FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Were explosives used to bring down the towers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Were explosives used to bring down the towers? Reply with quote

http://infowars.net/articles/August2006/210806Explosives.htm

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not according to these guys.

http://www.implosionworld.com/WTC%20COLLAPSE%20STUDY%20BBlanchard%208- 8-06.pdf
gordon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take the challenge soggy.

http://gordonssite.tripod.com/index.html

Are you big enough? Or are you just going to repeat someone else's flannel for the rest of your puff?

Gordon
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooooooooh
Gorgon you remembered me, I am honoured.

Take the challenge Gorgon.submit your work to the scientific community for peer review.

Are you man enough?
Belinda

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's worth a few moments looking at the Implosion World website and comparing it to other demolition companies' websites, I did that the other day (sorry didn't save links, am rushing off this morning, hope someone else might do that?) for example Demolition Inc. has a lot more evidence of actual contact with customers/jobs done, a list of links to accrediting bodies and the impression you get is of a real company doing actual work whereas Implosion World looks fabricated to me (or could it have been set up specifically to do one REAL job in September 2001??!!)

Anyway as I say check it out please. When I saw this at first glance serious-looking riposte to the explosion theory I thought Ahhh!!! AT LAST!!! after all this time and and all this discussion, someone actually in the business with the required technical knowledge has come forward to lead us all back on track, GOOD!

And I rejoiced because actually, I'd prefer NOT to believe that the 3 Towers were brought down by controlled demolition and that our enemies really ARE Muslim fanatics whose operational capabilities range from spectacular hi-jackings and breathtaking feats of aviation to the subtelest and sneakiest of smugglings via baby milk bottles and hair-gel, and at least they're easy to identify with their careful sprinklings of Korans and passports and credit cards at each of their crime-scenes.

My mind raced on - would this Brent Blanchard perhaps at last be the candidate for Jimmy Walter's $1,000,000 prize for proving the official theory??!!! Would he be up for sitting on a panel with some of the Scholars and arguing the case publicly, a kind of science spectacular focussed on 911?

At which point the whole 9/11 truth movement could itself go down in flames! needing only for the historians to go to work on the smoking remains and record the event for posterity. And ordinary folk like me could thankfully at last back up our placards and go back to our gardening or model-making or whatever.

Dream on.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have moved this to CC. I asked Pikey not to post such articles outside critics corner.

To state for 2^n time (where n= a large number), there is no way the towers came down without explosives.

We have audio
We have video
We have stills
We witness testimony

WHY ASK THE QUESTION? THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WHO LOOKS AT THE ABOVE EVIDENCE!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sog and Gordon I appreciate you supplying the relevant info on this thread but PLEASE can we leave it out the personal insults. I will check it out thoroughly and make my choice of whether or not the official
conspiracy theory of the collapse is the truth.

Whats in a name? "State of grace" not much grace in name calling re "Gorgon". Grow up guys/gals/them!

Lets stick to playing the ball not the man and keep debate on a reasoned, educated, respectful, intellectual level.

Quote:
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you win! Mahatma Gandhi

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I see of your personnel insults Pikey you are in no position to ask for restraint from anybody, besides Gordon knows I like him really. I never asked him to grow or called him a child, infact I actually complimented him on his good intent.

Belinda the million dollar change is impossible to meet, hence the reason it has never been met.

Can I go back to gardening and model making now?

My user name is my business and nobody else’s.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when were the explosives planted?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: