FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

more points.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: more points..... Reply with quote

in the weeks leading upto 911 there was an unusual amout of put options placed of companies directly involved? why was there so much movement on the stocks when this was supposed to be a surprise attack?
why did the secret servise not move bush when they learned that there was an attack as they would not have known he was not a target? why did they break protocal?
after the terrible day why was the crime scene not properly invetigated at all the sites?
why was all the steel moved abroad very quickly?
why if this was a terrible mistake and a failure on the security services side all the people involved within position of power in the government given promotion? why was there no reprimands?

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: more points..... Reply with quote

stav wrote:
in the weeks leading upto 911 there was an unusual amout of put options placed of companies directly involved? why was there so much movement on the stocks when this was supposed to be a surprise attack?

No there wasn't, the levels had previously been higher, so the amount wasn't unusual

Quote:
why did the secret servise not move bush when they learned that there was an attack as they would not have known he was not a target? why did they break protocal?

Move him to where? They waited less than 10 minutes. How quickly should he have been moved and where to?

Quote:
after the terrible day why was the crime scene not properly invetigated at all the sites?

It was. That's where they got all the evidence from, including almost the total mass of the planes, and human remains from the victims.

Quote:

why was all the steel moved abroad very quickly?

It wasn't. It took several months to clear the WTC site, and then the steel went to scrap yards which investigators had full access to.

Quote:
why if this was a terrible mistake and a failure on the security services side all the people involved within position of power in the government given promotion? why was there no reprimands?

Who should've been reprimanded and for what? You can't just say, ooh, somone has to be reprimanded and then pick a couple of dozen people to bust.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

owned Wink
________
juggalo

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: what the hell are you on about jp.... Reply with quote

the levels on the stock movements had not been higher previously, where is your evidence of it. just because you say the opposite to what i say doesn't make it so. show me your links for your evidence as i have previously done, the points i made are all from the list of links which i have posted on here, if you wtach or read the links you will see my evidence, its called research. where is your proof to contradict me.
protocal says that in an attack where there is no known amount of threats, the president should be moved to a secure place for his safety, so that he can make the desicions he needs to make. it was a well known public event that he was there, so why did they think / know he was not a target when it was it the public domain he was there.
the steel did not have full access, alot of the yard s which you talk about was under guard by police/military, bbc reported that. only a few ppl were allowed in and full test were not taken on it, reported afp.
it has taken investagtors years to assemble the evidence and process it before (lockerby) yet it was done to a satisfactory level in months you say.
if you work for a security company and the place you are working at gets robbed on your shift you would expect to get sacked, this security system was watching over every citizen in the usa and it failed. yet ppl got promotions, i dont think that normally happens , do you?

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: what the hell are you on about jp.... Reply with quote

stav wrote:

protocal says that in an attack where there is no known amount of threats, the president should be moved to a secure place for his safety, so that he can make the desicions he needs to make. it was a well known public event that he was there, so why did they think / know he was not a target when it was it the public domain he was there.

Maybe they should have moved him to a safe place sooner, but they didn't. I'm sure if you were in charge, you would see to it that every person responded perfectly to every unexpected situation. But you aren't, so we all just have to live with being human.

Quote:

the steel did not have full access, alot of the yard s which you talk about was under guard by police/military, bbc reported that. only a few ppl were allowed in and full test were not taken on it, reported afp.
it has taken investagtors years to assemble the evidence and process it before (lockerby) yet it was done to a satisfactory level in months you say.

When the Lockerby crash happened, no one knew for sure what made it crash until the wreckage was examined. With the WTC, it was fairly obvious. The only reason the wreckage was examined at all was to answer the question, "Could the collapse have been avoided? Can we make buildings safer in the future?"

Quote:

if you work for a security company and the place you are working at gets robbed on your shift you would expect to get sacked, this security system was watching over every citizen in the usa and it failed. yet ppl got promotions, i dont think that normally happens , do you?

Which people got promotions? Are you certain NO ONE got fired over the security breaches?

If the security is breached because of a systems problem rather than a personnel problem, which is pretty much what happened with 9/11, it would be unreasonable to fire people for negligence. Getting rid of individuals doesn't fix anything if the new employees are simply plugged into the same flawed system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: