FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are you a tool of the US government?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you working for the government to bring down the truth movement?
Yes - I am a shill
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
No - I am an ordinary person
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Are you a tool of the US government? Reply with quote

Just wanted to get the facts, because internet polls are widely accepted to be the most reliable indicators of the truth.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am an ordinary person, with a loving family.
judge_mental
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am an ordinary shrill person
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So two of us arn't shills and two of us are.

But which two?

Laughing
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a shill...

... but an unwitting one like the rest of us. It's the biggest reason why, after 5 years, there is no official cure for SBCS*.

* Sudden Building Collapse Syndrome

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:
I'm a shill...

... but an unwitting one like the rest of us. It's the biggest reason why, after 5 years, there is no official cure for SBCS*.

* Sudden Building Collapse Syndrome

To avoid the heartache of SBCS, I would highly recommend not flying airliners into them.

I'm a shill, but for some reason the govt. keeps trying to distance themselves from me. Bush no longer responds to my manifestos.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I say I'm a shill? I meant I'm NOT a shill. Yes, that's it. That'll do nicely.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely we could have closure to all this if the US Government came out and faced their critics openly, their response to the 9/11 truth has been very suspicious to say the least, no one can say their response has been open and transparent. What have they to loose from a independent judicial public enquiry where witnesses are supenared and have to give their evidence under oath if there is no truth in what they are being accused of?
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Surely we could have closure to all this if the US Government came out and faced their critics openly,

I'm afraid not. The nature of conspiracy theorists is that the authorities are always hiding something, regardless of how much the authorities have divulged. Even if the US govt. came forward and admitted to orchestrating 9/11, it wouldn't stop the belief that there is even a DEEPER conspiracy, perhaps involving sub-terranean lizard-men.

Quote:
their response to the 9/11 truth has been very suspicious to say the least,

When you're paranoid, a grocery list looks suspicious.

Quote:
no one can say their response has been open and transparent.

Let me try: "Their response has been open and transparent."

What do you know, you were wrong. Huh.

Actually, there were many pieces of information withheld, but only because full disclosure would compromise legal procedings and ongoing investigations. It's perfectly legal, and reasonable, to do that.

Quote:
What have they to loose from a independent judicial public enquiry where witnesses are supenared and have to give their evidence under oath if there is no truth in what they are being accused of?

You want to pay for it?
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:

Quote:

When you're paranoid, a grocery list looks suspicious.

So, there is nothing suspicious at all about the official story of 911? Not even worth an independent investigation, eh? Not even a niggling of doubt? Please, there are legitimate questions here, which even if you believe the official story so far, you have to admit need to be addressed.

aggle-rithm wrote:

Quote:
What have they to loose from a independent judicial public enquiry where witnesses are supenared and have to give their evidence under oath if there is no truth in what they are being accused of?

You want to pay for it?

How about we get Larry Silverstein to pay for it? You know, the guy that just made $7 billion on an insurance policy on the towers that he took out 2 months b4 they got hit.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="MiniMauve"]
So, there is nothing suspicious at all about the official story of 911? Not even worth an independent investigation, eh? Not even a niggling of doubt? Please, there are legitimate questions here, which even if you believe the official story so far, you have to admit need to be addressed.

From my point of view, there are no niggling questions, not anything that would falsify the official story. And nothing on this or any other fourm has managed to convince me otherwise, because there has been nothing solid to argue against the official account. Everything is "looks like" "sounds like" "could be". Nothing definite. If there were to be an independent inquiry, would the "truth movement" accept its findings if it came to conclusions which proved they were wrong?

Quote:

How about we get Larry Silverstein to pay for it? You know, the guy that just made $7 billion on an insurance policy on the towers that he took out 2 months b4 they got hit.

It would be strange to not have buildings insurance. There is nothing suspicious about the timing.

He is using the money to rebuild the complex, so he hasn't really gained a lot from it. He also pays $10 million dollars a month in rent while the site is unoccupied. It's already cost him half a billion dollars in rent since 9/11.

The WTC was responsible for $47 billion dollars in wages in 2000. Destroying it for financial gain really doesn't make sense.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Surely we could have closure to all this if the US Government came out and faced their critics openly,

I'm afraid not. The nature of conspiracy theorists is that the authorities are always hiding something, regardless of how much the authorities have divulged. Even if the US govt. came forward and admitted to orchestrating 9/11, it wouldn't stop the belief that there is even a DEEPER conspiracy, perhaps involving sub-terranean lizard-men. LIKE IT, ORIGINAL!

Quote:

When you're paranoid, a grocery list looks suspicious. PENTAGON CCTV VIDEO EVIDENCE?

Quote:
no one can say their response has been open and transparent.

Let me try: "Their response has been open and transparent."

What do you know, you were wrong. Huh. SORRY I DON'T HAVE LEGAL TRAINING...NO-ONE CAN H-O-N-E-S-T-L-Y SAY THEIR RESPONSE HAS BEEN OPEN AND TRANSPARENT, BETTER?

Actually, there were many pieces of information withheld, but only because full disclosure would compromise legal procedings and ongoing investigations. It's perfectly legal, and reasonable, to do that.
I THINK THE 20TH "HIJACKER" HAS BEEN TRIED AND CONVICTED, FBI AREN'T LOOKING FOR OBL I UNDERSTAND

Quote:

You want to pay for it?
PRINCIPLES AND JUSTICE COST MONEY, LOOK AT THE IRAQ INVASION AND OCCUPATION, YOU GLADLY PAID FOR THAT I PRESUME?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

I THINK THE 20TH "HIJACKER" HAS BEEN TRIED AND CONVICTED, FBI AREN'T LOOKING FOR OBL I UNDERSTAND

Funny how he's on the FBIs most wanted list then, isn't it?

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

SILLY ME! FBI AREN'T LOOKING FOR OBL...IM CONNECTION WITH THE "TERRORIST ATTACKS" OF 9/11 AS THEY HAVE NO HARD EVIDENCE.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

SILLY ME! FBI AREN'T LOOKING FOR OBL...IM CONNECTION WITH THE "TERRORIST ATTACKS" OF 9/11 AS THEY HAVE NO HARD EVIDENCE.

The 20th hijacker? Sorry where did you read that? Do you think that Moussaoui was the twentieth hijacker?

Do you actually know or realise that the US as in custody 6 suspects involved in 911 including the mastermind?

Do you know that UBL did not mastermind 911 but authorised in 1999?

Did you know he declared a holy war on America in 1998 and was indicted for conspiracy to murder US citizens in 1998?
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

From my point of view, there are no niggling questions, not anything that would falsify the official story.

I didn't say falsify, I said suspicion. Semantics, perhaps, but we obviously have different standards of what constitutes questionable explanations and I'd like to narrow down where your standard falls. Even I don't think the official story is completely false (the smart lier keeps to the true story as much as he can), and I don't KNOW that the official story is a lie but I have grave suspicions based on the evidence. Certainly enough suspicion to call for further enquiry/investigation. Where do you begin to question? What must it take for you to accept that there may be bad apples amongst our (gasp) leadership and that therefore we should question their utterances more closely?

Johnny Pixels wrote:

And nothing on this or any other fourm has managed to convince me otherwise, because there has been nothing solid to argue against the official account. Everything is "looks like" "sounds like" "could be". Nothing definite. If there were to be an independent inquiry, would the "truth movement" accept its findings if it came to conclusions which proved they were wrong?

Quote:

It would be strange to not have buildings insurance. There is nothing suspicious about the timing.

Of course the timing is suspicious. People get life insurance all the time but I can guarantee you that you'll be a suspect if u take out life insurance on someone who promptly dies 2 months later.

Who knows what the truth what this really is... but that's why investigations are conducted. That's why police question u when u collect on that life insurance.

Johnny Pixels wrote:
He is using the money to rebuild the complex, so he hasn't really gained a lot from it. He also pays $10 million dollars a month in rent while the site is unoccupied. It's already cost him half a billion dollars in rent since 9/11.

He confides in you, does he? Okay, so what you are telling me is that he won't have anything left of the $7 billion once he rebuilds? Oops sorry, it's "only" $6.5 billion now isn't it?

Johnny Pixels wrote:
The WTC was responsible for $47 billion dollars in wages in 2000. Destroying it for financial gain really doesn't make sense.

You are assuming that the perpetrators would care if it isn't coming out of their own pocketbook. Or that they wouldn't have calculated the profits to be gained by their wars (war is always good for business, so long as it isn't occurring IN your country). Or that they aren't fanatical enough in their neo-conservatism to consider it the price that must be paid. The fact it doesn't seem to make sense is hardly reason to toss aside any suspicions.

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewstory.php?storyid=6300

I thought this was old news (hope I've typed it right)enough hard evidence to start WW3 but not enough to get a conviction, funny old world innit?
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not being funny here but you do know the alleged mastermind behind 911 in actually in custody don't you?

You do know the plan was put to UBL in 1996 but rejected and finally authorised in 1999?
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
I'm not being funny here but you do know the alleged mastermind behind 911 in actually in custody don't you?

You do know the plan was put to UBL in 1996 but rejected and finally authorised in 1999?

All I know is 'honest' GWBush and straight talkin' Tone' gave Afghanistan an ultimatum hand over Bin Ladin or we attack in late 2001, Afghanistan asked for hard evidence of OBL's 9'11 attacks guilt and Bush and his underling retorted we can't as it is classified Condi Rice promised to relase the 'smoking gun' proof of OBL's 9/11guilt nearly 5 years ago, we're still waiting THEN we learn the FBI have no hard evidence against OBL re. the 9/11 attacks.

If people are going to rewrite history what's the point of coming here?
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen mate, I am not trying to provoke an argument with you and nobody is trying to rewrite history to suit.

I assure you the alleged mastermind behind 911 is in US custody; his testimony was declassified at the trial and is now in the public domain.

It took five years to build a case against the one person that has been convinced.

There is a very real difference between knowing and proving, these guys will not walk, they will go down.

I have said to you UBL didn’t mastermind 911, he authorised it. There is plenty of evidence to support this here.

http://www.rcfp.org/moussaoui/index.php

Please take some time to read what is here, it is well worth it and will hopefully show you exactly what is happening re UBL.

BTW I am not a Bush supporter, and I know he lies, this information is not from him, it is from the US Justice Dept.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find it among all those never ending wedding pics and whotnot you'll have to direct me to it. What I really want to see is the FBI confiscated Hotel, petrol station and freeway CCTV security video footage of whatever hit the pentagon, their failure to release it is fueling the CT's you must agree.

So Bin Ladin wasn't behind 9/11 it was a completely different character, then you get 911 inside job denyers saying the "Idunnit"home video he left out for his old pals in the CIA to find and the other shrekish vid shown on Al Jaz that won Bush the election prove he WAS behind 9/11, you people really should co-oberate your stories!

outa here, back tomorrow
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please read the sworn statements from

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (aka Mukhtar) is a high ranking member of Al Quada who master minded the attacks.
Other name “Sheikh Mohammed”
Bin Laden appointed him this role.
Captured 2003.

And
Ramzi Bin al-Shibh captured 2002 was a would be hijacker who applied for but failed four times to get a visa.

And

Mustafa Ahmed al-Hawasawi, captured March 2003.

And

Ammar al-Baluchi (“ Baluchi”),capture April 2003.

And

Walid Muhammad Salih al-Attash, captured April 2003

And

Mohammed Manea Ahmad al-Qahtani ( “Qahtani”), captured December 2001.

This is sworn testimony presented before a US court in the most important case this century.

UBL authorised 911, he did not mastermind it. There really is no story to get right. If you really want the truth at least, do as I have done and read fully what is here.

The rest is up to you.

The failure to release video footage proves nothing unless you believe it for a sinister motive.
My understanding is there was a call for the release of all footage showing the aircrafts impact, this, under the freedom of information act as been done.
There is other footage which does not show the aircraft hit the Pentagon which is still being held by the US Government, but like I said unless you think it is to hide a conspiracy that something else hit the Pentagon, it is irrelevant.
There is plenty of evidence released already to suggest Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, as such this footage is not relevant.

BTW the never ending wedding photographs and whatnot are pictures of the victims, a bit of respect, maybe?

Last edited by stateofgrace on Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:33 am; edited 4 times in total
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:

Of course the timing is suspicious. People get life insurance all the time but I can guarantee you that you'll be a suspect if u take out life insurance on someone who promptly dies 2 months later.

For this comparison to work, you would have to invent a scenario where the deceased person's funeral arrangements cost as much or more than the insurance benefit. But we'll let that pass.

If you take out a huge life insurance policy on someone you've been married to for 30 years, and they died soon afterwards, it would look suspicious. However, if this happened with someone you JUST MARRIED then there's nothing suspicious about the timing at all. When would they expect you to take out insurance? After they were dead? Before they were eligible?

What kind of idiot would Silverstein have to be if he DIDN'T take out insurance on a multi-billion dollar investment, especially since the lease REQUIRED him to rebuild the WTC in case of disaster? (Before someone argues what a coincidence it was that he was prepared for a disaster -- any prudent business person would do the same. You don't get rich by HOPING nothing bad will happen.)

Also -- and I'm guessing here, frankly -- he no doubt had the help of financial backers when he obtained the lease. Don't you thing THEY would want him to buy insurance, to protect their investment?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silverstein's insurance looks to me like it could have been better. But he remains suspicious in my mind because he didn't turn up for work on time that day, nor did his daughter, nor did his son. Normally the three of them would have had breakfast at Windows on the World that morning.
Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4373

Interesting bit about Silversteins insurance policy and his "obligation" to rebuild in the event of collapse.

Which country is the very best?
and in the land of rape and honey,
you prey" Al Jourgensen
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:

For this comparison to work, you would have to invent a scenario where the deceased person's funeral arrangements cost as much or more than the insurance benefit. But we'll let that pass.

If you take out a huge life insurance policy on someone you've been married to for 30 years, and they died soon afterwards, it would look suspicious. However, if this happened with someone you JUST MARRIED then there's nothing suspicious about the timing at all. When would they expect you to take out insurance? After they were dead? Before they were eligible?

What kind of idiot would Silverstein have to be if he DIDN'T take out insurance on a multi-billion dollar investment, especially since the lease REQUIRED him to rebuild the WTC in case of disaster? (Before someone argues what a coincidence it was that he was prepared for a disaster -- any prudent business person would do the same. You don't get rich by HOPING nothing bad will happen.)

Also -- and I'm guessing here, frankly -- he no doubt had the help of financial backers when he obtained the lease. Don't you thing THEY would want him to buy insurance, to protect their investment?

Can we come up with a cost of rebuilding WTC, please? I'm not prepared to accept that the cost of the 'funeral' is equal or more than the payout on the life insurance. I've certainly never heard anything to indicate that.

And yes, if you collect on life insurance in any suspicious death, you would be a suspect, worthy of closer investigation irrespective of when that insurance was purchased or how long you had known the diseased. It may turn out that Silverstein is innocent, duped, complicit, or merely warned in advance (as so many on that day seem to have been), but we won't know that unless a full investigation is conducted.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:

Can we come up with a cost of rebuilding WTC, please? I'm not prepared to accept that the cost of the 'funeral' is equal or more than the payout on the life insurance. I've certainly never heard anything to indicate that.

And yes, if you collect on life insurance in any suspicious death, you would be a suspect, worthy of closer investigation irrespective of when that insurance was purchased or how long you had known the diseased. It may turn out that Silverstein is innocent, duped, complicit, or merely warned in advance (as so many on that day seem to have been), but we won't know that unless a full investigation is conducted.

When would you have liked Larry to have taken out the insurance policy? He only bought the complex in July 2001:

"In January 2001, Silverstein via Silverstein Properties along with Westfield America made a $3.2 billion bid for the lease to the World Trade Center. Silverstein was outbid by $50 million by Vornado Realty, with Boston Properties and Brookfield Properties also competing for the lease. However, Vornado withdrew and Silverstein's bid closed on July 24, 2001, just seven weeks before it was destroyed in the September 11, 2001 attacks."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein

He'd have a tough time insuring something he didn't own.

Why did Vornado Realty pull out of the deal? If they'd stuck with it then they would've owned the WTC complex. How do you explain Larry controlling their decisions?

MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said that the fact he took insurance out on the building made him a suspect, I said that because he had insurance on the building when it collapsed and therfore was paid a very large insurance reward, he becomes an automatic suspect, or should. As I said, if a full investigation was conducted, he may be found completely innocent and it is just a coincidence. I believe in innocent til proven guilty (unlike say... Bush) but I do believe also in proper police work and full, transparent investigations, particularly in high profile cases such as this. Let me be 100% clear - if Vornado had won the bidding and 911 occurred, THEY would be an automatic suspect and should be investigated. If it was insured by the Dalai Lama, HE should be investigated! Capiche? Surely, this is Criminal Investigations 101? How can you even argue against it?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:
I never said that the fact he took insurance out on the building made him a suspect, I said that because he had insurance on the building when it collapsed and therfore was paid a very large insurance reward, he becomes an automatic suspect, or should. As I said, if a full investigation was conducted, he may be found completely innocent and it is just a coincidence. I believe in innocent til proven guilty (unlike say... Bush) but I do believe also in proper police work and full, transparent investigations, particularly in high profile cases such as this. Let me be 100% clear - if Vornado had won the bidding and 911 occurred, THEY would be an automatic suspect and should be investigated. If it was insured by the Dalai Lama, HE should be investigated! Capiche? Surely, this is Criminal Investigations 101? How can you even argue against it?

Uhm, because the planes were flown into the buildings by terrorists from Al Qaeda. Unless Larry had links to Al Qaeda, investigating him for insurance fraud seems a little off the beaten path. I'm sure the crew on the 4 flights had life insurance, should their families be investigated too? I'm sure there were many passengers on the flights with life insurance, should their families be investigated too? Boeing's aircraft were insured, should Boeing be investigated too? I'm sure there were people in the towers with life insurance, should they be investigated too? The tenants of the buildings had insurance, should they be investigated too?

Follow the money works in Columbo, but not in a situation like this.

Ronin
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:

Uhm, because the planes were flown into the buildings by terrorists from Al Qaeda. Unless Larry had links to Al Qaeda, investigating him for insurance fraud seems a little off the beaten path. I'm sure the crew on the 4 flights had life insurance, should their families be investigated too? I'm sure there were many passengers on the flights with life insurance, should their families be investigated too? Boeing's aircraft were insured, should Boeing be investigated too? I'm sure there were people in the towers with life insurance, should they be investigated too? The tenants of the buildings had insurance, should they be investigated too?

Follow the money works in Columbo, but not in a situation like this.

Hey jhonny did all these people also get insurance for a shat load of money 7 weeks before it happened?Cause if they did i would like you to enlighten me please.By the way those towers stood for 30 years and those documents for insurance specifically protected against acts of terrorism.This guy is going to put miss cleo out of buisness with his phycic abilities.Oh and lets not forget he pulled the building of firefighters right before it collapsed this man is batting 1000.Obviously the NYFD needs to be told when something is going to happen to a building on fire by an investor.Also they have firefighters on tape saying leave the area theres a bomb in the building.Now i say that firefighter was lying because i dont see how any skeptic could be wrong.Lest i damage his pride.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: