FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lets speculate on the towers not having explosives
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Lets speculate on the towers not having explosives Reply with quote

How do explain the following picture?

This isn't a trick question.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Ask Jay Ref Reply with quote

Jay Ref has already explained:

"the kinetic energy from the force of tens of thousands of tons of building dropping on and instantly overloading the next floor was equivalent to many tons of tnt going off. "
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Lets speculate on the towers not having explosives Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
How do explain the following picture?

This isn't a trick question.

Well it was hit by a fully loaded 767 going over 500mph. Rolling Eyes

Then it burned...then it fell...

All of which obviously happened and was observed by thousands of eyewitnesses.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Whereas the explosives theory is too complex. It requires many techs working day and night to wire the towers without anyone ever noticing what they were up to. Then it requires the airliners to not damage the pre-set wiring...and also to not ignite any charges too early.

All of which is not obvious, was seen by no one, and left no evidence.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now let's speculate on the towers HAVING explosives. How do you explain the aforementioned picture?
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While you speculate about the Towers having explosives in them could you also let us know exactly what type it was?

TNT or Termite?

Oh and how it all got there.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you look around the web and actually research the footage of eyewitness accounts of people being interviewed, there are lots of examples of people saying quite clearly and they sound sure to me that they hear explosions. not just people ,but firemen and news reporters to, and from all the major networks like cnn, however these clips where all only played once, why? they seemed to be reporting explosions then as if issued with a command stop reporting the explosions ever since. i suppose some guy took some news footage voiced it over with that persons voice then put the text on the newsreport that says EXPLOSIONS REPORTED. and then made all their mouths move in conjuntion with the words. these people tell a differant story and are ignored and the media will not play these clips which is why you can only find them on web pages. in a court of law these claims would be considered evidence, which is being withheld for no good reason seeing as though theres suppose to be no conspiracy. also these people saying explosions no longer make it a conspiracy theroy, as evidence means something is possible not a theory. if you heard a gunshot but did'nt see anything and someone had been murdered and the police found out that you had heard a gunshot are you suggesting that the police would just simple ignore you and never take what you heard into account, well thats what happened on 9/11. and explosions were heard before the collapses, if eyewitness accounts at the time of the events are nothing then i pity the justice service.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just the reply I was expecting from Jay Ref - hardly defensible.

Were those planes fully loaded with fuel? Given that they were less than half full with passengers, it would hardly have appeared to be a profitable flight, would you agree? Fuel costs money yer know!
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
Now let's speculate on the towers HAVING explosives. How do you explain the aforementioned picture?

Very easily !!!!!!!! Very Happy

The only way this could have been observed, is through a huge amount of power. If there were no explosives how do you explain chunks of debris being lifted up and away from the collapse that is so blatantly obvious?
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Not enough energy Reply with quote

I think Jay Ref is suffering from a lack of available energy!! Trouble is, I don't think he is sufficiently converse in the principles of physics to fully understand.

And on the principals of physics, another mind experiment to think about. Hold on to the end of an iron bar, let's say a crowbar. Then hold a lighted lighter under the far end, notice anything? Yup, it doesn't melt, and not only that, you can still hold on to it at the end furthest away from the lighter. Now think about just how hot those steel support members got from the burning jet fuel? Thinking hard enough Jay Ref? Yup, you've run out of energy again, they haven't heated up all the way along the supports.

So how come the steel supports were so hot they melted? After all, firemen could get up the towers without being incinerated, and there were some unfortunate victims visible at the damage holes, victims of war criminals who appear, in my opinion, to be trying to escape justice for this atrocity.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think Jay Ref is suffering from a lack of available energy!! Trouble is, I don't think he is sufficiently converse in the principles of physics to fully understand.

He understands all right. So do all the other apologists for mass murderers. He is not here to convince anyone of the absurd official fairytale. His postings are to confuse anyone in doubt who comes here for an alternative view to that pushed by the mainstream. Evil.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark wrote:
if you look around the web and actually research the footage of eyewitness accounts of people being interviewed, there are lots of examples of people saying quite clearly and they sound sure to me that they hear explosions. not just people ,but firemen and news reporters to, and from all the major networks like cnn, however these clips where all only played once, why? they seemed to be reporting explosions then as if issued with a command stop reporting the explosions ever since. i suppose some guy took some news footage voiced it over with that persons voice then put the text on the newsreport that says EXPLOSIONS REPORTED. and then made all their mouths move in conjuntion with the words. these people tell a differant story and are ignored and the media will not play these clips which is why you can only find them on web pages. in a court of law these claims would be considered evidence, which is being withheld for no good reason seeing as though theres suppose to be no conspiracy. also these people saying explosions no longer make it a conspiracy theroy, as evidence means something is possible not a theory. if you heard a gunshot but did'nt see anything and someone had been murdered and the police found out that you had heard a gunshot are you suggesting that the police would just simple ignore you and never take what you heard into account, well thats what happened on 9/11. and explosions were heard before the collapses, if eyewitness accounts at the time of the events are nothing then i pity the justice service.

Did the jetliners explode when they hit the towers?

Obviously; yes they did.

So they must have been wired with thermate right?

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Ahh... Jay Ref, you surfaced from your hole to entertain us all again.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Not enough energy Reply with quote

spiv wrote:

Pseudo-intellectuals should not be arrogant. You simply have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote:

And on the principals of physics, another mind experiment to think about. Hold on to the end of an iron bar, let's say a crowbar. Then hold a lighted lighter under the far end, notice anything? Yup, it doesn't melt, and not only that, you can still hold on to it at the end furthest away from the lighter. Now think about just how hot those steel support members got from the burning jet fuel? Thinking hard enough Jay Ref? Yup, you've run out of energy again, they haven't heated up all the way along the supports.

Is this how a moron impresses other morons? You should stick to needling your own kind...I am not so easily impressed.
Quote:

So how come the steel supports were so hot they melted? After all, firemen could get up the towers without being incinerated, and there were some unfortunate victims visible at the damage holes, victims of war criminals who appear, in my opinion, to be trying to escape justice for this atrocity.

Only other CTers say the steel melted...much like only CTers say the planes were "vaporized". If you actually took the time to read something other than CT sites you may have read this.

Page down to the section called:
"Structural Fire Response And Collapse Analysis"
-Dr. John L. Gross and Dr. Therese P McAllister

Of course if you actually did real research you'd have read this by now....
so Mr. Pseudo-intellectual...you know more about physics than these NIST researchers?

-z

spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Irritated Reply with quote

Oh dear, looks like Jay Ref is a tad irritable today, obviously got out of his bed on the wrong side before going to work around 9am American time.

No Jay ref, I've not been on too many CT sites, except this one oddly enough. I figured out that the 9/11 event, and Bush's so called "war on terror" was a deception long before I came on this site.

Just like I firmly believe that the current "murdering plot on a massive scale" of blowing up waves of aircraft from London to America last week is a fraud. I am betting on all these people just being quietly released once the media furore has died down.

What puzzles me is why, knowing of the plot the Sunday before the police raids here in the UK, Blair rings Bush about it and then goes on his holidays. Very odd, considering this thing was supposed to be bigger than 9/11. (Reminds me of just how cool and relaxed Bush looked as he sat reading a book about Nanny goats in that school for 20 minutes, with the Secret Service knowing he could be a target!!!)

Can't see Churchill going on his holidays when there was a "war" on.

Anyway, keep on amusing us, I like it, as you cement my convictions and beliefs the longer you go on.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Irritated Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
Oh dear, looks like Jay Ref is a tad irritable today, obviously got out of his bed on the wrong side before going to work around 9am American time.

No Jay ref, I've not been on too many CT sites, except this one oddly enough. I figured out that the 9/11 event, and Bush's so called "war on terror" was a deception long before I came on this site.

So you are working from pre-concieved notions and paranoia instead of actual research...got it!

Quote:

Just like I firmly believe that the current "murdering plot on a massive scale" of blowing up waves of aircraft from London to America last week is a fraud. I am betting on all these people just being quietly released once the media furore has died down.

This may, or may not be. See; I don't predict the future based on nothing more than my own assumptions. I'm happy to await actual information. I'll happily revisit your prediction though in a few months to see how you do.
Rolling Eyes
Quote:

What puzzles me is why, knowing of the plot the Sunday before the police raids here in the UK, Blair rings Bush about it and then goes on his holidays. Very odd, considering this thing was supposed to be bigger than 9/11. (Reminds me of just how cool and relaxed Bush looked as he sat reading a book about Nanny goats in that school for 20 minutes, with the Secret Service knowing he could be a target!!!)

Can't see Churchill going on his holidays when there was a "war" on.

Anyway, keep on amusing us, I like it, as you cement my convictions and beliefs the longer you go on.

Did you read the NIST report?? Have you bothered looking at the links to the analysis of the collapses?

Apparently not. It's not really your bag is it? It's so much more fun and less work to just tell lies...yeah...some truth movement you guys have here.

What amazes me and keeps me coming back is that I find the level of stupidity and dishonesty here astounding. You guys plumb new lows nearly every day.

-z

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

The only way this could have been observed, is through a huge amount of power. If there were no explosives how do you explain chunks of debris being lifted up and away from the collapse that is so blatantly obvious?

How much explosives were required to create this huge amount of power?
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:

So why can't you explain that picture if there were no explosives used?
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
scubadiver wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

How much explosives were required to create this huge amount of power?

LOL!
Now there's a loaded question that scuba set himself up for! Laughing

A dilemma of his own making:

• Horn #1: "Huge amount of power" = huge amount of explosives. So how does one get so many explosives into the towers unseen? (side note: "thermite/thermate" is NOT explosive)

• Horn #2: Smaller more manageable amount of explosive ≠ "huge amount of power". Now it's easier to get explosives in...but no longer explains the picture in question.

You did it to yourself scuba... Your explaination makes no logical sense. Congratulations, you are in full agreement with "da movement"

-z

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

So why can't you explain that picture if there were no explosives used?

1/2 X mass X velocity^2 = a huge amount of energy

How many tons of explosives do you suppose that you'd need to explain the picture?
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not an expert on explosives which I freely admit so I was posing an open question on how that picture can be explained

I did start the thread with the assumption that explosives were not used since the both of you (JR and CS) always maintain that position so I am giving you the chance to defend your position and put forward an argument why explosives were not used and how you may explain that picture within that argument.

Since neither of you managed to do that and cleverly switched this thread to make us prove how explosives were used it clearly indicates you have no evidence or explanation to defend your position.

Quote:

What amazes me and keeps me coming back is that I find the level of stupidity and dishonesty here astounding. You guys plumb new lows nearly every day.

That means your explanation for the way those buildings collapsed in the way it did should be soooooooo easy for you, yet you can't even bothered to come up with an explanation for that picture if no explosives were used.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
Since neither of you managed to do that and cleverly switched this thread to make us prove how explosives were used it clearly indicates you have no evidence or explanation to defend your position.

I explained it already. The explanation is so simple, though, that it's easy to miss. I'll explain it again:

For a more in-depth and expanded explanation, see:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=18125#18125
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are missing my point. It isn't the amount of energy that is expended. We can both agree.

My question is: how do you explain HOW the energy is expended given the picture at the top of this thread if explosives were NOT used.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
You are missing my point. It isn't the amount of energy that is expended. We can both agree.

My question is: how do you explain HOW the energy is expended given the picture at the top of this thread if explosives were NOT used.

I envision a number of things going on. Some piece snapped under tension (like catapulting a pencil from your fingers). Some of the crushed and broken debris ricocheted (like a waterfall crashing on rocks below). Some material was forced out by compressed air (like a pop gun). Some debris exploded or was ejected after getting smacked by larger debris (like a bat hitting a ball).

These are all things that are intentionally minimized in a controlled demolition.

How would you expect the debris to behave in such a collapse?
Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blimey - that 50mb NIST document is taking a while to download. once it is I will take a read.....
Which country is the very best?
and in the land of rape and honey,
you prey" Al Jourgensen
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
Im not an expert on explosives .

No you are not, you are somebody who is promoting and believing that perfectly innocent people are complacent in the mass murder of their own countrymen.

Proud of yourself?
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
scubadiver wrote:

No you are not, you are somebody who is promoting and believing that perfectly innocent people are complacent in the mass murder of their own countrymen.

Proud of yourself?

Can you clarify?
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:
scubadiver wrote:

Proud of yourself?

Can you clarify?

Sure.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3281
Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok read that NIST document and I have to say - its way over my head!

What I can glean is that it is one of many documents on the collapse and that one focuses on the fires and the way they spread. From what I can gather, they used software to simulate the fires and got results that were not wholly accurate to the fires shown on the photo's they supplied. I do intend to get all the other parts of their reports to get a fuller picture of the NIST account - I just hope they aren't as big (50mb) as that one is.

As a side point, it takes a lot of skill to get a 164 page PDF to be 50MB in size. Its a good thing I have 8mb DSL or I probably wouldn't have bothered - like I suspect many people won't.

Which country is the very best?
and in the land of rape and honey,
you prey" Al Jourgensen
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooter,

I have read the NIST final report on the collapse of the Towers. It is not one of many; it is universally accepted by the entire scientific community as fact.

Before this final report was produced, there was draft report after draft report, put out into the public domain. All these reports were subject to close and minute scrutiny. All criticism and input was welcome from anywhere.

This scrutiny was analysed and either taken onboard or dismissed as irrelevant, before the final, peer reviewed report was published.

Please get rid of the notion that this report was produced behind closed doors, without any sort of public consultation. It was not, it as the full backing of the entire scientific community
gordon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds simple.
But,
1/2 X mass1 X velocity1^2 = a huge amount1 of available energy

1/2 X mass2 X velocity2^2 = a huge amount2 of unexpended energy

Actual energy used = huge amount1 - huge amount2 = Energy used for all demands in the collapse.

Gordon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: