FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IT'S TIME FOR COLLECTIVE ACTION - AND THAT TIME IS NOW
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: We should all "do" whatever we can! Reply with quote

Garcon Warrior said:

Quote:
I admire how fired up you are for the anniversary of 9/11 but do you think your idea is a good thing? I know that theres the saying any publicity is good publicity but seeing 9/11 activists getting arrested on the news I think would be counter productive.

Lindis Percy, whom I know slightly, is an activist (against nuclear weapons) who has made quite a name for herself by regularly appearing on The News, in the press, "getting arrested" - I certainly don't consider this "counter-productive" to her cause!!!

Scubadiver:

Quote:
What I have been doing is reading books on the train on my way to and from work. I was reading "Synthetic terror: made in USA" and I got an obvious look from another passenger.

I am currently reading "The war on truth" to and from work. I aint being very subtle either.

I was on a couple of trains today with some 9/11; 7/7 leaflets with me – I stuck one inside a magazine which was given away on the train, on the next local train, I just left one on the seat when I left, having folded it over and written “Read This!” “Think!” on the back of it!! Maybe the person who picked it up was someone who cleaned the train and just threw it away unread, maybe someone picked it up and read it and thought “What Nutter has left this here?” and threw it away – maybe the person sat opposite you Scubadiver, thinks you’re a “Nutter”! But, what have we to loose here?! This is not my only type of activity, (but I certainly can’t see myself volunteering to be arrested in the near future!). You never know, you can always do something – whatever you are confortable with, methinks! Also, I have a feeling that the more you keep coming across an idea, concept, which may have meant nothing to you previously or you may have been opposed to…..will either make you more opposed to it (!) or have the reverse effect! You never know, the action you are personally tempted to do may fit in with other peoples’ actions whom you don’t even know and may just “tip the balance”’

For example, I had often thought I should read Stephen King’s novel “The Shining” (for various reasons, but mainly because of the very concept of “The Shining” in the film and how they communicate through telepathy), but hadn’t bothered to buy and read it. One day as I travelled to work on the bus I sat opposite someone reading the novel, then coming home that evening I sat on the opposite seat only to find another person sat opposite me, reading a different edition of the book! I bought it the next day!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Jane if you don't think its counter productive why won't you get arrested for the cause?
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Easily answered Reply with quote

Garcon Warrior asked:

Quote:
Well Jane if you don't think its counter productive why won't you get arrested for the cause?

Easy and honest answer: Because I am too big a coward!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't like to get arrested either Jane but I don't go along with the idea that using stickers or any other similar campaign tool is dodgy or that we should ever allow ourselves to afraid of promoting the truth.

One of the main methods of control (besides constantly telling us we are powerless) is, just like in a panopticon, to make us think we are being watched constantly, weather we are or not.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
uselesseater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong
Quote:
There are a lot of lessons which can be learned from the ugly world of marketing

I couldn't agree with this more. If we are to succeed we do need to market ourselves, have slick PR and use tricks the establishment use to make us sell ourselves out.

There is nothing dirty or evil about sophistocated communication, it's just nearly always used for bad purposes.

paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Easily answered Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
Garcon Warrior asked:

Quote:

Easy and honest answer: Because I am too big a coward!

I'm not too big on this sacrificial stuff
It ties you up in time and money and why would you want to give them that
Power to Lindis, I know she's strong, but we know they're coming for us eventually and the best the most of us can do is make ourselves as public as possible while working out strategems to dodge allegiance and the inevitable

lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
I wouldn't like to get arrested either Jane but I don't go along with the idea that using stickers or any other similar campaign tool is dodgy or that we should ever allow ourselves to be afraid of promoting the truth.

This is my first post and i'm unfamiliar with forum discussion so please be patient with me!

I think there may well come a time when it will be a significant benefit for an individual to have a name unmarked by arrests relating to anti war activism. At the present time we can only guess as to how many of our fundamental rights will be violated and what danger we may find ourselves in due to our beliefs and practices. For this reason it would indeed be preferable to avoid being arrested, or for that matter even connected with any dissident group. Unfortunately we have no such luxury. If we want to make a difference we are going to have to take risks. As we all know, our problem now is exposure. The argument for the alternative theory of the events of 9/11 is solid. The facts speak for themselves. I have seen, as i'm sure we all have, complete sceptics revise their opinion in under an hour, once they were pursuaded to ignore the propaganda for a moment and examine the facts. Hopefully one day soon we will reach a critical mass and hundreds of thousands of people will take to the streets in protest and demand answers, but this cannot happen without reaching that critical mass, and if we intend to do that i see only one solution: saturation of every town and city with the information we all possess. Be it by word of mouth, handouts, free DVD's, fly posting, protesting or indeed stickers on cash machines.
I have no desire to spend a night in a police cell, but if that is what it takes to help get the word out, then i consider it a small price to pay. Consider Halifax's cash points covered!

May i also say how good it is to have a platform to voice and hear similar views. I thought i was the only one... Very Happy

gordon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not going to come as a complete surprise to the people on here to learn that the actions of the authorities sometimes betrays their impartiality.
Take the Poll Tax. Thatcher needed to break the resistance, and one of the tactics she wanted to use was to paint the anti poll tax movement as violent. So, take one peaceful demonstration and add violence. Film the violence and show it on TV.
Take Orgreave - miners strike. Same deal, but we are not dealing with housewives here, but miners. So the lunchtime news tells the story of the police attacking miners and the miners fighting back. BUT the evening news has the sequences reversed - they did apologise several years later, so I suppose that makes it ok.
What's the point I am making? We will take casualties. We already have done. There is no need to volunteer. They do the choosing.
If you are chosen, then you know you are effective, but it doesn't make the loss any easier to take. It doesn't mean that you are not effective unless you are being arrested.
The circumstances of a campaign dictate the moves you make. The anti poll tax campaign came down to "Don't Pay", a direct call to break the law - civil law not criminal law but the jails are just the same. At that stage you absolutely KNOW that some people are going to be selected. But there was no alternative route, other than this direct confrontation, that would take the campaign forward. There was confrontation during the miners strike - every day on every tv station - but it was never focused towards anything productive or achievable.
So you have to accept the dictates of circumstances, and use them to their limits.
Don't give them it cheap. Make them work for every move that they make, judicial or otherwise.
You get zero publicity for a breach of the peace unless you work at it, before and after.
So if getting arrested is going to advance the campaign effectively, help yourself. But this time I'll be at the back of the queue.

Gordon.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're careful you wont get arrested for stickering.
Either go late at night or preferably when its really busy out.
I have found that on cashpoints the stickers will be removed wthin 24 hours, probably within 12... Cos of the surface they dont stick well either. (unless you use the plastic bit above it)
Bus Stops stay for ages as do urinals and phoneboxes.
Pedestrian crossings machines are good in a city, just above the button although these usually get taken down quickly as well.
Generally if they dont obstruct something 'vital' like an advert etc they will stay longer.
I suppose it depends on what the cleaners are like and ive noticed in some areas the stickers get torn off in a certain way that makes em still readable and even harder to peel off... [awakened cleaners?].
In the centre of brighton there is still a 'whats this' sticker on a p.crossing torn on the corners but with the picture still evident, 2 months since i put it there. Smile
uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think theres much chance of getting arrested for stickering, we certainly should NOT allow fear of being arrested and thus identified as a 'dissident' prevent us from getting the message out. I think the sitiuation is too grave to worry about keeping our heads down for fear of what might happen if you are arrested and put on some blacklist. There isn't time to be fannying around trying to stay invisible - if we don't get enough people to wake up the 'brave new world', 'hell on earth' system which is to be imposed will not be worth living under anyway so you may as well stick your neck out.

It's the fear generated by the propaganda that says 'you are being watched' which gives the system 70% of it's effectiveness IMHO. It's not possible for them to be watching us all 24/7 unless we were all surveiling each other like in A Scanner Darkly.

lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
I don't think theres much chance of getting arrested for stickering, we certainly should NOT allow fear of being arrested and thus identified as a 'dissident' prevent us from getting the message out.

I agree completely, the chances of police wasting their time arresting people for stickering are zero (they have traffic fine revenue to generate after all), but stickering is only one method. If enough of us get out there and achieve the coverage that is necessary, it is likely to gain police attention, particularly if large scale fly posting and motorway bridges are used. We can sticker all we want (and its a necessary tactic) but i think ultimately the motorways and large billboards are vital for maximum attention. If people see the same message delivered in multiple formats in different places they will start to wonder what all the fuss is about. Just as with the free DVD's it draw's attention when people are seen to be taking their own time and money to get a message out.

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Free DVD's Reply with quote

ianrcrane wrote:

The Eureka moment was realising the concept of 'perceived value'. This is the psychological phenomenon that seems to make it difficult for people, in post-modern western society, to value anything which we have not worked for or paid for.

Copies of Confronting The Evidence were delivered to every household in the Sedgefield constituency, prior to the May 2005 General Election; I would suspect that most remain unwatched.

Anthropologists have established that this principle is the opposite experience from that of indigenous cultures, where gifts are held in the highest regard.

As a consequence of this realisation, I have subsequently encouraged that any 9/11 related material be 'sold'. Since applying this principle, my 'hit rate' has increased dramatically.

Most people will readily exchange £2-3 for a DVD, if they have any real interest in the subject. This enables the copying process to be properly funded and, believe it or not, almost guarantees that the DVD will be watched!

Giving DVD's away might make you feel good ... but my experience would suggest that it is seriously ineffectual as a means of spreading the word.

Ian R. Crane

I hadnt considered the effect of perceived value, however, if i was to try and sell DVD's even for 2-3 quid i know i wouldnt sell any. Also, someone would have to be interested in it to spend money on it. I think most have watched what i have given them but either fail to make the connection of how its relevant to them, dont really care outside of themselves or end up quietly informing those they know off the radar which is the most common imo.
Giving them away does make ya feel good but also it reaches people who wouldnt have got the information any other way...
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Free DVD's Reply with quote

Quote:
Giving them away does make ya feel good but also it reaches people who wouldnt have got the information any other way...

I only discovered the wealth of evidence against the official theory because i was given a free DVD. I wouldn't have paid for it as i had no idea of the quality of content. If it hadn't been offered to me for free i might still be oblivious to the cover up; instead i'm burning DVD's.
I see the logic in percieved value, but when you see a guy burning and supplying free DVD's it arouses curiosity.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostpomme,

Welcome aboard the 911 truthseeking ark, its getting rather crowded despite the efforts of the Shills/Trolls who monitor this remarkable top quality professionally moderated website. You'll soon be able to identify who the Trolls/shills are, they've been given their own space here (Critics corner), see if you get them to play ball instead of the man........now thats a challenge for you, nobodys managed it yet!

I've just read your first post here, thats an outstanding debut blog matched by Gordon's contribution.

Well done comrades.

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Pikey,

I noticed the trolls around. Suppose it's good to have an "alternative" opinion present. Good for a laugh anyway.

Cheers for the welcome!

lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If we act together we can put these on every cashpoint machine, every toilet door, every urinal in every public house, every bus stop, train station, tube station, shop window, etc etc. These stickers will be in everybodies face wherever they turn.

It might be worth bearing in mind that the Royal mail door to door service only costs £35 per 1000 leaflets distributed over a one week period. I know it means standing the fee ourselves but a thousand leaflets concentrated in one community would get people talking. And if its delivered with their morning mail its less likely to go straight in the bin.
Alternatively you could post them yourself. I'm going to deliver 1000 in the week running up to the 11th.
Just thought it was worth mentioning.

gordon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you stand for election you have the right to have your election address delivered to every household in the constituency, usually by the Post. Might be worth checking this out for by-elections and particularly local elections where there is no deposit to lose.

Gordon.
uselesseater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostpomme wrote:
Quote:
If we act together we can put these on every cashpoint machine, every toilet door, every urinal in every public house, every bus stop, train station, tube station, shop window, etc etc. These stickers will be in everybodies face wherever they turn.

It might be worth bearing in mind that the Royal mail door to door service only costs £35 per 1000 leaflets distributed over a one week period. I know it means standing the fee ourselves but a thousand leaflets concentrated in one community would get people talking. And if its delivered with their morning mail its less likely to go straight in the bin.
Alternatively you could post them yourself. I'm going to deliver 1000 in the week running up to the 11th.
Just thought it was worth mentioning.

£35 is pretty good. It would take ages to deliver 1000 leaflets.

What would be crucial would be the content of the leaflet and the area they were delivered in. We could really do with the Tavistoc Institute to design us one Very Happy

Is there anywhere on the board specificly for leaflets? Or are they scattered all over?

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:

Is there anywhere on the board specificly for leaflets? Or are they scattered all over?

Ever tried the "Campaigning" forum....?

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=2028

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/sme/content1?catId=600112&mediaId=3100 081

I think there is probably a minimum order of £500 for this service, but I haven't rung the "door to door" number to find out.

i.e. you're probably talking 14000 leaflets - and i think you would have to get those printed to give to Royal Mail too. Not sure though

uselesseater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I saw that post, I was wondering if there were any others which have since drifted off into the past. I'll have a search when I have a minute.

Hmm £500 minimum order is steep for a personal layout but I'm sure we could raise that easily on this board but then there is the cost of printing the leaflets. Any Idea how much 14000 leaflets would cost to print?

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Free DVD's Reply with quote

ianrcrane wrote:

The Eureka moment was realising the concept of 'perceived value'. This is the psychological phenomenon that seems to make it difficult for people, in post-modern western society, to value anything which we have not worked for or paid for.

Copies of Confronting The Evidence were delivered to every household in the Sedgefield constituency, prior to the May 2005 General Election; I would suspect that most remain unwatched.

Anthropologists have established that this principle is the opposite experience from that of indigenous cultures, where gifts are held in the highest regard.

As a consequence of this realisation, I have subsequently encouraged that any 9/11 related material be 'sold'. Since applying this principle, my 'hit rate' has increased dramatically.

Most people will readily exchange £2-3 for a DVD, if they have any real interest in the subject. This enables the copying process to be properly funded and, believe it or not, almost guarantees that the DVD will be watched!

Giving DVD's away might make you feel good ... but my experience would suggest that it is seriously ineffectual as a means of spreading the word.

Ian R. Crane

I agree with that. We had this argument with Jimmy Walter who originally supplied us with the DVD "Confronting the Evidence" for free and insisted that we distribute them for free. He's changed his attitude on this since though, charging us a nominal sum for multiple copies.

But I think that if the end user is going to pay £2 - £3 for a DVD, we should supply them to our distributors buying in bulk for less, so that there is a profit margin to cover their expenses and to encourage them to distribute. Hopefully they will plough back at least some of that profit into the campaign.

Noel
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a friend at the local post office. I'll speak to him tomorrow and see exactly what the minimum orders are nowadays and if there are any short cuts he can advise on.
I had originally planned on printing them myself (i get fairly cheap ink) but i'll call for a local quote tomorrow. Shouldn't think the price will vary too much.
I'll be delivering my leaflets myself regardless. Used to be a postie so i know the local rounds well. I reckon 5m until 11am should do it!

patti
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I am new to this site, and am from the USA. I applaud your efforts, because from where I am sitting, you have said more and done more than most people of this country! The annivesary of the 9/11 is here, and I am hard pressed to find any organized meetings on the movement to uncover the truth.
They do exist, but not in the area of this country where I am at. We have the good ol boy ( southern slang) mantality here. 9/11 & 7/7 were inside jobs. This country should be outraged at the high crimes against the citizens of these countries, committed by the Powers that Be. We all know who I am speaking of! Yet, it has now become unpatriotic and unamerican to even ask questions. The path in which we have started down is most certainly a dangerous one, one that threatens the very constitution in which many good men died for. A country in where freedom of speech is only tolerated if you are Pro main stream propaganda media. In closing... A man once told me Evil can only prevail if good men and women stand and do nothing. You are right it is time to make a stand.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: THE NINEELEVEN.CO.UK OFFICIAL SURVEY???? ANOTHER IDEA Reply with quote

Ok this is it.

We get the committee from this website to frame a series of questions to ask the general public about who they currently thought was responsible for 911.

When the survey is carried out we ask the person being surveyed to watch "Loose Change" after which a follow up survey is done to see if they no longer think "BIN LADED DID IT"

If we all volunteer to survey 20 people we will have a base of thousands
I will survey my community if you care to frame a series of questions.

Who else will do the same?

If the response is then as expected - IE 100% conversion we can blitz the media for some publicity.

You comments please
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: THE NINEELEVEN.CO.UK OFFICIAL SURVEY???? ANOTHER IDEA Reply with quote

[quote="If we all volunteer to survey 20 people we will have a base of thousands
I will survey my community if you care to frame a series of questions.
Who else will do the same?
If the response is then as expected - IE 100% conversion we can blitz the media for some publicity.

You comments please[/quote]

Sounds good, i'm up for that.
Also let us know what your plans are for the stickering. Are we doing our own or downloading from somewhere? Do we have a figure for how many are prepared to do this?

Made some enquiries on the door to door situation.

It's £35 per thousand leaflets with a minimum charge of £500 which equates to something like 15000 leaflets minimum. Also remember that royal mail wont divide them over different areas so if a group of people chip in they will have to agree on the most worthwhile postcodes.
So with 15 people chipping in the delivery cost is £35 each

On the printing side, as you would expect, the fee fell sharply for large order's. (A5 double sided)
£275 - 2000 leaflets
£335 - 4000 leaflets
£450 - 10000 leaflets
£550 - 15000 leaflets (he didn't have a price to hand for 15000 so the last is unconfirmed ball park figure. £600 top side i should think)
This was a small local firm, could be cheaper in Bradford or Leeds.
So, split over 15 people that's £40 quid each for printing.
And i dare say someone will beat that price, but provisionally:

15 people chipping in £75 each gets 15000 leaflets delivered direct by royal mail to the front door.
Granted nobody has £75 quid lying around spare (including me) but... it's 15000 houses.
I'll put £75 in, which leaves 14 people.
The term money where your mouth is comes to mind... Wink

I'll let someone else figure out (AJ?) how we could all make secure payment's and be assured its all above board. Naturally since i've sugested it, it cant be me. Maybe the group could meet once to pay the printer and a second time to pay royal mail.

One last thing, the printers need 7 days to complete and i'm not sure as yet what the order-completion time is for royal mail so i dont know how we're fixed for getting it done for the London weekend.

lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Patti!
Sorry to hear about the lack of coverage where you are. It's pretty poor everywhere but it seems to be growing exponentially. I only found this site a couple of weeks ago myself.
You seem to have identified a need in your area, is there anything you could do? Very Happy

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: STICKERS AND SURVEY Reply with quote

Hi Lostpomme

I can see u are a doer rather than just a talker.

I have printed off the stickers using andrew's layout - got 1400 stickers for £12 at Staples -if you want some posting to you then PM your address
and will send you 200.

Wirh regard to the leaflets and Royal Mail - I wouldn't trust Royal Mail to deliver them. I worked 18 years for the Post Office - it is now run with lots of casual labour - the chances are our leaflets would end up in a ditch.

I have a printer who does a lot of work for my business - he will probably do it cheaper than anybody else - just need to know how many colours are required and I will get a quote.

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS
Leiff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pencil me in.

I am very poor so I cannot afford any more than this, so if we don't get 15 volunteers I'll have to pull out.

If we get more, hopefully it will be less!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks folks.

Co-ordinating payment can be tricky - it's perhaps easier if we work in pairs and do things by post.

I got 3000 single-sided A5 black and white leaflets locally for £31 - quality is basic, but the information is there.

We can deliver them ourselves in our neighbourhood - if you want a wadge of these PM me.

Printing my own stickers costs me about 20p a sheet (1p per sticker). I currently have about 40 sheets of 24 per sheet and about 20 sheets of 8 per sheet.

I have sent out about 50 sheets or more over the last few months. If people want more, PM or e-mail.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: