FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Liquid Bombers Prove: They Hate Our Freedoms!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Liquid Bombers Prove: They Hate Our Freedoms! Reply with quote

By Edgar J. Steele
8-19-6
Muslims were planning to blow up a bunch of jetliners enroute from London to America - or so say George Bush and Tony Blair.

Muslims without tickets.

Muslims without passports.

Muslims without bombs.

Muslims without a clue ... and they aren't the only ones, it turns out. Without a clue, that is.

What kind of bombs? TATP bombs, short for triacetone triperoxide. What's more, Bush and Blair told us that Muslims favor the TATP bomb, mixed on the spot with separate liquids. With that lie, both Bush and Blair foreclosed any possibility that the Muslims involved actually were guilty. With that lie, both Bush and Blair disclosed themselves for the treasonous, lying criminals that they are. Why? Glad you asked.

To Build the Impossible Bomb

You see ... it can't be done. It quite simply cannot be done. Not in any airplane toilet. Not with any resources that might be available aboard any airplane other than Tom Swift's Flying Lab. Not with the time afforded by a Trans-Atlantic flight. And certainly - not by anybody without chemistry lab training and experience - not under the circumstances claimed, anyway.

If Muslims favor TATP bombs - and there is evidence to support the claim that Muslims use TATP bombs - then Muslims who might do so know full well the limitations and hazards inherent to such an explosive. No Muslim in his right mind would attempt what has been claimed, because he would know it can't be done - and, believe me, doing it under any circumstances would require a Muslim in his right mind. At best, the guy simply would kill himself, and do little damage to the plane's toilet. Regardless, nobody would be allowed the opportunity to spend hours in the toilet ... not aboard a jetliner. In a moment, I will prove to you why TATP simply cannot be made aboard jetliners, but first, please be really clear about the significance of that fact: that it conclusively proves Bush and Blair to be lying weasels. Not just dumb. Not just stupid. Lying, treasonous, unforgivable, murdering b******.

TATP or Not TATP? - That is the Question

A friend with a doctorate in chemistry sent me the following:

"According to the official government story, TATP (triacetone triperoxide) was the explosive these conspirators were planning to manufacture aboard the airliners.

"This story is not plausible for a number of reasons, but let's take a quick look at just enough of the science so as not to provide anybody with a guide to making an actual bomb: TATP is made from hydrogen peroxide solution, acetone and sulfuric acid. The reaction can be carried out with just about any concentration, but is best done with concentrated solutions of both peroxide and acetone.

"The peroxide and acetone can be pre-mixed, but the acid must be added, a drop at a time, to the solution, all the while continuously stirring it and keeping it continuously chilled. This step of the process will take several hours, during which the fumes given off will be substantial and quite overpowering, thus a lab-quality air evacuation system is required. (ES: right here, the whole idea of a TATP bomb becomes ludicrous. Difficult in a lab, but impossible in an airplane due to the environment - the toilet - and the time requirement.)

"One then must let the resulting solution stand for an extended period at temperatures above the freezing point, but definitely below 10 Celsius (50 Fahrenheit). Above 10 Celsius, the TATP does not form; instead, diperoxide forms, which is so unstable it cannot be worked with. The time required for the reaction to go to completion is at least 24 hours and often several days.

"Once the TATP forms, it crystallizes as snowflakes from the solution and must be harvested by filtration and the liquid discarded. The TATP then is dried and carefully stored until needed. It must be stored below 10 Celsius or it converts spontaneously to the unstable diperoxide.

"There is neither the time, the workspace nor the other materials required to make TATP on an airliner. The time required, the temperatures required, the workspace required and the need to dry the chemical prior to use preclude this story being reasonable. This chemical process is much more sensitive than making, for example, nitroglycerin."

The technically proficient reading this will recognize that a necessary step has been omitted and some others have been altered in critical ways. None of these purposeful camouflages alter the ingredients or the time, care and equipment required. Nor will I describe how TATP can be fabricated beforehand and then detonated aboard an airliner in flight. After all, though we want to demonstrate the impossibility of what has been claimed, we don't want anybody actually trying this at home - and there really are some genuine whack jobs out there. After all, we elect some of them to public office.

An excellent (and humorous) on-line discussion by British writer Thomas Greene, also as to why TATP simply cannot be made aboard a plane: "Mass murder in the skies: was the plot feasible?" Mr. Greene agrees with my friend, the PhD in chemistry, and concludes his description of the process of creating TATP with: "So the fabled binary liquid explosive - that is, the sudden mixing of hydrogen peroxide and acetone with sulfuric acid to create a plane-killing explosion, is out of the question."

So it's impossible to make TATP as claimed, yet still they confiscate liquids from us, including sodas and baby formula, not to mention toothpaste and, even, lipsticks? Even if possible to make TATP as claimed, the individual smells of peroxide, acetone and sulfuric acid are obvious enough to preclude people having to be shaken down and terrorized by the airport Gestapo in this fashion. You have to wonder: Just exactly what is going on?

Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them

Incidentally, British officials often claim that the "London 7/7" train/bus bombings, without any proof whatsoever, were done by Muslims with TATP in their backpacks. Those explosions, per eyewitnesses, came from beneath the floors, where the explosive had to have been placed earlier, then detonated either remotely or via timer. And Blair fed Bush some of the lies he has been caught out in by so many. Need any more proof that Blair is a liar, as well?

Did you know that, with a huge and increasingly restless Muslim population in England, only 12% of all British Muslims arrested on terror charges ever end up being charged with a crime, while only 2% get convicted, almost always of something minor and never of anything related to terrorism? You heard about the arrests, though, didn't you? Why the difference? Because the war on terror quite simply is a war on us, not on Muslims.

In the government's eyes, we are the terrorists. In the memorable words of my buddy, Al: "The Patriot Act - so named because it was designed to find and eliminate Patriots before they expose how corrupt our government has become." Why does government fear us so? What does it know that we do not? In other words, exactly what is it that our government officials intend to do to us, such that they feel the need to create a police state so as to protect themselves from us?

They Hate Our Freedoms

Don't forget: They hate our freedoms. Bush, Blair and the others, that is. Not the Muslims. However, the Muslims are getting downright pissed about our wading into their countries, either directly or via Israel, then killing and maiming everybody in sight and destroying their villages, roads and cities. The Muslims now have every reason to hate us. Honestly - do you really blame them?

One week after 9/11, in a televised speech to Congress, Bush laid down the mantra - his justification for eternal war: "Americans are asking, why do they hate us? ... They hate our freedoms..."

I nearly puked when I first heard Bush say it. I cannot tell you the response it now provokes, else they would come and take me away, for sure.

Just for fun, click here for an excellent video accounting by MSNBC's otherwise lamentable Joe Scarborough on the verbal and mental acuity of our President.

Bush has run out of the sort of lies that "fool all of the people some of the time." Now he is left only with fooling "some of the people all of the time." Regrettably, those people, who believe anything told them by CNN and Fox News, are beyond our reach because, as comedian Ron White likes to say: "You can't fix stupid!" There is a segment of both America and Britain that quite simply will roll along, believing anything that Bush, Blair and their controlled media have to say.

However, now you and I know better, don't we? In fact, most of us no longer believe anything that Bush and Blair tell us. What's more, we now know better than to believe anything Bush and Blair ever did tell us!

Yes, it has become more than clear why there is so much killing all around the world these days. They hate our freedoms. There's only one problem: "They" are you, Mr. Bush ... you and the other members of the blood-thirsty and oil-hungry Zionist regime running America, Britain, Israel and most of the rest of the Western World these days.

You clearly have demonstrated, Mr. Bush, with your appointment of Zionists and incompetent sycophants (all too often, one and the same) into every crack, crevice and cubby of your administration, with your stacking of the courts, with your abandonment of the rule of law, with your purging of the military officer corps, with your shocking misuse of our military enlisted personnel and with your treasonous disdain for the Constitution ... that it is you who hates our freedoms! You sort of told us the truth back in 2001. What you neglected to mention was that you meant your entire administration and the criminal cabal for which you are but a belly-crawling, lickspittle lackey.

You first proved just whom you meant hated our freedoms with your abysmally-misnamed Patriot Act. With the increasing revelations of your involvement in 9/11, still more of us awakened. Torture. Murder. Illegal spying on us. Now, with event after event, lie after lie, there is a huge number of Americans wise to your lying. And our number grows every day!

To Dream the Impossible Dream

Meanwhile, your days are numbered, Mr. Bush. First, we're going to replace every single Congressman, Republican and Democrat alike, who voted you the right to conduct war in our name without a formal declaration - every single Congressman who voted support for Israel's campaign of genocide against innocent civilians in the Middle East. Lieberman was just the first. Then we're going to impeach and convict you, then remove you from office, for the highest crimes ever committed against America by a sitting President. Then, Mr. Bush, you will be handed over to an appropriate tribunal to be tried for your war crimes. Finally, Mr. President, it will be our singular honor and pleasure to witness your being hanged by the neck until you are dead, as judges like to say, for your unspeakable crimes against humanity, both at home and abroad.

Oh ... and, Mr. Bush? May your soul burn in Hell for all of eternity.

My name is Edgar J. Steele. Thanks for listening. Please visit my web site, www.ConspiracyPenPal.com, for other messages just like this one.

Copyright ©2006, Edgar J. Steele
Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate both the written and audio version of this Nickel Rant among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. The audio version of this Nickel Rant may also be freely used in its entirety by for-profit broadcasting entities, but is not to be included in any recorded format which then is sold to others. The audio version may be rebroadcast, either live or archived on the Internet, either copied or linked directly to my web site, profit and nonprofit alike, so long as it is used in its entirety. In fact, I encourage any and all radio hosts to use it freely.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sort of exposition would be excellent evidence for Michael O'Leary of Ryanair if he ever decides to sue the government.
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link to the actual article is below, just for the record:

http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/theyhate.htm

Peace,

Sonic.

Who will guard the guards?
Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent post!

My 2 pence: David Shayler (and I'm guessing others) has raised doubts that the explosives used on 07/07 were TATP as the injuries inflicted were not common with this type of explosive.

Cheers for that info Smile

Which country is the very best?
and in the land of rape and honey,
you prey" Al Jourgensen
boostah
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx for post
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Still sounding sceptical Reply with quote

Forgive me for sounding still sceptical, but there is a great fanfare going up in the media that 11 of these alleged bombers have today been charged.

Now I admit I have only listened once to the two who are from the CPS and the Met. However, Peter Clarke, head of London police's anti-terrorist branch, said police had seized a huge amount of equipment and evidence, including "martyrdom videos" -- an apparent reference to testaments by would-be suicide bombers -- in 69 searches of houses, businesses, vehicles and open spaces.

They had found bomb-making equipment, chemicals including hydrogen peroxide, electrical components and documents. Police also seized more than 400 computers, 200 mobile telephones and 8,000 memory sticks, CDs or DVDs. The evening news was stating stuff like "if the content of the all the computer files seized were all printed out, it would fill Scotland Yard". Well, so would the contents of my computer I'm typing from now.

Now the "martyrdom videos" may sound odd I admit, although kids with a digicam record all sorts of strange things (see some of the on 'You Tube'), but these people are in their teens and early twenties, and the stuff seized sounds to me like the sort of thing I would expect these young people to have. Indeed, I could find all these things in my own home. Although I don't use it myself, I am sure I could find hydrogen peroxide amongst my wife's things!!

Am I also going to be under suspicion as a terrorist, indeed, are you?? Sorry, but I have got a creepy 'orrible feeling here, am I alone? I think there is so much pressure being placed upon the police, I just hope that natural justice, impartial and thorough investigation has not 'gone out of the window'!!
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you read down to the paragraph I have underlined, you will see that even Reuters is suggesting the account is unusually detailed. I guess a lot of people will surely "smell a rat".

LONDON (Reuters) - Eight British Muslims were changed on Monday with plotting to blow up planes after police found bomb-making equipment, suicide notes and "martyrdom videos".

Three others were charged with terrorism-related offences by police investigating a suspected plot to attack several airliners flying from Britain to the United States.

U.S. officials have

(Advertisement)
said the plot to use liquid explosives could have caused a disaster on the scale of the September 11, 2001 attacks on U.S. cities that killed nearly 3,000 people.
Eight suspects were charged with conspiracy to murder and preparing acts of terrorism, prosecutor Susan Hemming said. They are accused of plotting to smuggle parts of home-made bombs on to planes, then build the bombs and detonate them.

The charges come 13 months after four British Islamist suicide bombers killed themselves and 52 other people at rush hour on public transport in London. Two left videos saying they acted to punish Britain for its foreign policy.

Police said on August 10 they had foiled a plot to blow up planes in mid-Atlantic, alleging that the suspected plotters' goal was "mass murder on an unimaginable scale".

Peter Clarke, head of London police's anti-terrorist branch, said on Monday police had seized a huge amount of equipment and evidence, including "martyrdom videos", an apparent reference to testaments by would-be suicide bombers, in 69 searches of houses, businesses, vehicles and open spaces since then.

They had found bomb-making equipment, chemicals including hydrogen peroxide, electrical components and documents, he said.

SUICIDE NOTES AND WILLS

A 17-year-old man was charged with possessing items useful to a terrorist, including a book on home-made bombs, suicide notes, wills "with the identities of persons prepared to commit acts of terrorism" and a map of Afghanistan, prosecutors said.

Two other suspects, including the mother of an eight-month-old baby, were charged with failing to report the plot, Hemming said.

Those charged are due to appear at a London magistrates' court on Tuesday.

Of the 23 British Muslims arrested in the operation, 11 are being held pending a decision whether to charge them. Another woman was released without charge.

Police said later a court had given them two more days to question one of the 11 uncharged suspects still being held. They now have warrants to hold all of these 11 until Wednesday.

Clarke said the scale of the police investigation was immense and inquiries would "span the globe". The suspected plot was enormous and the inquiry would take many months, he said.

Police also seized more than 400 computers, 200 mobile telephones and 8,000 memory sticks, CDs or DVDs.

The unusually detailed account of the investigation given by police may be aimed at countering scepticism about the probe among some Muslims after several police blunders.
As many as 17 people are also being held in Pakistan over the suspected plot, including at least two British nationals.

The government raised the threat level to "critical" for several days after August 10, imposing tight restrictions on carry-on baggage by airline passengers that caused chaos at major British airports at the height of the summer holidays

peace,

Sonic.
uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they love to throw stuff like 'they are attacking us because they hate our freedoms' which, when you know who they are is completely true.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason I've got a bottle of hydrogen peroxide = it oxygenates doesnt it?
I seem to have a bottle of nail varnish remover for some reason
I've got lots of little bits of electrical bits of components and wires

I've no intention of making a bomb at present

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh,

Read Pseudo-Terror: Nafeez Ahmed. It is easy to see why the government have responded quickly to Michael O'Leary's threat to sue.
Rwhites
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how they caught this suspect in lebanon?

German train bomb suspect arrested in Lebanon
By Noah Barkin

BERLIN (Reuters) - A Lebanese man suspected of planting a bomb on a German train has been arrested after turning himself in to authorities in Lebanon, the German federal prosecutor said on Thursday.

The suspect, identified as 20-year-old Jihad Hamad, is one of two men German authorities believe tried to set off bombs on trains last month in the cities of Dortmund and Koblenz.

The bombs, hidden in suitcases and made with propane tanks and crude detonating devices, failed to go off.

The other suspect, a 21-year-old Lebanese man named Youssef Mohamad E.H., was arrested in the northern German city of Kiel on Saturday as he was apparently attempting to flee the country.

The prosecutor's office said Hamad, who had been hunted by German federal police in recent days, had turned himself in to authorities in Tripoli.

"Based on our understanding, he has since been taken from Tripoli to Beirut," prosecutor Rainer Griesbaum told a news conference in Karlsruhe.

German investigators believe both men, who were filmed by security cameras dragging the suitcase bombs onto trains in Cologne, are part of a broader terrorist organisation.

Griesbaum said police searching Hamad's apartment near Cologne had found gas bottles, cables and tape that may match materials used in the attempted bombings.

The suspect's father Shaheed Hamad, a retired Lebanese army soldier in his 50s, told Reuters in front of the family house in Tripoli he had turned his son in after hearing he was a suspect but could not believe he was part of the bombing plot.

"My son went to study in Germany because of his excellent marks. Is it possible that in six months he became al Qaeda?" he said in disbelief. "If it was true, then may he never return."

EXTRADITION

Germany wants Hamad, whom the prosecutor's office had initially said was 19, extradited. Griesbaum said that process could take months.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel, in an interview with German television station N24, called the arrest a "major success" that resulted from intense cooperation with foreign institutions.

News of the bomb plot has aroused fears that Germany is vulnerable to the kind of deadly attacks on public transport that Britain and Spain have suffered in recent years.

Germany has not suffered a major attack in recent years, but a cell including members of the group behind the September 11 attacks on the United States was based in Hamburg.

Interior Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble this week urged Muslim groups to work with authorities to tackle militancy. He suggested police informers could infiltrate Islamist groups.

German Muslims warned against sidelining their communities because of terrorism fears, saying that would fan radicalism.

"Instead of threatening sanctions or portraying Muslims as scapegoats, politicians must send a signal that we are all part of the same world and we must work together to keep it peaceful," said Aiman Mazyek of Germany's Central Council of Muslims.

(Additional reporting by Alaa Shahine in Beirut, Madeline Chambers and Louis Charbonneau in Berlin)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: