FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crisis Initiation Neocon Patrick Clawson screws up big time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The History Of False Flag Terrorism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:38 pm    Post subject: Crisis Initiation Neocon Patrick Clawson screws up big time Reply with quote

The following article and videos contain a huge huge 'own goal', and devastating response to those who scoff at such things as 'Conspiracy Theories': Patrick Clawson of the influential neo-con Washington Institute for Near East Studies OPENLY suggests that the US should provoke Iran into taking the first shot. Israel Lobbyist suggests False Flag attack to start war with Iran. Just like 911 in New York causing the deaths of American civilians and soldiers, a million dead Iraqis and for what?

But beyond the 'Iranian submarine that goes down, and doesn't come up again', he openly suggests, if not openly admitting, that the pre-WWI provocation of sending ammunition and explosives in the passenger liner Lusitania in order for the Germans to sink it as a legitimate target (and the Germans put ads in American newspapers warning passengers that they would target it) in order to draw America into WWI. President Woodrow Wilson, who had been 'placed' into power by Banksters in order to facilitate the founding of the Federal Reserve (in contravention of the Constitution) and as an easily manipulable President to get America into WWI (though he apparently was against America getting involved), was putty in the hands of the Banksters and Militarists.

And others: Gulf of Tonkin, Pearl Harbour, American Civil War. Pity he didn't fess up to 9/11 and Northwoods!

'That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War':

https://www.greanvillepost.com/2019/05/16/that-time-john-bolton-said-i ts-good-to-lie-about-war/?

'And the devil led him (Jesus) into a high mountain, and shewed him

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick O'Carroll wrote:
"CRISIS INITIATION" STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcHMFwRCUqk

Under the latter truly incredible link (that may initially look like parody or satire but it is not), Patrick Clawson of the Washington Institute for Near East "Studies" spoke in Sep 2012 about "crisis initiation" and stated the following:

I frankly think that CRISIS INITIATION is really tough. And it is very hard for me to see how the US president can get us to war with Iran. Which leads me to conclude that if in fact compromise is not coming, that the tradional way of how America gets the war is what would be best for US interests [here Clawson mislabels Rothschild-Zionist interest as being "US interests"]. Some people might think that Mr Roosevelt wanted to get us into WW2 - you may recall we had to wait for Pearl Harbor. Some people might think that Mr Wilson wanted to get us into WW1 - you may recall we had to wait for the Lusitania episode. Some people might think that Mr Johnson wanted to send troops to Vietnam - you may recall we had to wait for the Gulf of Tonkin episode. We did not go to war with Spain until the USS Maine exploded. And, may I point out, that Mr Lincoln did not feel that he could call up the Federal Army until Fort Sumpter was attacked, which is why he ordered the commander at Fort Sumter to do exactly that thing which the South Carolinians had said would cause an attack.

So, if in fact the Iranians are not going to compromise, then IT WOULD BE BEST IF SOMEBODY ELSE STARTED THE WAR.

One can combine other means of pressure with sanctions. I mentioned that explosion on August 17th. We could step up the pressure. I mean look, people, Iranian submarines periodically go down. Someday one of them might not come up. Who would know why? [Audience laughs.] We can do a variety of things to increase the pressure. I am not advocating that but I am just suggesting that this is not an EITHER-OR proposition. It is not a case of either sanctions just have to succeed, OR ELSE other things just have to succeed. We are in the game of using covert means against the Iranians. We could get nastier about it".

That may have appeared to look like a parody BUT IT WAS IS IN FACT EMBARRISINGLY REAL.

It is finally time for NORMIES to wake up and foil the Rothschild Zionists from sending the USA into another war. Are these people YOUR "servants"? And if not, when do you contemplate firing them?

Patrick Clawson just admitted that ALL of the following wars were started by false-flag operations which he cites as examples of his euphemism "CRISIS INITIATION" in order to start a war for the Rothschild-Zionists:

1. The 1861 attack on Fort Sumter to launch the US Civil War for the London Rothschilds;

2. The 1898 sinking of the USS Maine to launch the Spanish-American War for the Rothschilds;

3. The 1915 sinking of the Lusitania to get the USA into WW1 for the Rothschilds;

4. The exposing of the Pearl Harbor fleet to bombing in 1941 by the Japanese Air Force in order to get the USA into WW2 for the Rothschilds;

5. The launch of the 1964 Gulf of Tonkin false-flag operation in order to get the USA into the Vietnam War for the Rothschilds.

So now you know that it is official: Rothschild-Zionists interests are officially referred to as "US interests".

And the USA is controlled by the think-tanks owned, controlled and funded by the Zionist London-NY-Axis cabal or capstone (the English monarchy, the City of London, Wall Street and the House of Rothschild).

It is finally time for NORMIES to wake up and foil the Rothschild Zionists from sending the USA into another war. Are these people YOUR "servants"? And if not, when do you contemplate firing them?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The History Of False Flag Terrorism All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: