2004
One of the problems with conspiracy theory is that it is so much easier to theorise than it is to conspire. Real plots require, as a bare minimum, meticulous planning, a certain amount of luck, and the assured silence and loyalty of the participants. The 9/11 conspiracy was at least four years in the making. Within five minutes, it was all being blamed on the CIA.
[img]https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1478804/The-Mannakee-file .html[/img]

Seventeen years ago, Barry Mannakee, a former bodyguard of Diana, Princess of Wales, died in a road crash on a nondescript stretch of the A11 in Essex. Last week, in a poor-quality videotape, broadcast in America, the Princess was heard expressing the view that Mannakee, with whom she apparently had an intimate relationship during the 1980s, was "bumped off". The tape was recorded by Diana's voice coach, Peter Settelen, in 1992.

This charge – hardly a new one – is now the subject of a Scotland Yard investigation being overseen by the Metropolitan Police Commissioner, Sir John Stevens, as part of his inquiries into Diana's death.

One of the many people Sir John's men will have to talk to is Lord "Charlie" Brocket, the cartoonish Old Etonian peer and one-time I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! contestant, who claims to have been told, while serving a jail sentence for fraud, of "secret documents" proving that Mannakee, 39, was murdered.

Related Articles
Diana talks about sex life in US videos 27 Nov 2004
Also in the frame is the – now virtually de rigueur in conspiracy stories – "mystery car", seen disappearing from the scene. Many of the original witnesses are being re-interviewed, and numerous other parties to the case are anxious to have their say – including Mrs Joy Chopp, whose views appeared in the Daily Express last week. The paper has recently been making a habit of publishing fanciful front-page Diana conspiracy stories, the sort of things that people write in green ink to editors and which are usually put in the bin, rather than on page one.

Mrs Chopp's 17-year-old daughter, Nicola, was convicted of driving without due care and attention after the crash. Having clung for many years to the view that the whole thing was, as the inquest duly concluded, an unhappy accident, Mrs Chopp, 55, declared last week: "There's been so much interest in what happened that night, I'm beginning to think that there may be more to it. Perhaps the conspiracy theorists have a point."

But do they? What we know of the crash is that, shortly after 10pm on the night of May 15, 1987, Barry Mannakee was returning to his home in Loughton, Essex, from the central London offices of the Diplomatic Protection Squad – to which he had been assigned the previous year after his superiors concluded that his relationship with Diana was "inappropriate". His practice was to drive home in his car, but on this occasion he accepted a lift on a Suzuki 400cc motorcycle owned by his friend, fellow officer and Essex neighbour, Pc Steven Peat.

At around the same time, Nicola Chopp, a trainee beauty therapist, having passed her driving test just six weeks earlier, set out in a Ford Fiesta from her home in Malford Grove, South Woodford, Essex, to meet a friend at a pub in nearby Redbridge. Miss Chopp turned left into Hermitage Walk, a well-lit avenue, which, about 100 yards further on, joins the A11 at right angles. She told the police later that at the junction she looked to the right and saw an approaching estate car signalling a left turn into Hermitage Walk.

Miss Chopp, who now lives in America, says that she waited until the estate had turned, then drew out into the main road and swung right towards Redbridge. Suddenly, she saw a motorcycle heading straight for her. She braked, and the bike – approaching head-on at around 35mph – swerved and skidded. Mannakee was hurled from the pillion seat and through the Fiesta's rear driver's-side window. Pc Peat survived the crash.

The officer's spine was broken in two places, and he died almost immediately. The police later disputed certain details of Miss Chopp's account, alleging that she had not, as she claimed, made a complete right turn, and that she had failed to see the motorcycle immediately behind an estate car. Five months later, she was fined £85.

Such a modest sum has, itself, fed the conspiracy rumour machine. Why was she let off so lightly? And why, soon afterwards, did she leave the country? And why has the estate car never been traced?

At the inquest, Mannakee's death was found to be an accident, and no substantive evidence has emerged to support any other explanation. That – as we know from the fall-out from Diana's own death – is no reason for conspiracy theorists not to keep looking for some.

It greatly comforts the theorists that the Princess herself was highly prone to believe in conspiracies. Her former butler, Paul Burrell, caused a sensation earlier this year when he cited a note that she had written alleging that her then estranged husband, the Prince of Wales, was plotting to have her killed in a car crash. "He is planning an accident in my car, brake failure and serious head injury to make the path clear for him to [re]marry," she wrote.

Mohammed Fayed, the owner of Harrods, claims that in the last weeks of Diana's life she repeatedly told him that she was receiving threats to her life. Mr Fayed alleges that the Paris car crash that killed Diana and his playboy son, Dodi, was arranged by the British secret service on the orders of the Duke of Edinburgh.

Earlier this year, Lord Brocket, 53, claimed that there was a secret file containing the results of a forensic examination of the Suzuki motorcycle on which Mannakee had been riding when he died. It showed, he claimed, that the bike had been deliberately tampered with. How did Lord Brocket know this? He was told, he says, by a crooked police officer he met in Springhill Open Prison where both men served time for fraud.

"I was talking to this former policeman, who was also serving time, about the death of Princess Diana in the Paris underpass," says Lord Brocket. "It was March 1998, seven months after she was killed. The policeman suddenly blurted out that he knew Mannakee. He said he and another group of detectives, angry at the suggestion that the Princess's bodyguard had died in a motorcycle accident after Pc Peat had lost control of the bike, took its remains to their own forensic expert."

One person unlikely to be convinced by any of this is Steven Peat. Now retired from the police and working as a security consultant, he refuses to discuss the crash. His only public comment was made some years ago when he stated that his friend's death was an accident "and nothing more". It is understood that he has forcefully repeated this view to Sir John's investigation team.

Mannakee's widow, Susan, a self-employed reflexologist who is now remarried, is also believed to be of the view that the crash was pure misfortune. As – although they are constrained from saying so in the light of the Stevens inquiry – do the police who carried out the original investigation.

None of which confronts the crux of the theory. Why would British intelligence want Mannakee dead? It has never been confirmed that he was Diana's lover – indeed there are real doubts that the couple were ever more than particularly close confidants.

Pc Peat, who knew Mannakee well, has said that he does not believe that there was an affair. Nor is there anything to suggest that Mannakee intended to ``blab'' his story to the newspapers, or do anything injurious or embarrassing to the Royal Family. He accepted his transfer from royal protection duties with professional good grace, and took on his new job with diligence.

The marriage of the Prince and Princess was already – insofar as it had ever really begun – effectively over. Charles was happily entangled with Camilla Parker Bowles, and – even if it was in his nature to be jealous – had no reason to be scheming his wife's assassination.

Mannakee's motorbike ride home on the night that he died was completely unplanned. He had been working late, and – anxious to see his family – accepted the offer of a time-saving ride home with Pc Peat. How the "accident" could have been arranged under these circumstances is something the conspiracists have failed to address.

As in the case of Diana's death, those who see dark forces at work are faced with the reality that a conspiracy of the kind that they like to imagine would be so vast, complex and dependent on so many people and so many unknowables that its chances of success would be close to zero.

If Mannakee was somehow tricked into taking a motorcycle ride home, then Pc Peat must have been part of the conspiracy. But why would Pc Peat risk killing himself? And if he wasn't part of it, then Nicola Chopp, presumably must have been. If we accept the implausible suggestion that this was the work of the secret service, why would it, in the precision execution of a staged road accident, use a teenage girl who had barely learned to drive? And wouldn't the highly trained spooks who supposedly planned all this have devised a more certain hit?

As Patrick Jephson, the Princess's former private secretary said last week, Diana, at the time she made the tapes, was under a great deal of stress and thoroughly disgusted by the Royal Family. Her remarks in all probability were an expression of her contempt for the way in which – as she saw it – they treated people. Now her ghost walks beside Mannakee's – but it is doubtful that either of them would claim to have been "bumped off".

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess Diana in her own Bodyguard moment – Royal in own ‘inappropriate’ relationship
PRINCESS Diana is said to have had an inappropriate relationship with her bodyguard, with the claims drawing comparisons to fictional characters portrayed in hit BBC One drama Bodyguard.
By JOE GAMP
PUBLISHED: 13:24, Tue, Sep 25, 2018 | UPDATED: 13:41, Tue, Sep 25, 2018
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1022560/princess-diana-news-royal -bodyguard-Barry-Mannakee-bbc

Princess Diana discusses Camilla and Charles' affair in 1995
Play Video

In the tense BBC drama which concluded on Sunday, fictional Prime Minister Julia Montague and her bodyguard, David Budd, have a secret relationship.

It has been compared to the Princess of Wales, who once described how she wished she could “give it all up” to live with her former bodyguard, believed to be in reference of her personal protection officer Barry Mannakee.

Mr Mannakee was a police officer for the Royal Protection Squad and was assigned to protect the Princess in 1985.

But after a year of service he was transferred without appeal to the Diplomatic Protection Squad after his and Diana’s relationship was deemed “inappropriate”.

RELATED ARTICLES

Princess Diana's bodyguard had face RECONSTRUCTED using photos

Prince William's SHOCK comment to Princess Diana on 1st school day
Diana and Barry Mannakee's alleged relationship has been brought up following BBC hit show Bodyguard
Diana and Barry Mannakee's alleged relationship has been brought up following BBC hit show Bodyguard (Image: GETTY)
But Mr Manakee was killed in May 1987 in a motorbike accident. He crashed his motorcycle into 17-year-old Nicola Chopp, a new driver who had just passed her test six weeks before the fatal accident.

A secret tape recorded by Diana’s voice coach in 1992 revealed the Princess saying she would “give it all up” to live with her former bodyguard.

She also revealed how she was in love with a member of security, though never referenced her former bodyguard by name.

She said: “I was only happy when he was around…[his death was] the biggest blow of my life.”

The plot of Bodyguard has unearthed old theories of Diana's

The plot of Bodyguard has unearthed old theories of Diana's "inappropriate" relationship (Image: BBC)
The Princes said in the unearthed recordings she believed was Mannakee was “bumped off” - but did not want to take the accusations to the public realm.

The tape prompted Met Police chief Sir John Stevens to reopen the case surrounding his death – but further investigations concluded his death was not suspicious.

Last week Princess Diana’s pathologist allayed claims she was pregnant at the time of her death in Paris in 1997.

Dr Richard Shepherd said royal fans always ask him “was she pregnant?” after he examined Princess Diana’s body for an official inquiry into her tragic death.

RELATED ARTICLES

Princess Diana bodyguard reveals emotional moment on Al-Fayed yacht

ITV Good Morning Britain: Kate Garraway question slammed by viewers
Mr Mannakee was a police officer for the Royal Protection Squad and was assigned to protect the Princess in 1985.

Mr Mannakee was a police officer for the Royal Protection Squad and was assigned to Diana in 1995 (Image: GETTY)
He said: “People asked: 'Was she beautiful?' 'Was she peaceful?' 'Was she pregnant?’

“I always made sure I never said anything - in all the cases of public interest I was involved with - that hadn't already appeared in the press.

“Pathologically there was no evidence that Princess Diana was pregnant, but some women say they know they're pregnant from the moment of conception. Was she one of those?”

Princess-Diana-Barry-Mannakee.jpg
 Description:
Princess Diana with Barry Mannakee
 Filesize:  91.32 KB
 Viewed:  541 Time(s)

Princess-Diana-Barry-Mannakee.jpg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diana told Christine Fitzgerald in 1989 that they were going to kill her: “It sounded outlandish
at the time”, Christine said, “because she had the boys and they were little and I thought, no,
they need her to bring the boys up.” But there were to be many indications that Diana was
indeed in danger from the Windsors and the Brotherhood in general. In the late 1980s with her
marriage nothing more than a public show, Diana was having a relationship with her personal
detective, Barry Mannakee, but he died in a motorcycle ‘accident’ in 1988. By 1990, with the
Gulf War threatening, Diana was having a relationship with Captain James Hewitt.
One day, about this time, she went rushing into Christine’s healing centre in London in a
terrible state. Christine remembers: She was crying hysterically and I said ‘What’s the matter?’
You know it was dog’s died stuff, bottom lip out, full sob. She came galloping through the
door. I gave her rescue remedy, clutched her, hugged her, calmed her down, and said now tell
me what’s going on. ‘I can’t believe it, I can’t believe it, they killed him, they killed him’ she
sobbed. I said: ‘Who did they kill?’ She told me about her affair with the detective (Barry
Mannakee) and how he was decapitated on a motorbike and how she thought it was a terrible
accident. But now she knows the Royal Family killed him because Prince Charles’ senior
detective had just told her that if she didn’t cool it with Hewitt, the same would happen to him.
He told her she should not think that she was indispensable, either.”
Officially, Barry Mannakee died in a ‘road crash’. How dangerous the roads seem to be if the
royals don’t like you. Christine said that Diana was very much in love with Mannakee and she
had visited his grave regularly. Diana had, apparently, been unaware of his death at the time
until she was being driven with Prince Charles to the airport to fly to the Cannes Film Festival.
He waited until she was about to get out of the car in front of waiting photographers and he
said: “Oh, by the way, I got word from the Protection Unit yesterday that poor Barry
Mannakee was killed. Some sort of motorcycle accident. Terrible shame, isn’t it?” Diana burst
into tears, but Charles said sarcastically: “Let’s go darling, your press awaits you.”
I would emphasise again that the confirmation that Mannakee was murdered, and the personal
threat to Diana, came from Prince Charles’ senior detective, according to the Princess. Would
he be making statements and threats to her like that without the approval of Prince Charles?
Of course not. In 1998 in the Independent Television documentary, Diana – Secrets Of The
Crash, James Hewitt said that he too had been warned to stop seeing Diana or the
consequences would not be pleasant. He said:
“The telephone calls were anonymous, but left me in no doubt that they knew what the
situation was. They were threatening. They said it was not conducive to my health to continue
the relationship.”
He said that other warnings came from Diana’s personal police protection officers, the Royal
Household, and a member of the Royal Family, whom he would not name: “The (member of
the Royal Family) said your relationship is known about. It is not supported, we cannot be
responsible for your safety and security, and suggest that you curtail it forthwith.”
James Hewitt was further quoted in the London Times about these threats and his comments
supported completely the story Diana had told Christine Fitzgerald. Hewitt said that his
clearest warning came when he was told that he would suffer the same fate as Barry
Mannakee.

www.stelios69.blogspot.com

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police may re-examine death of Diana guard
Wed, Dec 8, 2004, 00:00

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/police-may-re-examine-death-of-diana-g uard-1.1169135

BRITAIN: British police were yesterday considering reopening an investigation into the death of Princess Diana's former police bodyguard Barry Mannakee - hitherto always thought to have been killed in a straightforward traffic accident - in the light of taped remarks by the princess in 1992, shown on US television on Monday, writes Stephen Bates in London

The BBC reported that Sir John Stevens, the commissioner of London's Metropolitan police, who is reinvestigating the princess's death in the Paris car crash in 1997 before an inquest is held next year, will now also re-examine Mr Mannakee's death 10 years earlier.

On Monday, NBC TV broadcast a second extract from tapes made by the princess with her voice coach Peter Settelen.

Although she did not name him, the princess spoke of falling "deeply in love with someone who worked in this environment", taken to mean Mr Mannakee. She added she considered moving away from the prince to live with him and voiced her suspicion that he had been "bumped off". - (Guardian Service)

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: