FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This Family’s Struggle Could Lead the Way to 9/11 Truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:57 am    Post subject: This Family’s Struggle Could Lead the Way to 9/11 Truth Reply with quote

I got an email from A&E recently; here is the relevant web link:
'This Family’s Struggle Could Lead the Way to 9/11 Truth':
http://action.ae911truth.org/o/50694/t/0/blastContent.jsp?email_blast_ KEY=1407535
'Please support their effort before September 1st!

Dear Supporter,

In case you missed my earlier email, I’m writing you today with a very important request.

The family of Geoffrey Thomas Campbell — a British man who died at the age of 31 in the North Tower — plans to file a petition on the upcoming anniversary of 9/11 to reopen the inquest into the murder of their loved one. Their goal is to have the official cause of death changed to reflect that Geoff was killed in the explosive demolition of the Twin Towers.

Geoff’s family urgently needs your help to raise $100,000 by September 1 so that they can afford to bring this case before the Attorney General and the High Court of England and Wales.

Will you donate now so that the Campbell family can file this historic petition?

The reopening of Geoff’s inquest provides a uniquely promising opportunity to establish in a court of law that the destruction of the Twin Towers was caused by pre-planted explosives and incendiaries — and not by the impact of the airplanes, as cited in the first inquest.

Your gift today will enable the Campbells to hire one of the United Kingdom’s leading barristers in the area of public inquiries and inquests to make the case that the Twin Towers were destroyed by explosive demolition.

For a new inquest to be ordered, the Campbells only need to show that the coroner in the first inquest did not have all the material facts and that the new evidence may change the original verdict.

Remember, you must give by September 1 to ensure that the Campbells can bring this case to court. Please give generously to this most worthy endeavor.'

Donate: https://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50694/geoff-campbell-inquest?killorg=Tr ue&loggedOut=True

Many of you will have met Matt at Demos for 9/11 Truth in the past.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an opportunity to stop (temporarily) all the speculation about what may or may not have happened, and to actually support a very good chance to get the most damning evidence against the government 'narrative' into a British court. Matt Campbell and his family are going to attempt to get a new Inquest into his brothers death, and introduce evidence of explosive demolition, not before accepted by any court. Originally he intended to launch the case on September 1st, but has now postponed it to later this year, due to emergence of yet more evidence. He still needs money to pay for the case:

'A Tailor-Made Opportunity to Get the 9/11 Evidence into Court: Help This Family Obtain a New Inquest':

https://www.ae911truth.org/inquest If you would like to assist, please donate. There really is a very good chance of the family getting a new Inquest, and if that goes well, then the previously unexplored evidence for explosive demolitions will be presented.

I emailed Matt asking if the fund-raiser was still on, and he replied that it is and they have just $15,000 to get to the target.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: