FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alex Jones To Be On Alan Colmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Alex Jones To Be On Alan Colmes Reply with quote

Sorry about the late notification. He should be on soon and I believe you can listen live at the link below. If not, I'm sure someone will post an MP3 of it soon.

http://www.foxnews.com/alancolmesradio/index.html
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://hinux.hin.no/~yallis/tmp/2006-08-18-colmes-aj.mp3
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The intro had me in stiches! - This guy (Colmes) always cuts people off when they call in and tell him about the Cremation of Care and try to mention infowars.com ... and he actually introduces Jones followed by "infowars.com and prisonplanet.tv" Laughing

There's one thing for sure, the decision to get Jones on the show to discuss his 'prediction' is interesting... very interesting.

Is it becuase they know Jones' prediction is wrong? -- Is it because they want such an attack to be exposed to bring in the next puppet government? -- Did Jones make this 'prediction', knowing full well that a major network would pick up on it, meaning huge publicity, with a hope that his new documentary 'Terror Storm' will sell like LC2 was downloaded? (Having said that, in the interview he does mention the googlevideo link)

Who knows, but I know this - it is very strange for Colmes to give anyone like Jones 5 minutes of ridicule, let alone 30 minutes of fair listening.

Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The intro had me in stiches! - This guy (Colmes) always cuts people off when they call in and tell him about the Cremation of Care and try to mention infowars.com ... and he actually introduces Jones followed by "infowars.com and prisonplanet.tv"

He works for Fox/Faux news....

"News" for the naive sheeple

The network that once conjectured that civil war in Iraq was a “good thing” because that’s how “Muslims negotiate”.

This is the kind of "journalism" that Bush voters salivate over.

That explains it all.

It's the Pravda of the US.

Sadly, these days Pravda is actually more reliable than the farcical US media.

About Jones's prediction, he did explain that it could be potentially averted with mass activism.
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what you won't hear about on Foxtion/Fiction News

xxThe_Dice_manxx
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings

"with a hope that his new documentary 'Terror Storm' will sell like LC2 was downloaded"

Why bring that up if you mention straight after in brackets that Jones said it was on google for free download.

All Jones's video's can be seen on google or elsewhere and he nearly always say's so.The mans a legend and should only recieve credit for what he's done and is still doing everyday.

freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dice Man,

I too think Jones is genuine and I do think he does a pretty good job of things. The reason I mentioned his possible motives for announcing his prediction was partly to eppease my cynical side (and our new resident sceptics), but mainly to hint at my utter confusion over the situation.

Why did they let him on? - Why did they give him so much time? - Why get an interview from anouncing such a thing? - Why now?...I'm baffled

xxThe_Dice_manxx
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings

That I cannot answer for certain but there are those in the media who know the truth and are trying as best they can under restraint to get as much airtime as they can without losing their jobs/lives to the truth activists,well thats what I think.

Time will tell............

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: