FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Numbness evident in West Yorkshire - Why??????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Numbness evident in West Yorkshire - Why?????? Reply with quote

London, Bristol, Blackpool (for Christs sake), Cumbria can do it
What the hell's wrong with West Yorkshire?
It grew those supposed 7/7 bomber dupes and MI6's Haroon Aswat didn't it?
So why is it so full of apparently numb people?
You know, activist Mick Dear tried around Leeds to find a venue to host a public meeting with D Shayler and A Machon, but a parish priest is quoted as finding the movement 'whacky' - ie all the venues withdrew
Well, we've got contact with a parent of one of the alleged bombers - is this the problem?
Let's draw this thing out into the light
You know, I attended The West Yorkshire CND Peace and Craft Fair today, in me best '9-11 is a LIE' t-shirt and with a stack of 7/7 and 9/11 leaflets and DVDs
I offered the DVDs at a voluntary donation of £1 believing that monetary contribution may help the people to feel they actually have to watch them
The DVDs were btw Confronting the Evidence, the triple movie Bristol film, In plane Site and Loose Change, and Ian Crane's 9/11-7/7 Connection, the latter which I pushed particularly hard as the most up-to-date and presenting the smoking guns of 7/7 - sorry Ian but you know pirate copies have to be distributed

Anyway as expected there was a lot of resistance from the older peaceniks and the Respect orientated leftists and SWPers
Their mindset is as oblivious to the reality as the TV mind-control numbsters eagerly anticipating the next shot of X-Factor
What in the * is wrong with them?

I was highly delighted at the handful of late-teens and early twenties males who were really responsive and interested - hope for the future yet
To me, the majority of attenders seem to have karmically set themselves up as stone-breakers in the NWO slave-camps of the near future

I did observe a more mature couple reading the leaflets thoroughly, and when I approached them, the guy did say that it was an 'eyeopener'

Well, of course I gave them a couple of DVDs and got their email
There ARE still people out there who have simply missed the point
I don't know how in this age, but there are still people in dissociative states just waiting to be let in
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just keep at it. Good work. Very Happy
Remember there are some who know nothing about the conspiracy. Of course, when they won't at least listen, thats a different matter. Confused
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: West Yorkshire Reply with quote

Well dh

At least I was there at the Peace Fair last Saturday and as you know, I would like to help you in distributing these DVD's.

Otherwise, I am at a loss as to what we can do - maybe just work together in going to as many events as is resonably possible to try to make people aware of the Truth Movement & the DVD's? I think the couple you mentioned who seemed to pause to read the literature after taking the DVD may have been the couple I sat with on the Calderdale STW/Support Palestine stall - as they said they had seen you and got the DVD and that they were very open to the things we were saying.

I am not very "dynamic" and don't seem to have had much effect up here since I went down for the weekend in London! I hoped that when Mick Dear arrived on the scene he could get something moving - but it appears it was not "meant to be" for some reason. I had intended to visit the church in Hyde Park yesterday morning where the (white) vicar with dreadlocks (!) said we are too "wacky" to use his church! - but quite honestly I was too tired when I woke up this morning - I have no car, live in Otley and work in South Leeds (yes, near Beeston, "For Christ's Sake!) and have to get up very early for work and often get home well after 6pm - I don't think I should beat myself up about this! I am wondering now about either visiting the church doing the Christmas holidays (I intend to book a long break!) and/or write to this vicar asking him (in a non-confrontational way - from what I hear of him I greatly admire this guy) why he thinks we are "too Waky" and if he has seriously considered how so much of our “News” may be manipulated and what the consequences of this have upon people?

If anyone living in West Yorkshire is reading this and has any ideas as to what we can do - please contact myself, Jane Pickup Jane.Pickup1@btopenworld.com or dh who wrote the entry which I am responding to here!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duble post.

Last edited by Ally on Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some fool who believes in god calls you wacky, now that is a bit rich!

One uphill struggle we face is getting the various Muslim communities to stop apologising and start asking the police for real proof that the four accused were even at King's Cross on the morning of 7/7. It's very difficult to convince even your best mate when it seems the Muslim community have already accepted guilt for the London bombings.

This is life in Leeds, this is the discrimination, ignorance and hate fuelled by 7/7. I have since convinced all my friends it was a set up but they soon went back to sleep.

IMO the most high profile Muslim/Asian community figures in Britain need targetted with information, they are the ones who can wake up their own communities to question the lies put forward by the Met Police since 7/7.
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments
Graham I think we very few are started on our roll and wont let it rest, and I haven't even bothered so far with the Hebden Bridge area, where I know a large percentage of the population know the score, but have strangely remained singularly quiet about it - a phenomenon yet to be followed up

I may have seemed a bit negative about things, but the Shayler event was not the first thing I've been involved with on this issue in this area that has been rebuffed by people who ought to be onside, but whose fears and prejudices keep them perpetuating the same old worn out paradigms and patterns of thought. It's exasperating that the permanent revolutionists of the war on terror maintain their onward rush, but the 'opposition' are happy walking backwards from the starting gate
No wonder Yorkshire punk culture didn't emerge until about 1981

It was nice that you were at the CND fair Jane, and I know you have a talent for engaging people and talking through issues, which is important and you shouldn't deprecate yourself for inactivity so far. We seem very few and have very little in the way of entry points up to now. As you say we need to keep our eyes open for situations where it is appropriate and comfortable to go in with the relevant information. I personally tend, when pushed to be a bit argumentative and impulsive.
I remember that school sports day on the weeks anniversary of 7/7 which included the silence, at the end of which I just had to address the assembled throng with a rant about 'patsies' and staged events that certainly earned me a few interesting conversations and probably a reputation as a nutter. Oh well, I cant keep my mouth closed when the topics come up nowadays
I agree with you entirely Ally about the guilt-ridden state of the Muslim community. This has been entirely apparent from at least as far back as the Bradford riots of July 2001 (and certainly to the collusive Salman Rushdie shill nonsense of some time earlier - he got a no-go 911 warning) which were an entirely provoked affair, provoked by an unholy alliance of BradMet, the West Yorkshire police, the Bradford Festival committee, the BNP, the National Front, and ,dare I say it, the ANL. All these organisations, along no doubt with duplicitous Muslim leaders, created a situations where the police video unit could collect evidence that was reprinted in the form of photos week after week in the local press and led to the Asian community turning in sons and neighbours to receive long jail sentences
This sent a shudder of guilt and fear through the British Asian community which reiterated events since have confirmed
Tackling this isn't a problem. The Asian community know, underneath and at street-level, and we only have to have a specific and well-planned event to start drawing them in
I've got one in mind which I was going to launch depending on the outcome of the failed Shayler meeting. Well, maybe Mick will reorganise that but failing that I'll go ahead
I know from experience that venues are a problem, but I hope to get something going for the new year
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: We few, we happy few, we band of brothers (AND SISTERS!) Reply with quote

Hi

Well for now all I can say - although it may sound a bit "war like" (I have been to a Careers Event today at the Royal Armouries (!) but I also really love this play (Henry V) is :

Re your comments:

(we very few

We seem very few and have very little in the way of entry points up to now)

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

&

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.!!!!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: We few, we happy few, we band of brothers (AND SISTERS!) Reply with quote

Jane wrote:

Or close the wall up with our English dead.!!!!!

That's the agenda isn't it Jane?
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully the Shayler meetings re-arranged for December 14th in the heart of the so-called bomber nurturing territory
Let's see how this goes down
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Hopefully some of us might just accept a little "educat Reply with quote

Hi Paul

I certainly don't relish the idea of "Close the wall up with the English Dead!" I hope that there are enough real human beings still alive and breathing whom we can "wake up" in this country and beyond to prevent this taking place! Personally I am on the verge of "staggering and falling" after "beating my heart" for so long" against "Some Mad b*'s Wall" but yet I hope that "closing the wall up with the English Dead" is NOT on the agenda!

I will contact you to find out about the new Shayler date - David Shayler and Annie Machon are certainly very active and willing to do their part to help change things - and they are both LIVING PROOF to help us back up our message!

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Hopefully some of us might just accept a little "ed Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
Hi Paul

I certainly don't relish the idea of "Close the wall up with the English Dead!" I hope that there are enough real human beings still alive and breathing whom we can "wake up" in this country and beyond to prevent this taking place! Personally I am on the verge of "staggering and falling" after "beating my heart" for so long" against "Some Mad b*'s Wall" but yet I hope that "closing the wall up with the English Dead" is NOT on the agenda!

I will contact you to find out about the new Shayler date - David Shayler and Annie Machon are certainly very active and willing to do their part to help change things - and they are both LIVING PROOF to help us back up our message!

Well, I just refer to the 80% population reduction material produced long ago. For example, in 1969, at a home appropriations hearing, the US defence department, through its biological division, pleading for tax dollars to develop a disease with the capability of attacking its victims immune system while being resistant to the human immune system's attack. The money was granted. Kissinger wrote a National Security Memorandum in which he discussed the problem of Third World overpopulation - a grave threat to US national security
Ten years later HIV-AIDS breaks out. Essentially an ethnocentrically targetted disease. That's why Israel pulled all those Jews out of Eritrea - to save them from the Africa-wide genocide. Well maybe
I'm sure an wall-filling bunch of English bodies is equally on the cards
That's why we have to keep on doing this

Anyway, as long as it sticks

Meeting with David and Annie in the Humara Centre, situated in the mean streets of Beeston, Leeds, the area that was home to the alleged London "bombers",home to the alleged "bomb factory"

Wednesday 14th December at 6.30pm
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane, Paul , Ally, etc I am sure that you could get together and form a formidable and dedicated 911 Truth group in West Yorks if you network with each other.

Unfortunately many people who register on this forum choose not to divulge their location and this is not helping the formation of 911 truth groups.

When you do form your group try hitting your local University campus in the evening at their socials and bars. See if you can play the dvds Loose Change in the bars..........WOW that would be a breakthrough.

Students tend to be a very open minded group not as conditioned as mind conditioned zombies who are locked in the daily routine of work, eat, sleep.

Dont give up keep trying to create that robots rebellion for the truth of 911!

“A small body of determined spirits fired up by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history”

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the Encouragement! Reply with quote

Hi Pikey

Thanks for your input here! Very Happy

I think that sounds a good idea about contacting the Universities - Students Unions - do you think it would be best to try and contact the Students Union Representatives and ask if we could go there and show the film, or just go there and leaflet them and encourage them to buy the DVD's (we have decided not just to give them away any longer - on the whole! - There will be a small charge!).

If you suggest contacting Union Reps first then I may ask you for advice before sending letter- emails to them as to how to word it!

I keep thinking in terms of "Marketing" and selling our message! I don't mean "selling" so as to make money (but I don't think we should end up broke - (for example anything I buy these days can end up on my credit card on which I am only able to pay the minium ammount each month - so it is insane for me to spend money helping to create DVD's to "give" to people who probaly won't end up watching them, passing them on or giving them back - a small charge may cause them to think enough before they decide to "buy" and thus they may not want to have just wasted their money by throwing the DVD onto a shelf, unwatched, to gather dust!). So in the same way that I want to try to "influence" people to want to buy the DVD (I can't help but think of this as "Marketing!") I also want to think about what we can do to "advertise" our "product! Like presenting the DVD in an attractive way - without skinting ourselves in the process!

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jane,

Your welcome, thats what this website and forum is all about..........help networking!

Sadly the education system has been corporatised. We spoke to a top quality Uni student who was working behind the bar to pay off her student debt as well as completing her course. She explained that she had submitted her dissertation on terrorism and 911 and informed by her tutor not to submit it for assessment if she wanted a first class degree!

Form your group and just go in there and communicate. We gave away our dvds but I agree about your point that its better selling them more likely to be viewed. But most students are cash/asset poor........use your discretion. Give the first few away then as the others approaach you requesting them ask for that small donation and maybe explain that its necessary to provide more for public distribution!

Get in there and make your contacts verbally rather than e mail them.

Hope that my advice helps and keep us informed on how it goes. We are all learning any tips or creative ideas are most welcome. Someone suggested to me about posting in lifts............WOW thats really creative.....ever been in a lift full of people and everyone is silent looking around for something to talk about and avoiding eye contact. Cant bring up about the weather in a lift ..............how about a 911 truth campaign poster to generate some conversation!!!!!!!!

Happy 911 truth campaign creating

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As always positive Pikey
It's just building an energy wave to override ones personal doubts and fears
Cheers for your wise advice
Nemesis
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you go to Hillside Prim School, Beeston, Leeds where M Khan worked ?: they've been told the reality.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: