FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vapour trails, contrails or chemtrails? Fact or fiction?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, January 30, 2021, #286' ( Dane Wigington ):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQZZgLOjgNM&feature=youtu.be
Bit of everything, Covid, Police State, 9/11 and Chemtrails.
The narrator, Dane, speaks very fast, and almost appears hyper, but the reason is he knows the reality of what he is trying to warn the world about, and how little time there is before we can no longer speak out.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The Dimming, Film Preview ( Geoengineering Watch Dane Wigington )':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT8OR1im-FA
Coming soon! Chemtrail proof, oh thee of little faith.

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Weather Modification Technology — Decades of Ever-Increasing Tempo':
https://www.gaia.com/article/weather-modification-technology-decades-o f-ever-increasing-tempo
'...Some of these experiments revealed that if the Ionosphere was heated, it could be used for global communication, space warfare (anti-satellite and ICBMs defense), climate control and terrestrial weather modification. It was theorized that ultrafine particle and condensation nuclei were being formed in the Ionosphere, which filtered down to become cloud condensation and ice nuclei, which in turn influenced cloud formation. Atmospheric scientists postulated that therefore, the manipulation of the upper atmosphere could influence terrestrial weather conditions. By 1978, many American scientists, as well as Dr. Andrew Michrowski of the Canadian State Department, agreed that there was evidence that the Soviets were pulsing Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) waves into the upper atmosphere, causing changes in the Jet Stream. In 1983, a dramatic shift in the Jet Stream caused the worst El Nino on record for 100 years.

Not long after, in 1990, funds were approved for HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project). Based in Alaska, HAARP was, and still is, the largest Ionospheric heater in the country, although it’s ownership has changed hands several times. Originally run by the Air Force Research Laboratory and the Office of Naval Research, it served as both a research facility and a military facility enabling a more advanced understanding of the magnetosphere, and ultimately becoming a global communications center. However, considering the Soviet experiments, the U.S. military might have had more in mind than advancements in communication.

The HAARP array looks like a large field of antennae; the frequencies generated are projected high into the Ionosphere where they can be focused and directed anywhere in the world. A target of conspiracy theories, some claim that the frequencies generated by HAARP can be used for everything from creating earthquakes to mind control, as well as being a weaponized weather control machine. Indeed, in 1999 the European Parliament passed a resolution calling for more information on the environmental and health risks posed by HAARP, calling it a “global concern.” Scientists at HAARP dismissed the claim, asserting it was nothing more than a “radio science research facility”. However, concerns over HAARP persisted, and it was shut down as a US Military facility in 2014 amid negative publicity. Its ownership was transferred to the University of Alaska Fairbanks, where university studies and experiments continue...'
'...Another technology developed during this time, by a company called Aquiess, was resonance and frequency based. Using sensors to probe atmospheric conditions, frequencies could be deployed into storm systems that could interact with the frequency dynamics of the storm, and among other things, adjust the flight paths of the weather system. In 2011, Aquiess’s RAINAID Project offered its technology to mitigate African drought and brought much needed rain to the area. As beneficial as all this sounds, it would be naive to think that these technologies did not also present weather warfare opportunities, despite the ENMOD ban...'
'...Blue Skies Ahead?
It’s a sunny day, and the skies are a deep, beautiful blue. As the day progresses, contrails begin to appear in the sky, as jets go by. The observant person, however, notices that some of these contrails don’t fade, but instead widen and become clouds. Pretty soon the sunny day has turned overcast. And more often than not, the next day the weather abruptly changes. Another name for these persistent and cloud-forming contrails is “chemtrails,” a puzzling and troublesome phenomenon because of the lack of any official recognition or explanation of them. However, chemtrails are a form of geoengineering, and an example how weather modification technology has entered our daily lives. Geoengineering is happening every day right over our heads, and seems to have become an enormous and pervasive thing while we were sleeping. Whether we continue to let atmospheric scientists and the military call the shots from their ivory towers, or demand to become more readily informed or involved, is up to us...'
See also 'The Dimming' documentary in previous comment.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Evergreen Aviation Admits to Chemtrail Contracts with USAF':
https://arizonaskywatch.com/article/articles/Evergreen%20and%20Chemtra ils%20with%20USAF.htm
'...Is weather control real?
Yes.
Do we have the technology to create a hurricane, or tornado, or earthquakes?
Yes.
Who has this technology?
The US and Russia. But Russia has been offering the technology for sale.
What specific technologies/techniques can be used to alter the weather and create storms?
Several.
High-energy lasers can be directed into the atmosphere which creates free oxygen (O2), this combined with hydrogen to create H2O – water. Space based lasers are even more effective, and can also create O3 (Ozone) in the process of creating water in the atmosphere. Water is the most essential element in weather. The amount of it at a given point in time at a given location can create wind shifts, rain, (obviously), snow, but a clever use of it can create a tornado, or, over water, a hurricane. Over warm ocean water, it creates a very powerful hurricane, and if created in the right position at the right time, prevailing winds will carry it where you want it to go.

But far more effective than that technology is the HAARP project in Alaska. This uses VLF (Very low frequency) energy pulses bounced off the ionosphere to create extreme weather conditions anywhere in the world they wish to direct it. The Earth has a fundamental resonant frequency of 7.83 hz. Anything that operates at that frequency risks disturbing all aspects of the earth. Weather, earthquakes, etc. It depends upon the amount of power produced. HAARP produces 1.7 gigawatts...'

'1994-6: "Testing of first stage of HAARP equipment continues ..."

1996: HAARP planners to test the earth penetrating tomography applications by modulating the electroject at ELF frequencies." Let's see, were there any severe or unusual earthquakes, or series of earthquakes, in 1996? We shall study this and get back to you.
1998: "Projected date for fully operating HAARP system." We have had the most unusual severe weather in 1997 and 1998. It is no coincidence that the onset of this unprecedented weather coincided with the completion of the HAARP system. Now, scientists can create and control all types of weather, especially disasters.

'International Weather Wars - 23 April 2021 - HAARP - Bill Gates - Geo Engineering and more...':
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2028423960629400

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Graphene Skies?':
https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/graphene-skies/#comment-1966361

'SOTN: People, they’re spraying massive volumes of GRAPHENE OXIDE into the atmosphere…(MUST VIEW Video!)':
http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/health/harmful_products/technology  /news.php?q=1637775580

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chemtrail Pilot Comes Forward: Mass Human Extinction:
https://humansarefree.com/2021/12/chemtrail-pilot-mass-human-extinctio n.html

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The Most Dangerous Thing Near To The Nuclear Cataclysm Former Canadian Minister Of Defense':
https://new.awakeningchannel.com/the-most-dangerous-thing-near-to-the- nuclear-cataclysm-former-canadian-minister-of-defense/

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Wildfires As a Weapon: US Military Exposed':
https://www.brighteon.com/b41ce30b-d97b-4276-9302-0a8dbfa60671
The evidence is out there, just like the depopulation agenda of the Frankenjabs. But, like explosives on 9/11, you have to look for the evidence.
Don't look for it, then you don't find it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
Page 26 of 26

Jump to: