FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loose Change: 2nd Edition Re-Cut now up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uma
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Loose Change: 2nd Edition Re-Cut now up Reply with quote

Usual apologies if I'm duplicating news but, better to be told twice than not at all.

Link to Google Video:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=lo ose+change+2nd+edition+re-cut

It also appears as a torrent (a double-whammy with Terrorstorm) at Conspiracy Central, but I'm blowed if I can get a 'download' option. Any tips greatly appreciated.

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of things I've noticed is that they have taken out the number of take-offs and landings for the remote controlled aircraft and the picture of the B25 hitting the empire state.
mike52
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Loose Change: 2nd Edition Re-Cut now up Reply with quote

Uma wrote:
Usual apologies if I'm duplicating news but, better to be told twice than not at all.

Link to Google Video:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=lo ose+change+2nd+edition+re-cut

It also appears as a torrent (a double-whammy with Terrorstorm) at Conspiracy Central, but I'm blowed if I can get a 'download' option. Any tips greatly appreciated.

Hi Uma:

here is a link to the original .avi [512MB]

Code:
http://tinyurl.com/egxj2

Hope this helps... Cool
tfayaz
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad they altered the thing with the B25.

I have actually emailed all three of the guys to let them know about the Bin Laden thing that they've put in and taken out.

As muslims, no matter what hand you write with etc, you are all permitted to eat with your right hand. I asked them to take it out of the final cut because people against the truth would have a field day with that one. I suggested keeping the ring and writing footage in - that was a lot more concrete.

The news interview with Kevin Barrett at the end was brilliant!
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tfayaz,

I thought Islamic law only allowed eating with the right hand? Isn't that why they chop the right hand off for things like committing theft etc?
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: concen downloads Reply with quote

Hi Uma,

Just for the future - ConCen require that you sign up then log in before you can download. I've just tried and it works fine.

Cheers Al..
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: odd Reply with quote

In the spoken soundtrack of this release, between 00.31.25 and 00.31.50, there is a passage on WTC7 and its collapse. Upon hearing what is said during this 25 second burst, something immediately struck me as odd, and it is this - There is posed an understated, even incomplete, rhetorical question with answer. I wonder if anyone else sees any significance attached to what is said, or unsaid. Perhaps this has this been spotted before, and I'm reading this wrong. I'd appreciate any feedback.
Thanks

cheers Al..
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this understated question? I watched this section twice and missed it both times.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: my mistake Reply with quote

kbo234

The timing of the vid varies I notice. However the question in that area centres on why the building wtc7 collapsed. The official explanation suggests fire as the cause. The commentary goes on to say that if this were indeed so then this would be the third steel framed building in history to collapse due to fire, the other two being etc. etc. Now I had misheard this somehow, and thought that he had said 'the third building in history to collapse due to fire' - quite a different thing. However, having re-checked right now, in this edition he does mention steel frames, whilst in the earlier edition it omits the steel frames from the description.

Aha - here lies the error of mine.
Yesterday mike52 posted a link to the 'original' which I also downloaded thinking that this also was the latest version - but it apparently is not . This 'original' version is in fact the elderly uncorrected version with the appalling omission of the steel frames , now corrected in the genuinely new 'new-cut 'version. So my mistake, but there may be some who have downloaded this and think that it is a useful vid to show someone. It is not.

cheers Al.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: