FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I too have just 'woken up'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doctorjaclblack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: I too have just 'woken up' Reply with quote

Hi all,

As the title of this post mentions, I too have just woken up to what is really going on in the world. I have always been suspicious, but it wasn't until the so called 'plots' last week that made me think 'oh here we go again'.

I was watching a David Icke film about a month ago which was filmed in 1994. In it he predicts the change in the world, a new war, and also about how the world is going to start changing - hence the earthquakes which have been happening in Asia, and the Tsunami of Boxing Day 2004. Quite frightening, so you can either ignore it, and face up to it.

So from this I started looking in to what's going on. I found out about Alex Jones, and have watched his films. I have also watched loose change, there is a site I downloaded it from:

http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm

From what I am learning now, there is a big lie going on. It's not just the war on terror which is organized by the US and UK government, CIA and MI5. It's the bigger picture to do with the Billderberg group, the one world government and the mass culling of human life.

Has anybody thought about cancer and Aids? I started looking in to cancer in particular as my late father died from it. I am starting to look at it as not a disease, but a vitamin deficiency. The more I dug, the more I found. Has anybody heard about vitamin B-17? This was discovered in Apricot Kernels and Linseed. This vitamin was discovered in the 1950's. It could not be patented as you cannot patent a vitamin because it already exists and is not a discovery. So now it is banned in the US. I'm not sure about the UK. This vitamin can cure cancer. Ever thought about after 40 years cancer research have still to come up with a cure? Vitamin B17 is not talked about because 'they' don't want you to know. And don't try and wander down to the supermarket and buy Apricots. The kernels were genetically taken out years ago.

I am shocked by this. I looked in to Aids and found it was 'invented'. I've looked at 7/7, 9/11, it all adds up.

I also came across another reason: OPEC, and the future war with Iran. Iran wants to set up an oil exchange in euros, which will destroy the US dollar. More importantly, go online and find out about OPEC and see who it is made up of. Iraq is one. So is Saudi Arabia.

Makes you think the US wants to control this as part of the 'project for the new american century'.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

I urge people to start looking down the rabbit hole and see how far it goes. The internet is at an early stage in it's life, but i'm afarid it's only a metter of time before this becomes restricted.
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: apricot seeds Reply with quote

thanks for the tip doc, my friends mum has cancer we will give this a try. As for 'waking up' yes it's a bit of a shock isn't it, though somehow not, as if somewhere you have known all along. More shocks come when you start revealing this to friends, I got quite unexpected results, it seems some people can accomodate this information whilst others have a really hard time taking it onboard, I've had friends reduced to uttering giberish nonsense or reverting back to childhood as they try to maintain their worldview in the face of undeniable facts, almost like their hypnotised...all very odd. Welcome to post 9 11 land, to the world of deception and illusion, where truth is the number 1 state enemy.
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome doctorjaclblack

It sounds like you made it quite a way down the rabbit hole!

I came to the same conclusion on vitamin deficiencies from processed food etc so have recently gone on to wheatgrass juice to build up my immune system.

I'll have to check up on the OPEC angle - I haven't looked there.

Cheers.
doctorjaclblack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

Vitamin B17 - Cure for Cancer
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sexandhealth/slimmingandhealth/tm_objectid=174 50866&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=carrots-cured-my-cancer-name_p age.html
This is the story of a Woman who beat it. Notice she mentions Vitamin B17. Also worth mentioning there is mixed reaction to this (surprise, surprise) and do not take my word for it this will cure. I am just uncovering evidence for what I believe to be true.
It does make sense to me as the cancer rates vary around the world, dependant upon country. I do think the introduction of genetically modified food was a terrible decision which effectively reduces the bodies ability to get what it really needs. Also, when animals get sick they naturally eat grass / other and go off there food. Ever wonder why?
There is more on this from Dr Lorraine Day:
http://www.drday.com/
I've looked at the arguments why you would 'ignore' what she is saying. I do not agree with these, and believe what she is saying to be accurate. There is a video on the web site I posted earlier which is worth watching. She also links cancer to scurvy which is a vitamin C deficiency.

OPEC
http://www.opec.org/
There has been talk of OPEC making a switch to the Euro. This is what Saddam did when he was in power. Could have been a catalyst for the war in Iraq and September 11?
Also worth looking at:
http://www.iranoilgas.com/
Iran's new oil stock exchange which it wants to sell to China and India. This will be done using Euros.
If this happens the US Dollar will collapse. It's an easy one, people sill start buying the Euro and selling off the dollar leading to widespread economic chaos in the US. This will then officially lead the US off the top spot and knock it down several pegs in the superpower table. Again, not good for Bush.

One more thing:
http://www.bilderberg.org/
Take a look down this rabbit hole, you'd be surprised what you find.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malaysia, Thailand, the Phillippines, most of the Middle Eastern (including Iraq) and European countries were in the process of converting from dollars to Euro's. Then we get this "war on terror". Coincidence I think not.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's interesting to note that the cancer research industry are the only folk with a license to mix viruses and human genes. They haven't cured cancer yet but they do a nice sideline in biological weapons.

Keep digging doc there's light at the other end of this rabbit hole.

Ment : The mind
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Doc and thanx for the info, hope that you have signed the petition for an independent 911 inquiry on the front page!

IMO its all linked to the hidden agenda. Much of what David Icke began writing about in the the mid 90s has occured. Is there a blueprint? How could Huxley and Orwell have written "Brave new world" and "1984" respectively?

The establishments treatment for cancer is the immune system destroying chemotherapy!

B17 yes,and essiac are alternative nutritional treatments.

Phillp Day's book "Cancer Why we're still dying to know the truth" is a fabulous book and he has written many others exposing the dangers of the westernised diet of processed supermarket food and junk fast food.
You are what you eat is so true but when your in the 90mph world of work its a challenge to give the subject of a healthy diet the time it deserves.

We need to occupy a truth island, get back to basics and get growing our own food and creating our own matrix of harmonious living and sustainable economy!

www.credence.org is Phillip Days website and business. He does speaking tours and are well worth a visit (cost £5) when he sells the books, kernels, etc.

Quote:
The kernels were genetically taken out years ago.

How can they do that and where can you be sure to buy a genuine source of kernals?

The story about essiac is also very interesting however this is a 911 truth website but its a tale worth looking into if ever you get chance!

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Concerning cancer and allegedly suppressed cures, feed into a search engine Royal Raymond Rife and learn about a man who was decades ahead of his time. It is the biophysics of medicine that must be allowed a level playing field with conventional allopathic medicine.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plenty of free audio on this site:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/

a bit of video too. Covers many of the topics mentioned on this thread.

Also pm me for more info about this site:

www.politicsinhealing.com

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian states:-

Quote:
risk of cyanide poisoning.

Yep thats the establishments response to taking the kernels. Its true there is an element of cyanide but from what I read as long as the appropriate dosage is taken and its in moderation it is not a problem.

Bongo Brian states:-

Quote:
David Icke is a loony... he has no place on a board which should be concentrating on the real issues of 911

The first book I read asking the tough questions on the official conspiracy theory on 911 was Icke's book "Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center disaster" which awoke me to the FACT there was no evidence to substantiate the official theory of what really did happen! Have you read that book Bongo Brian or any of his books?

IMO Icke is not a looney, but Bongo Brian is entitled to his opinion, I just hope that it is an educated one! Anyone who reads Icke's widely researched books will understand that he is a controversal writer, and a maverick. A bit like Einstein and Tesla I suppose!

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Leiff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian Wrote:
Quote:
Just don't quite understand your comment on earth quakes. Fair enough global warming is a symptom of the pollution of big business, but earthquakes, sunamis (sp) etc are geological events which have been happening on earth for the best part of 3 billion years... and will likely do so for the earths remaining 3 billion years.

Are you familiar with Scalar Weapons?

http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm

Last edited by Leiff on Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: earthquakes etc.. Reply with quote

look up scalar weapons, haarp, electromagnetic warfare.

the rabbit hole will go much deeper...

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crumbs, I've heard of the vague term "Exotic Weapons" that use electromagnetism as the energy source,and the claim that this type of weaponry is used to create disturbances causing natural disasters, such as earthquakes and severe weather conditions.

But this free energy claim I've never heard of, it is mighty interesting.

One question, are we sure this is not another fictional distraction to muddy the waters even further?

Just asking Smile
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One question, are we sure this is not another fictional distraction to muddy the waters even further?

How can we be sure?

However, heres a mid 90's Brit TV documentary that features a very impressive water splitter half way through...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2464139837181538044&q=equinox

(spltting water into hydrogen and oxygen by high frequency low voltage electronics...)

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah Equinox, that was a great programme so I'm pretty sure I've seen it already,though not remembered it.

DL now,see tomorrow ta JW

Bah forgot again to welcome OP to the truth forum,I'm fairly new to reality myself Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: