FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pikey's Troll Ideas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Pikey's Troll Ideas Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:

This website has been and continues to be under attack by a minority. It could be just one person using different pseudoymns or a small team effort. Analyse JPs blogging for yourself on his profile, its abnormal and obsessive (nobody on here comes anywhere near blogging at that rate). Blogging like that indicates to me that its motivated by money, but theres no point in speculating in giving away our energy. Support for the Trolls on here appears to be zero and the website registration numbers and people signing the petition continues to gather pace!

The website isn't under attack. I am here to criticise your ideas, because, quite frankly, they are wrong. By criticise I don't mean the automatic denial of anything you post, but the reasoned argument against those ideas.

You assume that the support for the "trolls" is zero, but you fail to recognise that the "trolls" represent the thoughts of the scientific and engineering communities. Your theories don't stand up to scrutiny.

Quote:
Our energy is best focused on our objective and the start of this thread by a creative free thinking fellow human being is testament to that.

The creation of the critics corner was IMO a professional, fair and reasonable reaction by top quality moderators to look after the interests of the website and the global 911 truth movement.

Interesting. I see it as a way of keeping critics out of threads so that they can be peddled as truth, because no-one can speak against them. Imagine the situation if somone signs up, starts a thread about there being no planes. Do you criticise them? No, for then you belong in the critics corner. You can't argue with a fellow truther, for that is the mark of the troll.

Quote:

The intimidators, or Trolls/Shills (JPs personalised image, a disguised combat soldier is hardly something you would associate with peace, justice or truth........... more like intimidation and fear).

It's actually a photo of myself.

Quote:
We need a non tolerance clear policy statement regarding management of the Trolls. Also an energy/health warning following their posts in the critics corner is a worthy health and safety consideration and something like "the British 911 truth campaign does not recommend feeding the trolls but the choice is yours" eg. something similar to whats put on ciggy packets!

"Don't go near them, they might try and talk you out of your delusions" might be a good warning. That sounds awfully like a cult, trying to keep people away from critics. Not even the government tries to do that, or they'd have to shut down all the newspapers and television stations in the country, for broadcasting bad news.

Quote:

No JP you dont get the message because thats why you've come back here! The only threads you can create or contribute to are contained, and you know where it is..........ITS CRITICS CORNER
Put the evidence there whch substantiates the OFFICIAL conspiracy theory of 911 as told by the Keane Commission report. The 757 hitting the Pentagon or even a thread that challenges the content of David Ray Griffins book "The New Pearl Harbour Disturbing questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11.

The evidence that substatiates the "theory" is presented in the official reports. What exactly is your theory? No-one ever writes it down, because it has to keep changing, dodging in between the raindrops.

Quote:
We can choose whether or not to participate with you in critics corner.
When we are shown to be wrong that will be end of this website and the global 911 truth movement will be no more! Five years on and we are still waiting for the evidence to be presented by the Powers that be.

You can hide away from the truth that resounds throughtout the critics corner.

Quote:
Any Trolls/shills who abuse the Troll/shill policy of coming out of critics corner...................instant permanent ban from this website. Simple as that!

It would also be helpful for those new to this site if a list of the those would had been issued with the red Troll/shill card were listed or labelled as such. Similar practice to that carried out on E Bay.

Also those who are have been given the Troll card should be blocked from sending any pm messages to those registered here. [/color]

So you want to keep "trolls" locked away in ghettos, and make them wear an identifying armband at all times...

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
judge_mental
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive been lurking here for a while now and have found myself coming to the critics corner frequently, why?, because in any investigation you have a process of elimination, that means looking at all the evidence. To be quite frank the critics such as johny pixals and jey ref are eating the "truth" seekers for breakfast. The critics are mostly polite, articulate and have some valid arguments where as the truth seekers, although having valid points, at times act like spoiled little brats, im sorry but no wonder the world doesnt act on what you are suggesting. Pikeys comments are indicative of the responces made by the truthies when the going gets tough. You all sound and act like the type of people and government your trying to fight. Oh and by the way, I believe something unlawful and brutal was perpetrated by the US government on 9/11
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The comments from pikey and the rest of those that agreed with him are the real reason they are not and will not be taken seriously.

To accuse people of mass murder and then try to shout down or label those that refuse to believe you without concrete evidence borders on nauseating.

Simply confine all those that don't agree with you , dehumanise them, and label them as subhuman and soldier on. Forget that there are real people that you are insulting, forget that they are entitled to their opinion and are entitled to express it, simply label them as trolls, shills or whatever you wish.

Remove whatever liberties you can and lock them away in the basement and label them as the clueless trolls.

Freedom of speech is alive and well inside the UK, unless of course you don't agree with the truth seekers.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
The comments from pikey and the rest of those that agreed with him are the real reason they are not and will not be taken seriously.

To accuse people of mass murder and then try to shout down or label those that refuse to believe you without concrete evidence borders on nauseating.

Simply confine all those that don't agree with you , dehumanise them, and label them as subhuman and soldier on. Forget that there are real people that you are insulting, forget that they are entitled to their opinion and are entitled to express it, simply label them as trolls, shills or whatever you wish.

Remove whatever liberties you can and lock them away in the basement and label them as the clueless trolls.

Freedom of speech is alive and well inside the UK, unless of course you don't agree with the truth seekers.

Well SOG - looks like your post got through - looks like freedom of speech to me. All we're doing is typing. We don't have locks, or keys or helicopter gunships. The helicopters are in the hands of liars who have committed mass murder.

There is plenty of evidence here - and it has been debated endlessly. Some of it, as I keep saying, is based on the immutable laws of physics. This proves the official lie. That's why this CC forum is for those who want to stick with one or more bits of the official lie. We feel people have that right. Which is why your post made it!

Nothing to stop you starting your own website if you feel that strongly. We give you disk space for free here though - not a bad deal really is it?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Andrew I see the helicopters hovering outside my house everyday, monitoring my every movement and making sure I don't step out of line.

Just curious,have you been in touch with Scotland Yard yet?

You know,presented all your evidence to them. Simply gather it all up and head off if not. I'm sure they will take you all very seriously.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not Scotland Yard, no. However, I did get 6 responses to my Nationwide Police force mailing campaign earlier this year. Find it it on the campaiging thread.

I wasn't referring to the use of helicopter gunships in this country either.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Not Scotland Yard, no. However, I did get 6 responses to my Nationwide Police force mailing campaign earlier this year. Find it it on the campaiging thread.

I wasn't referring to the use of helicopter gunships in this country either.

Why not? I've seen American helicopters flying about the country side. Big ones, the size of a Chinook, 100 feet long they are. What would American helicopters be doing in Britain?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I allowed in the campaigning forum Andrew?

I will go in when all you guys are asleep so as not to disturb the atmosphere. I promise not to post and I will ensure the FBI and CIA is not tracing my movements across the net.

A no goner with Scotland Yard eh? Maybe try MI6 or MI5, maybe Interpol after all you know it was an inside job, you know the US Government committed an act of mass murder. (You know I'm being sarcastic here and don't really expect a serious answer. Below my sarcasm ends)

Sorry I thought you guys wanted an independent reinvestigation, what’s the point?

You have already have drawn your conclusions.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
You know I'm being sarcastic here and don't really expect a serious answer.

so why the heck do you bother posting here other than to take the piss?
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally,

Try acting like an adult and engage in adult conversation once in awhile.

Stop trying to do the selective copy and paste trick when you know full well what I was saying.
I also stated after this a very simple question.

You have an equally simply choice, use some critical thinking and contribute an answer or keep quiet.

You childish rhetoric and foolish attempts to cause friction between those that support these theories and those that don't is as transparent as your lack of debating skills and your total inability view this event as anything other than one big conspiracy.

Dialogue, manners and debate are central to humanity, try using them and showing some.
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with the 'truth' movement is that its only interested in their truth and nothing else.

For many 'truthers' its no more a search for truth than I am King Zog of Albania. Anything they disagree with or happen to dislike is dismissed as lies and propaganda, a simplistic and fallacious approach to say the least.

Disgruntled ex-employees of the government are given immediate credibility with nary a thought as to what their motives are. It is true, many 'truthers' behave in the same way as the Governments they seek to decry, immediately disregarding any opinion contrary to theirs, in its own way worthy of a true fascist regime.

It may seem hard to believe for some but there are some rather nasty muslims/arabs out there too, the USA, UK and Israel haven't got exclusivity on bad guys.

Of course there are some who do genuinely seek the truth, even though it may ultimately be unpalatable, this is to be applauded. However on the whole this forum seems to be dominated by people, for whom truth seeking is nothing more than an opportunity for thinly veiled attacks on the USA and its allies. I do wonder if for example whether there would be any campaign for truth if 9/11 had occurred in Kuala Lumpar?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: