FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greta Thunberg child climate change activist or PR puppet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Banksters' Pre-Planned Economic Warfare - Global Financial Conspiracy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:13 am    Post subject: Greta Thunberg child climate change activist or PR puppet? Reply with quote

Who's REALLY behind 16-year-old Greta Thunberg? Ugly feud between her opera singer-turned-climate-activist mother and the green PR man who she accuses of exploiting her
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6946815/Whos-REALLY-16-year-o ld-Greta-Thunberg.html

By Jessica Green For Mailonline 22 Apr 2019, updated 15:33, 22 Apr 2019

Greta Thunberg spoke to Existence Rebellion protesters in London, yesterday
Reports claim Swedish teen's rise to fame is more orchestrated than first thought

Six months ago the unknown teenager camped outside Sweden's parliament
She's the 16-year-old schoolgirl who inspired a series of classroom walkouts when her message for faster action on climate change spread from Sweden across the continent.

But while Greta Thunberg spoke to an animated crowd of Existence Rebellion demonstrators at Marble Arch, London, yesterday, reports emerged claiming the teenager's rise to fame was more orchestrated than first thought.

Six months ago an unknown 15-year-old Miss Thunberg camped outside Sweden's parliament next to a hand-written sign that read 'Skolstrejk för Klimatet' (School strike for the climate).

Activist Greta Thunberg addresses hundreds of Extinction Rebellion during a rally at Marble Arch on day seven of protest action

Miss Thunberg skipped school every Friday to sit on the steps of the Riksdag and soon became a global success following her first TED talk - which now has more than a million views.

But doubts have been raised as to whether the teenager's newfound shift into the spotlight is really the creation of a carefully laid out public relations campaign.

Boris BACKS the climate protesters who have crippled London but tells them to head to China where the real environmental damage is being done

Teen who sparked school climate strikes is cheered by eco mob who crippled London as they 'PAUSE' their protest – but vow to return in force if politicians don't give in to their demands

PR consultant Ingmar Rentzhog's We Don’t Have Time climate change PR agency used Miss Thunberg's image to gain funds for his firm, according to Climate Change Dispatch.

But the publication said the teenager's family deny being aware that she would be used in this way, and have since cut ties with Mr Rentzhog’s organisation.

Miss Thunberg said: 'I was briefly a youth adviser for the board of the non profit foundation We Don’t Have Time.

'It turns out they used my name as part of another branch of their organisation that is a start up business. They have admitted clearly that they did so without the knowledge of me or my family.

Greta Thunberg and her mother opera singer Malena Ernman, in her home in Stockholm

Greta Thunberg was born on 3 January 2003. Her father is actor Svante Thunberg, - here with her sister Beata. She is pictured with her other family members

'I no longer have any connection to We Don’t Have Time. Nor has anyone in my family. They have deeply apologised and I have accepted their apology.'

Mr Rentzhog told Vice: 'They think that I am the PR genius behind Greta. That I write her speeches and arrange meetings for her with journalists. That's simply not true.'

It was also revealed earlier this year that Miss Thunberg’s school strike coincided with the launch of a book about climate change written by her mother, well known opera singer Malena Ernman, according to Swiss magazine Die Weltwoche.

The publication said that on the day of the book's release, Mr Rentzhog published a picture of Miss Thunberg in action to his firm's Instagram, having taken a photographer along to the school strike.

He also posted an article about her on Facebook, starting the first of the teenager's publicity.

Yet Miss Thunberg denied that the book launch had anything to do with her personal school strike.

Greta Thunberg (pictured centre) spoke to an animated crowd of Existence Rebellion demonstrators at Marble Arch, London, yesterday
Climate activist Greta Thunberg: 'Together we are making a difference'

Writing on Facebook, she said: 'My family has written a book together about our family and how me and my sister Beata have influenced my parents way of thinking and seeing the world, especially when it comes to the climate. And about our diagnoses.

'That book was due to be released in May. But since there was a major disagreement with the book company, we ended up changing to a new publisher and so the book was released in August instead.

'Before the book was released my parents made it clear that their possible profits from the book ”Scener ur hjärtat” will be going to eight different charities working with environment, children with diagnoses and animal rights.'

Swedish journalist Henrik Alexandersson also claimed that Miss Thunberg's much-reported on speech to the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Poland in December 2018 was delivered to an empty room.

However clips and photographs from her speech - which went viral - fail to prove or disprove the claim as they centre mainly on the teenager.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to interview Greta Thunberg - The most fervent Defender of the 'Climate' knew Nothing about it
HANG ON - SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE AUTISTIC
by Pam Barker - April 25, 2019
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia3/ciencia_climatechange147.h tm

Greta Thunberg n'a rien à dire sur le climat ! - Stockholm 4 April 2019

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5_ZvHatBVY

In a recent short piece for Causeur online magazine, titled J'ai tenté d'interviewer Greta Thunberg - Les plus fervents défenseurs du "climat" ne connaissent rien au "climat" (I tried to interview Greta Thunberg - The most fervent Defender of the 'Climate' know Nothing about it), Marc Reisinger details how he met Greta on the street in Stockholm during one of her climate sit-ins:

"I heard you're telling students to study the climate. I'd like to interview you on this topic if you agree."

He sensed her discomfort, perhaps fear, then she pulled off her wool cap at which point a middle-aged woman appeared, pulling Greta away, saying she had something else to do.

All with the help of a bodyguard dressed in black watching the scene.

The video showing this encounter has English subtitles:

Reisinger rightly wonders how some of the globalist big-wigs can prostrate themselves before her when, clearly, she's virtually mute with adults, only able to chat easily with other young people she's recruited to persuade.

His sense is that she's been programmed - manipulated no less - to give apocalyptic speeches in front of the great and good, and wonders if her autism is used as an excuse to shut her up at key moments.

Reisinger also interviewed a secondary school teacher (on video in French) who encourages his students to protest against 'global warming' (we've published a lot on why this is fake science), yet he appears to know no more than his students on the topic.

FreeWest Media below gives us the connections between Greta's 'handlers',

her mother

George Soros

Bill Gates through his ONE foundation...

The globalists are relentless...

George Soros

...is Backing Greta Thunberg

by Free West Media Staff

April 24, 2019

from FreeWestMedia Website

Luisa-Marie Neubauer,

Greta's shadow who works for Soros.

FWM

Behind the world famous

16-year-old climate activist,

there is a liberal oligarch and

a globalist movement...

Greta Thunberg has become world renowned because of her fight against climate change and lower temperatures on Earth.

It all started in 2018 when she began a school strike on her own, standing outside the Swedish parliament with different placards trying to shape opinion and get young people to join.

The Swedish mainstream media quickly picked up her one-girl-mission against climate change and wrote several articles about her.

Few citizens of Sweden could back then even dream of what the future would hold - soon enough Thunberg met the Pope, spoke in front of the United Nations, and has even been nominated for the 'Nobel Peace Price'...

The once lonely 15-year old girl has become world famous, more or less over night, when international mainstream media started reporting about her 15-day-long school strike.

Arnold Schwarzenegger even invited her to a climate meeting in Vienna.

So who is this young idealist?

Greta Thunberg is now 16-years old and the daughter of famous opera singer and left-liberal activist Marlena Ernman (above image), who in the background has helped her daughter get started.

Thunberg soon also got her own coach - a well-known climate activist from Germany by the name Luisa-Marie Neubauer.

Luisa-Marie and Greta

What is the likelihood of a young girl who starts a school strike outside the Swedish parliament, getting schoolchildren from all over the world to join her cause and fight against climate change?

And how often do 16-year-olds have their own coaches?

Luisa-Marie Neubauer, who has been captured on a numerous images and videos together with Greta when the two direct climate change protests all over the world, belongs to the organization called "ONE" foundation.

It has several well-known wealthy financiers, including Bono as well as Bill and Melissa Gates.

An even more striking name is that of the multi-billionaire oligarch George Soros, notorious for his currency speculation and maybe even more prominent as the father of the global, radical, and left-liberal lobby and activist network "Open Society", supporting thousands of NGOs.

I Tried to Interview Greta Thunberg

- The most fervent Supporter of the "Climate" know Nothing about the "Climate" -
by Marc Reisinger
April 09, 2019

from Causeur Website

translation by Biblioteca Pleyades

Original French version

Greta Thunberg

during a "climate strike" in Hamburg, Germany.

© Public Address / action pre / SIPA / 00897308_000030

I wanted to know

if the actors of the "climate strikes"

knew what they were talking about.

I went to see Greta Thunberg and some of her admirers.

And there, I knew...

In February, a climate march led by Greta Thunberg crossed Brussels.

I was there and questioning young participants, I realized that they did not know the cause of the reason they were protesting for:

global warming...

A week later I interviewed a high school teacher (below video) who encouraged his students to demonstrate for the climate:

he knew no more than the students.

Assuming that it is better to go to God rather than to his saints, I decided to question Greta Thunberg herself.

I flew (I admit ...) to Stockholm to find her in front of the Swedish parliament, where she conducts her school strike every Friday. Bad luck, she had taken the train to demonstrate in Berlin.

When Greta Thunberg takes off her hat...

Of stubborn nature, I took the plane the following week (yes ...). After all, Stockholm is a very beautiful city. Victory: Greta is at her post this Friday.

She chats with a small group of young francophones and I am waiting for my turn to address it:

"I saw you in Brussels, there were a lot of people... I heard that you suggested to young people to study the climate. I'd like a little talk about that, if you agree... "

She nods, but she feels shy, uncomfortable:

I feel she says "yes", but thinks "no"...

At this moment, she takes off her hat. It's a signal.

Instantly, a blonde woman in her fifties wearing dark glasses, who was following the scene behind me, approaches with a fake smile:

"Hello, sorry, we have something to do now. I have to take him away, thanks..."

End of the interview...

A bodyguard dressed in black - which we see on the video, he was watching me too - accompanies them a few meters further:

the "thing to do" was to put Greta away from my questions.

Unlike to the young demonstrators in Brussels, Greta did not answer any questions.

I found myself facing (above video) a little girl, extinct, without passion, manipulated by disturbing people, child under terror.

It is programmed for apocalyptic and provocative speeches of a few minutes before the big ones of this world. Perhaps we will evoke her "selective silence" linked to autism, but we note that she responded complacently to the questions (anecdotal) asked by young people before me.

A strange climate leader who does not accept being asked a question about the climate.

One can only prostrate oneself, and the world does not hesitate:

Angela Merkel

Emmanuel Macron

Jean-Claude Juncker

jury of the Nobel Prize,

...and when the Pope...?

The climate religion

A few hours later, going back to the same place, Greta is still there, among a few people. His bodyguards were replaced by two new gorillas.

On an undetectable signal, she retrieves her sign "SKOLSTREJK FÖR KLIMATET" (Strike for the climate) and, like an automaton, settles against the railing of the river for a group photo with children.

The advertising ballet is perfectly tuned...

I was accused of "trapping" young protesters. I may be accused today of blasphemy. What I observe is a crowd of blind people led by a blind person, as in the Gospel...

Return to Climate Changes

Return to Agenda 21 and Earth Charter

Return to Windows-Microsoft-Bill Gates

Return to George Soros and The Rothschild

Return to Global Warming - An Official Pseudoscience...

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All teenagers can become famous if their parents have influential contacts
http://eu-chronicle.eu/2019/03/abuse-of-greta-by-pr-firm/

by Ralph T. Niemeyer

Nobel Peace Prize nominate Greta Thunberg outed herself, or have it been her parents and their sponsors (?!), as a pro-nuclear energy activist posting on facebook that nuclear energy could be an emission-neutral solution. Since the beginning of the climate change hype in January 2007 the EU Commission following instructions by EURATOM was empahiszing this point while neglecting the facts that there is no solution to the nuclear waste problem.

The latter has now probably been found by a 16 year old pupil in Sweden who many suggest should attend some more physics classes.

But, probably shocked by what many call a misinterpretation of her words, Greta Thunberg was hecticly rowing back reiterating that she “personally” was against nuclear power. Who if not she personally, one would be inclined to ask, or is that the nuclear PR machinery who use an innocent-appearing young woman letting her shrug her shoulders and saying, that she would not know whether nuclear power was in fact a possible solution? Personally against, but subtly the soundbite suggests that impersonally she might agree that nuclear power was emission-free of one liked it or not.

Whoever is writing or editing Greta Thunberg’s postings is very clever in making it deliberately unclear whether she is pro- or against nuclear power. She suggests to leave this complicated matter to the scientists to decide. That’s exactly what the nuclear mafia wants and in this sense Greta Thunberg’s shrugging of her shoulders served the purpose perfectly.
What a hoax! Those climate change protests suddenly pop up like mushrooms and raise the question whether this is an attempt to mask and prevent “Yellow Vests” from spreading. After all, there is nothing better than to complain about bad weather.

It smells a bit like the “Desperate Housewife” – scandal about bribery by upper class parents to pave the way for their breed into US ivy league schools.

One should wonder what kind of parents would exploit their children but the image we have in our heads are those of poor families in the so called “Third World” where children work and die in Congolese coltan mines.

But, Greta, standing soon as a nobel peace laureate in one row with Nelson Mandela, Mikhail S. Gorbachev and Barak Obama, may think by herself and very different. What if she, a teenager, revolted against her parents and their PR-firms?!
Whenever mainstream media in collaboration with multi billionairs of the kinds of Zuckerberg, Soros, Branson and Gates jump onto a bandwaggon one ought to be very sceptical.

Greta Thunberg fully supports the neo-colonial Paris Climate Change accord, she says, while one may doubt that she fully understood it’s consequences.

But, maybe her parents did?

This story has been investigated by swedish journalist Andreas Henriksson. As in a meritorious way, the entire PR machinery rolled up how an unknown 15-year-old with known parents in a few months managed to become a frontal figure for the climate movement. Without having done anything other than sitting alone with a hand-painted sign outside the “Riksdag”, the swedish parliament, a few days in August-September 2018.

On August 20, 2018, Greta Thunberg began her climate strike outside the Riksdag. Four days later, her mother, Malena Ernman, launched a book about climate change. The same day, the company “We don’t have time” put up a picture of Greta on their Instagram and Facebook accounts. It has been the company’s founder Ingemar Renzhog who posted the picture.

Andreas Henriksson revealed on his Facebook that Ingemar Rentzhog on the same day posted the following status, where he claims that he just passed by.

Swedish paper “Aftonbladet”, being tipped off by Mr. Rentzhog, published at 16.35 on the day the “school strike” started a picture and full page article on Greta Thunberg.

The article then started a chain publications that every newspaper kept on.

Dagens Nyheter published on August 23, 2018, a great interview with Greta’s parents about the new book, illustrated with great pictures of Greta and the school strike.

Rentzhog himself joint the strike on August 24, 2018 and posted the pictures on his company’s Instagram and Facebook pages.

But this has not been Greta’s first public appearance. On May 20, 2018, she won the opportunity to publish in the Swedish Social Democrat’s SvD’s talent competition for debate articles on the climate for young people.

In 2017, Ingemar Rentzhog had started the company “We don’t have time AB”.

In May 2018, Ingemar Rentzhog was elected new chairman of the think tank “Global Utmaning”, wholly funded by billionaire Kristina Persson donor to former Prime Minister Stefan Löfven’s government.

Shortly before, May 4, 2018, he and Malena Ernman, Greta Thunberg’s mother, were participants at the same climate conference – “The Climate Day”.

On the “Climate Day”, Ernman’s other daughter Beata Ernman-Thunberg also participated.

On September 2, Ernman authored an article with, among others, Rentzhog and Kristina Persson from “Global Challenge”.

First, Rentzhog denied everything, but in a Facebook thread he then acknowledged that he helped with PR. Henriksson put up this picture on his own page. The company also turns out to have been behind the school strike and the entire public relations around it.

The campaign is also included in the PR material the company produced and which Henriksson found.

The company’s Facebook page is fascinating. They started since 2016 but seem to have had some activity only in autumn 2017 but today they suddenly have almost 500,000 followers.

How is this possible?

Well, there are different techniques for it actually. For example, you can buy fake or genuine followers. You can also buy Facebook advertising against a well-chosen target group built on the similar site online and by posting several posts a day by this also building up a page’s follower number.

If you look at which ads the site runs, you clearly see that they have at least three ads that they run against a number of different countries.

In an interview on October 18, Rentzhog reported that his site has a reach of 18 million and that they grow by 10,000 followers per day. But cunningly, he does not use a single engagement measure. Because this is about micro levels. If you grow by 10,000 a day, you have added a great PR budget, and possibly bought help elsewhere as well.

On November 26, the newly launched company jumpstarted a campaign round in order to raise new capital. Perfect timing, after Greta Thunberg and her book were launched in August, and whose school strike Rentzhog ran PR campaigns for.

After the costs for the campaign have been paid, the maximum income is Swedish Crowns (SEK)16.6 million. 30% of these he intends to add to even more ads and marketing.

“Climate Change” may be the window dressing but Ingemar Rentzhog is going to make money. Thanks to Greta and the PR campaign, he has both managed to build up her brand and company. But the company’s followers consist of a large number of ads bought by advertisers who do not engage in any strike or virtual campaign.

Of course, it is good that the young generation is engaging itself politically and for such an important subject, but one should also open the student’s eyes and make them aware of exploitation by NGOs that have business interests.

We all have been young and I remember how I was sneaking out of school to join peace and anti-nuke demonstrations in the early 1980ies. I was keenly making sure that my parents would not notice anything. To the contrary, had they together with PR experts stood by me to march for world peace, I had probably not become a marathon runner.
One can only wish that Greta, not the teenage girl, but a young woman with her own head, will refuse to accept the Nobel Peace Prize and by this really live up to what mainstream media has already made out of her. Only then will she regain control of her life and tell her parents and sponsors to fxxx-off.

The penguins have deserved this noble act by a young woman and her followers. I bowe my head in respect for our children!

Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

item8 wrote:
Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a Fraud

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jpk8Ix1CCg

Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a Fraud

Brilliant expose of the "management" of a vulnerable child.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Climate activist Greta Thunberg does not have ‘handler’
By ARIJETA LAJKA September 30, 2019
https://apnews.com/afs:Content:7740750778

CLAIM: Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg has a “handler,” Luisa-Marie Neubauer, who has ties to the “ONE Foundation managed by Bono, Bill Gates and George Soros.”

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Mixed. Neubauer volunteers for the ONE Campaign, an international organization that fights extreme poverty and disease. But she does not serve as a “handler” or “supervisor” for Thunberg, whose environmental activism began a little over a year ago in Sweden.

THE FACTS: Facebook and Twitter posts attempting to link Thunberg to the One Campaign through Neubauer began circulating widely in recent weeks as the 16-year-old Swedish activist promoted worldwide rallies to call attention to climate change and spoke at the United Nations Climate Action Summit on Sept. 23.

The posts featured pictures of Thunberg and Neubauer, and falsely identified Neubauer as a “handler” or a “supervisor.” They also claimed Neubauer has ties to the “One Foundation,” an apparent reference to the One Campaign, co-founded by U2 frontman Bono.

Neubauer, a German climate activist, told The Associated Press in a telephone interview that she met Thunberg at the 2018 United Nations climate change summit in Katowice, Poland. She described Thunberg as a friend and inspiration.

“I was inspired by the way Greta acted while everyone seemed speechless,” said Neubauer, speaking to the AP from Berlin.

The teen, who landed in New York City on Aug. 28 after traveling across the Atlantic Ocean in a zero-emissions sailboat, was accompanied on the trip by her father, who travels with her, according to the AP.

According to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation website, “One originated in conversations between Bill Gates and Bono in the early 2000s about the need to better inform Americans about extreme poverty around the world.” The One Campaign has ties to Soros, founder and chairman of Open Society Foundations, which works to build democracies.

Brooke Havlik, a communications officer with Open Society Foundations, told the AP that the organization has given $10 million to the One Campaign since 2011. Havlik said Soros had not had any interactions with Neubauer.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Elite Machine Behind Greta Thunberg
Published on October 17, 2019
https://principia-scientific.org/the-elite-machine-behind-greta-thunbe rg/

Written by vigilantcitizen.com

In the matter of a few months, Greta Thunberg went from a lone girl protesting in front of the Swedish parliament to an international phenomenon. Although mass media is making it seem as if this meteoric rise to prominence happened organically, this is simply not true.

Behind Greta is a major machine, one that is controlled by major international actors and backed by major funds. This PR machine has allowed Greta to make the covers of magazines, become the subject of thousands of news articles while being photographed with world leaders and giving speeches at elite organizations such as the United Nations.

Although Greta might very well be genuinely concerned with the fate of the planet, her message is carefully crafted by those who control her to generate a specific response from the youth. In short, Greta is the face of a major marketing scheme – a tightly coordinated international effort to sell global warming through a specific lens: Fear, panic, and urgency.

Before going further, I need to point out that I am neither a “climate denier” nor a “climate activist”. That is not my field of expertise. I never analyzed any data regarding climate change and its correlation with human activity. I am far from qualified from speaking about this issue so I won’t.

My field of expertise is mass media and its relation to power. In the “Read This First” article of this site, I explained (using quotes from the field of Communications such as Edward Bernays) how mass media is used to shape and mold opinions. The rise of Greta to international prominence is a clear-cut case of “agenda-setting” which is defined as follows:

Agenda-setting is the creation of public awareness and concern of salient issues by the news media. As well, agenda-setting describes the way that media attempts to influence viewers, and establish a hierarchy of news prevalence. Two basic assumptions underlie most researches on agenda-setting:

the press and the media do not reflect reality; they filter and shape it;
media concentration on a few issues and subjects leads the public to perceive those issues as more important than other issues.
A classic representation of the agenda-setting theory.

Most media outlets are owned by a handful of mega-corporations, making it very easy for the elite to saturate the world with a specific message. And the meteoric rise of Greta is a result of this kind of media saturation. In fact, her entire movement is undeniable proof of the extreme reach and power of mass media in the world today which is able to create massive movements out of nothing.

Mass media programming is particularly effective on those who did not develop an acute sense of critical thinking – notably young people. And the Greta phenomenon was custom-made to cater to this very specific demographic.

Here’s a look at the rise of Greta.

Family Ties
A young Greta posing with her famous parents for a magazine. Notice the one-eye sign made by both children.

Greta Thunberg’s father is actor Svante Thunberg, whose father is actor and director Olof Thunberg. Her mother is the famous opera singer Malena Ernman who became a celebrity at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2009. In 2010, Ernman was named Hovsångerska (translated to “court singer”) by Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden.

Malena at Eurovision 2009. Notice the one-eye sign. Also, Eurovision has always been pure occult elite propaganda.

Ernman on the cover of Vi magazine. The quote under her face says: “We all sell our souls to the devil”. Can’t make this up.

In 2017, Ernman won the WWF “Environmental Hero” award for her “involvement in the climate issue for the past several years”. About a year later, Ernman’s 16-year-old daughter is seen protesting in front of the Swedish parliament. The perfect storm begins.

Rise To Prominence
Greta photographed during her first climate strike.

On August 20th, 2018, Greta Thunberg sat in front of the Swedish Parliament with a sign saying “School strike for the climate”. Four days later, the book Scenes From the Heart was published by her mother.

The cover Scenes From the Heart.

Written as a “family autobiography”, the book discusses various issues such as Greta’s Asperger’s syndrome, which Ernman describes as a “superpower”. In one bizarre passage, Ernman states that Greta can actually see carbon dioxide emanating from vehicles and buildings.

The perfect timing between Greta’s strike and the book release was not a coincidence. And Greta’s strike certainly did not go unnoticed.

On the very same day of the first strike, a picture of Greta was published on the Facebook page of We Don’t Have Time, a “social network for climate change”. The page is managed by Ingmar Rentzhog – a specialist in financial marketing.

Rentzhog at a climate strike.

Rentzhog is also a chairman of the Global Utmaning Board, a think tank that “promotes sustainable development within social, economic and environmental dimensions”. The Global Utmaning Board was founded by the Swedish politician and economist Kristina Persson, who is the daughter of the billionaire politician and entrepreneur Sven O. Persson.

Backed by this machine, Greta’s story garnered intense and immediate media attention in Sweden and, soon after, around the world. After a few months of weekly strikes, Greta took a year off from school to focus solely on climate change and began a tour of European cities.

During these events, a woman was often spotted “advising” Greta: Luisa-Marie Neubauer.

Luisa-Marie Neubauer with Greta.

Neubauer is a member of ONE Campaign, an organization managed by Bill Gates and Bono, which is heavily funded by George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

On the Associated Press’ “fact-checking” site, an article with the bizarre title Climate activist Greta Thunberg does not have ‘handler’ asserts that Luisa-Marie Neubauer does not serve as Greta’s “handler”. It nevertheless admits that Neubauer is linked with this powerful Soros-funded group.

According to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation website, “One originated in conversations between Bill Gates and Bono in the early 2000s about the need to better inform Americans about extreme poverty around the world.” The One Campaign has ties to Soros, founder and chairman of Open Society Foundations, which works to build democracies.

Brooke Havlik, a communications officer with Open Society Foundations, told the AP that the organization has given $10 million to the One Campaign since 2011.
– AP, Climate activist Greta Thunberg does not have a ‘handler’

Through these powerful connections, Greta skyrocketed on the world stage. She gave speeches at Ted X talks, the European Parliament, the United Nations and she was even nominated for a Nobel Prize. She also met world leaders and celebrities across the world, including the Pope.

Greta with the Pope.

Of course, mass media went into overdrive to turn Greta into a larger-than-life icon as she graced magazine covers around the world.

Greta on the cover of i-D magazine. Notice the one-eye sign.

Another picture of Greta. An unseen hand casts a shadow over one of her eyes. Very symbolic.

From a lone girl protesting in front of the Swedish parliament, Greta turned into a figure of heroism and martyrdom.

A banner turning Greta into a religious figure.

After touring Europe, Greta embarked on a boat and sailed to America where she was hailed as a hero, spawning massive school strikes wherever she went.

Through mass media, Greta became an important factor in local and international politics and made global warming a top priority in the Western world.

But what is exactly the role of Greta in the grand scheme of things?

Greta’s Role
Although many are ready to deny this fact with great vigor (because it goes against their agenda), Greta is merely a pawn. She is controlled by powerful people and big money to promote a specific agenda. The agenda is not merely about climate change – it is about climate change through a very specific angle.

Her role was perfectly defined by Greta herself during a speech at the (very elite) World Economic Forum:

“Adults keep saying we owe it to the young people, to give them hope. But I don’t want your hope. I don’t want you to be hopeful. I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I feel every day.”

Panic and fear: Two words that lead to hasty and irrational responses based on negative emotions. And this fear and panic is being thoroughly ingrained into the youth, creating a generation that is convinced that the world is burning.

A young school girl protesting: Greta’s target audience.

Greta is the face of a massive push across mass media and the education system to convince children that their “house in on fire”. Since children absorb the information that is given to them without any kind of questioning, this push has created a new worrying phenomenon: Eco-anxiety.

An i-D magazine headline about eco-anxiety.

Instead of enjoying their childhood, children are growing up with a sense of dread and impending doom. Researchers are already linking environmental concerns with cases of anxiety, depression and even suicide. Greta herself communicated this feeling during her speech at the U.N.:

“How dare you. You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words.”

Although Greta might be genuinely concerned about climate change, those behind her have a much darker agenda: To create a generation of children riddled with anxiety and depression, giving the elite carte blanche for drastic measures, ranging from tax hikes to the loss of personal freedoms. And let’s not forget the main goal of it all (which is also the main goal of the elite organizations behind Greta): The creation of a single world government, ruled by the world elite … to combat climate change, of course.

In Conclusion
Any person who dares to take a critical look at the Greta phenomenon is immediately faced with the same backlash: “How dare you bully an autistic girl?” and “You’re a climate denier”. As seen above, this article was not about Greta herself, her looks or her mental health. It was about those behind her, the powerful machine that provided her the platform to become a media darling.

Furthermore, this article was not about “denying” climate change or any other environmental issues. It is about how this issue is “sold” through a specific lens, one that is based on fear, panic, and urgency. Like any other important issue, pollution needs to be addressed in a rational matter, starting with the core sources of the problem. In the U.S., the sectors of transportation, industry and electric power account for over 80% of greenhouse gas emissions. In other words, elite-owned corporations are the main polluters in the world today. They are the ones emitting tons upon tons of carbon dioxide in the air while dumping tons upon tons of toxic waste in water streams. Instead of tackling these industries head-on, the elite parades around an autistic girl, films world leaders clapping at her speeches and encourages children to be afraid.

Why? Because what they are truly looking for is control and submission. And the best way to obtain control and submission is by creating a fearful and panicky population that begs for governments to fix its problems.

Read more at vigilantcitizen.com

Ingmar Rentzhog

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a bit of a different look at the demarcated 2030 deadline for all things climate and change :

https://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/history/2030-deception-whats-on/

Its all running on the timeline...

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greta Thunberg Incorporated: The Exposé

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTXdhTwO320

Rebel News
1.3M subscribers
Keean Bexte of Rebel News travels to Stockholm to investigate Greta Thunberg's origins and speak with Greta herself. http://www.GretaInc.com

►***NEW*** BUY Rebel News gear - http://bit.ly/2kIaqcd
►SUPPORT our independent journalism - http://bit.ly/2kpfYbc
►LISTEN to our FREE podcast - http://bit.ly/2kpISrP
►MEMBERSHIP - Become a Premium Content subscriber - http://bit.ly/2kJ8Jez

Make sure to follow Rebel News on your favourite social platforms too!

FACEBOOK - https://bit.ly/2RRxK6o
TWITTER - http://bit.ly/2Jwf0T7
INSTAGRAM - https://bit.ly/2HWIeel

Watch all the breaking Rebel news and latest Rebel videos over at http://bit.ly/2ku1JlA

Share us online and spread the word!

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Rebel News: Telling the other side of the story.

The fearless source of news, opinion, and activism that you won't find anywhere else! Rebel News is different because of how you, our supporters, participate in shaping everything we do.

Through a mix of online engagement, commenting, advocacy, and events, we don’t just report the news, we participate in it.

►Sign up today for our daily news clippings email "The Rebel Buzz" or for our week in review email the "Rebel Roundup" over at https://www.rebelnews.com/home

Check out the new Rebel News App available on AppleTV and Roku at http://bit.ly/2kJ8Jez

An original video production by Rebel News Network.

#GretaInc #KeeanBexte #RebelNews #RebelTV #GretaThunberg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Greta Thunberg phenomenon is nothing but a money-making scheme set up by her handlers to profit from climate hysteria
Thursday, October 03, 2019 by: Ethan Huff
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-03-greta-thunberg-phenomenon-money -making-scheme-climate-hysteria.html?utm_source=akdart

https://www.distributednews.com/382351.html

(Natural News) Many Americans are scratching their heads trying to figure out what’s up with this Greta Thunberg child, including how she was able to quickly rise to prominence as the newest mouthpiece promoting the climate change hoax. Well, the answer is simple: Greta is a pawn of the global climate mafia, which we know is all about money and power.

Besides working for George Soros, Greta is also tied to the domestic terrorist group Antifa through her parents, both of whom identify as members of this far-left hate group.

Greta also has a handler who followers her nearly everywhere she goes. Her name is Luisa-Marie Neubauer, and she’s an operative for “ONE Movement,” a climate hoax group that’s funded and controlled by not only Soros, but also eugenicists Bill and Melinda Gates, as well as washed-up rock singer and political operative Bono.

Right on its website, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation admits that the ONE Movement is a globalist organization that uses celebrities and other assets to push climate change activism and other leftist causes on the masses.

“ONE originated in conversations between Bill Gates and Bono in the early 2000s about the need to better inform Americans about extreme poverty around the world,” the organization’s website reads.

“Together with Melinda Gates, Bobby Shriver, George Soros, Ed Scott, Bob Geldof, and Jamie Drummond, they created an anti-poverty advocacy organization called DATA that focused on deploying celebrities and other influential individuals to urge world leaders to take action on specific development issues. Within a few years, DATA had joined with several other organizations to form ONE, with major backing from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.”

For more news about the climate change hoax, be sure to check out ClimateScienceNews.com.

Greta “accidentally” wore an Antifa shirt during one of her recent appearances and was forced to publicly apologize
Young Greta actually let the cat out of the bag herself back in the summer when she accidentally wore an Antifa shirt, supposedly by mistake. On her Twitter account, Greta claimed that she didn’t realize that the shirt was advertising a violent domestic terrorist organization, and said she was sorry.

But this is difficult to believe seeing as how Greta’s parents, Svante Thunberg and Malena Ernman, were captured in photos wearing the same exact shirt. We also now know that Malena, Greta’s mother, is a popular Swedish opera singer who’s well known for pushing extreme leftist causes.

Malena reportedly indoctrinated Greta from a very young age into believing that the world is going to end due to global warming, including by misleading Greta into believing that it’s somehow possible to see particles of carbon dioxide (CO2) floating in the air.

Because we know that Greta is on the autism spectrum, it makes sense that this formerly innocent child latched on to her mother’s propaganda and made it her own. Now, Greta is touring the world, and presumably being paid handsomely, to indoctrinate others into the same mindset.

It’s child abuse, through and through, and hopefully Americans are able to see what’s going on here. Young Greta should be out there playing with her friends and talking about boys, not acting paranoid and suffering extreme mental anguish as a result of some impending climate catastrophe that isn’t even real.

Greta’s parents, reports Big League Politics, have “turned Thunberg into a money-making machine, using the child to fleece environmentalists out of large donations.”

“The Thunberg family also regularly employs bizarre and quasi-satanic symbolism, typical of those who perpetrate behind the globalist authoritarian agenda,” this report adds. “As usual, there is far more than meets the eye regarding the new false idol of the anti-human climate cult.”

Be sure to check out this video for more about the Greta Thunberg psy-op.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Greta Thunberg phenomenon is nothing but a money-making scheme set up by her handlers to profit from climate hysteria
Thursday, October 03, 2019 by: Ethan Huff
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-03-greta-thunberg-phenomenon-money -making-scheme-climate-hysteria.html

https://www.distributednews.com/382351.html

(Natural News) Many Americans are scratching their heads trying to figure out what’s up with this Greta Thunberg child, including how she was able to quickly rise to prominence as the newest mouthpiece promoting the climate change hoax. Well, the answer is simple: Greta is a pawn of the global climate mafia, which we know is all about money and power.

Besides working for George Soros, Greta is also tied to the domestic terrorist group Antifa through her parents, both of whom identify as members of this far-left hate group.

Greta also has a handler who followers her nearly everywhere she goes. Her name is Luisa-Marie Neubauer, and she’s an operative for “ONE Movement,” a climate hoax group that’s funded and controlled by not only Soros, but also eugenicists Bill and Melinda Gates, as well as washed-up rock singer and political operative Bono.

Right on its website, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation admits that the ONE Movement is a globalist organization that uses celebrities and other assets to push climate change activism and other leftist causes on the masses.

“ONE originated in conversations between Bill Gates and Bono in the early 2000s about the need to better inform Americans about extreme poverty around the world,” the organization’s website reads.

“Together with Melinda Gates, Bobby Shriver, George Soros, Ed Scott, Bob Geldof, and Jamie Drummond, they created an anti-poverty advocacy organization called DATA that focused on deploying celebrities and other influential individuals to urge world leaders to take action on specific development issues. Within a few years, DATA had joined with several other organizations to form ONE, with major backing from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.”

For more news about the climate change hoax, be sure to check out ClimateScienceNews.com.

Greta “accidentally” wore an Antifa shirt during one of her recent appearances and was forced to publicly apologize
Young Greta actually let the cat out of the bag herself back in the summer when she accidentally wore an Antifa shirt, supposedly by mistake. On her Twitter account, Greta claimed that she didn’t realize that the shirt was advertising a violent domestic terrorist organization, and said she was sorry.

But this is difficult to believe seeing as how Greta’s parents, Svante Thunberg and Malena Ernman, were captured in photos wearing the same exact shirt. We also now know that Malena, Greta’s mother, is a popular Swedish opera singer who’s well known for pushing extreme leftist causes.

Malena reportedly indoctrinated Greta from a very young age into believing that the world is going to end due to global warming, including by misleading Greta into believing that it’s somehow possible to see particles of carbon dioxide (CO2) floating in the air.

Because we know that Greta is on the autism spectrum, it makes sense that this formerly innocent child latched on to her mother’s propaganda and made it her own. Now, Greta is touring the world, and presumably being paid handsomely, to indoctrinate others into the same mindset.

It’s child abuse, through and through, and hopefully Americans are able to see what’s going on here. Young Greta should be out there playing with her friends and talking about boys, not acting paranoid and suffering extreme mental anguish as a result of some impending climate catastrophe that isn’t even real.

Greta’s parents, reports Big League Politics, have “turned Thunberg into a money-making machine, using the child to fleece environmentalists out of large donations.”

“The Thunberg family also regularly employs bizarre and quasi-satanic symbolism, typical of those who perpetrate behind the globalist authoritarian agenda,” this report adds. “As usual, there is far more than meets the eye regarding the new false idol of the anti-human climate cult.”

Be sure to check out this video for more about the Greta Thunberg psy-op.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
item8

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.climatesciencenews.com/2021-02-07-greta-thunberg-admits-pu ppet-investigation-collusion-conspiracy.html

Quote:
Greta Thunberg admits to being a puppet, is now under investigation for collusion and conspiracy

02/07/2021 / By Ethan Huff

Climate child Greta Thunberg is the subject of a new criminal investigation after she tweeted a list of her scripted marching orders, apparently accidentally, to her 4.8 million Twitter followers.

It appears as though the 18-year-old global warming activist was trying to tweet an “organic” post in support of the farmers protest in India when she mistakenly shared a document from her handlers outlining tactics for rallying left-wing Twitter users to join the movement.

“These are just some suggested posts, but feel free to tweet your own,” read the first bullet point on the document, which Greta quickly deleted once she realized, apparently, what she had done.

“It’s helpful if you add images or videos to your tweets (some images below),” the document went on to explain. “You can also tag others who can either reshare and/or the potential tags listed above to put pressure on them as well.”

Below these instructions was a series of sample tweets with a “CLICK HERE TO TWEET” button for each one. All Greta had to do, it appears, was click on one and pretend it was her own, and voila: instant support from her drone followers.

“The list gave a series of tips on what to post, asking her to also repost and tag other celebrities tweeting about it, including pop star Rihanna,” reported the New York Post.

“As well as the Twitter storm, the ‘toolkit’ she shared also suggested highlighting planned demonstrations at Indian embassies.”

Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg posted a document to Twitter containing tweets that she was told to post and actions she should take regarding the current protests in India. She quickly deleted the tweet. pic.twitter.com/ruEfp4Ypg1

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 3, 2021

Greta Thunberg is a far-left political puppet and tool of the new world order

Indian authorities were quick to take notice of Greta’s egregious error, immediately launching a probe into alleged criminal conspiracy. Like many of us warned in the past, Greta appears to be nothing more than a public relations puppet who does as she is told.

We now know that Canada’s Poetic Justice Foundation was behind the leaked list. This organization claims to be a grassroots group that creates “events to provoke, challenge and disrupt systemic inequities and biases.”

A quick look at the campaign’s website reveals that it is “most actively involved in the #FarmersProtest,” having recruited Greta to be one of its digital parrots.

Not long after deleting the original tweet, Greta put up another one with a newer non-incriminating “toolkit” – nice try, Greta – along with the message, “We stand in solidarity with the #FarmersProtest in India.”

India’s foreign ministry issued a rare statement pegging Greta as one of many “foreign individuals” and celebrities who is using “sensationalism” and “trying to enforce their agenda.”

Police in Delhi also launched a formal investigation into Greta, accusing her of “creating disharmony and for being a part of a larger conspiracy.”

A preliminary formal investigation known as a First Information Report was recently filed against Greta charging her with trying to create enmity between different groups of people in India as part of a criminal conspiracy.

Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut also condemned Greta publicly for getting involved in the Indian farmers’ revolt, which has nothing to do with her and is absolutely none of her business.

Ranaut called the protesting farmers “terrorists,” and Rihanna a “fool” for asking her 100 million Twitter followers, “Why aren’t we talking about this?!”

As it turns out, the “Why aren’t we talking about this?!” blurb came straight from the first toolkit document that Greta accidentally tweeted before quickly deleting it. The rabbit hole apparently goes very deep.

Greta, meanwhile, has doubled down on her puppet role, telling her followers that no amount “of hate, threats or violations of human rights” will ever change how she purportedly feels about the farmers protest.

More of the latest news about celebrity puppets like Greta Thunberg who parrot new world order talking points online can be found at Propaganda.news.

Sources for this article include:

TheRightScoop.com

NYPost.com

NaturalNews.com
[/b]
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greta Thunberg sparks criminal conspiracy probe in India with accidental tweet
https://nypost.com/2021/02/04/greta-thunberg-faces-probe-in-india-over -farm-protest-tweets/

By Lee BrownFebruary 4, 2021 | 8:30am | Updated

GRETA THUNBERG
Greta Thunberg to skip UN climate conference over COVID vaccine inequality
‘Total waste of money’: University slammed for life-size Greta Thunberg statue
Greta Thunberg rips Biden for ignoring ‘science’ on climate
Scores protest in India against arrest of climate activist
Greta Thunberg accidentally shared a message showing she was getting told what to write on Twitter about the ongoing violent farmers’ revolt in India — sparking a police investigation and a political firestorm, according to reports.

The 18-year-old left-wing eco-activist shared — and then quickly deleted — a message that detailed a list of “suggested posts” about the ongoing protests, according to the posts that were saved by Breaking 911.

The list gave a series of tips on what to post, asking her to also repost and tag other celebrities tweeting about it, including pop star Rihanna.

As well as the Twitter storm, the “toolkit” she shared also suggested highlighting planned demonstrations at Indian embassies.

The campaign material and social media template was created by Canada’s Poetic Justice Foundation, which claims to be a grassroots group creating “events to provoke, challenge and disrupt systemic inequities and biases,” Times Now said. The group’s website confirms it is “most actively involved in the #FarmersProtest.”

The group then shared to Facebook a series of screenshots of the posts it appears to have gotten celebrities to share.

People attend a Maha Panchayat, or grand village council meeting, as part of a farmers' protest against farm laws at Kandela village in India on Feb. 3, 2021.
People attend a Maha Panchayat, or grand village council meeting, as part of a farmers’ protest against farm laws at Kandela village in India on Feb. 3, 2021.
Danish Siddiqui/Reuters
After deleting the list, Thunberg then shared a supposedly newer “toolkit” and a message saying, “We stand in solidarity with the #FarmersProtest in India.”

India’s foreign ministry issued a rare statement accusing “foreign individuals” and celebrities of “sensationalism” and “trying to enforce their agenda.”

Delhi police on Thursday confirmed that it had launched “a criminal case against the creators of the ‘Toolkit document'” that Thunberg shared.

“The call was to wage economic, social, cultural and regional war against India,” police said of the plot supposedly taken up by the celebs.

The force filed a First Information Report (FIR) — a preliminary formal investigation — with a specialist cyber-crimes squad leading the investigation, according to NDTV.

Activists from United Hindu Front burn an effigy depicting Greta Thunberg after she tweeted in support of protesting farmers in New Delhi, India, on Feb. 4, 2021.
Activists from United Hindu Front burn an effigy depicting Greta Thunberg after she tweeted in support of protesting farmers in New Delhi, India, on Feb. 4, 2021.
Danish Siddiqui/Reuters
Numerous Indian newspapers and TV stations initially reported that a FIR had also been filed against Thunberg herself. However, Delhi Special Commissioner of Police Praveer Ranjan later clarified that nobody had been identified and that the probe was looking into those behind the toolkit, Indian news agency ANI said.

The investigation is focusing on the spreading of disaffection against the government, promoting hatred and criminal conspiracy, the agency said.

One Indian minister, VK Singh, said that Thunberg’s deleted tweet “revealed the real designs of a conspiracy at an international level against India.”

“Instructions were laid out clearly as to the ‘how’, ‘when’ and ‘what,'” Singh wrote.

“Conspiracies at this scale often get exposed and ultimately it took the hasty tweet of Greta, who with other international celebrities suddenly turned sensitive towards farmer issues.”

SEE ALSO

Indian farmers battle police in protest against agricultural reforms
A series of high-profile Indian celebrities also joined the attack on celebrities overseas getting involved in the farmers’ revolt that has gripped India for more than two months.

Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut even called the protesting farmers “terrorists” and Rihanna a “fool” for her widely shared tweet that asked her 100 million Twitter followers, “Why aren’t we talking about this?!”

Thunberg remained defiant Thursday. “I still #StandWithFarmers and support their peaceful protest,” she tweeted Thursday morning.

“No amount of hate, threats or violations of human rights will ever change that.”

Tens of thousands of farmers have been hunkering down at the Indian capital’s fringes to protest new agricultural laws they say will leave them poorer and at the mercy of corporations.

In their most violent clash on Jan. 26 — India’s Republic Day — hundreds of police officers were injured and a protester died. Scores of farmers were also injured but officials have not given their numbers.

With Post wires

FILED UNDER GRETA THUNBERG , INDIA , POLICE INVESTIGATIONS , RIHANNA , TWITTER , 2/4/21

item8 wrote:
https://www.climatesciencenews.com/2021-02-07-greta-thunberg-admits-pu ppet-investigation-collusion-conspiracy.html

Quote:
Greta Thunberg admits to being a puppet, is now under investigation for collusion and conspiracy

02/07/2021 / By Ethan Huff

Climate child Greta Thunberg is the subject of a new criminal investigation after she tweeted a list of her scripted marching orders, apparently accidentally, to her 4.8 million Twitter followers.

It appears as though the 18-year-old global warming activist was trying to tweet an “organic” post in support of the farmers protest in India when she mistakenly shared a document from her handlers outlining tactics for rallying left-wing Twitter users to join the movement.

“These are just some suggested posts, but feel free to tweet your own,” read the first bullet point on the document, which Greta quickly deleted once she realized, apparently, what she had done.

“It’s helpful if you add images or videos to your tweets (some images below),” the document went on to explain. “You can also tag others who can either reshare and/or the potential tags listed above to put pressure on them as well.”

Below these instructions was a series of sample tweets with a “CLICK HERE TO TWEET” button for each one. All Greta had to do, it appears, was click on one and pretend it was her own, and voila: instant support from her drone followers.

“The list gave a series of tips on what to post, asking her to also repost and tag other celebrities tweeting about it, including pop star Rihanna,” reported the New York Post.

“As well as the Twitter storm, the ‘toolkit’ she shared also suggested highlighting planned demonstrations at Indian embassies.”

Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg posted a document to Twitter containing tweets that she was told to post and actions she should take regarding the current protests in India. She quickly deleted the tweet. pic.twitter.com/ruEfp4Ypg1

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 3, 2021

Greta Thunberg is a far-left political puppet and tool of the new world order

Indian authorities were quick to take notice of Greta’s egregious error, immediately launching a probe into alleged criminal conspiracy. Like many of us warned in the past, Greta appears to be nothing more than a public relations puppet who does as she is told.

We now know that Canada’s Poetic Justice Foundation was behind the leaked list. This organization claims to be a grassroots group that creates “events to provoke, challenge and disrupt systemic inequities and biases.”

A quick look at the campaign’s website reveals that it is “most actively involved in the #FarmersProtest,” having recruited Greta to be one of its digital parrots.

Not long after deleting the original tweet, Greta put up another one with a newer non-incriminating “toolkit” – nice try, Greta – along with the message, “We stand in solidarity with the #FarmersProtest in India.”

India’s foreign ministry issued a rare statement pegging Greta as one of many “foreign individuals” and celebrities who is using “sensationalism” and “trying to enforce their agenda.”

Police in Delhi also launched a formal investigation into Greta, accusing her of “creating disharmony and for being a part of a larger conspiracy.”

A preliminary formal investigation known as a First Information Report was recently filed against Greta charging her with trying to create enmity between different groups of people in India as part of a criminal conspiracy.

Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut also condemned Greta publicly for getting involved in the Indian farmers’ revolt, which has nothing to do with her and is absolutely none of her business.

Ranaut called the protesting farmers “terrorists,” and Rihanna a “fool” for asking her 100 million Twitter followers, “Why aren’t we talking about this?!”

As it turns out, the “Why aren’t we talking about this?!” blurb came straight from the first toolkit document that Greta accidentally tweeted before quickly deleting it. The rabbit hole apparently goes very deep.

Greta, meanwhile, has doubled down on her puppet role, telling her followers that no amount “of hate, threats or violations of human rights” will ever change how she purportedly feels about the farmers protest.

More of the latest news about celebrity puppets like Greta Thunberg who parrot new world order talking points online can be found at Propaganda.news.

Sources for this article include:

TheRightScoop.com

NYPost.com

NaturalNews.com
[/b]

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Banksters' Pre-Planned Economic Warfare - Global Financial Conspiracy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: