FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jimmy Savile Royal VIPaedophile for MI5, Tories, Police, BBC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sex Pistol John Lydon: Blowing whistle on Jimmy Savile got me banned from BBC
2:34 PM Saturday May 28, 2016
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119& objectid=11646692

John Lydon says many young girls taking part in Top of the Pops in the 1970s told him about their encounters with Jimmy Savile but were too afraid to report him themselves. Photo / AP

When comedian Ronnie Corbett died in March he was mourned by millions, none more surprising, perhaps, than John Lydon, aka former Sex Pistols frontman Johnny Rotten.

"He did this punk spoof when he was younger," says Lydon, "and the image of him and Ronnie Barker in punk gear was absurd but very funny. I ran into him a few years back at the Comedy Awards and I had to say hello, even though he looked surprised.

"He said, 'You're not angry with me then?', and I said, 'Of course not. I loved you to death, silly!' Humour's always been one of the major influences for me," he adds. "I don't take myself too seriously."

Jimmy Savile. Photo / AP

For a man described in the 70s as "the worst threat to our kids since Hitler", a sense of humour has proved a valuable asset to Lydon. Though in his youth spiky-haired and rotten of teeth (hence the stage name), the John Lydon of today is incredibly warm and dentally magnificent thanks to the orthodontic skills of his adoptive Californian home.

He also laughs far more than someone who once sang of being an antichrist should. He's in Britain on a UK tour with Public Image Ltd, the band he formed after the Sex Pistols. "I love it," he says. "I love that up-close-and-personal contact. And I'm alive! Who on earth would have predicted that?"

Certainly others in his orbit haven't fared as well. Fellow Sex Pistol Sid Vicious died in 1979 from a heroin overdose at 21 after being charged with the murder of his girlfriend Nancy Spungen, while Malcolm McLaren, the Pistols' manager once dubbed "the most evil man alive" by Lydon, died six years ago from cancer.
"I felt sad when Malcolm died," he says. "He was rather silly, but so what? The world needs silly people. I still miss Sid too and always will."

It doesn't take long to realise that John Lydon is a bit of a softie. His entertaining appearance on I'm A Celebrity... in 2004 did much to alter people's preconceptions of him before he stormed off the show.

The reasons why weren't clear, but he later claimed the producers had refused to let him know his wife Nora's flight had landed safely in Australia, where the show is filmed. "Years before, Nora and I had been booked on the flight brought down by the Lockerbie bomb," he says, "and it was only because Nora hadn't packed her bag in time that we didn't get on it.

Continued below.
Related Content
Elijah Wood has 'no firsthand experience' with Hollywood child abuse
Elijah Wood: 'Hollywood in the grip of child abuse scandal similar to Jimmy Savile'
Locusts take Dunedin by swarm as Vault 21 diners go crazy for bugs

"Ever since it's been vitally important to know the other person is safe. I lost all respect for the producers when they didn't do that. They wanted me to throw a hissy fit for TV ratings, so I just said goodbye."

Being straightforward is something Lydon requires at all times - the reasons for which stem from his childhood. In his 2014 memoir Anger Is An Energy, he describes his upbringing in 1960s north London - a Dickensian nightmare of overcrowding (he lived with his three younger brothers and parents John and Eileen), drunks passing out in the outside toilet and rat-infested backyards - which was brought to a halt when at 7 he contracted meningitis. John was in a coma for seven months, and when he came to he'd lost his memory.

"I couldn't recognise my own mother and father and it was the loneliest I've ever felt," he says. "I had suicidal thoughts. I wanted to jump off the balcony at the hospital because I was thinking, 'Why doesn't anybody know me and why don't I know anybody?' I had to learn how to love and learn to trust my parents, and once I began to trust, things started happening for the better. But the fallout is I can't bear people lying to me: I can forgive all manner of bad behaviour but you have to be straight."

His honesty has led to more than a few problems in the past. In 1978, when the Pistols had been causing maximum outrage and when Jimmy Savile was at the height of his fame, fronting shows for BBC radio and TV such as Top Of The Pops, Lydon gave an interview to Radio 1 in which he called Savile a "hypocrite... into all kinds of seediness... that we're not allowed to talk about". Though the segment wasn't broadcast, hundreds of allegations of sexual abuse against the DJ came to light after Savile's death in 2011.

"If you said anything you'd be off playlists, but that didn't bother me as I was doing a good job of that independently," says Lydon. "But first-hand experiences were reiterated to me by young girls who went to Top Of The Pops and said he was touchy, feely, creepy, urgh... Doctor Death. I told them to report it but it would have been seen as grassing then. I knew all about it and said so and got myself banned from the BBC. Family values, eh?" he laughs. "Turns out I was the only one who had any."

- Daily Mail

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuart Hall was no Savile but @MailOnline scapegoat him anyway for unpunished crimes of Establishment #VIPaedophiles http://dailym.ai/2fq1b84
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
cogbias

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Barclay Twins. All there houses are registered in the Virgin Islands and with there love of big boats, i wonder if maybe they have good reason even at this stage, to be running a pro-Hillary Clinton story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlcgJAseSC8
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC covered up Jimmy Savile’s child abuse because he was friends with Prince Charles, claims veteran broadcaster Bill Oddie
October 19, 2012 | by SWNS Reporter | 18 Comments
http://swns.com/news/jimmy-savile-scandal-bbc-covered-abuse-friends-pr ince-charles-claims-bill-oddie-26272/

Veteran BBC presenter Bill Oddie has backed claims disgraced Jimmy Savile’s abuse was covered up – because he was friends with Prince Charles.

The Springwatch star, who appeared on TOTP with the Goodies when Savile presented it during the 1970s, said there was a “running sick joke” at the BBC about Savile being a paedophile.

He suggested there might have been some sort of “censorship committee” preventing the truth being released because of Savile’s royal connections.

The presenter also backed claims made by other former BBC presenters that Savile’s antics were well known at the time.

He said: “The idea that youngsters were prey – everybody knew that.

“I was not surprised at all. And the surprise is in a sense that that didn’t happen years ago.

“The establishment or who ever it is decided to keep it all quiet and decided to give him a knighthood. He was, to a certain amount, a friend of royalty.”

He added: “I do not know why it took so long to come to light. That is what I am curious about.

“Whether there is somewhere in Britain, some sort of censorship committee that we don’t know about that suppresses these thing and somebody gets together in a room and says ‘come on he was a friend of Prince Charles, it would look awfully bad on Prince Charles if we said he was a bit of a perv’.

“And someone decides ‘yes you are right, we will keep it quiet, nobody will ever find out.’

“I don’t know who that would be.”

Speaking after a question and answer session with students of Cambridge University’s historic debating society – The Union Society – on Tuesday, Oddie said Savile’s reputation was “just taken for granted.”

He said: “There was just this running sick joke that Jimmy Savile pestered the young youths of both sexes.

“It was just taken for granted. It doesn’t mean anyone thought they must do something about it – and it probably wasn’t realised how serious it was – it certainly wasn’t realised to the extent of the hospital – which is horrendous.

“When this came out it was not a surprise at all. The surprise is that it did not come out a lot earlier and the puzzlement is or the question is was it covered up or did people just chose to ignore it or was there an order and if so from whom, by whom and with whom saying we are not going to allow this to get published.

“It does make you think who would you look at. Would you look at the BBC, the police, would you look at the NHS hospital people? Did they all know and didn’t say?”

Bill Oddie claims the BBC covered up Savile's sex abuse
Bill Oddie claims the BBC covered up Savile’s sex abuse
Oddie revealed there was a “naive groupies scene” at the time.

He said: “This is not a mitigating circumstance obviously, but the only thing I will say is that that was a time in history in television and radio and live shows where there was a sort of naive groupies scene.

“I do not think the girls were incredibly promiscuous, certainly not the younger ones.
“There were people who hung around after gigs and tried to get to the stars – or the disk jockeys.

“You haven’t half got a booby prize if you went for Cliff Richard and ended up with Jimmy Savile.”

He added: “The thing that you could not ignore was that it was the era of the sort of groupies.

“Not the heavy groupy, but it was an extension of those shots of the Beatles in the 60s where there is hundreds of girls crying and screaming and god knows what – well that was pretty rife.

“My wife was saying the other day about a friend of hers from way back when they went to see the Monkeys and the girl said ‘I am going to try and get in the dressing room’ and my wife said ‘he will only want one thing you know’ and she said ‘yes, I know. that is what I am going for’.

“But that is not quite the same thing as a paedophile – that was just rock bands and includes other people I am sure and is due to availability and other things. The 70s was like that.”

Oddie, who started on BBC radio with his show I’m Sorry I’ll Read That Again, reiterated claims that former director general of the BBC Mark Thompson must have known what was going on with Savile.

He said: “It is so extraordinary that there is any sort of mystery – when the ex head of the BBC Mark Thompson the other day said ‘I don’t know anything about it’.

“You worked at the BBC and you don’t know anything about it – don’t be ridiculous.

“That is absolute nonsense.”

Oddie claimed Savile “bribed his way out” of getting found out for molesting children in hospital because he was a large donor.

He said: “Anyone of that era knew something – he had a reputation for being a groper.

“The most awful aspect is the idea of molesting kids in hospital – that is just unbelievable. He was sort of bribing his way out of it by giving millions of pounds to the hospital – that is staggering.”

As well as Savile’s contact with children at the BBC, his interaction with sick youngsters at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, in Sussex, and Leeds General Infirmary, is also being investigated.

William says:
March 9, 2013 at 10:24 am
Joe – A big concern for millions of us who wish to see the truth aired, is that in spite of the reputable Bill Oddie’s comments there has been NO police interview with Prince Charles. If not why not as it is well recorded that he had a close relationship with Saville. I am sure you will agree that millions of us who question his involvement are not naive.

Robbin says:
May 26, 2013 at 4:11 pm
Government officials stepped in to hide Prince Charles’ close relationship with Jimmy Savile when documents about the paedophile telly host were released. Details relating to Savile and Prince Charles were blanked out, so the public was prevented from knowing how close the pair were.
It is only after a seven month battle to reveal the full truth that civil servants were trying to hush up.

Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With respect to the Jimmy Savile story, most people have missed the point, and that is that this scandal has been used to justify the implementation of ‘Frontline’, developed by ARK (which links to the Dutroux Scandal).

IoS exclusive: After the Savile scandal, a revolution in child protection
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/ios-exclusive-after-the-sav ile-scandal-a-revolution-in-child-protection-8229458.html

The revolution in child protection is the implementation of ‘Frontline’. From the ARK Annual Report, August 2014: ‘we played a central role in the development of Frontline’ (page 4)
https://www.scribd.com/doc/219993916/231-ARK-supports-and-funds-Frontl ine-Page-4-from-Annual-Report-August-2014

And if ARK had it in mind that they were to take control of child protection in the UK (they certainly did) , they needed a scandal like the Jimmy Savile one, to justify the ‘revolution in child protection’.

Prince William and Kate Middleton at the ARK fundraiser 2011:

http://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/in-profile/ark/#sthash.TcwPLRhU.dpbs

Ark and Eim Group - The Dutroux Scandal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHSx3TXOifo
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ex-BBC reporter who quit corporation after bosses shelved her investigation into Jimmy Savile dies aged 52
BBC stalwart, Liz MacKean, 52, who sensationally walked away from the public broadcaster in 2013, has died after suffering a stroke
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-bbc-documentary-pano rama-11013587

BY SIMON BOYLE 22:17, 18 AUG 2017UPDATED22:30, 18 AUG 2017

LIZ MACKEAN DESCRIBES HER ANGER AT NEWSNIGHT NOT BROADCASTING HER JIMMY SAVILE PIECE

Ex-BBC News correspondent Liz MacKean has died after suffering a stroke.

MacKean, 52, worked at the corporation until she quit in 2013 over the decision to shelve her investigation into DJ Jimmy Savile.

The full claims Savile was a paedophile only fully emerged a year later during a Panorama documentary on ITV.

MacKean went on to work on Channel 4's Dispatches programme, but in 2016 her work for Newsnight was finally aired in the BBC's Abused: The Untold Story.

Mum-of-two MacKean began her 20-year career at BBC Hereford and Worcester, before presenting on Breakfast and reporting from Northern Ireland and Scotland, the BBC reports.

BBC director of news James Harding paid tribute to MacKean tonight saying she had earned a reputation as a "remarkably tenacious and resourceful reporter".

"In Northern Ireland, she won the trust of all sides and produced some of the most insightful and hard-hitting reporting of the conflict," he said.

"It was as an investigative reporter that she really shone, shining a light on issues from the dumping of toxic waste off the African coast to Jimmy Savile, the story for which she is probably best known."

McKean gained a post-graduate diploma in broadcast journalism at Manchester University before joining the BBC.

Her story about the child abuse committed by Savile made headlines across the world after the BBC was accused of trying to cover-up the story by shelving it.

The investigation, with producer Meirion Jones, was later recognised by the London Press Club with a scoop of the year award.

She also won the Daniel Pearl Award for Outstanding International Investigative Journalism for her work on a series of Newsnight reports in 2010 about toxic dumping in West Africa.

In a Panorma special about its handling of the Jimmy Savile scandal in 2012 MacKean explained how former Newsnight editor Peter Rippon was initially excited.

But she adds: "It was an abrupt change in tone from one day 'excellent, let's prepare to get this thing on air' to 'hold on'."

MacKean says she was left with the clear impression that Mr Rippon was feeling under pressure.

She wrote to a friend documenting a conversation she had with her boss on November 30 - a month after Savile's death: "PR [Peter Rippon] says if the bosses aren't happy [he] can't go to the wall on this one."

She tells the programme: "I was very unhappy the story didn't run because I felt we'd spoken to people who collectively deserved to be heard and they weren't heard... I felt very much that I'd let them down."

From Louis Theroux to Newsnight, the inside story of how the BBC failed Jimmy Savile's victims
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/from-louis-theroux-to-newsnight- we-all-failed-the-victims-of-jim/

Jimmy Savile in 1990, after being knighted by the Queen CREDIT: RICHARD WATT
Liz MacKean
2 OCTOBER 2016 • 9:00AM
How did he get away with it for so long?” It’s probably the question I’ve been asked more than any other since the truth about Jimmy Savile was acknowledged.

Louis Theroux returns to this question in his new BBC documentary, Savile. In his famous interview When Louis Met Jimmy, shown in 2000, he put the rumours directly to the presenter, to be met with the vaguest denial that now appears confessional.

That’s hindsight for you. But really, how did he get away with it?

The fact is, Savile and his doings shone an unforgiving light on British society and the way it operates. I experienced some of the utter indifference that has for so long kept the casualties of child sex abuse at arm’s length.

When Louis Met Jimmy
A still from 2000's When Louis Met Jimmy documentary, in which Savile showed Theroux the location of his 'love nest' caravan CREDIT: BBC
In 2011, just after Savile died aged 84 and as the BBC was preparing an array of tribute programmes to its DJ and television presenter, I was working with Newsnight's investigations producer Meirion Jones on a story he’d had in his sights for many years: an exposure of the man Savile actually was.

As a teenager, Meirion had visited his aunt who ran an approved school for girls in Surrey. These girls were held under lock and key but could earn privileges. One of these was to be taken out, under a cloud of cigar smoke, by one of the country’s most glittering DJs and television personalities in his golden Rolls-Royce.

We contacted some of those girls, now middle-aged women. Some had never spoken of their experiences; others had complained to the police during Savile’s lifetime. All had been afraid he might sue them, with good reason; Savile was notoriously quick to threaten potential complainants with his suited and booted lawyers.

Jimmy Savile and the BBC - in 60 seconds
01:03
The women told us how he’d cajole and badger them into giving him oral sex. In return for their co-operation, they’d be taken to see his shows being recorded live at the BBC. There, the abuse continued; an inquiry would later identify 72 victims of Savile at the BBC alone.

The victims we spoke to were disillusioned, accustomed to being ignored. Karin Ward, who gave us the first ever on camera interview about her experiences with Savile, told Meirion and I as we left her house: “They’ll never use this."

We disagreed. On our way back to London from her home in Shropshire, we heard on the car radio that the BBC would be including tributes to Savile in its Christmas schedules. No they won’t, we said.

Initially, our interview with Ward and the anonymous testimonies we’d gathered were met with enthusiasm on the programme; editing was booked and a date for broadcast identified. But then there was a change that to us was inexplicable.

Louis Theroux
Louis Theroux put child abuse rumours directly to Savile... to be met with the vaguest denial CREDIT: PETE DADDS
Jeremy Paxman, in his memoirs published last week, recounts this abrupt change on Newsnight, from the story being supported to the about turn in editorial emphasis that was then used to discard it. As Jeremy remembers it, we “bit our tongues and accepted” the decision.

But in fact, we’d argued strongly for our story to be run, convinced that not only was it accurate but that we’d barely scratched the surface. Meirion thought there must a hundred victims, a huge underestimation as it turned out.

When word got out that the story (which subsequently ran on ITV) had been dropped, the BBC insisted that Newsnight was not investigating Savile, but something else: variously Surrey Police or the Crown Prosecution Service.

Newsnight producer warned BBC of scandal
00:25
Professionally, this was compromising enough; personally it was intolerable. In the eyes of the women who had trusted us enough to tell us what had happened, not only had we not run the story, we’d apparently lied about what we were up to in the first place.

The BBC’s publicly stated rationale, including the fact that the story was “celebrity tittle-tattle”, not Newsnight material at all, speaks of a total lack of concern for people who’d overcome decades of silence to tell us what had really happened.

The reason for dropping Newsnight’s story was never explained, even by the multi-million pound independent inquiry that later found the story should have run. Meirion and I were isolated, if not marooned, and the BBC, throughout my career a benevolent employer, had come to feel like a hostile environment.

The reason for dropping Newsnight’s story was never explained - even by the multi-million pound independent inquiry that later found the story should have run
The new director-general George Entwistle’s brief tenure would be buried under the fallout from the false naming of Tory politician Lord McAlpine as a paedophile. This followed a report on Newsnight which should never have seen the light of day, but in the weird aftermath of the Savile scandal had somehow got on air.

In a meeting with the acting director-general, Tim Davie, I’d asked why there’d been no acknowledgement from the top that our story should have run, much less an apology for the way it had been dropped. He sharply reminded me that: “We have lost a director general over this.” Uncomfortable with the ongoing coldness of previously warm colleagues, I took voluntary redundancy.

Newsnight's Jeremy Paxman
After Newsnight dropped its Savile investigation, presenter Jeremy Paxman recalls that the production team "bit our tongues and accepted it" CREDIT: BBC
A short time later, working for Dispatches on Channel 4, my team investigated the late Cyril Smith MP who, like Savile, died a knight of good character, in the eyes of law anyway. They knew each other a bit and would almost certainly have recognised a kindred spirit; charismatic and streetwise working-class men, charming if that worked best and bullying if not. They wore their eccentricities like an armour, shielding their cruelty from view.

Never had I met so many grown men moved to cry; not just because of what Smith put them through, but from a lifetime of asking themselves: why didn’t I just hit him? What they forget is that at the time they were boys, bewildered and often terrified. Like the women we’d spoken to on Newsnight, who’d been abused by Savile, they were in care of some sort and on the back foot in every way.

So why did no one listen? In this case, not only did the damaged boys speak out, they were actually believed. We interviewed retired detectives, sickened by the decision of the then Director of Public Prosecutions to drop the case. "Not in the public interest," he had ruled.

Theroux’s programme is a reminder not just of the extent to which Savile deceived, but of the way in which we were collectively blinded by stardust.

Five years after the Newsnight story was dropped, there has been a shift in attitudes: the convictions of Stuart Hall, Max Clifford and Rolf Harris show that victims can come forward in the expectation of being heard.

One of the first things I did after leaving the BBC was to accept an invitation from the former director of public prosecutions, Keir Starmer, to discuss ways to improve the handling of historic child abuse complaints.

Savile is awarded at The Radio Academy Hall of Fame lunch in 2006
Jimmy Savile has "shone an unforgiving light on British society and the way it operates" CREDIT: ALEX MAGUIRE / REX FEATURES
The revolving door of senior figures at the national abuse inquiry does not inspire hope. But the inquiry’s enormous scope surely reflects the scale of an issue buried for so long.

One of the curses of child abuse is that children are left to cope in silence: as adults, it’s right they should be heard.

Liz MacKean is an award-winning documentary filmmaker. Louis Theroux: Savile is on BBC Two on Sunday 2 October, 9pm

Jimmy Savile: ‘It Couldn’t Happen Again.’ Yes It Could And It’s Probably Happening Right Now
By admin - Jun 27, 2014: 2:44 pm2418
Tony Gosling

Will the Savile scandal be the last top establishment cover-up to see the light of day?

We heard this week yet more horrors about the BBC presenter, ‘volunteer hospital porter’ and prolific child abuser Jimmy Savile having molested living patients at 28 separate hospitals, as well as testimony that he gained access to at least one mortuary to sexually abuse corpses. But despite Savile having up to a thousand victims, it was only due to the immense courage and persistence of a handful of selfless journalists that the devastating story of Britain’s most prolific ever pedophile and child abuser saw the light of day.

Since the scandal broke in October 2012, the London media have criticized police, royalty, government officials, health service managers and BBC staff for covering up Savile’s crimes, but few if any of these media commentators has admitted to their own vital role in hushing up Britain’s ‘worst kept secret’ for decades. After the shameful sacking last month of Richard Ingrams, who broke the Savile story in his magazine ‘The Oldie’, is there anyone left to break such a scandal again?

https://rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/jimmy-savile-couldnt-happen-yes- probably-happening-right-now/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'REPORTER WHO EXPOSED BBC PEDOPHILIA COVER UP FOUND DEAD':
http://www.blacklistednews.com/_Reporter_Who_Exposed_BBC_Pedophilia_Co ver_Up_Found_Dead/60426/0/38/38/Y/M.html

'...Liz MacKean, the former British investigative reporter who exposed Jimmy Savile and the culture of pedophile protection at the BBC, has been found dead. She was 52.

MacKean worked at the BBC until she quit in 2013 after executives decided to ban her groundbreaking and brave investigation into predatory pedophile Jimmy Savile in order to protect him and other pedophiles.

Dismissed by the establishment as mad and dangerous, MacKean was finally vindicated when the truth about Savile’s pedophilia eventually came out in 2012, a full year after MacKean first tried to bring his notorious crimes to light.

The BBC, who blocked her groundbreaking investigation from airing and spent the next few years attempting to destroy her reputation, are reporting that she died of “complications from a stroke.”

Acknowledging her life was under threat during the time she was investigating Savile and BBC elites, MacKean said her conscience left her no option but to pursue the truth and expose the culture of pedophila. The mother of two children believed it was her duty.

When it became public that BBC News blocked her investigation from airing, she admitted on Panorama: “I was very unhappy the story didn’t run because I felt we’d spoken to people who collectively deserved to be heard. And they weren’t heard.

“I thought that that was a failure… I felt we had a responsibility towards them. We got them to talk to us, but above all, we did believe them. And so then, for their stories not to be heard, I felt very bad about that. I felt, very much, that I’d let them down.”

Big name stars

Liz MacKean is the second high profile BBC journalist to die in suspicious circumstances after attempting to expose the truth about the pedophile ring operating in the upper reaches of the establishment. Jill Dando, former Crimewatch host, also tried to alert her bosses to the pedophile ring at the BBC, warning that “big name” stars were implicated.

Jill Dando, who was 37, was shot dead on April 26, 1999 on the doorstep of her West London home in a crime that still remains unsolved.

Before she died, Dando had passed a file to senior management in the mid-1990s, proving that big name BBC stars, including Savile, were involved in a pedophile ring, but senior management chose to cover up the child abuse rather than organize and investigation.

“No one wanted to know” when Dando raised concerns about the alleged ring and other sexual abuse claims at the BBC, according to a former colleague and friend.

“I don’t recall the names of all the stars now and don’t want to implicate anyone, but Jill said they were surprisingly big names.

“I think she was quite shocked when told about images of children and that information on how to join this horrible paedophile ring was freely available.

“Jill said others had complained to her about sexual matters and that some female workmates also claimed they had been groped or assaulted.

“Nothing had been done and there seemed to be a policy of turning a blind eye.”

The former colleague said female BBC staff confided in Jill, one of the best-known TV faces of the day after fronting primetime shows including Holiday and the Six O’Clock News as well as Crimewatch.’

The source said: “I think it was in the mid-1990s. She was seen as the face of the BBC and a magnet for women with problems.”

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'EXPLOSIVE NEW EVIDENCE LINKS TONY PODESTA, JAMES ALEFANTIS, JIMMY SAVILE AND ABUSE VICTIM KIM NOBLE TO SAME BRITISH MEDICAL FOUNDATION. WELCOME TO TAVISTOCK':
https://svvordfish.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/explosive-new-evidence-links -tony.html?m=1

'.....Now, you may notice that many of the paintings quite literally depict satanist abuse. Now wouldn't it be convenient if the largest collection of such material was quietly being gathered by who else but Wellcome? The Adamson collection not only stretches to a gallery in Lausanne linked to Tony, but also to a Baltimore 'Visionary' art museum in Baltimore. Suddenly, Tony Podesta's art collection seems to be more significant than once thought. Not to mention some of the exhibited artists who have worked with both Alefantis and this museum.

The reason all of this is important is that it indicates that a heretofore unknown MK Ultra program seems to exist under the guise of "art therapy". And we know it's a lie because the artists are very clearly drawing Satanist Abuse......'

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This article and another have been removed from The Oldie website by the new editor who replaced Richard Ingrams
http://www.theoldie.co.uk/savile-row
https://www.theoldie.co.uk/return-to-savile-row
https://profpurvis.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/savile-goslett-pdf-of-o ldie-article1.pdf

HOW ’ S ABOUT THAT THEN?
Savile row
Why did the BBC drop a Newsnight report investigating allegations of sexual abuse
made against its long-serving employee Jimmy Savile? miles goslett investigates
Published 9th February 2012
THE OLDIE – March 2012 edition
When Sir Jimmy Savile died last October he was
given a generallyrapturous send-
off in the press, with fulsome tributes to his charitable
work. Savile’s old employer the BBC
joined in the celebration with two
tribute programmes on TV and one on
radio, all broadcast over Christmas. No
mention was made of the unsavoury
rumours about Savile’s private life which
had persisted throughout his career.
Before the BBC’s tributes were
aired, however, journalists on the
BBC2 programme Newsnight had been
investigating the dark side of the
apparently saintly entertainer. Their
enquiries centred around Savile’s
regular visits during the 1970s to
Duncroft, an approved local authority
school for emotionally disturbed girls
aged between 13 and 18 in Staines,
Surrey, which closed in 1980. It
emerged that in 2007 Surrey Police and

the Crown Prosecution Service had in-
vestigated a historic complaint that Savile
had abused girls at the school but that no
action had been taken.
Newsnight tracked down several
ex-Duncroft pupils, now middle-aged
women, who confirmed that Savile had
molested them when they were aged 14
or 15. At least one woman gave an on-
camera, on-the-record interview to News-
night about the abuse she had suffered.
By any standards this was a scoop
which would have attracted a consider-
able amount of attention. However, at a
late stage the Newsnight report, due to be
shown in mid-December, was dropped.
The BBC’s official line has always
been that the report was abandoned
purely because there were not enough
facts to substantiate a particular angle
they were pursuing relating to the
Crown Prosecution Service. Their
spokesman said: ‘Any suggestion that
a story was dropped for anything other
than editorial reasons is completely un-
true.’ However a BBC News source has
revealed to me that this is a smoke-
screen and there were unquestionably
other reasons underlying the decision.
First, the extreme nature of the claims
about Savile meant that the Newsnight
report was going to seriously compro-
mise the lavish BBC tributes sched-
uled to run later the same month.
And second, the allegations directly
involved the BBC in that the woman
who gave the interview said that she
and others were abused by Savile on
BBC premises. To be precise, she told
Newsnight that some abuse took place
in Savile’s dressing-room at BBC
Television Centre in West London
after recordings of Clunk-Click, a
children’s programme which he
presented in 1973 and 1974; she also
alleged that two other celebrities, both
still alive, sexually abused Duncroft
girls at Television Centre.

I have contacted three women who
were interviewed by the BBC con-
cerning the allegations about Savile.
They allege that he gave them rewards
such as cigarettes, records, and small
amounts of money in return for sexual
favours. Two of the women said that
they also recall being taken for a drive
in Savile’s car in the Surrey country-
side where abuse took place on the
understanding that they could be in
the audience of Clunk-Click. A third
woman said that Savile had committed
one comparatively minor indecent
assault on her at Duncroft but that she
was aware that other girls experienced
far worse.
T
he BBC has serious questions to
answer. The Newsnight investi-
gation uncovered information
of which Surrey Police was not aware,
and moreover allegations were made
about living people. Surely the BBC
had a duty to inform the police about
these disclosures? Yet there is no
indication that it has done so, and the
BBC has refused to answer questions
about this. Furthermore, given that
Savile was on the BBC’s payroll for
more than 25 years, and along with the
other celebrities who are still alive, is
alleged to have abused minors on BBC
premises, shouldn’t the Corporation
have launched an in-house inquiry?
When asked if BBC Director-General
Mark Thompson knew of the Newsnight
report, the BBC refused to comment.
But a source has told me that Thompson
was tackled about the axing of the report
at a pre-Christmas drinks party, so he
cannot claim to be ignorant of it.
The BBC should be aware that
the matter is not at an end. Many of
Savile’s other victims – and those of
other celebrities with whom he mixed
in the 1960s and 70s – are preparing to
speak out.

savile-goslett-pdf-of-oldie-article1.pdf
 Description:
Savile row
Why did the BBC drop a Newsnight report investigating allegations of sexual abuse
made against its long-serving employee Jimmy Savile? miles goslett investigates
THE OLDIE – March 2012

Download
 Filename:  savile-goslett-pdf-of-oldie-article1.pdf
 Filesize:  75.14 KB
 Downloaded:  992 Time(s)

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy Savile: a multiple cover-up
https://www.theoldie.co.uk/article/jimmy-savile-a-multiple-cover-up

Features | September 2014
In 2013 Miles Goslett won the London Press Club Scoop of the Year award for an article in The Oldie exposing the reality behind the axed Newsnight report into Jimmy Savile. In the light of a new book about Savile, Goslett points out that the BBC is still concealing the truth about who knew what and when

In 2013 Miles Goslett won the London Press Club Scoop of the Year award for an article in The Oldie exposing the reality behind the axed Newsnight report into Jimmy Savile. In the light of a new book about Savile, Goslett points out that the BBC is still concealing the truth about who knew what and when

Dan Davies’s chilling new book about the life of Jimmy Savile, In Plain Sight (Quercus, £18.99), is not so much a labour of love as a labour of hate – a project which the author felt compelled to tackle in order to get this thorniest of subjects out of his system.

Davies first became aware of Savile in 1980 when, aged nine, he was taken to a recording of Jim’ll Fix It.

He took an instant dislike to the Yorkshireman, forgot about him for several years, but in adolescence re-discovered him and became gripped by the dark side of his character long before anyone else was prepared to admit to having suspicions about him. He compiled a ‘Savile Dossier’ of press cuttings of his ‘increasingly odd pronouncements’, convinced he would one day use it to bring down
the BBC star.

It’s amazing to reflect now that Davies was conscious of Savile’s warped mind only thanks to things Savile himself said publicly and the various books he published in the 1970s and 1980s in which he aired his disturbing opinions on a range of matters, notably sex.

After becoming a journalist in the 1990s, Davies’s semi-obsession prompted him to interview Savile several times over a period of seven years, so he is probably one of the few people who can claim to have known this notoriously tricky man in any depth – in so far as anybody could really know him, of course.

Yet even if he wasn’t able to use the dossier to bring Savile down during his lifetime, he has certainly nailed any lingering doubts about him post-death with this well-crafted, if horrifying, account of how he so casually ruined lives through sexual abuse and duped a nation with his undoubted mental agility. The stories Davies tells of Savile’s foul deeds are so relentless no sane individual would find it easy to get through this book. For those who manage it, though, a fascinating account awaits.

If one is seeking anything positive from the Savile scandal it is that his death was the trigger for other abusers being brought to justice. In recent months Rolf Harris, Stuart Hall and Max Clifford have all been convicted of sexually assaulting young women and girls, their victims emboldened, perhaps, by the media and Crown Prosecution Service’s reactions to the Savile case.

Some people believe that other well-known men are destined for the dock for the same reason. We shall see.

Meanwhile, the Government has felt it necessary to launch a public inquiry into historical child abuse and the latest BBC inquiry on the same subject, chaired by Dame Janet Smith, is scheduled to report this autumn.

This sea change in the public’s attitude is ultimately attributable to one person: Meirion Jones. He is the BBC producer who mounted the six-week Newsnight investigation into Savile which informed the world of who the DJ really was – even though, ironically, Jones’s film was never broadcast.

Jones’s investigation, in which he was brilliantly helped by reporter Liz MacKean and researcher Hannah
Livingston, had been developing since the 1970s and was ready to begin on the day Savile died in October 2011.

Jones’s aunt had been the headmistress at Duncroft School, an all-girls approved school in Surrey. When Jones visited the school as a child four decades ago, he recalled seeing Savile there and was instinctively doubtful of his motives. He tucked the memory away, prepared to react if he ever had reason to do so.

Sure enough, in 2010 he received confirmation from an ex-Duncroft pupil that Savile had abused children.

And so I return to Jones’s abandoned Newsnight investigation. Even though Savile is dead, the BBC continues to be silent about who within its ranks was aware of what it unearthed and what they did about it.

Despite recent promises to restore public trust in the wake of the Savile scandal, and having spent millions of pounds of public money on various inquiries which have so far shone only a dim light on its secretive workings, the BBC has chosen to become enmeshed in a spider’s web of half-truths and non-denial denials best described as a cover-up of a cover-up of a cover-up. If this sounds complicated, it is not.

Back in February 2012 Richard Ingrams published an article in The Oldie written by me describing Newsnight’s investigation of Savile’s unhealthy interest in children. Ingrams was the only editor in the national media who was prepared to run this piece.

Although essentially complete, Newsnight’s film had been axed in what remain mysterious circumstances in December 2011. I was tipped off about its contents. I was also made aware that BBC executives had agreed that, having cancelled the Newsnight project, tribute programmes praising Savile should be shown over the Christmas period. Abandoning Newsnight’s film was cover-up number one.

In the Oldie article – published in the March 2012 issue and still available online – I named the then BBC director-general Mark Thompson as one executive who, I believed, knew all about Newsnight’s investigation.

At the time, I wrote: ‘When asked if BBC director-general Mark Thompson knew of the Newsnight report, the BBC refused to comment. But a source has told me that Thompson was tackled about the axing of the report at a pre-Christmas drinks party, so he cannot claim to be ignorant of it.’

The Daily Telegraph and the political website Guido Fawkes both repeated my assertion within 48 hours. On the day my piece was published, a Telegraph journalist called Tim Walker also emailed Thompson, asking him if the Oldie story was true.

Thompson did not reply. At that time he was busy lining up his present job as chief executive of The New York Times. Even the slightest connection with a paedophile scandal could have scuppered his chances of securing this lucrative American post.

Proving just how different the climate was only two years ago, The Oldie’s story about Savile never caught fire among the mass media at the time of publication. Thompson escaped scrutiny.

Nevertheless, I carried on asking the BBC press office about his knowledge of Newsnight’s investigation right up until September 2012 – the month Thompson left the BBC.

Although I never got an answer, I pursued this line because it struck me that the head of any organisation sets its tone.

If Thompson, as BBC editor-in-chief, didn’t know about Newsnight’s investigation of Savile, I thought he should know; but if he did know about it, and was content to pretend that he did not, his colleagues would probably be happy to follow his lead and also bury the inconvenience of Savile’s alleged abuse. Either way, the licence fee-paying public would be interested.

It is worth repeating that Newsnight had interviewed women who claimed Savile had abused children on BBC premises and heard evidence of which Surrey Police, who had previously investigated Savile, were unaware. By any standards, the BBC surely had a duty to inform the authorities of Newsnight’s findings and Thompson, as the BBC’s most senior employee, should have done this personally.

I submitted a Freedom of Information request to the BBC in April 2012 asking what Thompson knew of Newsnight’s film – the BBC refused to answer. I rang Thompson’s office in May 2012 and told his secretary that I wanted to speak to her boss about Savile’s abuse of children on BBC premises in the 1970s; she said Thompson was away and later claimed to have forgotten to pass on my message to him. And in August 2012, while working on a separate story about Savile’s abuse for The Sunday Times Magazine, I put a series of questions to the BBC asking what Thompson knew of Newsnight’s project. I also asked what Helen Boaden, then head of BBC news, knew of it.

The BBC’s response, on 6th September 2012, was to spend £803 of licence fee money asking the law firm Mills & Reeve to write a letter to The Sunday Times threatening to sue if it
published any story stating that Thompson or Boaden had been involved in suppressing Newsnight’s Savile/sex abuse investigation.

The law firm therefore acknowledged on its clients’ behalf that such an investigation had taken place, but it was careful to keep Thompson’s and Boaden’s fingerprints away from this acknowledgement.

Even though I had never intended to write that Thompson personally had suppressed Newsnight’s investigation, The Sunday Times decided the project was too problematic and my piece was jettisoned.

In the meantime, ITV had been working on its own explosive Savile exposé. When it was broadcast later in September, gaining national attention, the BBC was forced to act.

In particular, questions were asked about why it had axed its Newsnight report nine months previously.

The corporation’s response was to set up the Pollard Review, an independent inquiry chaired by ex-Sky News boss Nick Pollard. This £3 million inquiry was conducted over eight weeks. When published it was presented by Chris Patten, at the time the head of the BBC Trust, as a brilliant example of truth-telling and swamp-draining.

Yet Patten overlooked the fact that Pollard had failed to identify in his report which BBC executive had decided to axe the Newsnight investigation – for no individual was prepared to take responsibility for that.

And, having interviewed Thompson during his inquiry and considered all of the evidence detailed above, including my Oldie article, Pollard used his report to clear Thompson unequivocally of having had any knowledge of any allegation against Savile during the eight years that he ran the BBC.

Pollard’s clearing of Thompson was the second cover-up – something I can state with confidence because of what happened next.

In February 2013 Pollard rang me up and, in a conversation which I taped, admitted that he had excluded key evidence about Thompson from his report.

Pollard volunteered to me that Helen Boaden’s lawyer had written to him during his inquiry saying that Boaden had personally informed Thompson of Newsnight’s Savile investigation and its contents a day or two before Christmas Day 2011.

According to Boaden, she was in London when Thompson, visiting the BBC’s new offices in Salford, rang her to ask about it, having been tackled about Newsnight’s investigation at a drinks party – exactly as I had written in The Oldie. Boaden says she told Thompson all about Newsnight’s investigation.

This means, according to Boaden, that Thompson allowed the BBC to air the tributes to Savile even though he also knew that two Newsnight journalists had heard claims about his abuse.

No mention of this was made in Pollard’s report. Instead, Pollard wrote that he had ‘no reason’ to disbelieve Thompson’s pleas of ignorance. A misleading statement if ever there was one.

In what sounded like a crisis of conscience, Pollard told me during our phone call: ‘It is clear that it is Helen Boaden’s view that she told Mark Thompson [in December 2011 about Newsnight’s investigation]’.

He added: ‘I overlooked that … If I had thought about it I would have included it in my report ... It was a mistake of mine not to have picked up on this and recorded it in my report.’

Pollard encouraged me to write a news story about this shocking oversight but asked me not to name him as the source. I complied (the story appeared in The Sunday Times in February 2013) but when I asked him about it a few days later he closed down the conversation. Our relationship, such as it was, had ended.

I was angry that Pollard had put me in a situation where I was being used to slip out a key failing of his report – but with no consequences for Pollard or Thompson – so when the Tory MP Rob Wilson asked me about this development, I gave him chapter and verse, for public interest reasons.

Over the following months, Wilson wrote to Chris Patten, whose job was to represent the interests of licence fee payers, several times explaining Pollard’s woeful error.

Patten stonewalled tediously, so on 19th November 2013 Wilson sent him the tape recording of Pollard’s damning confession to me. Patten initially sent Wilson a veiled threat, suggesting legal action might ensue if he gave the tape to anybody else. On 11th December 2013, he held a meeting attended by three other BBC trustees. Between them they concluded, implausibly, that Pollard’s confession did not change the outcome of the Pollard Review. Patten declared that the ‘independent’ Pollard report could not be altered and so, to date, it remains a misleading document.

Patten is therefore responsible for cover-up number three.

Taken to its logical conclusion, does this mean that the BBC Trust regards Boaden – now the £350,000 head of BBC Radio – as an unreliable witness?

For if the Trust is siding with its ex-employee Thompson, it must be rejecting Boaden’s account.

What is particularly interesting is that Thompson has never asked The Oldie or The Daily Telegraph or the Guido Fawkes website to remove references dating from February 2012 which state that he knew about Newsnight’s investigation of Savile but did nothing.

I emailed Thompson and several
of his New York Times colleagues for the purposes of this article asking why, since he is so convinced he never heard any allegations about Savile until
after he quit the BBC, and has been cleared by the Pollard Review, he has not asked for a total retraction from each publication.

He didn’t reply – just as he had not replied when asked about the original Oldie article.
Subscribe to the Oldie Newsletter

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too old for The Oldie? Magazine founder Richard Ingrams quits as editor in dispute with 'impossible' owner
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644647/Too-old-The-Oldie-Maga zine-founder-Richard-Ingrams-quits-editor-dispute-impossible-owner.htm l

Richard Ingrams resigns as editor of The Oldie despite founding title in 1992
Said to have had a long-running clash with publisher James Pembroke
Quit saying he was 'too old' to attend disciplinary meetings
Magazine has a circulation of 44,000 copies according to recent figures

By Jennifer Newton

Published: 22:40 AEDT, 31 May 2014 | Updated: 22:05 AEDT, 1 June 2014

The editor of The Oldie has resigned from the magazine after a dispute with the owner and claiming he was 'too old' for disciplinary hearings.

Richard Ingrams, 76, announced his decision to step down and leave the publication after an alleged long-running clash with the magazine's publisher James Pembroke.

It is thought Mr Ingrams, a former editor of Private Eye, was summoned to a meeting with the publisher to discuss the magazine's recent fall in circulation, but he refused to attend.
Richard Imgrams, who has quit as editor of the Oldie magazine claiming he is 'too old' for disciplinary meetings
+3

Richard Imgrams, who has quit as editor of the Oldie magazine claiming he is 'too old' for disciplinary meetings

However, after being requested to attend a disciplinary meeting, Mr Ingrams instead chose to quit.

Mr Ingrams co-founded the Oldie, a current affairs title for the over-60s in 1992 and since 2001, it has been published by the firm James Pembroke Publishing.

On the firm's website, Mr Pembroke is described the chief executive of James Pembroke Publishing and as having published magazines for over 20 years, starting with the company in 2001.

He told the Independent: 'It’s surreal – trying to discipline the 76-year-old founder of your own magazine.

James Pembroke and Josephine Pembroke
+3

Mr Ingrams founded the title in 1992 and in 2001 it was acquired by the publisher James Pembroke Publishing
+3

Publisher of The Oldie, James Pembroke, left with Jospehine Pembroke has been publishing the title, right since 2001

'I would really have loved to have carried on but it hasn’t proved possible with this guy.'

Mr Ingrams added that he will now take time to complete the biography of journalist Ludovic Kennedy.

Mr Kennedy was best-known for re-examining cases such as the Lindbergh kidnapping and the murder convictions of Timothy Evans and Derek Bentley.

It is unknown who is set to be appointed as the editor of the title.

The Oldie has a circulation of around 44,000 according to recent figures, which represents a 20,000 circulation growth in the past 20 years.

The publisher James Pembroke Publishing has 15 titles in their portfolio and also publishes apps, brochures and catalogues.

Mr Pembroke is also the author of the book, Growing up in Restaurants, which was published last year.

It charts the history of dining experiences from the Roman occupation to the 21st century.

According to the James Pembroke Publishing website, he is experienced in all aspects of publishing and has expertise in subscription marketing.

James Pembroke Publishing could not be reached for comment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644647/Too-old-The-Oldie-Maga zine-founder-Richard-Ingrams-quits-editor-dispute-impossible-owner.htm l

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystery royal 'was part of suspected paedophile ring being investigated by Scotland Yard but the inquiry was shut down for national security reasons'
Officer said royal and MP both identified in child abuse inquiry in late 1980s
Investigations into allegations 'shut down for national security reasons'
Scotland Yard accused of engineering 14 cover-ups of VIP child sex abuse
By AMANDA WILLIAMS FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 09:38, 22 March 2015 | UPDATED: 14:35, 22 March 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3006218/Mystery-royal-suspecte d-paedophile-ring-investigated-Scotland-Yard-inquiry-shut-national-sec urity-reasons.html

A member of the royal family was involved in a suspected paedophile ring, an ex-policeman has claimed.

But investigations into the allegations were 'shut down for national security reasons', the former Metropolitan police officer said.

The officer said he was told by fellow officers that both a royal and an MP had both been identified as part of a major child abuse inquiry in the late 1980s.

He told the Sunday Mirror how a detective sergeant from Marylebone police station in London - who also named actor Oliver Reed in separate claims - revealed the investigation had been pulled for national security reasons.

The source said: 'I was in a car with two other vice squad officers. They were discussing a madam who had provided a girl of about 15 to Oliver Reed.

'The detective sergeant said he had just had a major child abuse investigation shut down by the CPS regarding a royal and an MP.

'He did not mention names, but he said the CPS had said it was not in the public's interest because it "could destabilise national security".'

The former Metropolitan Police officer said he was told by fellow officers that both a royal and an MP had both been identified as part of a major child abuse inquiry in the late 1980s

Sir Allan Green, Director of Public Prosecutions, told the Sunday Mirror he he was not aware of any paedophile investigations shut down for national security reasons.

He added that he'd been asked if he knew anything about an MP being involved in child abuse but he hadn't.

The information has since been passed on to police.

The news comes after it was revealed that Scotland Yard has been accused of facilitating 14 cover-ups of VIP child sex abuse.

Over 35 years, officers are said to have protected ‘untouchable’ figures by shutting down inquiries that reached the heart of government.

The 14 alleged cover-ups were referred to watchdogs by the Metropolitan Police Service itself yesterday. It threatens to be the biggest investigation into police corruption since the 1970s.

The allegations were uncovered by detectives probing claims of historical sex abuse first raised by Labour MP Tom Watson in October 2012.

Those on the inquiry, known as Operation Fairbank, are understood to have raised concerns after studying files kept in storage.

The claims include one that police deliberately stalled their inquiries into the Elm Guest House, in Barnes, south-west London, leaving dozens of boys to be abused.

Victims claim that high-profile politicians, diplomats and civil servants visited the property to abuse boys in the 1970s and 1980s.

Officers are also accused of releasing paedophile MP Cyril Smith without charge after he was caught in an undercover operation at a sex party involving teenage boys.

Police are also accused of failing to end sex parties at the now notorious Dolphin Square complex, in Pimlico, central London, following the intervention of ‘prominent people’.

It is claimed that members of a wealthy and powerful elite believed they were ‘untouchable’ after police were warned off shutting down the sordid activities.

One senior figure under the spotlight is former Tory home secretary William Whitelaw, who is accused of demanding that police drop an inquiry into a paedophile ring.

The politician, one of Margaret Thatcher’s closest allies, is suspected of quashing a year-long investigation into a gang accused of abusing 40 children.

Other inquiries focus on claims that the names of high-profile sex attackers were removed from witness statements and that police deliberately let senior politicians off the hook.

One inquiry is examining allegations that Special Branch seized a dossier naming 16 MPs and peers handed to an investigative journalist by a former Labour minister.

Paedophile: A detective says he was ordered to cover up Cyril Smith's crimes by senior colleagues

Unbelievably, two undercover officers are themselves suspected of sexually abusing a boy during a raid at the Elm Guest House. The IPCC is still considering two further cases, including the shadowy murder of eight-year-old Vishal Mehrotra in July 1981.

His family believes he may have fallen into the hands of members of the VIP sex ring and evidence leading to their door was deliberately ignored.

Sarah Green, of the IPCC, said police and her officials were examining claims that evidence was suppressed, investigations were hindered and halted and offences covered up.

‘These allegations are of historic, high level corruption of the most serious nature,’ she said. ‘Allegations of this nature are of grave concern and I would like to reassure people of our absolute commitment to ensuring that the investigations are thorough and robust.’

Defending the decision to ‘manage’ the Met inquiry, rather than undertake an independent one, she said: ‘The new criminal investigations looking at alleged police corruption are closely linked and well under way.’

Mrs Green said this decision remained under review and could be changed if new evidence came to light. Responding to the inquiries, Mr Watson said many child abuse victims will have mixed feelings but will be pleased that their voices are now being heard.

Read more:
Ex-cop claims a ROYAL was in paedophile ring but inquiry was closed to shield Buckingham Palace from scandal - Mirror Online
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-cop-claims-royal-paedophile-ri ng-5379159

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Was Jimmy Savile A Wizard? v1.0 **FULL DOCUMENTARY**:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QUuCWNyvv8

Includes some new angles on Savile.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

40 Tory MPs on Westminster sex list
October 31, 2017 by Rik
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/40-tory-mps-on-westminster-sex-list -cbnj97wjs
https://rotherhampolitics.wordpress.com/2017/10/31/40-tory-mps-on-west minster-sex-list/

A list of 40 Tory MPs alleged to have behaved improperly or had relations with colleagues in Westminster has been published online.

A screenshot of the spreadsheet — which has circulated in Westminster for the past two days — was published anonymously today on a website which specialises in displaying images which have gone viral.

A redacted version of it was put on Twitter by a number of users. The list contains the names of five cabinet ministers and several more ministers of state. In the column where the allegation is made, some simply list “affair”, while others detail consensual relationships. However some contain much more serious allegations of inappropriate behaviour.

While more than half the names are alleged by the authors of the list to have behaved inappropriately, the rest have been in consensual relationships with no suggestion of harassment, or feature details about personal sexual peccadilloes.

Read on… https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/40-tory-mps-on-westminster-sex -list-cbnj97wjs

MAY’S SINNER CIRCLE
Sex pest dossier names six Cabinet ministers and senior allies of PM – throwing parliament into panic

A document drawn up by staff who work with Conservative MPs names 36 Tories and the accusations include groping, harassment and paying women to stay quiet

PARLIAMENT was in a panic last night after it was revealed a dossier of alleged Tory sex pests names six Cabinet ministers and other senior allies of the Prime Minister.

The bombshell document, drawn up by anonymous female and male staff who work for and with Conservative MPs, details claims about 36 Tories in total — 21 of them serving or former ministers.

Read on… https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4804173/sex-pest-dossier-names-six-cabin et-ministers-and-senior-allies-of-pm/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frontline (funded by ARK) was launched on account of the Savile story.

http://arkonline.org/news/ark%E2%80%99s-frontline-social-work-programm e-officially-launched

McAlpine in Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book.
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dutch Banker Exposes Global Pedophile Network  
Somethingscomin Subscribe 218 Add to  Share  More 6,608 views 130 3 Published on 14 May 2017
Dutch banker Ronald Bernard drops bombshell info exposing the satanic global elite pedophile network controlling the world. Category News and Politics

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYeQALv-ycI

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy Savile, Royals And Johnny Rotten: Ex-Cop Rob Gavin

Link

Jimmy Savile, Royals And Johnny Rotten: Ex-Cop Rob Gavin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jipkJR5jZfg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Global Elite Paedophile Ring play doctors and nurses:

Quote:
The NHS pays Jimmy Savile victims a paltry 10,000 pounds while half have yet to receive a penny.

Note that the Jimmy Savile story caused such an outrage that 'Frontline' was implemented to prevent this from happening again.
However, 'Frontline' is funded by ARK, which links to the Dutroux Scandal via EIM Group.

Naomi Campbell, Eva Herzigová and Natalia Vodianova appear in the Coronavirus image, they are also with both ARK and Epstein.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/50295603@N02/50050002216

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy Savile: The Royal Connection (Full Exposure)
By Ryan B -1st July 202002051
https://alternative-news-source.com/2020/07/01/jimmy-savile-and-the-ro yal-connection/

Jimmy Savile was without a doubt Britain’s most prolific known paedophile. Savile was a notorious child abuser and necrophiliac, with a sexual proclivity for underage girls and disabled children. Savile would use his connections and influence to gain access to his victims. In the 1970’s he volunteered as a hospital porter at Leeds General Infirmary, for over 50 years he had access to the hospitals mortuary where it’s believed he performed sexual acts on dead bodies according to health investigators. Savile used his fame and charitable work to get unsupervised access to patients, raping and sexually abusing boys, girls, men and women aged between five and 75 in wards and corridors throughout the hospital. Some victims were attacked as they lay on hospital trolleys after operations.

A series of reports published by health investigators reveal how NHS bosses turned a blind eye to Savile’s abuse because of his fame and charitable work

Shockingly, in 1988 the entire management board of Broadmoor secure psychiatric hospital, home to some of Britain’s most notorious criminals, was suspended by the Department of Health, and Jimmy Savile was put in charge of a task force which oversaw the running and management of the hospital. Savile had the power to over rule any senior staff decision. A former senior Dr at Broadmoor hospital described Savile as ‘a lunatic in charge of the asylum’.

Savile was given unrestricted access to a number of hospitals up and down the country

Savile was put in charge of Broadmoor psychiatric hospital under the direction of Edwina Currie
One Broadmoor nurse told investigators how Savile openly bragged to hospital staff about performing sex acts on dead bodies in Leeds mortuary. He told staff how he interfered with patients’ corpses, taking indecent photographs and even stealing a corpses glass eyes which he later used as jewellery.

Savile was Knighted by the Queen and was awarded a Papal Knighthood

The former nurse said: “Savile told me how they used to put the bodies together, male and female, and he also said that they took photographs and also that he got involved in some of the photographs”

”Savile talked about oral sex, that he would go down on corpses and gamaroosh and muck about.”

Savile was said to have been best friends with the chief mortician of Leeds general infirmary, who is now dead, and had regular unsupervised access to the mortuary from the late 70s until the mid-90s.

One witness described: “I looked at his hands and he had these gross, big silver rings with bulbous things, and he said: ‘D’you know what they are? They are glass eyes from dead bodies in Leeds mortuary where I work and I love working there, and I wheel the dead bodies around at night and I love that.'”

The investigation, published by the Department of Health, established that Savile had publicly disclosed his interest in the dead

The Department of Health has since apologised for the “wholly inadequate procedures” that allowed the former BBC DJ to hold a managerial position at the high-security hospital Broadmoor.

Savile was part of a Satanic Ring
One of Savile’s victims, only 12 at the time, described being raped and beaten by Savile in a secret ritual in a candle lit basement at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in 1975. Savile wore a hooded robe and mask, and chanted “Hail Satan” in Latin as other hooded figures joined in the abuse.

The victim kept her torment hidden for nearly 20 years before finally opening up to therapist Valerie Sinason.

Savile-was-part-of-a-satanic-ring
Dr Sinason first spoke to the victim in 1992. “She had been a patient at Stoke Mandeville in 1975 when Savile was a regular visitor, she recalled being led into a room that was filled with candles on the lowest level of the hospital, somewhere that was not regularly used by staff. Several adults were there, including Jimmy Savile who, like the others, was wearing a robe and a mask. She was molested, raped and beaten and heard words that sounded like ‘Ave Satanas’, a Latin­ised version of ‘Hail Satan’, being chanted”.

Savile was a volunteer porter and fundraiser at the hospital between 1965 and 1988 and had his own quarters there. A joint report published by the Metropolitan Police and the NSPCC uncovered at least 30 claims of abuse at Stoke Mandeville.

Savile volunteered to work in hospitals where he would have access to vulnerable people.
Dr Sinason claimed: “A second victim approached me in 1993. She said she had been ‘lent out’ as a supposedly consenting prostituted woman at a party in a London house in 1980. The first part of the evening started off with an orgy but half-way through some of the participants left. Along with other young women, the victim was shepherded to wait in another room before being brought back to find Savile in a master of ceremonies kind of role with a group wearing robes and masks. She too heard Latin chanting and instantly recognised satanist regalia”.

Jimmy Savile abused up to 1,000 victims on BBC premises
Despite numerous employees at the BBC admitting being aware at the time of of Saviles sexual misconduct, none of the individuals raised the alarm, those that did were quickly silenced. The BBC banned Sex Pistols singer John Lynden in 1978 for exposing the truth about Savile’s sexual abuse.

The reality is that Savile was an inner member of the establishment class and was protected as one of their own. Insiders claim that Savile was actively procuring children for the rich and famous- and if Savile went down then they all went down. Yorkshire police were well aware of Saviles activities, and brought him in multiple times in relation to their investigations. It begs to question how Jimmy Savile was he able to get so close to the inner sanctums of the British Royal Family, and were they protecting him?

Bill Oddie: Everybody knew about Savile at the BBC

Ex-police officer has named Savile as a ‘potential Yorkshire Ripper suspect’
Yorkshire Police brought Savile in for questioning in 1980 whilst investigating the Yorkshire Ripper murders, a cast of Savile’s teeth were made to to check against the bite-marks found on the bodies of the Yorkshire Ripper’s victims.

Two prostitutes thought to have been killed by Sutcliffe had bites on their breasts. Sutcliffe denied killing one of them, but detectives at the time thought he was lying to cover for an accomplice.

Two of the Ripper’s victims were found near Savile’s home in Leeds, and Sutcliffe even named Savile in police interviews.

Savile’s home is not far from where Yorkshire Ripper dumped two of his victims bodies
Jimmy Savile and the Yorkshire Ripper would later strike up an odd friendship, with Jimmy Savile describing Sutcliffe as a ‘mate’ after frequent visits to him in Broadmoor.

Ripper and Savile’s afternoon tea: Inside the sick pair’s weird relationship
An ex-senior detective at West Yorkshire police told an ITV news programme that: ‘When the Ripper was really active one of the suspects put forward by members of the public was Jimmy Savile’

The detective’s shocking revelation came as the killer said that Savile regularly visited him in custody and the pair became good friends.

A former cellmate of the Ripper, James Grant, 66, spent six years in Broadmoor with Sutcliffe. He revealed to Daily Star Online: “Jimmy Savile was quite a regular at Broadmoor, he paid a lot of attention to Sutcliffe. He was always going in to Peter’s cell and chatting with him and they’d drink tea together. It made me think there was something going on there, it just wasn’t quite right.”

Ron Warren, The Deputy Chairman of the West Yorkshire Police Committee in charge of the Ripper investigation, say’s that Police were originally looking for two killers, and that forensics showed that there were two separate blood groups relating to the Ripper murders.

Deputy Chairman of West Yorkshire Police Committee say’s that Police were originally looking for two killers
Reports published in 2012 shine new light on Ripper investigation

Further questions were raised about Savile’s relationship with the Ripper investigation when a report published in 2012 revealed that Savile had offered to act as an intermediary between the Yorkshire Ripper and West Yorkshire Police. The report revealed that searches in to paperwork relating to the investigation identified four index cards relating to Savile. One card made reference to Savile offering his services as a go-between for the police, should the ‘Ripper’ wish to make contact.

Savile offered his assistance to West Yorkshire Police as a go-between should the Ripper come forward
In 2015, Georgina Martin- a former childhood victim of Jimmy Savile, came forward and offered to give information to West Yorkshire Police about her time spent with Savile. Georgina was just 13 years old when she first met Savile in 1982, she was groomed and quickly thrust into a sexual relationship with Savile that lasted for 3 years. Georgina, who is not seeking any compensation from Savile’s estate, claims that she has information relating to the ripper case and is willing to tell police all about her time with Savile – including his sinister fixation with death.

“I have tried to blot it out of my mind, but I can’t. I know more about him than the police know. He was obsessed with death and with the Yorkshire Ripper, Peter Sutcliffe. He would always tell me how he had to be careful, especially with the ‘birds’. When we went out in his car he would point out spots where dead bodies had been found and claim the Ripper had not been working alone.”

She said the pervert who liked to bite her sent a chill up her spine with one revelation.

“He told me he had been questioned by police after the body of a young girl was found near his home covered in bite marks,” said Georgina. Jimmy said they had made him hand over a sample bite mark. But he was always bragging about how he was protected and had people who looked after him.”

Savile and the Royal Family
Savile was in the inner social circles of the Royal Family. Savile – ”I get things done, and I work deep cover”
FBI files claim Lord Mountbatten was a paedophile
An FBI dossier on Mountbatten, released in 2019 under a freedom of information request contains information suggesting that Lord Mountbatten was a paedophile, the files describe him as a “homosexual with a perversion for young boys.” The files indicate Mountbatten’s sexual activities were known to authorities.

Lord ‘Dickie’ Mountbatten – was cousin to Queen Elizabeth, and Great-Uncle and mentor to Prince Charles (Right)
It was Mountbatten who first introduced paedophile Jimmy Savile into the Royal Family. Savile became a regular Buckingham Palace guest and a mentor, adviser and fixer to Prince Charles.

British historian Andrew Lownie, has uncovered further evidence linking Mountbatten to the abuse of children from the Kincora boys home in Belfast which was at the centre of a highly organised child sex trafficking network, causing a nationwide scandal and attempted cover-up in the 1980’s. In interviews that followed two unnamed men describe being brought as kids from Kincora in the summer of 1977 to Mullaghmore, where Mountbatten was on holiday.

Anthony Daly, who worked as a rent boy for London’s rich and famous during the 1970’s claims that “Mountbatten had something of a fetish for uniforms — handsome young men in military uniforms (with high boots) and beautiful boys in school uniform.

See more on Kincora story here
Former Royal aid claims Savile had keys to St James’s Palace
A former royal aid claimed that Savile had his own keys to St James’s Palace, and caused concerns with his behaviour on visits to Prince Charles.

Savile caused concerns amongst staff with his behaviour on visits to Prince Charles
Dickie Arbiter, who handled media relations for the Prince and Princess of Wales while spokesman for the Queen between 1988 and 2000, said Savile would rub his lips up the arms of Prince Charles’s young female assistants as a greeting.

In the biography, Charles: The Heart of a King, published in 2015- the book reveals how Charles relied on Jimmy Savile as key aide who sat in on meetings and read over his speeches.

In the 1980’s Jimmy Savile was a close confidant and adviser to the Prince, and was brought in to act as a sort of marriage guidance councillor between Charles and Diana. Prince Charles wanted Savile to be Harry’s Godfather according to the Princes former private secretary. When Edward Adeane discovered Saviles name on a draft’s list of potential Godfathers he alerted the Queen Mothers accountant. Sir Alastair assured him the matter would be “dealt with”.

Savile was brought in to act as a marriage councillor to Charles and Diana.

Savile appeared to be able to operate with impunity, despite being under the watchful eyes of special branch and other British intelligence agencies.
Jimmy Savile and Prince Charles’ very close friendship with paedophile priest

In 2015, Bishop Peter Ball was convicted of sexual offences against 17 teenagers and young men and jailed for 32 months. Bishop Ball boasted of his role as “counsellor to royalty”
The former bishop was first investigated by police for a sexual assault in the early 1990s, but was let off with only a police caution. Bishop Ball boasted about having friends in high places and used his connections to protect himself. Members of the establishment, including Prince Charles, the then archbishop of Canterbury, and a senior member of the judiciary, rallied to support Ball.

The family of Neil Todd, who made the first allegation of abuse in 1993 and killed himself in 2012, said he had been portrayed as a liar and a “mischief-maker” by Ball’s friends in high places.

Prince Charles told Ball in a letter in February 1995, two years after the bishop had accepted the police caution, “I wish I could do more. I feel so desperately strongly about the monstrous wrongs that have been done to you and the way you have been treated.”

Charles offered Ball sanctuary in the Duchess of Cornwall’s Manor Lodge property in Somerset after the scandal had broken. Ball often referred to the Prince as a loyal friend and was invited to Charles and Camilla’s wedding at Windsor Castle in 2005.

It was Jimmy Savile who first introduced Ball into the royal circle. Savile had committed a number of sex offences in Sussex at the time when Ball was bishop there. Ball got to know Savile well. Later Ball would become a regular visitor to Highgrove and was held in such high regard that Charles attended his enthronement.

Ball’s royal friendships weren’t just with the Prince. According to a Daily Mail report he was on close terms with the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret, and was invited to preach at Sandringham. After lunch in the Chapter House, the Queen, who had been on the high table with local dignitaries, reportedly went across to Ball, held out her hand and said in the clearest of voices: ‘My love and encouragement, Bishop.’

Buckingham Palace butler ‘ran paedophile sex ring while working for the Royal Family’

Convicted Paedophile Royal butler admitted 29 sex charges and took one of his victims to tea with the Queen Mother
A former Buckingham Palace butler was previously unmasked as a sexual predator who ran a paedophile ring while serving the Royal Family. Bachelor Paul Kidd, 55, groomed at least one of his teenage victims for sex by taking him for tea with the Queen Mother at Clarence House, it has emerged.

Kidd joined the palace as a steward in 1975, was made the Queen’s butler in 1977 and then worked as the senior footman to the Queen Mother from 1979 to 1984.

Kidd was a serial child abuser who molested a string of boys over a 30 year period. Police raided his two bedroom home in 2008 and found almost 19,000 pornographic pictures and videos of children. Some images were hidden in a safe while others were encrypted on his computer.

In one interview Kidd said of the Queen: ‘She was always very courteous, but she only ever addressed me as ‘Kidd’ – never by my first name.

Royal family member was investigated as part of paedophile ring before cover-up, ex-cop says
The former officer claims the investigation was shut down for ‘national security’ reasons

Mystery royal ‘was part of suspected paedophile ring being investigated by Scotland Yard but the inquiry was shut down for national security reasons’
A member of the royal family was involved in a suspected paedophile ring in the late 1980’s, an ex-policeman has claimed.

The former Metropolitan Police officer says he was told by a detective sergeant that the investigation into the ring, which was also claimed to include an MP, was shut down for national security reasons.

This wouldn’t be the first time that high-profile paedophile allegations have been covered up. Former home secretary William Whitelaw has previously been accused of demanding that police drop an inquiry into a paedophile ring. Other inquiries revealed that the names of high-profile paedophiles have been removed from witness statements relating to other investigations and that police deliberately let senior politicians off the hook. One inquiry is examining allegations that Special Branch seized a dossier naming 16 MPs and peers handed to an investigative journalist by former Labour minister.

Queen Elizabeth’s former butler was jailed for sexually assaulting a young boy.

A former butler to Queen Elizabeth II has been jailed for sexually assaulting a young boy.
Andrew Lightwood, 57 worked for the UK’s royal household at Buckingham Palace for six years during which he was a butler for both the Queen and Princess Anne between 1978 and 1984. Lightwood was jailed in 2019 after unbuttoning his trousers and exposing himself to a young boy and then putting his hands down the child’s pants and molesting him.

Lightwood was jailed for 28 months after admitting engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child and assaulting a boy by sexual touching. He was also forced to have a Sexual Harm Prevention Order for 10 years, during which he will also have to register as a sex offender, according to a report published by Wales Online.

The victim later described the incident lasting for more than eight minutes, until he told Lightwood he needed to go to the bathroom and managed to get away. The boy was examined by a paediatrician, who found he was sore and swollen, suggesting the defendant had been “rough” with him.

Queen’s former choirmaster was convicted for molesting children over a 14-year period dating from the mid-1970s.

Rees-Williams, 55, choirmaster and organist at St George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle, arranged music for occasions including the Queen’s Golden Jubilee and the Queen Mother’s 100th birthday.
The Queen’s former choirmaster Jonathan Rees-Williams was convicted in 2002 for 5 years for a string of sex attacks on children that spanned over a 14 year period. At his trial, five men and one women told the court of childhood abuse by Rees-Williams in locations including a cathedral organ loft, a church crypt and on public transport.

In another incident, Rees-Williams pounced on the boy while he was having an asthma attack in bed. He also pleaded guilty to possessing 127 indecent images of children

Reece-Williams arranged music for important occasions including the Queen’s Golden Jubilee and the Queen Mother’s 100th birthday.

Former Royal butler jailed over distribution of child pornography on laptop

A former royal butler was jailed for two years in 2006 after he admitted distributing obscene images of young children.

Nicholas Greaves, whose work involved opening doors for the Queen, was one of 16 under-butlers who were responsible for serving the royal family. Greaves worked at the Queen’s Sandringham estate, Balmoral, and Buckingham Palace.

Greaves, who worked as an under-butler at Buckingham Palace, had more than 450 indecent photographs and 15 indecent films of children stored on his laptop computer. Some of the images were classed by the court as the most serious level of depravity and included scenes of children being tortured.

High Court judge and the child sex ring: Adviser to Queen was founder of paedophile support group to keep offenders out of jail

Lord Fulford- Adviser to the Queen, campaigned for a paedophile advocacy group which called for the age of consent to be lowered to 4 years of age
Lord Justice Fulford, named as an adviser to the Queen in 2014, was a key backer of the notorious Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) which police suspect of abusing children on an ‘industrial scale’. According to the Mail on Sunday, Lord Fulford actively campaigned to support a paedophile group that tried to legalise sex with children.

An investigation by the Mail on Sunday discovered that Fulford was a founding member of a campaign to defend PIE while it was openly calling for the age of consent to be lowered to just four years of age.

Prince Philip’s former aid accused of sexually abusing 11 year old girl while working at the palace

In 2015 a court heard alleged claims that a trusted former aide to Prince Philip groomed an 11-year-old girl by taking her to Buckingham Palace before repeatedly sexually assaulting her
Benjamin Herman allegedly used his post to impress the girl, purportedly boasting about playing football with Princes Andrew and Edward, it’s been claimed. Herman managed the Duke of Edinburgh’s official diary and accompanied him on official business. His office was in Buckingham Palace.

Herman was accused of repeatedly molesting an 11 year old girl while serving as the Duke of Edinburgh’s equerry in the early 1970’s. A court was told how he allegedly kissed her, groped her, and attempted to make her carry out sexual acts on him when she was between the ages of 11 and 14.

A court was told that “On one occasion she was thrilled when he drove her and her friend into the forecourt of Buckingham Palace, past security, but that didn’t end there, his attention to this girl.”

After keeping the abuse a secret between a few close friends the woman went to police in 2012 after Jimmy Savile was outed as a paedophile.

Herman was later cleared in court. The Jury took only 40 minutes to acquit him.

Child abuse inquiry finds Thatcher aide Sir Peter Morrison who raped boy at Elm Guest House was ‘protected from prosecution’
The late Sir Peter Morrison’s sister is The Hon. Dame Mary Anne Morrison GCVO, lady-in-waiting to Elizabeth II, and has been a Woman of the Bedchamber since 1960.
In 2015 Scotland Yard investigated claims that former Tory MP Sir Peter Morrison abused a 14 year old boy at the notorious Elm Guest House which has been linked to an alleged VIP paedophile ring.

Following the attack which had taken place in 1982, the child’s father phoned police who arranged for the boy to be medically examined. But the father claims Scotland Yard lied, telling him his son’s attacker had been jailed.

The alleged victim, now 46 and a married businessman, is the first to publicly accuse the Conservative Party deputy chairman who died in 1995.

Now the unnamed man is preparing to take legal action against Scotland Yard, which he claims ‘hushed the whole thing up’.

Morrison received a police caution in relation to a sexual assault on a 15-year-old boy at Crewe Railway Station in the 1980s. An Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse stated: ”Sir Peter Morrison was known to be active in his sexual interest in children, but was protected from prosecution.” The inquiry heard suggestions Morrison may have been protected as his activities had come to the attention of police, MI5, and senior politicians.

The late Sir Peter Morrison’s sister is The Hon. Dame Mary Anne Morrison GCVO, lady-in-waiting to Elizabeth II, and has been a Woman of the Bedchamber since 1960.

Former Scotland Yard Police Detective was Sacked When He Tried To Expose Political Paedophilia Cover-Up

Jon Wedger was part of a police vice team which investigated child abuse
Jon Wedger is a former Scotland Yard Police Detective with over 25 years service in the investigation into child abuse. Jon was one of the officers who worked on the Baby P case. He claims he was threatened and bullied out of his job for exposing the high-level cover-up of child prostitution, which he claims his superiors helped in covering up. Jon is now working with other Police whistleblowers and for the past eight years has worked to expose the high-profile political paedophile rings which he claims are linked with the Buckingham Palace and include child trafficking, child torture, snuff videos, and Satanic Ritual Abuse.

Click to Watch
MP Geoffrey Dickens exposed high-level VIP paedophile ring in 1980’s

in the 1980’s Dickens exposed a child sex ring which he claimed was linked with Buckingham Palace
In the 1980’s Conservative MP Geoffrey Dickens raised the alarm on a high-profile paedophile ring operating in parliament which was allegedly linked to child sex trafficking, murder, torture, and Satanic Ritual Abuse.

Geoffrey Dickens is thought to have passed at least two dossiers to the then-Home Secretary, Leon Brittan, in 1984. The whereabouts of the dossier was lost by Brittan- along with other files on organised child abuse that had been held by the Home Office.

According to Dickens the alleged abuse was linked with Buckingham Palace. Dickens faced threats against his life and his house was guarded by Scotland Yard police after it emerged Dickens had been put on a hit list. Dickens claimed his house was broken in to on multiple occasions and documents relating to the case were stolen from his home.

Watch Video
News Cutting from 1993

News cutting from 1993

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting Tony.

Check this speech by Busson at ARK's gala 2011.
Busson thanks Harvey Weinstein for his contributions to ARK.
Also note the talk by Prince William and his and his grandmother's liking for tight speedos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fbf_osfdA
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joan Coleman's RAINS LIST (Ritual Abuse Informatio... For Later
Joan Coleman's RAINS LIST (Ritual Abuse Information Network & Support)

https://www.scribd.com/document/382811891/Joan-Coleman-s-RAINS-LIST-Ri tual-Abuse-Information-Network-Support

Show full title
Uploaded byWildCatScot
91%
(64)
91% found this document useful (64 votes)
72K views
25 pages

Document Information
click to expand document information
Description:JOAN COLEMAN'S RAINS LIST. updated with links on June 28th 2018 by WildCat at spidercatweb.blog
Copyright
© © All Rights Reserved
Available Formats
DOCX, PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
Share this document
Share or Embed Document
Sharing Options
Share on Facebook, opens a new window
Facebook
Share on Twitter, opens a new window
Twitter
Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window
LinkedIn
Share with Email, opens mail client
Email
Copy Text
Copy Link
Did you find this document useful?
91%91% found this document useful, Mark this document as useful
9%9% found this document not useful, Mark this document as not useful
Is this content inappropriate?Report this Document
Download now

SaveSave Joan Coleman's RAINS LIST (Ritual Abuse Informatio... For Later

DR JOAN COLEMAN’S R.A.I.N.S LIST

(updated July 2018)

spidercatweb.blog
Joan Coleman's RAINS LIST (Ritual Abuse Information Network & Support)
All links & everything between [[ ]] has been added by me. Everything else is wordfor word exactly the same as the original.
Relevant to case of Helen G
Key to terms and abbreviations used:
HG.
Helen G.
RAINS.
Ritual Abuse Information Network & Support. Founded 1989.
Alters.
other personalities in those who have DID.
DID.
Dissociative Identity Disorder.
Mart.
Cult name of Joseph Stein.
Peter.
Cult name of Don Taylor.
James.
Cult name of William Rattray.
Pals.
My informant held in Leigh Park Havant.
JLF.
Jean Le Fontaine. Prof. Emeritus. LSE, Founder Member of INFORM Author
KM.
Keeper Master. Mark Davis aka The Marquis.
SRA.
Satanist Ritual Abuse.
SRAS.
Satanist Ritual Abuse Survivor. BS. Barbara S.
VH.
Veronica H
NJ.
Natasha J. (Maiden name as when I first knew her).
ACPO.
Association of Chief Police Officers.
HP.
High Priest

(updated July 2018)

spidercatweb.blog
PEOPLE
I will write these in the order in which they were given to me. The following 20 or so20 were given by HG or her alters. over the years from 1997 onwards. Most of whichhave since been confirmed by those we speak of as Pals who have provided manymore names in addition. For the first few years i knew HG, these were the onlynames she mentioned and appeared to be her main controllers and abusers.Gradually, over the years she started to talk of others. But at that time there werestill so many cult-loyal alters who tried to prevent these disclosures.

JOSEPH STEIN
aka Martin. 2 Brookmead Way, Langstone, Havant. map(Believed to
be current address) He was described as HG’ s Keeper and he formerly had
considerable power over her. Many of her alters were hypnotised to believe theywere in love with him and that he loved her, even though he abused her. Mostalters are wise to him now. Sue is still vulnerable. He is still very much involved withtrying to get at HG. Can appear very charming but in reality, is extremely sadistic.
JULIE STEIN.
was married to Martin. She used to text me frequently and sometimesleft answerphone messages on the RAINS phone. I once lifted the phone in themiddle and she immediately rang off. I am told that in 2006. she found out thatMartin had taken up with another woman and she threatened to expose the groupand him. l understand that she was disposed of- no details. Certainly, I have heard
nothing from her for a long time. Martin apparently had an cult ‘marriage’ to the
new woman, q.v. in London on 17.l l.06.
MATTHEW STEIN.
son of Martin and Julie. Have his address as 15 Stamford Ave,Hayling Island, Hants. map
Tel 02392468296. I don’t know if this is current.
DON TAYLOR
aka Peter. Clinical Psychologist who does hypnosis using blue lights. Ihave several addresses and phone numbers for him. All in Southampton. 2University Road Southampton. mapTel 02380315176 and 02380553433 Don Taylorand associates ltd (a) 02380671558. Also address at 51 Radstock Rd. Southampton. mapBut told he may live in Kitchener Rd, Southampton. Website:
www.dontaylor.org.uk. I haven’t heard anything of him for the past
2years or so.
WILLIAM RATTRAY
aka James ~ 23 Winterslow Road. Porton mapnear Salisbury. 01980610280. Has had below knee amputation of one leg. Uses some sort ofprosthesis. Have not heard anything of him for about 5 years. Could be dead.

(updated July 2018)

spidercatweb.blog
LES SAUNDERS ~
(died a few years ago) Owned the Queens head pub Ludgershall,Andover. [32 High St, Ludgershall] Helen lived in caravan in grounds when she was16, was reintroduced into
cult by Les Saunders (had been in children’s homes after
mother died)
LORD WILLIAM REES MOGG~
Former editor writer and director for various
publishing companies. address (from who’s who 1999) 17 Pall Mall London SW1Y
5NB. now aged 79
GEOFFREY LEVY ~
Daily Mail Columnist
PETER KING
Electrician. Formerly of 4 Test Court, River Way. Andover. (believed tohave moved) -Tel 01264 l6l7S&. mapHave heard nothing of him for 5 years.
PAUL BEADLE ~
Formerly of 44, Rack Close Adelaide Rd, Andover(Rumoured tohave moved)
SUSAN JAMES ~
Record Department Bristol Royal Infirmary. Passes on messagesand gives info about patients.
BRUCE PARKER~
Winchester. Works as a presenter on Southern TV.[recognised inthe
Queen’s
2017 Honours list!- April 2009 Bruce Parker
’s
son Charlie, a BBCcameraman, found dead in his flat aged 34 (a)]
LORD MONTAGU~
Palace House, Beaulieu, Hants. SO4Z 7ZN. Tel 01590 612623.Also has a flat in London. He is very important in the group and is known as theGRAND MASTER. Many of the cult festival ceremonies are held at the Palace (inparts not open to the public) Or in the ruined Abbey. Some are held partly in the New Forestwhich is all around Beaulieu. Although parts of his estate, including thecar museum are open to the public, there are many other parts that are not. Allceremonies take place at night when the gates are locked. Died 2016 left £21 million
MIKE HANCOCK MP~
MP for Portsmouth. Lib Dem. No details about him re cultinvolvement. Not mentioned by Pals
SIR MAX HASTINGS~
Editor and journalist, again not mentioned by Pals
DUKE OF NORFOLK (17th)~
Add. Arundel Castle, W, Sussex, b. 1915 so may be deadnow, He was 17th Duke. Arundel Castle and he were mentioned by the 1st and 3rdSatanist Ritual Abuse Survivors (SRAS) I worked with, Barbara S. (BS) and Veronica

(updated July 2018)

spidercatweb.blog
H (VH). Sadly, both are now dead. His second daughter is now Lady Carina Frost.(Married David Frost 1983).
SIR DAVID FROST
~ Mentioned as attending some ceremonies, not simply that hemarried into the Norfolk family. [Aug 2013 David frost died (a) July 2015
Frost’s
sonMiles (31) died while jogging (a)]
DR KATRINA PRESCOTT~
57 Wolverstone Drive, Brighton. BNl 7FB. [1]
DARREN JACKSON ~
Junkie. Killed by group. (No details)
VIRGINIA BOTTOMLEY~
Sec. of State for Health during early l990s. She authorised
Jean La Fontaine’s research into Organised and Ritual Abuse and when the report
came out she announced on BBC Radio 4

, that she was

delighted that the myth ofritual abuse had been exploded

. Was mentioned frequently by Veronica Hook, inconsiderable detail. Address in Who

s Who given as House of Commons, but Ibelieve she has a house in Godalmingand she also has property on the Isle ofWight.
DR ROBERT WELLS ~
police surgeon. Winchester and Southampton. convicted inJune 2004 of raping and sexually assaulting young girls. Winchester Crown Courtsentenced him 10-I5 years in jail. (a)
TED HEATH~
Former Prime Minister. Homosexual but not exclusively wherechildren are concerned. Has been mentioned by at least 3 SRAs, none of whomknow each other. Several have described long finger nails. I am told that he worefalse claws added to his nails, with which he clawed his child victims. Died in 2005.The cult held their own funeral on 31st July/1st Aug 2005. QV. [operation conifer -Feb 2017 police chief says claims Heath was a paedophile '120 per cent genuine'-Oct2017 seven cases sifted from 1,580 lines of inquiry- Oct 2017 Summary ClosureReport (PDF) - Police Chief 'appalled' by previous cover-ups]
DR SHREYAS DEEPAK RAJ ~
20 Blenheim Drive, Rustington Littlehampton, WSussex. BNI5 3SN. Is available to the group for treatment of any members who areexcessively beaten etc. Also does experimental operations to practice his surgicalskills. Some years ago, did bilateral mastectomy and tracheotomy on M. The latterwent wrong and caused severe damage to her larynx, for which she had to have asurgical repair job in France. Voice still very husky last time I heard it.

(updated July 2018)

spidercatweb.blog
DAVID QUEEN ~
Formerly of Suffolk Rd, Andover. Killed by the group in 2004 (nodetails)
MICHAEL WINNER~
Actor, Writer and Director. Often on TV. [died Jan 2013]
LORD PETER GOLDSMITH~

Attorney General under Tony Blair’s government.
9Buckingham Gate,This information came before he was so well known. At the time,I showed Helen a photo of him with all writing obscured. Immediately, she said
‘That’s Peter Goldsmith. I’ve seen him at
Beaulieu
and other places.’
JOHN HODDINOTT ~
Former Chief Constable Hants. [Aug 2001 found dead(a)]
MICHAEL BARRYMORE~
TV Personality and presenter. [Death of Stuart Lubbock]
CLIVE JOHNSTON ~
Was Keeper-Master before Mark Davis.
BRIAN FARMER ~
was forger on Isle of Wight (loW).
CHARLOTTE BEASLEY ~
Aged 14. Made pregnant by cult. Baby removed for sacrifice
Baby removed for sacrifice by caesarean section. without anaesthetic. Despite Raj’s
efforts to save her, she died.
JASON McATTEER ~
Junkie and Enforcer. Killed by cult with drugs overdose
BARRY ??? ~
Messenger Drove silver hatchback Peugeot. Registration CG52 SFJ
CHARLES CLARKE MP~
Former Labour Education Secretary, late Home Secretary.Master. His name has been mentioned by other RAINS member who has noconnections with Helen, She told me that her client was abused frequently by himand also taken abroad for further abuse.
PHILIP THOMPSON ~
Drove Volvo silver estate car, possible Reg E769 FOM.
CHARLOTTE JAIMEE ~
Aged 10. Sold to KM (Mark Davis) for £400
PETER DE SAVARY~
International Entrepreneur. Address. Skibo Castle,Dornoch,Scotland. Also has property in the south. Former Chairman of Millwall F.C.
RAY ALDRIDGE MORRIS ~
Psychologist. wrote many sceptical papers on SRA
LORD ROBERT EDWIN McALPINE~

Was mentioned by BS in the late 80’s. Was
father of Alistair McAlpine[many allegations of child sexual abuse made aboutAlistair before and after his death (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)]

(updated July 2018)

spidercatweb.blog
ALVIN STARDUST~

1970’s Pop singer, mentioned by BS in 1986. But she always felt
he was more into homosexual paedophilia than cult stuff [Oct 2014 dies aged 72] DR BILL THOMPSON ~ Lecturer in Criminology. Reading University. On advisoryboard of British False Memory Society. and has been expert witness for the defencein many cases of child sexual abuse (CSA) In 2002, police raided his home and theUniversity & seized computer & files (a) They found many images of childpornography on his computer. He claimed they were there because of his courtwork. He was suspended from his employment(a)later reinstated? Unsure. Private Eyewas hot on his defence. He has written many sceptical and scathingarticles about SRA. Also broadcasts. He was mentioned as a definite cult memberby BS, VH as well as Pals. In 1994 I had a confrontation with him on The World At
One on BBC Radio 4. Just after JLF’s report came out
MICHAEL PORTILLO~
Journalist, broadcaster & former MP. Tory Cabinet Minister.Child abuse allegations
RED MATTHEWS ~
He was very high up in the cult being a Commander. In 2004 hehad some dispute and decided to give evidence to the police. He was forced toattend a cult trial and was found guilty & killed by them on Halloween 31.10.2004
DAVID RICHARDSON ~
New Male Enforcer (ME) Jan 2005
DI WILLIAMS ~
New Female Enforcer (FE) Jan 2005 Both from WinchesterBoththese two were considered not to have fulfilled their duties. Later learned they hadbeen tried by the cult and punished. Both killed in ceremony 17.03.06The following names given at the same time in Jan 2005. All are said to be watchers
Stevie PetersTom ReynoldsPaul JamesIan CunliffeBrian ??? MessengerBERTRAM HODINKSON ~
He is a Mason and member of the Grand Order of WaterRats. He is important in cult. Commander.
DR TONY BAKER ~
Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Haslemere/ Woking. (Apparently belongs to another group but is known to our informants because he is

(updated July 2018)

spidercatweb.blog
prepared to help groups nationwide). I have had a number of encounters with him.Back in 1989, when I was working with BS, my first SRA survivor, Guildford CIDcalled him in for second opinion. His conclusion was that I had invented the entirestory and suggested it all to her, causing her to believe all the elaborate detail shehad given us. This finished the police investigation on that case. He later caused
considerable damage to• a family in LASA, which resulted in both the children
being taken away from the entirely innocent mother. Both returned to hervoluntarily as soon as they were old enough. He was also involved in the BroxtoweCase1987, before it was known to be SRA rather than only CSA.
RUTH KELLY MP~
Education Secretary. Later Transport Secretary. Member of OpusDei. Frequently in press re dilemma about IVF etc being acceptable to RCs. Also relowering the foetal age of permissible abortion. Attended Ted Heaths Cult Funeral.q.v.
DAVID WHITING-JOLLA
~ Commander.
RICKY WEST ~
To be punished soon.
GEORGINA MITCHELL ~
To be punished soon.
LORD CARNARVON ~
Lord Caernanon. Owner of Highclere Castle, nr Newbury.
WILLIAM CHAMBERLAIN ~
Solicitor. Helps cult for cash. May not be cult member orneed to attend ceremonies.
JOHN ROSE ~

London. Is called 'Your Lordship’ by grou
p.
MARGARET KENWOOD ~
Winchester. Junkie. Recruits runaway kids.
STUART CAMPBELL ~
Portsmouth. Sentenced 10 / 15 years in jail for being burglary.[Has been jailed numerous times 2008- 2012- 2017]
SIR EDWARD HULSE ~
Owns BREAMORE HOUSEfew miles south of Salisbury(SeePlaces)
RT. REV. CRISPIAN HOLLIS~
RC Bishop for Portsmouth. (Referred to by group intext to me on day of Pope John Paul's funeral, as being 'so good to us'). He has alsobeen mentioned by a male survivor with whom another RAINS member is working.This young man lived in Portsmouth and he said that Crispian Hollis organised thegroup he was abused by.

(updated July 2018)

spidercatweb.blog
CARDINAL CORMAC MURPHY O'CONNOR~
[Died Sept 2017] Head or RC Church loBritain. (Mentioned in same text by group). Years ago when he was Bishop ofArundel and Brighton, I met him and tried to talk to him about SRA. He was verydismissive. Was responsible for moving several RC Priests to other Dioceses whenthere were allegations of Child Abuse, including one whom he transferred toLondon Airport, who was later convicted and imprisoned. Has been mentioned byanother unconnected survivor.
TERRY GRANGE ~
Chief Constable, Dyfed-Powys. [Died May 2012] On fringe. Helps

groups. In Jan 2005, I was asked by Lee Moore to write to him in his capacity asbolder of Violent Crimes Portfolio for ACPO, supporting her request for a nationalPolice Unit to be set up, to deal with the subject of Ritual Crime and Abuse. Shereceived a scathing reply, of which I was sent a copy, stating that there is noevidence, past or present, that SRA is a reality. He referred to JLF's research andmaintained that there were 'myths' in the early 90's resulting in children beingtaken into care, but as soon as the allegations were dismissed. the children a werereturned home. He himself has now been discredited. On May 6th 2008 IPCCupheld 4 allegations made by his former mistress regarding misuse of police funds& computer. Subsequently requested retirement which the authority accepted
[
Ex

Police Chief Home Stormed- Judge sex abuse case to be reopened. Died of cancermay 2012]
PHILIP MUTOA ~
Became a ME 21.05.05. Height 5°10". Stalky build.
HOWARD LOCKE ~
inquisitor. From Bromley. Thin, 5'4", dart hair.
BARBARA NORTH ~
Hospital Administrator. Lives in Andover. Gives information. Onfringe.
PHIL COMPTON ~
Driver for group. Drives silver estate car.
LORD PORCHESTER~
Son of then Lord Carnarvon Newbury.
ANN MAHONEY ~
Wales, In National news, Kept dead babies in attic. [In 2005police found 3 dead babies bodies in Mahoney's attics. 2 were found in one houseon the Gurnos estate Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales and 1 in another house in CrabApple Close on the same estate. Former governor of an infant school, psychiatricnurse and youth football team manager. Mahoney also worked at Prince CharlesHospital in Merthyr Tydfil for 20 years until 1983 and is thought to have worked forsocial services. (1) (2) (3) (4)
]

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANDREW PIERCE: Boris Johnson is right. Keir Starmer's CPS did fail to prosecute Jimmy Savile. So why all the faux outrage?

By Andrew Pierce for the Daily Mail - Published: 22:25, 1 February 2022 | Updated: 08:23, 2 February 2022
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10465933/ANDREW-PIERCE-Keir -Starmers-CPS-did-fail-prosecute-Jimmy-Savile-faux-outrage.html

The interview took place under conditions of the strictest secrecy. In his winter years, a national treasure was facing searching questions from police about historic claims of child sex abuse.

It was October 2009 and it seemed Sir Jimmy Savile might finally have to pay for his crimes. Four women had come forward to allege he had attacked them, two saying they were just 14 at the time.

It was one of the most explosive police interviews of the year — and you might reasonably expect that the head of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) would have been closely involved in checking that the case was being handled properly.

So who was the prosecutorial chief at this time? Step forward, Sir Keir Starmer.

Although there is no evidence he was personally involved, as Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) between 2008 and 2013, Keir Starmer was ultimately responsible for the controversial and, in retrospect, entirely wrong-headed decision not to bring charges against the serial paedophile Jimmy Savile (pictured) in 2009

Although there is no evidence he was personally involved, as Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) between 2008 and 2013, Keir Starmer was ultimately responsible for the controversial and, in retrospect, entirely wrong-headed decision not to bring charges against the serial paedophile Jimmy Savile (pictured) in 2009

Contrite

Although there is no evidence he was personally involved, as Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) between 2008 and 2013, the man who today runs the Labour Party was ultimately responsible for the controversial and, in retrospect, entirely wrong-headed decision not to bring charges against the serial paedophile Savile in 2009.

This was the murky background to Monday's angry session in the House of Commons, when Boris Johnson yelled over the dispatch box that Starmer spent most of his time as DPP 'prosecuting journalists and failing to prosecute Jimmy Savile'.

The first claim passed without objection: it is a matter of record that Starmer presided over the arrests of dozens of journalists as part of Operation Elveden, which investigated payments made by a tiny number of reporters to police and public officials.

But the suggestion that Starmer, by virtue of being head of the CPS, somehow missed an opportunity to prosecute Savile for his monstrous crimes horrified the House, earned the Prime Minister a rebuke from Commons Speaker Sir Lindsay Hoyle (who said he was 'far from satisfied that the comments . . . were appropriate') and stunned Boris's own backbenchers.

Former Tory chief whip Julian Smith declared that the 'false and baseless personal slur . . . cannot be defended', while others accused the Prime Minister of peddling a lurid far-Right conspiracy theory.

Were they right to do so?

The 'conspiracy theory' falsely holds that, as head of the CPS, Starmer personally blocked Savile from being charged for child sex offences. But that is not what Boris claimed.

Instead, he alleged that Starmer 'failed to prosecute' Savile. And since Starmer ultimately ran the public body that made the decision not to charge Savile, the Prime Minister's claim, however incendiary, seems hard to dispute, even if Starmer himself was not the CPS's 'reviewing lawyer' or directly involved in Savile's case.

In 2011, two years after those police interviews, Savile died, aged 84. In 2013, the true scale of his depravity came to light: he had raped at least 34 women and girls and sexually assaulted up to 450, including children as young as eight.

A shaken Starmer, then still DPP, set up an inquiry chaired by Alison Levitt QC. This concluded that at least three prosecutions against Savile would have been possible in 2009 if 'police and the prosecutors' had taken a different approach. (Levitt also blasted the CPS for deleting all records of the Savile case from its systems in 2010.) The report did not indicate that the DPP himself had been involved but Starmer, deeply contrite, said: 'I would like to take the opportunity to apologise for the shortcomings in the part played by the CPS in these cases.'
Boris Johnson yelled over the dispatch box that Starmer spent most of his time as DPP ‘prosecuting journalists and failing to prosecute Jimmy Savile’

Boris Johnson yelled over the dispatch box that Starmer spent most of his time as DPP 'prosecuting journalists and failing to prosecute Jimmy Savile'

Starmer is often praised by the liberal commentariat for his 'forensic' legal mind. But his five-year reign at the CPS was characterised by a litany of failures, missed opportunities and other scandals. Remarkably, Jimmy Savile is not the only dangerous sex criminal in whose case the CPS under Starmer's watch seems to have blundered

Starmer is often praised by the liberal commentariat for his 'forensic' legal mind. But his five-year reign at the CPS was characterised by a litany of failures, missed opportunities and other scandals. Remarkably, Jimmy Savile is not the only dangerous sex criminal in whose case the CPS under Starmer's watch seems to have blundered

So is he finally to blame for the failure to bring Savile to justice?

That depends on whether you believe the person at the top of an organisation ultimately bears responsibility for mistakes that happen on his or her watch. And on that score, Starmer's own position could not be clearer.

Leadership, he has opined, 'is about taking responsibility'. Only yesterday, he said: 'The culture of an organisation is set from the top.'

Yet this high-minded stance, so useful when savaging the Prime Minister for presiding over the chaos of so-called Partygate, doesn't appear to cut both ways as far as he is concerned.

Last night, Tory MP Mark Jenkinson told me: 'If Starmer demands the buck stops 'at the top' when it comes to the PM and running Downing St, he can't feign outrage at the same standards being applied to him when he ran the CPS. He is quick to claim credit for prosecutions there, then distances himself from the catalogue of failures he also oversaw.'

Quite. And 'catalogue' is hardly an exaggeration.

Starmer is often praised by the liberal commentariat for his 'forensic' legal mind. But his five-year reign at the CPS was characterised by a litany of failures, missed opportunities and other scandals.

Remarkably, Jimmy Savile is not the only dangerous sex criminal in whose case the CPS under Starmer's watch seems to have blundered.

Take the 'black cab rapist' John Worboys, who was convicted in 2009 of 19 offences against 12 women.

After Worboys's trial concluded, 75 more women came forward to allege he had attacked them. Yet prosecutors were apparently unmoved by their claims and took no further action.

Almost a decade later, in 2018, the High Court overturned the Parole Board's decision to set the serial rapist free, after some of those 75 alleged victims challenged Worboys's release.

Bizarre

Worboys was subsequently sentenced to two additional life sentences for attacks on four other women. If Starmer had prosecuted when the new allegations came to light after Worboys's first trial, other victims might have been spared reliving their ordeals.

In July 2009, Starmer caused yet more controversy when he declared that up to 70,000 criminals should receive cautions or on-the-spot fines rather than facing prosecution, to save court time and money. Cold comfort to the victims!

To this, we might add the one-time DPP's failure to prosecute the police officer who pushed newspaper vendor Ian Tomlinson, who died in 2009 during the G20 protests in London. Starmer admitted that Mr Tomlinson had been assaulted but said there was 'no realistic prospect' of securing a conviction, due to conflicting medical evidence as to the cause of death. Mr Tomlinson's family reacted with fury and despair.

Then there was Starmer's bizarre decision in 2013, on advice from his senior legal adviser, not to pursue a male primary school teacher in Wales who had sent explicit sexual material to a 'confused' 16-year-old boy who later committed suicide.

Any DPP would struggle to keep up with every detail of the vast number of matters handled by the CPS. But if Starmer is so quick to blame Boris for everything that happens on his watch, it is surely only right he should apply the same merciless standards to himself. Pictured: Then Director of Public Prosecutions Keir Starmer at the CPS headquarters in 2013

Any DPP would struggle to keep up with every detail of the vast number of matters handled by the CPS. But if Starmer is so quick to blame Boris for everything that happens on his watch, it is surely only right he should apply the same merciless standards to himself. Pictured: Then Director of Public Prosecutions Keir Starmer at the CPS headquarters in 2013

The local Welsh prosecutor said the area CPS 'was satisfied [that] both the evidential and public interest criteria had been met'. But, she added, 'the principal legal adviser to the Director of Public Prosecutions has taken a different view'. The late boy's mother said she was 'disgusted' by the decision.

Or consider the now-infamous 'Twitter joke trial', in which the defendant, Paul Chambers, wrote on the social network that he intended to blow a local airport 'sky high' after learning his flight had been cancelled owing to bad weather.

A string of public figures and legal experts came to his support, but to no avail. The CPS spent £18,000 of taxpayers' money ensuring a conviction.
After Worboys's trial concluded, 75 more women came forward to allege he had attacked them. Yet prosecutors were apparently unmoved by their claims and took no further action

After Worboys's trial concluded, 75 more women came forward to allege he had attacked them. Yet prosecutors were apparently unmoved by their claims and took no further action

When Mr Chambers appealed, the CPS wrote to him saying they no longer saw a public interest in pursuing him.

'Mr Starmer was prepared to put me through the worry of yet another hearing, waste yet more taxpayers' money and waste the time of the Lord Chief Justice,' said Mr Chambers, whose conviction was eventually overturned in the High Court. (A CPS spokesperson denied Starmer had been a decision-maker in the case.)

Of course, any DPP would struggle to keep up with every detail of the vast number of matters handled by the CPS. But if Starmer is so quick to blame Boris for everything that happens on his watch, it is surely only right he should apply the same merciless standards to himself.

Then again, this is the man who adopts a painfully holier-than-thou tone when discussing rule-breaking in Downing Street, but has refused repeatedly to apologise for swigging beer with Left-wing party chums during lockdown last year. So perhaps we shouldn't be surprised by his brazen double standards.

What IS the truth about Boris Johnson's claims that Sir Keir Starmer failed to prosecute Jimmy Savile?

Sir Keir Starmer was director of public prosecutions when the decision was made in 2009 not to prosecute Sir Jimmy Savile on the grounds of 'insufficient evidence' - but a report found he was not personally to blame.

A 2013 QC-led inquiry found that the decision was made by police and prosecutors locally, not Sir Keir, who was unaware of it.

The CPS would also say there was 'no reference to any involvement from the DPP in the decision-making within a report examining the case.'

Lawyer turned Labour leader Sir Keir had taken on the role of DPP in 2008 and left in 2013 to pursue a career in politics.

Savile, who abused 500 women and children, died in 2011 without facing justice.

In 2012, after it became clear the Top of the Pops host had attacked and abused hundreds of children and women in hospitals, schools and while filming his BBC shows, an inquiry was carried out Alison Levitt QC, on Mr Starmer's own orders.

She found that police treated the victims and the accounts they gave 'with a degree of caution which was neither justified nor required'.

Savile also made veiled threats against officers if sexual abuse allegations against him did not 'disappear'.

Detectives looking at allegations advised the CPS not to prosecute Savile, believing his explanation that it was all made up and the price of being famous.

Alison Levitt was also critical of the approach taken by the CPS' reviewing lawyer, but did not suggest that Mr Starmer was personally involved in the decisions made.

The lawyer was also criticised for failing to properly build a case with the police or spot inconsistencies in their reports after interviewing Savile under caution and four of his victims.

But there was some criticism that as DPP, Sir Keir should have been more aware of what was happening in one of the highest profile cases in the UK at that time.

As head of the CPS, Sir Keir later apologised, admitting the failure to prosecute Savile was a 'watershed moment' for the organisation. But avoided any admonishment in Ms Levitt's report.

He said: 'I would like to take the opportunity to apologise for the shortcomings in the part played by the CPS in these cases.

'These were errors of judgement by experienced and committed police officers and a prosecuting lawyer acting in good faith and attempting to apply the correct principles. That makes the findings of Ms Levitt's report more profound and calls for a more robust response.'

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Prince and the Pedophile: What’s Charles Connection With Sir Jimmy Savile OBE?
November 24, 2012 By NEWS WIRE 4 Comments
https://21stcenturywire.com/2012/11/24/the-prince-and-the-pedophile-wh at-are-charles-connections-to-jimmy-savile-obe/

Brandon Turbeville
Sleuth Journal

Fresh on the heels of the fallout from revelations regarding former BBC entertainer Jimmy Savile and his unbelievably sickening and innumerable instances of child molestation as well as the “look the other way” approach taken by the BBC…

More and more questions are now emerging in regards to the connection between Savile and British Royalty, most notably, Prince Charles.

At least, more questions should be emerging…

Sir Jim was a good friend of Charles, dubbed a ‘mentor’ to him, by Princess Diana.

Unfortunately, however, the British mainstream media is deeming Prince Charles and the rest of his ilk in positions of power and perceived genetic royalty as if they are beyond reproach. This approach is typical and to be expected, yet it is also highly ironic considering the fact that such is the same position the mainstream media took with the allegations against Jimmy Savile for so many years.

According to biographer Catherine Mayer, Prince Charles ‘trusted Jimmy Savile on everything from marriage guidance to checking speeches.’

As a result of the Savile affair, mainstream outlets, particularly the BBC, now have a lot of egg on their faces in the areas of credibility and respect.

In short, any connections placing Prince Charles in an uncompromising position regarding his connections with Savile or his potential for sharing a penchant for unnatural relationships with children is being completely ignored if not officially covered up.

Although Prince Charles’ friendship with Jimmy Savile, allegedly begun when the two met in the 1970s during the course of working with children’s wheelchair sports charities, is now well-known, the extent to which the Prince and the Pedophile were connected appears to go much deeper than the mainstream media reports let on.

Of course, the two having come in contact at a “charity” event for the disabled is not too far-fetched, even if it is being reported by corporate outlets. After all, using children’s “charities” as a hunting ground and a cover for his true motives was a notorious method used by Savile who actually lived in children’s homes and hospitals so as to be closer to his victims. This method is by no means specific to Savile, however, as many other sexual predators and pedophiles know exactly what areas of society to be involved in and what careers to pursue in order to gain access to their victims. Jerry Sandusky stands as a perfect example.

Clarence House, Prince Charles’ spokesman, declined comment on much of the relationship between Savile and Charles, only claiming that the relationship was mostly a result of their “shared interest in supporting disability charities.”

Supporting charities, indeed.

Of course, Savile was doing much more than “supporting disability charities.” That is, unless one places serial child rape in a much different category than the average person might. Indeed, one would not be judged out of place to question whether or not untold numbers of sexually assaulted children thoroughly cancels out any financial “support” that may have been given in the past. Apparently, in the view of British royalty, it does not.

In fact, child molester Savile has enjoyed an unbelievable level of access to the Royal Family for the past 40 years.

For instance, in the late 1980s, Savile was said to have acted as a type of marriage counselor between Charles and Diana, visiting their residence several times. At these visits, Dickie Arbiter, who took care of media relations for the Prince and Princess between 1988 and 2000 stated that, at these visits, Savile’s behavior was uncouth to say the very least.

Arbiter stated:

He would walk into the office and do the rounds of the young ladies taking their hands and rubbing his lips all the way up their arms if they were wearing short sleeves. If it was summer [and their arms were bare] his bottom lip would curl out and he would run it up their arms. This was at St James’s Palace. The women were in their mid to late 20s doing typing and secretarial work.

Not only that, but Savile was brought in to the private marital affairs of the Royals once again in order to help the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, in matters which were not disclosed to the public. Savile later claimed he was brought in to help “Fergie” keep her profile down.

Obviously, the relationship forged between Charles and Savile went far beyond two men who merely performed charity work for the same organizations. This can be evidenced by the fact that, in 1990, Charles even consulted Savile for advice on the appointment of a senior aide for himself and Princess Diana.

The relationship between Charles and Savile, particularly Savile’s access to the Royal Family’s affairs and the respect which was afforded Savile in this regard, has confused many onlookers. After all, Savile was nothing more than a BBC presenter and disc jockey who was well past his prime. Not to mention the fact that Savile was well known as an uncontrollable freak, although many were under the impression that Savile’s television persona was merely part of his schtick.

Yet the clues to the Prince’s friendship with the Pedophile might have more to do with similar interests in entertainment than a mere happenstance relationship. Although the evidence which connects Prince Charles to pedophilia is nowhere near as documented as that of Jimmy Savile, a trail of information certainly seems to be leading in that direction.

At this point, it should be mentioned that, although the official line is that Savile and Charles met in the 1970s as part of the coincidence of mutual charity work, Savile himself has stated that he was friends with the Royal family “for a million years.” In fact, it was reported that Savile actually stated he was introduced to the Royals in 1966 by Lord Mountbatten, a known pedophile and sexual pervert. In addition to Mountbatten, however, Greg Hallett, in his book Hitler Was A British Agent, also names Prince Philip as a pedophile. In reference to how he became introduced and ingratiated with the Royal family, Savile stated,

Coming from Lord Louis, who was the favourite uncle of Prince Philip, that was quite something. So obviously I hooked up with the Prince – what was good enough for Lord Louis was good enough for him.

So, already, we have Savile, a notorious pedophile linked to other individuals of the Royal Family named as pedophiles as well. Prince Philip, of course, is Prince Charles’ father. Lord Mountbatten is largely considered Charles’ mentor.

Savile was indeed close to British Royals as well as other elites for many years. It seems his qualification for such high connections were mainly due to his ability to obtain children for the twisted appetites of those considered beyond reproach for the mainstream media and, unfortunately, the general public.

Savile himself seemed to hint at this possibility in an interview conducted with Esquire where he stated, “The thing about me is I get things done and I work deep cover.”

Savile’s ridiculous television show (created for the sole purpose of enhancing his access to children) was thus appropriately named, Jim’ll Fix It. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the public were completely unaware as to what he was fixing and who he was fixing it for.

Essentially, it is clear that Jimmy Savile was a procurer of children not only for himself but also for wealthy pedophiles all across the world, particularly in Britain. Even Savile’s own nephew has recently gone public with information tying Savile to a network of pedophiles and sick sexual parties where children were repeatedly raped. Guy Marsden, Savile’s nephew, also stated that the parties were attended by household names in show business.

However, as is being widely reported in the news, Savile’s escapades of pedophilia were by no means limited to parties with the elite of entertainment. Many of his attacks on children took place in the halls of the hospitals and charities he helped fund and operate, even residing in his own personal room at two of these institutions. At this point, it is worth noting that Savile and Prince Charles are open “supporters” of the same charities.

Savile’s Cottage in Glencoe, where he hosted Charles for private dining.

Apparently, Prince Charles and the Pedophile did have some similar tastes, some of which were even reported by the mainstream media. In 1999, after the Prince accepted Savile’s invitation to a private meal at Savile’s home in Glencoe, Scotland, Savile had arranged for three women to parade around dressed in pinafores, a type of dress without sleeves and an open back that is often worn over other dresses. Interestingly enough, pinafores were often worn by children.After the dinner, Charles wrote Savile a Christmas Card with a note that read, “Jimmy, with affectionate greetings from Charles. Give my love to your ladies in Scotland.”

Of course, the mainstream is certain that Charles is referring to the local women brought in for the Royal entertainment. However, unless the hired help made an exceptional impression upon the mind of Charles, one must wonder whether or not these particular ladies are the “ladies” to which Charles is referring in his Christmas note. After all, Savile’s Scottish cottage was also the scene of much child abuse as well.

Later, Charles sent Savile a box of cigars and a pair of gold cufflinks on his 80th birthday along with another note that cryptically read, “Nobody will ever know what you have done for this country Jimmy. This is to go some way in thanking you for that.” Fortunately, many are now aware of what Jimmy has done for his country. Clearly, it would be best if they are given the full story along with it.

This is not likely to happen, however, as global pedophile rings are generally made up of some of the most elite individuals the world over. This is particularly relevant when it comes to any questions regarding the behavior of the Royal Prince. At any moment when there is a chance that information might be leaked that would be damaging to the reputation of genetic royalty, the documents are sealed, the whistleblowers are dealt with, and the controversy covered up.Some have even speculated that Princess Diana sealed her own fate after threatening to reveal networks of pedophilia within the Royal family. Indeed, Diana did speak of “dark forces” and members of an “organization” that were monitoring her shortly before her death.For instance, when it appeared that the so-called Black Spider Memos, a series of letters written by Charles to government ministers, would damage the perception of Charles’ impartiality if he were to become king, then memos were immediately blocked by the British government. Indeed, it would be extremely interesting to see the contents of the letters, since, in reality, the impartiality of the king is truly irrelevant in the grand scheme of British society and government.What is particularly interesting is that the letters are being blocked from release now, as the biggest pedophilia scandal in British history is unfolding – specifically, at a time when one of the main focal points of the scandal, Jimmy Savile, was a close friend of the Prince. Even more so, it comes at a time when British government officials are also being implicated in pedophilia networks.

For those who may still be under the impression that pedophilia is a crime beyond the capabilities of British politicians, take a look at thispartial compilation of British politicians convicted of pedophilia in recent years.But, while the connections between Prince Charles and the Pedophile Jimmy Savile are themselves enough to make one wonder, the fact is that Savile is not the only relationship with a potential pedophile that Charles has maintained.

As reported by the Digital Journal, the Right Reverend Peter Ball is the most senior member of the Church of England to be arrested for offenses against children. Ball was arrested on eight suspected cases of abuse against boys and young men ranging from ages 12 to 20 during the 1980s to 1990s. Ball, who was the former Bishop of Gloucester, resigned in 1993 after he was served with a police caution for “committing an act of gross indecency against a teenager.”

Upon his resignation, Ball retired to Manor Lodge, “a wisteria-clad property owned by the Duchy of Cornwall.” Manor Lodge is a property of the Prince’s Duchy of Cornwall.In reference to his new living arrangements, Ball stated, “He (Prince Charles) has been wonderfully kind and allowed me to have a duchy house. The prince is a loyal friend. I have immense admiration for him, he has been through horrific times and is a great person.”Considering the connections and personal friendships maintained by Prince Charles, one must question whether or not Charles himself has had some experience in the underworld of pedophilia. At the very least, the Prince is the absolute worst judge of character who ever lived.

What is also very interesting regarding the people named in these child sex scandals and the scope of the scandals themselves, is that the individuals who have been trying their best to bring this information to light have been ignored and derided for years on end. This has been the case whether the individuals were whistleblowers, researchers, or even victims themselves.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The CIA and KGB know!

Exclusive: Westminster child abuse scandal: KGB and CIA kept secret dossiers on Britain's VIP paedophiles

Both Russian and US intelligence knew about a group of powerful paedophiles operating in Britain and the KGB hoped to blackmail them in exchange for information
Open secret: Even the KGB knew all about former Rochadale MP Cyril Smith's paedophile tendencies

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/westminster-child-abuse-scandal- kgb-5080120

22:30, 31 Jan 2015

Russian and US spies compiled their own secret dossiers on paedophile MPs and other VIP abusers , it has been claimed.

Police are investigating missing files put together by UK campaigners which allege a powerful network at the heart of Westminister in the 1970s and 80s.

The Sunday People can reveal that agents from the Russian KGB and the American CIA were also said to have compiled their own intelligence in search of “dirt” on key individuals at the height of the Cold War.

One source close to the KGB said: “These were troubled times and my task was to identify people who could perhaps help us with information.

“We knew of some MPs who loved rent boys, and others who were active paedophiles.

“We were also aware of some unusual activities at Westminster and the work of the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE).

"Several regular names emerged and we wanted to make contact and use this to our advantage.

“In those days, MPs were protected by Special Branch and anyone with a chequered history, or an unhealthy appetite for young children, was soon flagged up by them.

“They had a difficult job but were fully aware that we knew what they knew, and they tried hard to suppress any possible leaks.”
Click for Sound

Former Home Secretary Leon Brittan, who died last week, was named in the historical sexual abuse scandal after claims he was handed a dossier containing details of the abuse allegations in the 1980s.

Mr Brittan - also named last week as an abuser at the notorious Elm Guest House - was accused of failing to act on the evidence passed to him by Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens in 1983.

While he admitted he had met Mr Dickens and had been handed a file, he said he had passed it on to officials and was not contacted about the issue again.

Former Labour minister Barbara Castle compiled her own damning files on PIE - which was urging ministers to legalise sex with children - and they were seized by Special Branch officers in 1984.

Leon Brittan AND Labour MP Barbara Castle
Convenient: Barbara Castle's dossiers were seized by Special Branch which the KGB says was run by Leon Brittan as an establishment militia

Police are now trying to find the dossiers as part of a huge investigation into the historic abuse claims.

Our source said: “Many times the CIA tipped off the Brits about their own guys, but it was like a game of cat and mouse.

“We both kept files, and some surprising names were involved.

"I am sure they will still exist. All intelligence agencies retained an extensive archive and I believe files on these English MP’s will be available.”

Former Rochdale Liberal MP Cyril Smith was a surprisingly well-known name to the Russians.

He said: “We knew Smith had been arrested for having child pornography, and sexual activities at children’s homes. Special Branch intervened several times.

“We also knew about former MP Geoffrey Dickens and his dossier on child abuse given to your Home Secretary Leon Brittan in 1983.

"We expected a major inquiry with Smith and others arrested , but nothing happened.

“Brittan ran your Special Branch. He also organised a ‘dirty tricks’ campaign with Prime Minister Thatcher against the miners and militants.”

Tony Robinson, 81, an experienced former Special Branch officer originally based at Widnes, confirmed much of what the KGB had claimed, admitting his own prime task was to monitor northwest MPs.

He was also the man who found Cyril Smith’s prosecution files deliberately hidden at his Blackburn headquarters, and explained: “My role dealt with political rather than criminal elements. They were exciting years and involved incidents of industrial strife, militants and subversives.”

He said that although he couldn’t reveal the full extent of his work due to the Official Secrets Act, he agreed he had helped protect MPs, tried to counter ‘any possible blackmail attempts' and was aware of a Soviet interest in certain individuals.

Deputy head of MI5 Peter Hayman
Paedophole diplomat 'vulnerable to blackmail, secret files reveal

A top British diplomat engaged in “sexual perversion” in the 60s and was vulnerable to blackmail, previously secret files reveal.

MI6 operative Sir Peter Hayman kept “explicit records of his sexual activities and fantasies”, a report from the 80s said.

Some of his fantasies related to children but had not been acted on, a Cabinet Office briefing to then-PM Margaret Thatcher said.

MP Geoffrey Dickens used parliamentary privilege in 1983 to accuse Hayman of being a paedophile.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Levitt made clear that the fault did not simply lie with the police. She said, “I have reservations about the way in which the prosecutor reached his decision… On the face of it, the allegations made were both serious and credible; the prosecutor should have recognised this and sought to “build” a prosecution. In particular, there were aspects of what he was told by the police as to the reasons that the victims did not want to give evidence which should have caused him to ask further questions. Instead, he appears to have treated the obstacles as fatal to the prospects of a prosecution taking place. ”
https://workerspartybritain.org/2022/02/07/starmer-and-savile/

Levitt further concludes that “I have been driven to conclude that had the police and prosecutors taken a different approach a prosecution might have been possible.”

In other words, mistakes were made by police AND the Prosecution Service and the 2009 decision not to prosecute is itself regarded as flawed. The report is clearly not laying all of the blame on decisions made by police before Starmer became DPP.

At least the police kept records. The CPS file was “destroyed” on October 26, 2010, and Levitt was therefore dependent upon records kept by police. The details from the CPS side were not available to her and so she was not able to comment upon them. This is the context for her conclusion that “I have seen nothing to suggest that the decisions not to prosecute were consciously influenced by any improper motive on the part of either police or prosecutors.” Levitt makes clear that “I have been dependent on the material provided by the police to show what documents were seen by the reviewing lawyer and the advice which was given.”

Levitt confirms she was told that the record was deleted “because the decision had been reached that no further action should be taken, for data protection reasons and in accordance with our normal policy, the CMS record was automatically deleted.” However, this may be at odds with the CPS’s Retention and Disposal Schedule (the guidelines for retaining and disposing of CPS files) of the time, which states, “that Advice / discontinued cases where the full file has been provided and no proceedings have taken place or where the case was discontinued before trial” should be retained for “5 years following the date of advice/discontinuance,” not a year and a half, a period which doesn’t fit any of the timelines within the retention schedule in place in 2008. We know from the Levitt report that a “complete” file on Savile was submitted to the CPS on 19th November, so why wasn’t it kept for the 5 years specified by the retention schedule? It’s also noteworthy that Levitt only claimed that she had been “told” that the disposal had been in line with policy, not that she had independently confirmed that it was.

To conclude, this analysis suggests that it has not been proven that Starmer had no personal involvement in the decision not to prosecute Savile. We do know that there were issues with the decision and that the relevant information held by the CPS was destroyed, possibly in violation of the Prosecution Service’s own retention and disposal policy.

This indicates that a new inquiry, fully independent of the CPS, may be in order, if we are ever to get to the bottom of this mystery. This inquiry should specifically investigate whether Starmer as DPP knew of or was consulted on the decision not to prosecute Savile and if the CPS records relating to the case were in fact properly handled in accordance with CPS retention and disposal policy.

Some links: https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ukgwa/20130703165341/http:/  /www.cps.gov.uk/news/assets/uploads/files/savile_report.pdf and https://www.cps.gov.uk/sites/default/files/documents/publications/rmmv ersion2.pdf

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Savile Affair Redux: When David Met Jimmy at Breakfast Time
https://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2022/04/15/the-savile-affair-redux-w hen-david-met-jimmy-at-breakfast-time/

by Will Banyan · April 15, 2022

By Will Banyan (Copyright © 15 April 2022)

In amongst the many disturbing revelations in Netflix’s recent two-part documentary series, Jimmy Savile: A British Horror Story, keen viewers would also have caught a brief glimpse of the creepy Savile sitting next to a youthful, permed David Icke on the set of the BBC program Breakfast Time. This brief footage cropped up during a segment focusing on Breakfast Time’s anchor Selina Scott who was recalling her uncomfortable encounters with Savile on that program in the 1980s. The reaction of a number of viewers, though, was to focus on the sheer bizarreness of Savile, Icke and the disgraced Frank Bough, all sharing the same couch with Scott (Figure 1). Missing from this bemused commentary was recognition that David Icke had once denied that an encounter like this had ever taken place. Looking beyond the grim humour of the moment, this few seconds of footage refuted one of the pillars of Icke’s claims to being both ignorant of and separated from Savile while at the BBC.
Figure 1: Couch-Surfing with Jimmy, David and Frank

As I detailed in this earlier post, Icke made a number of dubious claims in 2011-12 that he had known about Jimmy Savile’s countless sexual crimes before the mainstream media, but had only heard about them after he had left the BBC. Icke had also mounted a successful campaign to create the impression that he had been a lone voice warning about Savile’s depravations as far back as the 1990s. Incredibly, this evidence-free claim that was embraced by journalists in the Sunday Express and The Independent, as well as by Icke’s thousands of supporters, despite there being no mention of Savile in any of his books or other writings and media, before Savile’s death. Many well-meaning Icke fans nevertheless believed that Icke had exposed Savile’s crimes in one of his books before the star of Jim’ll Fix It met his demise; though mysteriously no one could find any reference to Savile. Icke also made a more explicit claim to having told “anyone who would listen”, to having tried to “circulate”, this information about Savile. Though, tellingly, Icke then and now has failed to provide any evidence about who he allegedly told.

Part of Icke’s effort to distance himself from any charges he was yet another BBC employee who had heard the rumours or worse about Savile, and done nothing, was to insist he had only found out about Savile from a non-BBC source after he had finished his TV career. In one piece of commentary on his website in November 2012, for example, Icke not only claimed to have learned the truth about Savile from a “royal insider”, but he also denied having ever met Savile while they both worked at the BBC:

Curiously this explicit claim has not been repeated in Icke’s subsequent writings about Savile. In fact, this posting is no longer on his website and can only be accessed through the Wayback Machine. Only in his 2016 book Phantom Self, does Icke attempt to resurrect a version of this claim. This occurred in his rebuke to commentary, presumably from myself and others, about whether Icke had heard rumours about Savile’s activities while he was at the BBC, given that (as Icke admits in one of his books) “Savile was well known as a paedophile by many police officers and BBC employees throughout most of his decades of child abuse…” (The Perception Deception, Vol.1, p.285). Icke’s explanation implicitly suggests, not only was he not around to hear the rumours about Savile, but their paths probably did not cross because they worked in different parts of the BBC:

I have seen some Phantom Self idiots claim on the Internet that I must have known about Savile when I worked at the BBC in the 1980s but this based on the usual ignorance about the size of the BBC and how I worked – almost entirely from home or on location – for a completely different area of the corporation. My knowledge about Savile came from Christine Fitzgerald not the BBC (Phantom Self, pp.188-189; emphasis added).

It seems there may be a good reason for Icke’s coyness on this matter. In the 2016 Jimmy Savile Investigation Report by Dame Judith Smith it was noted that:

In addition to his core work on BBC Television and Radio, Savile made countless guest appearances on a wide variety of programmes such as The Generation Game, Swap Shop, Breakfast Time, Children in Need, The Time of your Life, and Daytime Live (Report, p.238).

Coincidentally, David Icke happened to be sports news presenter for Breakfast Time from 1983 through to 1985 (Figure 2). It might be reasonable to suppose that if Savile was a regular visitor to such programs, then perhaps Icke and Savile’s paths had crossed.
Figure 2: David Icke the ‘TV Celebrity’ on BBC’s Breakfast Time

And thanks to the Netflix documentary about Jimmy Savile we now know for certain that they did indeed meet at the BBC on Breakfast Time (Figure 3). Maybe it only happened that single time, although Savile apparently made quite a few appearances on that program raising the possibility of more couch-sharing moments. But contrary to the bold declaration Icke made in 2012, he and Savile did meet at the BBC in the 1980s, and this revelation exposes yet again why Icke is an unreliable and untrustworthy source.
Figure 3: “I never met Jimmy Savile at the BBC…”

One might easily dismiss this revelation as trivial and attribute Icke’s false claim to an unfortunate memory lapse. Perhaps. But why after making that explicit claim in 2012 did Icke avoid making it again? Why hasn’t he written about his encounter with Savile in the same vein as his supposedly supernatural encounters with Jimmy Carter and Edward Heath? Didn’t he feel anything weird when he met with Jimmy Savile on Breakfast Time? But what conclusion should we draw about Icke’s curious omission, including his curious failure to acknowledge this? We could just let it go as an innocent (yet uncorrected and unacknowledged) failure of memory; or we could adopt the same standard Icke applied to Savile over the latter’s apparently false claim in 2008 that he hadn’t visited the notorious Haut de la Garenne children’s home on Jersey.1 According to Icke: “Savile denied any knowledge of ever being at the home, but a picture surfaced of him there to show that he was lying” (Perception Deception, p.288; emphasis added). This sentence could easily be completed in the same way: “Icke denied meeting Savile at the BBC, but pictures have surfaced to show that he was…….” But we cannot be as certain about Icke’s motives for not remembering as he was about Savile’s recollection issues.

Perhaps Icke will revisit this issue in his next lengthy book, with an explanation for this apparent oversight as part of the new content. Although it is more likely it, too, will be cast down the memory hole, along with David Icke’s dubious Freedom Foundation; the financial and ethical fiasco that was The People’s Voice, Icke’s TV and radio venture; his former collaborators Royal Adams and Sean Adl-Tabatabai;2 and psychic Betty Shine’s public disassociation from Icke’s grandiose claims in 1991.3

1 Savile had taken legal action against the Rupert Murdoch-owned The Sun newspaper in 2008 for implying that he was somehow involved in the child abuse that had allegedly occurred at the children’s home. His lawyers issued a carefully qualified non-denial about whether Savile had ever visited the home: “[Savile] has no recollection of visiting the home over 30 years ago and any such visit would have been unexceptional” (quoted in The Lawyer, Mar. 17, 2008). Subsequent official enquiries after his death implicated Savile in a number of incidents of child abuse at Haut de la Garenne.

2 On the basis of hand-shake deal, Royal Adams was for a few years in charge of distributing Icke’s books in the US, until Icke realized Adams was stealing most of his profits. Icke took Adams to court to recover the money, winning his case, while Adams was sent to prison for tax evasion (St Louis Post-Dispatch, Jun. 11, 2008). Icke had dedicated a number of books to Adams. Sean Adl-Tabatabai served as David Icke’s webmaster and later co-founder of The People’s Voice. There was a dedication to Adl-Tabatabai in Icke’s The Perception Deception (2013). After the failure of the TPV, the relationship broken down and Adl-Tabatabai left to establish a new career as purveyor of a “fake news.”

3 In his book, The Truth Vibrations (1991), Icke told of having some sessions with British psychic healer Betty Shine mainly to ease his joint pain. It was in the third session she apparently a channelled a Chinese spirit entity Wang Yee Lee (who was also accompanied by Socrates) who told Icke that “He is a healer who is here to heal the earth and will be world-famous.” Icke and Shine were briefly friends, with Icke writing a foreword to one of her books. But after his turquoise shell-suit “God-head” phase, Shine issued a statement declaring that she wished to “disassociate myself from his newfound beliefs and prophecies” (Sunday Times, Mar. 31. 1991). Obviously smarting from this rejection, Icke did not mention her by name in any of his subsequent books until Remember Who You Are (2012), nearly a decade after her death. In previous books describing these revelations, Betty Shine is referred to anonymously as a “psychic” (Infinite Love) or a “professional psychic” (Human Race Get Off Your Knees, Tales From the Time Loop).

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: