FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7 MUSLIM LETTER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moeen yaseen
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: 7/7 MUSLIM LETTER Reply with quote

I am surprised that the 7/7 MUSLIM LETTER drafted and signed by members inclusive of myself is not posted here. It was a timely and excellent quickfire response to events in July. I am attempting to forward it electronically here and hope that it is online. Very Happy [color=red].
The position taken was to support British Muslims at a crisis and urge the British Muslim leaders to adopt a NO GUILT position and push for an independent inquiry.
Since those events it is clear that Blair and HMG security services have been steamrolling their anti-terrorist legislation through Westminster. It is adding insult to injury to claim that the 90 days detention without trial coming down to 28 days IS A VICTORY AT ALL as some Respect leaders claimed. Even worse is the fact that Muslim MPs voted in favour of Blair. It just shows their sycophancy to the British political estanlishment and betrayal of the ordinary British Muslims.
Unfortunately we are viewing the parallels in the history of the British Isles when the then English State created the myth of Guy Fawkes after 1588 when Catholic Spain and Protestant England were engaged in hostilities. The English Catholics were caught in the crossfire and labelled as a fifth column just like British Muslims are as HMG is engaged in a Global War of Terror against Iraq and Afghanistan.
The battle is one of truth against falsehood and there are signs that the Neocon agenda is under siege and hopefully will undermine Blair also.
Let there be no doubt there is a conflict with HMG foreign policy which is against British interests. The British people need to take a stand for upholding truth and justice.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Muslim Letter Reply with quote

Hi Moeen

Did this letter get posted - as I can't find it! Maybe you could send it on to me when you have time!

I am going to forward you an email (via your normal email) I have just sent out to various people in this region - not sure if it has been received as it just came back - I will send it again to each one separately.

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
moeen yaseen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I attempted to attach the 7/7 letter but it is clear that it is not online. Perhaps Noel or Belinda can rectify this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: