FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IT'S TIME FOR COLLECTIVE ACTION - AND THAT TIME IS NOW
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: IT'S TIME FOR COLLECTIVE ACTION - AND THAT TIME IS NOW Reply with quote

The fifth aniversary of 9/11 is almost upon us. There is likely to be a fair amount of media coverage.
I have just checked the membership of this website and it stands at 773.
No doubt some of the membership may be spies from the security services, however we have the potential if we act together to create an enormous amount of publicity for the truth campaign.
Geographically we cover most of the UK - so here is my suggested plan.
Andrew Johnson can provide an attachment to produce 911 Inside Job Stickers.
If we act together we can put these on every cashpoint machine, every toilet door, every urinal in every public house, every bus stop, train station, tube station, shop window, etc etc. These stickers will be in everybodies face wherever they turn.
So who is up for this - i know some of us may get arrested for grafitti but if we do it gives us even more publicity - anybody who is serious about getting across the truth about 911 should volunteer.
I am the first volunteer - who will join me - If i don't see at least 100 names in the next week - then you are pathetic and this campaign will never succeed.

If you are willing let me see a response on this web site.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the stickers idea. i'd be well up for it.
i'd go out late at night and plaster manchester!

something like

"9/11 was an inside job. Democracy is dead.
If you want to reclaim democracy and prevent future government sponsored terrorism... the time to act is now..
www.nineeleven.co.uk"

or another website with an introduction made accessible for the average joe bloggs.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: IT'S TIME FOR COLLECTIVE ACTION - AND THAT TIME IS NOW Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
The fifth aniversary of 9/11 is almost upon us. There is likely to be a fair amount of media coverage.
I have just checked the membership of this website and it stands at 773.
No doubt some of the membership may be spies from the security services, however we have the potential if we act together to create an enormous amount of publicity for the truth campaign.
Geographically we cover most of the UK - so here is my suggested plan.
Andrew Johnson can provide an attachment to produce 911 Inside Job Stickers.
If we act together we can put these on every cashpoint machine, every toilet door, every urinal in every public house, every bus stop, train station, tube station, shop window, etc etc. These stickers will be in everybodies face wherever they turn.
So who is up for this - i know some of us may get arrested for grafitti but if we do it gives us even more publicity - anybody who is serious about getting across the truth about 911 should volunteer.
I am the first volunteer - who will join me - If i don't see at least 100 names in the next week - then you are pathetic and this campaign will never succeed.

Considering this is your first post I am tempted to ask who the fück do you think you are!

Granted, I think there are a lot of armchair activists on this forum but I hardly think you have the right to storm in shouting the odds! You sound like somebody I used to know who used to provoke football hooligans and then stand back and watch the violence and arrests.

So, sorry, I won't be joining your posse. I don't respond well to being gauded - especially by mouthy strangers. I act intuitively. The only time I ever went along with somebody else's plan resulted in 36 harrowing hours in cells.
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admire how fired up you are for the anniversary of 9/11 but do you think your idea is a good thing? I know that theres the saying any publicity is good publicity but seeing 9/11 activists getting arrested on the news I think would be counter productive. Also if you think this campaign will never succeed if we don't put up some stickers in urinals I do not know what your sort of success, and what you hope to achieve is in your mind. And calling people pathetic is not the best way to rally the troops in my opinion. Next you will be telling me to run down the street naked with 9/11 inside job painted on me body and screaming this website to everyone. Laughing
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just got some more blank sheets to print stickers. Mail me for copies.

9-11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

Learn The Truth Behind The Official Story

www.nineeleven.co.uk  www.reopen911.org

Free DVDs Available!

Also see www.st911.org

Use the files from here to make stickers:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/Stickers+A4sheets.zip

If you want to make your own, order stickers from here:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Labels-and-Bags_Labels_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsub Z3QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FS and others,

I know this poster - he probably comes across "fireier" than he actually is.

He gave me the money for 200 Loose Change disks and has been giving them to friends and strangers alike for the last 6 months.

I wouldn't call him an armchair campaigner - at all.

He, like many of us, is frustrated at the lack of visibility we have and he is trying to change things. He is actually not a militant guy (yes, I've met him).

Partaking in his suggestion is optional.

Also, anyone can come on here and post anything they like (almost!!)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, count me in.
Which country is the very best?
and in the land of rape and honey,
you prey" Al Jourgensen
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does seem like a high-risk, low return behaviour.

What I have been doing is reading books on the train on my way to and from work. I was reading "Synthetic terror: made in USA" and I got an obvious look from another passenger.

Laughing

I am currently reading "The war on truth" to and from work. I aint being very subtle either.

Twisted Evil
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't accusing your friend of being an armchair campaigner, I said that there were armchair activists on this forum. And by that I intentionally imply that whilst I question his impertinance I too am frustrated at a lack of initiative. There is so much more which could be done than some of the tired old methods which seem to get nowhere - often because (and I know most people will relate to this) you give people a DVD or a book or a leaflet and when you ask them if they have watched it or read it two months later they just haven't been ärsed. I cannot begin to estimate how much stuff I have given out and how little effect much of it seems to have had.

I have made suggestions about looking at action planning but it seems that everybody is content with leafleting!

I don't dislike your friend's ideas - I am just suspicious when somebody I don't know starts to try to rouse a rabble.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Flamesong - thank you for your kind and warm welcome to this website - given that getting the message out through via mainstream media is out of bounds i would be interested to know what plans you have in getting the message across to the masses. You give the impression that you are not an armchair activist.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given that this is an open forum, I suggested a more secure area for discussion about action planning. As I implied in my last post, nobody else seems to be interested.

I have ideas involving cheap technology which could be hugely effective.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give us a chance to read the post Flamesong, theres plenty of people interested, I can think of a score off the top of my head, just 'cos they're not (nessacarily) on this site...

I'm certainly up for the sticker Idea, its a damn site less risky that the Twenty Deceptions for one thing: they're fine around London but not around here, it only takes one b* to come back and say "I saw so-and-so handing out those fake twenties that that scaghead got hold of and tried to pass at safeways..."

In comparison: a sticker???

Freedom of speech defense, no problem

I agree with you flamesong about not following someone else's plan blindly, but I'll take resources and follow my own MO, thanks very much

And 36hours? OK, I'm sure it wasnt nice, but thats small beer mate

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: go easy dude! Reply with quote

Hi there,
your idea is a good one and I will certainly be doing that or something similar that weekend.

However we all usually work well without following a set gameplan and some of the more sensative of us dont really like people saying do this or you`re pathetic. Wink

Regardless I heartily give you my stamp of approval for thinking of a good idea and suggesting it.

Just think through your statement a little more next time!!!

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
However we all usually work well without following a set gameplan and some of the more sensative of us dont really like people saying do this or you`re pathetic. Wink

True. Any sheep dog barking at us reckoning were sheep could find itself getting trampled in the corner of the field very quickly

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John please explain the sheepdog bit - I'm simple minded?

Scuba Diver please explain how you reading a book on a train will further the cause of 9/11 truth movement?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John please explain the sheepdog bit - I'm simple minded?

Scuba Diver please explain how you reading a book on a train will further the cause of 9/11 truth movement?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm paraphrasing Icke of course...how a shepard and a sheepdog control a herd of a 100 sheep by a combination of following the one in front and a sharp dose of fear (barking) at any sheep that wont go along...

So I'm kind of saying that anyone giving it the bark at us to get us to go along treatment might find the "sheep" arnt so easy to control afterall when every "sheep" thinks for itself

Actually thats not a bad analogy, and the PTB operate by salami tactics and are very cautious moving along their plans precisely becuase if the sheep look up, some of them may well turn out to be Rams and then its "great Work of Ages" smashed into smithereens

Back to stickers: ive though about it for myself, and like the idea Very Happy

CAWAADAD
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and thanks for the topic. I finally managed to register after many attempts over a few days and hope to be a regular contributor.

Well done on the initiative, I am not convinced how successful it will be but I welcome any attempt take action. We all know how serious the situation is. Bush, Blair and whoever pulls their strings, hunger for power, wealth and control and will stop at nothing. As a father of 4 children, I am extremely concerned at the threat of war being created. Let us not forget also the impact that Bush’s policies have had on climate change.

As this is my first post, please indulge me. I wrote the text below a few weeks ago and have pondered whether to post it. I know it sounds like a mad rant ( and no doubt I will be labelled another armchair activist) but like Thetruthwillsetu3, I feel more action must be taken. I also feel that this has to much more than stickers and free cds which will never overcome the majority of our sceptical and apathetic population and will be too slow convincing the remainder.

“ There has never been such a time in man’s history, where the greed and global ambitions of a few, has placed mankind and the whole planet under such threat. This should be a golden age for all of us but we are now facing an unprecedented threat of climate change, poverty and war.

The internet and development in communication and media, has given everyone access to knowledge and has made the world smaller but this has not had the true impact it should have done in improving our lives, and has much more potential than a pacifying entertainment provider. This site, among others, is testimony of the potential harnessing the www community and exposing the truth of what is happening in the US, the UK and worldwide.

Many of us do not want to face the issues of this world which must be faced. Many of us feel that we are helpless and can not be heard. Public apathy and lethargy can be overcome, as proved by events like Live Aid and the Tsunami which motivated the public to take action and contribute.

It is pointless campaigning for the re-opening of 9-11. Petitions and protests are not enough. The people who orchestrated and benefited from 9-11 have such a control over government, media, business, the forces etc that this will never happen. The time has come to take control. Everyone’s eyes must be opened, the truth be known and a new political era begun with true democracy.

The time for action is now. Greed and economics have governed the unacceptable policies on climate change, resources and the Middle East. The consequences of a slow realization of the truth is too high.

I call all the experts who have contributed to unveiling the truth to seek out and enlist those with wealth, influence or authority and to make them understand. These should include:- Philanthropists, such as Bill Gates (does anyone know his views?); Celebrities such as Charlie Sheen who has had the courage to speak out (but we need all actors, musicians and sportsman to be shown the facts and then add their voice); More MPs like Michael Meacher; and if there are any honest and selfless business bosses and owners out there, then we need to get their support and funding. We need to get reliable whistleblowers to come forward and provide them with support and protection. We need to firmly name and expose the traitors and encourage litigation. We need to gain corporate control of a mass media. In the UK we need to enlighten the membership of all political parties, persuade MPs and call for a vote of no confidence in Blair. Above all we need Leaders to come forward. We need to be alarmist for the sake of all our children’s future and we need to take action now!"
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are noble words Cawaadad, but what action do you intend to take?

The political system in this country is no different to the USA - IE giving the illusion of a democracy when in reality we have 2 parties who are members of the same club and it makes no difference who is in power.

Most MP's have been sent LOOSE CHANGE and a number of members have had an audience with their local MP - the result in most cases was at best indifference.

Your thoughts on climate change are those that most people have, however the reality is that this is just another illusion created by the media like "the war on terror" so that the price of oil can be ratcheted even higher and the "Global Warming Tax" can be introduced to make you even poorer. No doubt you will hear more detail from others on this site.

If we can reach 5% of the population - then everyone will get to know about 911 - something to do with critical mass apparently.

We are not a cashless society yet and virtually everybody uses a cash machine every week - if we get a sticker on every ATM in the UK, plus the other places i suggested we cannot fail to get more people into the Truth Movement

As the old proverb says "action speaks louder than words"
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: MPs Reply with quote

All,
I have to say that the theory that parliment is dead to us is really a little premature & certainly does not fit my recent experience with Labour MP Andrew Smith. Considering his voting record was highly in favour of ID cards and Iraq I expected to be stonewalled and ridiculed. Instead we chatted for 30 mins, he took Prof S.Jones report away to read and promised to send a personal letter to the Foreign Secretary listing my concerns (dont get me wrong he cant answer em but that`s the point!)

The problem with our political system is NOT MPs but just the very few spineless immoral ones who are the ONLY ones with the slimy climbing instinct to reach the CABINET which is really where the shots are called.

Gov whips then enforce the party line before votes through coertion and subtle intimidation.

My MP was surprisingly receptive but its very easy to screw it up. I`m not at all surprised that Loose Change caused many (of the ones who watched it) to ignore 9.11. For MPs it really is a little too much too soon.

Simply showing them a copy of the Official 9/11 Commission Report (or a printout of the critical pages, the report is available as a free pdf download) with just half a dozen key errors highlighted and having documented evidence on hand to PROVE the errors is the best start.

I`m on my way to a meeting with a Lib Dem MP in a few days to discuss 9.11 and Doctor Kellys murder (which he has been investigating himself).
So to state that we should ignore parliment is folly. Gentle persuasion is the way and it works:

Softy Softly Catcheeee Monkeyyyyyyy Wink

Stickers on Bank Machines is ALSO a very good idea too, lets not turn ourselves into a separatist movement who feel total disenfranchisement with ALL authority. Some of them are real intelligent moral people too.

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cough* become MP's

Better whisper that one or we will get fu**ed over....

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may not sound like much but its called being subtle and even if it does means that one extra person. I will add that I am not Alex Jones. I can't stand in Parliament Square with a megaphone. I would get arrested.

A suggested email campaign would mean us reaching about 3,000,000 people. If 700 of us send an agreed email to 40 people and ask them to forward the message to 40, over three generations we can reach almost 45 million email addresses.

The message would have to be convincing and concise enough for someone to want to forward it.
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Free DVD's Reply with quote

Flamesong wrote:
Quote:
There is so much more which could be done than some of the tired old methods which seem to get nowhere - often because (and I know most people will relate to this) you give people a DVD or a book or a leaflet and when you ask them if they have watched it or read it two months later they just haven't been ärsed. I cannot begin to estimate how much stuff I have given out and how little effect much of it seems to have had.

Up until July of 2005, I shared flamesong's frustration ...until I reflected upon my own experience.

Over the previous three years, I had been given or sent (unsolicited) a whole bunch of DVD's, CD-ROM's and other material on a range of subjects from Free Energy to some of the most esoteric material that you could possibly imagine. The one thing that (almost) all of this material had in common, was that it sat on a shelf or in a drawer ... unwatched or unread!

In contrast, I had shelves full of material that I had purchased over the same period .... all of it duly watched or read, often multiple times!

The Eureka moment was realising the concept of 'perceived value'. This is the psychological phenomenon that seems to make it difficult for people, in post-modern western society, to value anything which we have not worked for or paid for.

Copies of Confronting The Evidence were delivered to every household in the Sedgefield constituency, prior to the May 2005 General Election; I would suspect that most remain unwatched.

Anthropologists have established that this principle is the opposite experience from that of indigenous cultures, where gifts are held in the highest regard.

As a consequence of this realisation, I have subsequently encouraged that any 9/11 related material be 'sold'. Since applying this principle, my 'hit rate' has increased dramatically.

Most people will readily exchange £2-3 for a DVD, if they have any real interest in the subject. This enables the copying process to be properly funded and, believe it or not, almost guarantees that the DVD will be watched!

Giving DVD's away might make you feel good ... but my experience would suggest that it is seriously ineffectual as a means of spreading the word.

Ian R. Crane
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will stick my neck out here slightly and ask why produce DVDs. Surely, simply copying WMV files means you can fit 5 or 6 documentaries on to one disc and people will get more for their money.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi TWSU3,

As a 911 activist and campaigner I do share your frustration, and the content appears to be genuine, however????!!!!

Your profile on here sadly reveals very little however I note that you joined the forum in Jan 2006 and have only just recently started blogging.

I'd be most interested to read what 911 activism youve done over the last 7 months. I've reported most of my contribution to the cause within the 500 plus blogs on here.

You state:-

Quote:

Dont you mean "if you are willing then get out there on the streets amongst the grassroots public"

There are hundreds of armchair 911 supporters, many are on here, including Flamesong who I have met and who has a great interast in monitoring, recording the movement, and critising those who are 911 activists The last occasion being at the Condoleesa Rice visit at Blackburn when 911 Cumbria activists were 911 leafleting the public, plus Moz, dh and a London activist!

I do respect those who choose not to come out of their comfort zone/have the balls to do so and support 911 campaigning or activism however I do realise that the the success of the 911 truth campaigning is based on creating awareness at the grassroots level and the creation of a peaceful V for Vendatta style march on Westminister.

I salute anyone Salute who makes a positive contribution to the cause of 911 truth, however large or small. I have pasted this before and think it is apt for this thread (copied from David Ickes website):-

Quote:
THE BOY AND THE STARFISH
Vision without action is merely a dream.
Action without vision just passes time.
Vision with action can change the world.

THE BOY AND THE STARFISH

Once upon a time, there was a wise man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing. He had the habit of walking along the beach before he began his work. One day he was walking along the shore; as he looked down the beach, he saw a human figure moving like a dancer.

He smiled to himself to think of someone who would dance to the day, so he began to walk faster to catch up. As he got closer, he saw that it was a young man and the young man wasn't dancing, but instead, he was reaching down to the shore, picking up something and very gently throwing it into the ocean.

The young man paused, looked up and replied, "Throwing Starfish into the ocean."

"I guess I should have asked; why are you throwing Starfish into the ocean?"

"The sun is up and the tide is going out and if I don't throw them in they'll die."

"But young man, don't you realize that there are miles and miles of beach and Starfish all along it, you can't possibly make a difference!"

The young man listened politely, then bent down, picked up another Starfish and threw it into the sea, past the breaking waves." It made a difference for that one."

His response surprised the man, he was upset, he didn't know how to reply, so instead he turned away and walked back to the cottage to begin his writings.

All day long as he wrote, the image of that young man haunted him; he tried to ignore it, but the vision persisted. Finally, late in the afternoon, he realized that he the scientist, he the poet, had missed the essential nature of the young man's actions. Because he realized that what the young man was doing was choosing not to be an observer in the universe and watch it pass by, but was choosing to be an actor in the universe and make a difference. He was embarrassed.

That night he went to bed, troubled. When morning came, he awoke knowing that he had to do something; so he got up, put on his clothes, went to the beach and found the young man; and with him spent the rest of the morning throwing Starfish into the ocean.

You see, what the young man's actions represent is something that is special in each and every one of us. We have all been gifted with the ability to make a difference. And if we can, like the young man, become aware of that gift, we gain through the strength of our vision the power to shape the future.

And that is your challenge, and that is my challenge. We must find our Starfish, and if we throw our stars wisely and well, I have no question that the 21st century is going to be a wonderful place.

Remember:
Vision without action is merely a dream.
Action without vision just passes time.
Vision with action can change the world.

IMO the London event provides an opportunity for armchair 911 campaigners to show their commitment to a worthy cause.

I will put some past thread links on here later when I retrieved them. I have a 911 campaign project which I have yet to do however I need help and have not yet found it. PM me TWSU3 as you may be the man or woman to make it happen!

Happy 911 truth creating and well done with the placement of those stickers. What area of the country can we look out for them to appeer in(PM me)?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Ian, I have to agree with you on that point, it is absolutely true.

Several years ago I spent almost a year creating a full colour, 120 page catalogue for a catering equipment supplier. Even though they had every intention of giving it away, I suggested that we put a price on the back to give it perceived value. The feedback which I received from the company suggested that customer comments reflected this.

There are a lot of lessons which can be learned from the ugly world of marketing - I tried to share my experience in the early days of campaigning but having been frequently ignored I soon learned that I could save a lot of energy by keeping my mouth shut.

It is very true that the information is what is most important but if that information is disregarded or discarded it is worthless. I don't wish to undervalue the efforts made by so many in their attempts to get the information out but it is vital that their message is packaged in a marketable way which is clear, concise and attractive.

Last night I tried to watch a presentationn by an internationally renowned 9/11 activist which I had to turn off because the video and audio quality made the exprience very uncomfortable - I had sat through it before because of my intense interest in the subject. I then tried to listen to an audio recording of a discussion between two people both of whom will be known to most members of this forum. The quality was truly appalling. Not only was it badly recorded, it didn't show any evidence of pre or post production and the frequent incidents within it which highlighted this were not even edited out.

I have no doubt that seasoned, commited campaigners can and do endure material like this in order to extract fresh information - but the audience we are trying to reach are not commited. They are in all liklihood skeptical of what we are trying to communicate. Trying to persuade them to read a poorly presented photocopied diatribe or watching a DVD which takes two hours to arrive at anything remotely interesting to a new viewer (I'm talking about Confronting the Evidence) will only put them off.

There are obvious exceptions to this - and as they say, the exception proves the rule - most notably Loose Change and the Deception Dollar.

The idea of putting video files onto a data disk is all very economical but makes the job of getting the media watched all the more difficult. Without commitment the more difficult the process, the greater the challenge, the more impossible the task. Furthermore, there are dozens of different file formats which in themselves incorporate different standards. I'd vote for DivX and you'd vote for WMV and the iPod people would want mp4. I already had this debate vicariously with Jimmy Walter. There is no resolution to it and as (I am certain) more people have access to a DVD player than a computer the DVD has to be primary medium. There is no reason why media files cannot be added to the disk in a separate data folder if required.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi TWSU3,

Here is one of my favourite campaign links:-

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=474

For ideas/inspiration there are 19 pages on the Forum "campaigning" section. All articles blooged on here are archived and provide an excellent source of reference for info and activism ideas.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: MESSAGES ON MOTORWAYS Reply with quote

Hi Pikey

It would cheer me up no end to see lots of 911 messages on moterway bridges etc - however i have yet to see even one

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did mention in a thread about a month ago that the American's are very good at putting messages on motorway bridges and I did mention that we should do the same...
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWSU3,

Perhaps you need to do a bit more travelling on the motorway.

I have seen photographs of huge 911 posters on motorway roundabouts in a Cumbria freely distributed paper delivered to 20,000 Cumbria homes. The poster read "www.911truth.org"

Perhaps you could become a doer instead of a goader!

Peace & truth

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: