FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 NYC and London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tfayaz
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: 9/11 NYC and London Reply with quote

Hi guys, I'm new to this so apologies for putting this if something has already been planned for the day.

On 911 the Louder Than Words guys will be over at Ground Zero giving away 10,000 free DVD's of Loose Change to those who are interested and have questions. They will be there not to argue, not to make noise, purely to enlighten people. Everyone will be addressed as Sir and Ma'am, so to be as polite as possible.

Whatever are the plans for the 10th, 11th and 12th, I will be in attendance and am looking forward to meeting all who are there. I was wondering whether we should do something of this sort? I know there's supposed to be a march, but would the march consist of people holding up banners like "911 was an inside job" or will it be more along the quiet lines?

I only ask because maybe there should be a mutual reflection of what's going on in New York? We've all been affected by what happened on that day and since, but maybe we should do something of the same sort as New York.

Please don't shoot me for suggesting it, I merely want to get some ideas across.

How about we give away copies of Loose Change, Terror Storm and whatever else? What do you guys think about that? People will remember there was some sort of gathering/march but to keep them asking questions it's best to give them something that they can take home with themselves.

I'm new to this so please be nice in responding Smile
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tfayaz,

welcome. Thanks for your thoughts.

There are a number of events happening on the weekend. There is the David Ray Griffin talk on the 9th, a national get together during the day of the 10th, a gig in the evening(I will confirm the acts in the next day or so but have 5 pretty much confirmed already). On the Monday we will hold a demo outside the US embassy.

We are having a London meeting tonight to iron out all the technicalities. If you are around let me know and I will find the details for you.

Cheers
Andy

ianrcrane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Free DVD's Reply with quote

Hi tfayaz,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your suggestion. Yesterday morning, I posted the following response to a similar proposal regarding the distribution of free DVD's.

Flamesong wrote:
Quote:
There is so much more which could be done than some of the tired old methods which seem to get nowhere - often because (and I know most people will relate to this) you give people a DVD or a book or a leaflet and when you ask them if they have watched it or read it two months later they just haven't been ärsed. I cannot begin to estimate how much stuff I have given out and how little effect much of it seems to have had.

Up until July of 2005, I shared flamesong's frustration ...until I reflected upon my own experience.

Over the previous three years, I had been given or sent (unsolicited) a whole bunch of DVD's, CD-ROM's and other material on a range of subjects from Free Energy to some of the most esoteric material that you could possibly imagine. The one thing that (almost) all of this material had in common, was that it sat on a shelf or in a drawer ... unwatched or unread!

In contrast, I had shelves full of material that I had purchased over the same period .... all of it duly watched or read, often multiple times!

The Eureka moment was realising the concept of 'perceived value'. This is the psychological phenomenon that seems to make it difficult for people, in post-modern western society, to value anything which we have not worked for or paid for.

Copies of Confronting The Evidence were delivered to every household in the Sedgefield constituency, prior to the May 2005 General Election; I suspect that most remain unwatched.

Anthropologists have established that this principle is the opposite experience from that of indigenous cultures, where gifts are held in the highest regard.

As a consequence of this realisation, I have subsequently encouraged that any 9/11 related material be 'sold'. Since applying this principle, my 'hit rate' has increased dramatically.

Most people will readily exchange £2-3 for a DVD, if they have any real interest in the subject. This enables the copying process to be properly funded and, believe it or not, almost guarantees that the DVD will be watched!

Giving DVD's away might make you feel good ... but my experience would suggest that it is seriously ineffectual as a means of spreading the word.

Ian R. Crane
tfayaz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian,

Many thanks for your welcome and for the message.

I am glad to have some sort of feedback regarding my questions and suggestions.

Regarding the DVD's, I'm pretty sure if we freely handed them out then I'm sure there would be a negative response as people wouldn't watch it. However, I do believe that we should take copies of things along because there are some "I'm not sure" people who just need to watch something, read something or hear something about the truth.

This will be a very good way of informing people as I'm pretty certain that there will not be enough time or people to actually talk to every single person who is interested in finding out more. Let's stick to the select few who will actually take something from it.

All in all, I'm happy to or not to do that. All the input is very much appreciated and as this is a first time for me, I'm open to any guidance.
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: London 9/11 Group Meeting Reply with quote

Hey tfayaz

The London 9/11 Group have a meeting scheduled for tonight at:

The Counting House pub,
Cornhill, London EC3

(a very short walk from Bank Tube Station), at 7pm.

The meeting will be discussing the events planned for the weekend of Sept 9/10/11.

Sat Sept 9 – David Ray Griffin at Conway Hall – see www.911truthtotnes.com

Sun Sept 10 – 9/11 Truth Gathering at Mass, Brixton

Mon Sept 11 – Assembling at American Embassy

Tickets for the DRG event will be on sale at the London meeting and also on-line via the link above.

How about you go along to this meeting, introduce yourself and take the opportunity to discuss your ideas.

Kind regards,

Ian R. Crane
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: