FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Attenborough shameless Social Darwinist autocue reader

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:59 pm    Post subject: David Attenborough shameless Social Darwinist autocue reader Reply with quote

By Email

Subject: Thought For The Weekend

Hi Everyone

I wasn’t surprised to see this week that system-server extraordinaire, David Attenborough, is to be awarded Knight Grand Cross of the Most Distinguished Order of St Michael and St George. This apparently is to be personally presented by the Queen and of course goes along with his existing Knighthood.

One thing you should realise, is that these high profile honours and decorations are given by the establishment, for service to the establishment.

You’ve only got to see how many crooks, paedophiles and psychopaths have been “decorated” in the past. You’ll remember that record-breaking paedophile and system-serving Jimmy Savile, was knighted by the Queen along with receiving other system gongs, including a papal knighthood, which was fitting, considering the catholic church is the biggest paedophile network on the face of the planet.

Most people think Attenborough is fantastic and he’s often described as a “national hero” (as was Savile before he died and some of the truth came out).

Undoubtedly, he’s made some great wildlife stuff over the years but he’s (knowingly or otherwise) morphed into the poster boy for the great man-made climate change hoax and I can’t stick watching him anymore. In fact, any decent nature programme on the BBC is now little more than an advert for the pushing of the great global warming/climate con anyway.

I’m sure Attenborough is another “look into the camera and read the script” merchant but he’s being used effectively (largely because of his perceived “caring expert” persona) to panic more and more people into believing that we’re all going to shrivel-up and die, unless we have a smart meter and stop doing things. I’ve said before – the environmental movement has been successfully hijacked by the manipulators long ago, so it’s vital to separate genuine environmental concerns (as we should all have) with the “climate emergency” claptrap.

Attenborough is a system tool and that’s why he’s getting this latest high profile gong.

Cheers

Rob

Whitehall_Bin_Men wrote:
item7 wrote:

Link

Good old David Bellamy. "I have been banned from television. They sacked Julian Pettifer and Robin Page and they are just conservationists.

David Bellamy tells of moment he was "frozen out" of BBC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/9817181/David-Bellamy-t ells-of-moment-he-was-frozen-out-of-BBC.html
David Bellamy has described how the BBC “froze him out” when he dismissed global warming as “poppycock”.
David Bellamy has claimed his fellow conservationist David Attenborough used to be sceptical about global warming before “he had a change of heart”
David Bellamy insists global warming is "poppycock" Photo: REX FEATURES
By Victoria Ward - 22 Jan 2013
The 80-year old environmentalist and former broadcaster, admitted that his scepticism signalled the end of his career as he had known it.
“From that moment, I really wasn’t welcome at the BBC,” he said.
“They froze me out, because I don’t believe in global warming. My career dried up. I was thrown out of my own conservation groups and I got spat at in London.”
Mr Bellamy said things first began to change in 1996 when he spoke out against wind farms during one of his regular appearances on Blue Peter.
“That was the beginning really,” he told the Daily Mail. “From that moment, I was not welcome at the BBC.”

Global warming at a standstill, new Met Office figures show 08 Jan 2013
However, it was not until 2004 when he caused controversy by questioning whether the world was warming that his profile really began to slide.
“I worked with the Wildlife Trusts for 52 years,” he said “And when they dropped me, they didn’t even tell me. They didn’t have the guts.
“I read about it in the newspapers. Can you believe it?
“Now they don’t want to be anywhere near me. But what are they doing? The WWF might have saved a few pandas, but what about the forests?
“What have Greenpeace done?”
Mr Bellamy’s wife Rosemary admitted that they had both been devastated by the developments.
“It did upset us terribly,” she said. “But we pretended not to be upset, didn’t we David? The best thing to do was not to talk about it. So we didn’t.
It’s been very difficult, because he does feel strongly about things.”
Mr Bellamy insisted that he had no regrets about being so outspoken and had not changed his opinions about global warming.
“I still say it’s poppycock,” he said. "For the last 16 years, temperatures have been going down and the carbon dioxide has been going up and the crops have got greener and grow quicker.
"We’ve done plenty to smash up the planet, but there’s been no global warming caused by man.
“If you believe it, fine. But I don’t and there’s thousands like me."
He added: "Who cares if they’ve put me on the back burner? I can still talk to my flowers, which are all fine and growing amazingly and say, “Thank you very much, David!”
The Met Office this month downgraded its forecast for global warming to suggest that by 2017 temperatures will have remained about the same for two decades.

Attenborough 'sceptical about global warming' 13 Jan 2013
Sir David Attenborough dispels any doubts 11 Nov 2011

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you offing yourself then Dave you li'l Nazi?

Sir David Attenborough's new doc: 'Humans are intruders'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/science-environment-56752541

Sir David Attenborough has urged people to remember their impact on the natural world, ahead of his new documentary on the impacts of lockdown on nature.

He spoke to the BBC's David Shukman about his hopes for the project, the upcoming global climate summit and his young fan base.

'The Year Earth Changed' airs Friday 16 April on Apple TV+.

Sir David Attenborough has urged people to remember their impact on the natural world, ahead of his new documentary on the impacts of lockdown on nature.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: