FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

West Yorkshire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: West Yorkshire Reply with quote

A very good and positive meeting here this evening
Twice the number of the people at the last one and a very positive vibe
Such a great input from the Friends of al-Aqsa And Yasmin too
Nice contributions from Karl and Gloria from STW and PSC
The offer of making a banner
The guys from Preston, so humorous and articulate
Peter from Harrogate - people coming all that way - forgive me for not getting hold of you before we departed - email wy911@goowy.com to keep in touch
All the regular guys - Sean and Ed - so much lined up in the near future
So much coming on in this erstwhile seeming desert
You just go ahead with it and it's all there
Blessings to Ally, Riaz, Narinder, Jane, Andy and all those who regularly appear here
Thanks to Joseph and Anthony for getting the site up and running and keeping the connections
This is really good stuff
Sorry if I've left anyone out - this is really taking off with consensus and personal initiative - just the anarchic organisation we seek
And many more who didn't make it waiting out there in the wings
Things should be happening in early September so watch this space those who missed it this time

http://www.wytruth.org.uk

http://www.cremationofcare.com

Last edited by paul wright on Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Riaz Ahmed
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spot on Paul!
Its the second meeting and you know people want to be part of something that's put in practice.

I am very confident that this will be a snowball effect. We just got to keep pushing.

Met and heard - well informed and open minded people lastnight in the meeting. Great to see some Muslim brothers involved aswell. I am hoping to spread the word in Jummah Preys on Friday outside mosques.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: West Yorkshire Reply with quote

dh wrote:
A very good and positive meeting here this evening
Twice the number of the people at the last one and a very positive vibe...

Congratulations to our Yorkist friends and the Lancastrians from Preston.

dh wrote:
Nice contributions from Karl and Gloria from STW and PSC

Is that Karl Dallas? He's been very helpful to us before.

dh wrote:
The guys from Preston, so humorous and articulate
Peter from Harrogate

There was a Peter from Harrogate at our London meeting on Monday, but unforunately he couldn't stay long.

dh wrote:
- people coming all that way - forgive me for not getting hold of you before we departed - email wy911@goowy.com to keep in touch

- this is really taking off with consensus and personal initiative - just the anarchic organisation we seek
And many more who didn't make it waiting out there in the wings
Things should be happening in early September so watch this space those who missed it this time

http://www.wytruth.org.uk

http://www.cremationofcare.com

Please send us your e-mail addresses if yo want to be on the national e-mailing list.

Well done everyone!

Noel
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations and well done Paul...........always believed that you would get a dedicated pro active 911 group going in your neck of the woods.

Maybe see you again at the Bat cave comrade!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noel :

Is that Karl Dallas? He's been very helpful to us before?

How has Karl been “helpful” before Noel? – Paul did you know Karl well before last night? I’m really intrigued! I’ve known him for years and had the most amazing “coincidence” around him which no one (including him!) would ever “notice”– yet I could never get him to really get involved in the 9/11 Truth Movement before.. at least his getting involved now makes some sense of my so called “coincidences” – he and Gloria are amazing people that I admire tremendously! They will certainly get our movement “moving”!

Is Peter (from Harrogate?) the chap who bought a ticket for the David Ray Grifin talk from me? I thought he said he had only come across all this a week ago - this amazed me and gave me some positive "vibes"!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:

Well I did email Belinda on this, presuming that the Cumbrian contingent would be there, and she did reply that it would be ok to bunch up together tho gender- separated, which is ok by me cos I'm a little bit bi and will bunch up with anyone Very Happy

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
Noel :

How has Karl been “helpful” before Noel? – Paul did you know Karl well before last night? I’m really intrigued! I’ve known him for years and had the most amazing “coincidence” around him which no one (including him!) would ever “notice”– yet I could never get him to really get involved in the 9/11 Truth Movement before.. at least his getting involved now makes some sense of my so called “coincidences” – he and Gloria are amazing people that I admire tremendously! They will certainly get our movement “moving”!

Is Peter (from Harrogate?) the chap who bought a ticket for the David Ray Grifin talk from me? I thought he said he had only come across all this a week ago - this amazed me and gave me some positive "vibes"!!

I've kind of known about Karl for a while Jane
I know he did join the human shields for Iraq before the invasion, for example
I was very pleased the Dallases were there, not least because they had a key for the building when Father Chris had forgotten us, - these damned hippy vicars - untogether as always
I think maybe as stalwarts of the peace movement they might have been pleasantly surprised at the varied level of attendance and obviously recognised the al-Aqsa people who are resisting the replacement of the Jerusalem mosque with the Temple of Solomon which is at the very root of the conspiracy line and of the introduction of the fully formed new world order
Yes, Karl said he recognised as a journalist from the get-go his doubts about the wtc demolitions
So he's been with us all this time, and we just had to set up the party to get him in the flow

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Karl and Helen Reply with quote

Quote:
I've kind of known about Karl for a while Jane
I know he did join the human shields for Iraq before the invasion, for example

And subsequently wrote the play (“Into The War Zone”) about his experiences as a Human Shield – which I’ve now seen three times - and the actor who plays “The Texan Shield” (from Guisely!) now does my garden from time to time!!!

It was when I went to see that play for the second time (at “The Love Apple” in Bradford) that I was handed a leaflet about the 9/11 group – which I think may have been put there by Nadeem Batt – the person who turned up at the meeting in London (in the Church hall – claiming that the nephew of the Muslim cleric from the Birmingham Mosque!) – Nadeem also plays a character in Karl’s play –Nadeem is possibly a touch “unreliable” but I feel basically a good and creative person and I would like to see him as a member of our group…as I would Helen John…but how do I go about this?

The reason I questioned about Karl’s previous “commitment” to the 9/11 Truth Movement is because I remember, before the “Peace Fair” in Saltaire I attended a while ago… I had been trying like mad to to contact Karl (already knowing him and being aware that Noel had somehow got his name as someone who appeared interested in the 9/11 Truth Movement) via email and phone calls for ages before this fair to no avail – now there he was at the fair – remember?!

He was “on stage” supporting a young man who was singing some songs he had written, with most people taking no notice of him, except Karl and now myself, stood at the foot of the stage for at least half an hour, waiting to speak to Karl – but looking like I was this young man’s “mum”!!!

Eventually Karl came off stage and had time to speak to me – I told him how important I knew the 9/11 Truth Movement to be – but he did not show any interest – and Gloria who was also there, said he already had a lot of things he was involved with and he just didn’t have time to get involved with the 9/11 Truth Movement! I remember thinking it didn’t seem how much effort and time I put into trying to get things moving with the Truth Movement in West Yorkshire, how many bizarre “coincidences” I had with people, making me feel they were meant to be involved with the whole thing – nothing ever “came off” – this may have been around the time I decided to “give up” on the whole thing – and maybe slit my wrists (joke!) or possibly a short time before.

I still feel that Helen John is “meant” to be involved in the Truth Movement in a big way, also I think Lindis Percy (who has shown no previos interest, whilst Helen has shown a little interest) – but again my efforts to seriously engage Helen have proved to no avail!) – what should I do? Try phoning/ emailing/ meeting Helen again to try yet again to get her involved? Or just sit back and have another glass of lagar… in a few months she may turn up at one of our meetings and I may be told she had always “been committed and involved” in the Truth Movement (she is currently well aware, as she is with most things, but not “involved”)!!! The effort I put into things seems to work like the laws of karma – they appear not to be working at all at the time – but the benefits may be reaped years after – I suppose this might just keep me going with it all - things certainly seem far more hopeful now then they have ever been… I still can’t imagine the “people at work” or “next door” (whom I love very much!) ever “hearing” me when I talk about any of this!!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think maybe as stalwarts of the peace movement they might have been pleasantly surprised at the varied level of attendance and obviously recognised the al-Aqsa people who are resisting the replacement of the Jerusalem mosque with the Temple of Solomon which is at the very root of the conspiracy line and of the introduction of the fully formed new world order

Oh yes, I have noticed that the various characters in this "conspiracy" play I'm stuck in have recently started to talk about this....I had never heard of "The Friends of Al-Aqsa" about a month ago - I sat next to a lady who was a Muslim convert on the coach to London (on the demo to London re Lebanon/Palestine) who told me about it - she had actually been on a visit there- now I am hearing about it all the time (who's writing this play I wonder?!!). The latest development in "the play" seems to be that "something important" is burried under this Mosque - possibly "the bones of David"??!! The thing is, to anyone who really has any knowledge about "spiritual matters" - you wouldn't be searching for the "bones" or grave of anyone who had "ascended" - nor waiting for Jesus, the "Jewish Messiah" or anyone else to "reappear" - nor Mohammed nor anyone else who had transcended this sphere - because they are already here - they never "died" - "death" is a total misconception!! All that needs to "die" is our "ego" - still battling with mine - this is I presume why I'm still stuck in this daft play...

So, can anyone tell me - quite whom or what is supposed to be burried under this Mosque that the desire to dig it up has "justified" imposing so much suffering upon so many poor babies yet again?

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Link to website "Friends of Al-Aqsa" Reply with quote

By the way, this is the link to the website of "The Friends of Al-Aqsa" that the lady on the coach gave me, and which I assume is the same organisation that the Muslims who attended our meeting on Thursday evening belong to:

http://www.aqsa.org.uk/

paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the heat comes down and the fascist state more reveals itself as it does so openly, more and more people will join our camp. This is burgeoning
The peaceniks are forced into our open arms - of course they are
The pressure of lies, falsehood, duplicity, deceipt is overwhelming
Nobody I know accepts any of the propaganda anymore, but most just bury themselves in the trivia to avoid it
Let's see what happens when they turn their attention from the muslims to the secular whites who are also fulsome target

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just been wondering again what (if anything) is burried under The Al-Aqsa Mosque again - but not going to spend too long on it...!

Interestingly, I came up with this:

Quote:
View Full Version : Immortal tech's Point of No Return??

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Ramsiiss05-16-2006, 01:51 PM
"The Templar of Knights when they took Jerusalem nigga
And figured out what was buried under Soloman's temple
Al Aksa the name is no coincidental"

Now what on earth do these three lines just exactly mean??
Please do share your knowledge

Stee05-19-2006, 07:55 AM
the whole song is about lies and corruption, and what happens when you realise the real truth, as opposed to what you read in popular culture.

There are a MILLION different versions as to what was buried under solomons temple, (including the Ark of the Covenant, and the Holy Grail) but I believe Tech took his version from the story that under the temple, was buried a * of gold and silver (hidden by the jews when they were attacked)...amongst that lot were the original records of the Jerusalem Church.

These records were supposed to prove that the Vatican was not practising Christianity as it should have been, they were also supposed to prove that the Pope has no power on earth and that it was never in God's plan for one man to have exclusive rights of devine interpretation.

The Vatican knew this, and in order for this secret not to get out, wanted to purge the earth of all Knights of the Templar (the ones who uncovered this big secret).

Basically in short, in some language you can understand:

The song is about people who take power for themselves, and then lie to stay in power...its about corruption....the point of no return is what you pass when you discover that you've been lied to for centuries, the point of no return is what you also pass when your prepared to lie to get power......he's saying (amongst other things) that the pope doesnt have the right to call himself a man of god, and that god never placed any power in him and that the proof of this, was dug up from under the temple....and that is why they had to destroy the knights to stop this secret from gettin out.....that is why the Knights of the Templar were wiped out in such a short amount of time.

The whole song is a metaphor for people like Bush, the Pope, etc etc....people who lie and twist * to suit their own needs....people who interpret their own version of the truth and then present their version to others as the absolute truth....liars basically.....and that they keep the rest of us held down through their lies and make us believe THEIR version of the truth.

it goes a bit deeper than that but thats it in a nutshell.

BTW, Al Aqsa means "distant place" or "the furthest mosque".....not sure what this has to do with any names being coincidental.

peace

p.s I'm not an expert on this *, I personally dont even believe in religion...all I have done is to explain tech's view on this....if you disagree with anything I said, get at Tech, not me. peace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Immortal Technique are an interesting band arn't they? I wouldn't know about them if scar hadn't told me about them.

Did I mention that when I went on the march re Lebanon/Palestine - I was looking for any 9/11 Truth people in Parliament Square and asked a young man wearing an "Immortal Technique" T-Shirt if he had seen any of them. Not only did he immediately know what I was talking about (a lot of people would not have done) but he had a leaflet - one that looked different to any I'd seen before which I since appear to have lost...he said the 9/11 Truth people were over at the other side of the square - but I never found them - just wondering now if there were some 9/11 Truth people there - but not the ones I was expecting to find.

lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My humble opinion is that under the temple there is/was evidence that the church was set up and run on principles which were not in keeping with its founder's intent.
As we all know well, power corrupts, and the rule applies outside of government as much as in.
There are a million and one books on the subject but the very well known "THE HOLY BLOOD AND THE HOLY GRAIL" covers most of the material.
Hope i dont get my wrists slapped for the non 911 subject matter Embarassed

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
Noel :

How has Karl been “helpful” before Noel? "

He wrote and directed a play, I think about the human sheilds in Iraq, which he took to various venues. He contacted me for leaflets on 9/11 to insert in the programmes. I believe he also had Amar Hussain from Bradford, another excellent campaigner who had been campaigning with us in Scotland around the G8 events last summer, distributing 9/11 DVDs in the foyer.

Jane wrote:

Quite possibly. He turned up at the London group meeting last Monday where I was only able to have a brief word with him, as he had to leave to go to another meeting before our meeting had really got under way. I think he was in London for the day on business.

Please give him my regards next time you see him.

Noel
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Karl and Helen Reply with quote

[quote="Jane] I would like to see him as a member of our group…as I would Helen John…but how do I go about this? [/quote]

Ask her to come to your group to give a talk about the secrets of Menwith Hill, those giant golf balls on the road to Harrogate. Try to combine the event with some input on 9/11, another visiting speaker Justin perhaps or Andrew Johnson, or alternatively a movie screening, so that Helen gets better informed on 9/11 and sees parallels with her main concern: Menwith Hill.

I can't offer precise advice on Nadeem Batt as I don't know what his concerns are, but the principle of inviting people to talk to your audience is a good way to initiate their involvement in the group. I believe he may be a Respect Party activist. You might like to ask him to talk about how the Muslim community are feeling in the current political climate.

Good luck with it all anyway. It's great news to hear you're getting it together in your area.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Pikey wrote:

Well I did email Belinda on this, presuming that the Cumbrian contingent would be there, and she did reply that it would be ok to bunch up together tho gender- separated, which is ok by me cos I'm a little bit bi and will bunch up with anyone Very Happy

There will also be accommodation at my place, but it may be in a hut or in tents in the garden and I can't promise to provide anyone to "bunch up" with you, Paul. Laughing My place is only 10 minutes walk from the venue for the events on the Sunday.

Noel
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Link to website "Friends of Al-Aqsa" Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
By the way, this is the link to the website of "The Friends of Al-Aqsa" that the lady on the coach gave me, and which I assume is the same organisation that the Muslims who attended our meeting on Thursday evening belong to:

http://www.aqsa.org.uk/

I recently on the History Channel saw a programme about the mosque. An archaeologist was interviewd by the programme presenter. The archaeologist used historic records, reasoning, geophysics, topography and aerial night vision photographs to make his case that the controversy between Jews and Muslims over the site of the mosque/temple could be solved by getting real about what archaeology revealed, namely that the Al Aqsa Mosque has not been built on the site of the temple.

The temple was used for ritual animal sacrifice in the belief that these ceremonies somehow cleansed sins. It was therefore flowing with much animal blood which could only be washed away by water. There is no water on the rock where the mosque is built, but there is a spring a little lower down (I think he said on the opposite side of the Wailing Wall from where the temple is traditionally supposed to have been). Arial photographs and geophysics reveal the foundation of a structure in that position of the same plan and dimensions of the temple as are given in the Bible.

This archaeologist's solution therefore, is to leave the Al Aqsa mosque where it is and allow those Jews who want to rebuild the temple (I believe most of them don't) to rebuild it further down the hill by the stream/spring on what he believes is the historic temple site. (What would they do in the temple: revive the old animal sacrifice ceremonies? They haven't done those for at least 1900 years).

The interviewer presented the evidence to both the Islamic and the Jewish religious authorities. Neither of them were impressed.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noel said:

Quote:
The temple was used for ritual animal sacrifice in the belief that these ceremonies somehow cleansed sins. It was therefore flowing with much animal blood, which could only be washed away by water. There is no water on the rock where the mosque is built, but there is a spring a little lower down (I think he said on the opposite side of the Wailing Wall from where the temple is traditionally supposed to have been). Arial photographs and geophysics reveal the foundation of a structure in that position of the same plan and dimensions of the temple as are given in the Bible.

Quite where did this idea of “animal sacrifice” originate, I wonder? I think the whole “blood” thing is highly significant and I have avoided “taking it on board” for years –

1) Because I eat meat - stopped for a while but started again, not just because I’ll admit I enjoy it, but I also lack will power!!!!

2) Because it seemed to lead to me being subject to “attacks” by one or two people who hate me going on against war, nuclear weapons, and what they call “that Da Vinci Code rubbish!” (which seems to them to sum up the whole possibility that we are anything more than corporal, flesh and blood “animals” ourselves who arrived here quite by chance and that everything that happens here is largely a result of “good luck” or “rotten luck”!). I occasionally have a bad habit of coming out with words like “We are currently living on a very low vibration – this is I believe what “666 is the number of the beast” signifies!” – and also sometimes saying “There is no death, we just need to kill our “egos.” Remarks like this worry people, also why some people don’t eat meat and speak out about nuclear weapons – so I started eating meat again and learnt to shut up – my life is difficult and lonely enough without encouraging such “attacks” – they have now largely stopped!

Of course, I don’t entirely “know” what I am on about myself..! But I am beginning to establish some concept of what people call “God” as “the unmanifest” – Matter manifests out of it and thus leaves perfection…and I believe “falls” further and further away from it as it we become more and more “materialistic” – on the fringes of it, it is maybe not so bad – to kill and eat an animal does not mean you are living in a state of Hell – when you start letting off atomic bombs, kill and maim innocent babbies by using things like white phosphorus and depleted uranium bombs – and don’t even see you are doing wrong – infact believe yourself to be in the right and that “God is on your Side” – well, then “Krishna, Jesus and the rest of them need to appear and show us the folly of our ways – big time! Yet now I think it is the Muslims that are doing this, by their sacrifice, for us…

I remember whilst I was in New York not long before 9/11 visiting The Metropolitan Museum of Art and noticing a panel on the wall which showed Pharaoh Akhenaten apparently making a “sacrifice” to “God” – in his case “The Aten” which I would think was one of the best ways of terming God – the pure, “unmanifested” – why on earth would old Arky think that this being who could not even be named as such (this is probably where the Jewish thing of not being able to say the “name” of God comes from – Freud of all people said that he believed that Akhenaten was really Moses!

Please help me out here, folks – the above probably reads as highly pretentious and silly – but I am sure I am on to something here! It may even help us to “understand” what the whole “Jesus” – “Son of God” being “sacrificed” “for our sins – saved by his blood, etc really comes from. I’ve certainly read somewhere about families regularly “sacrificing” their eldest child: Just found this but I’m certainly not “advocating” all this site says by any means!

Quote:
One of the most famous biblical stories, that of Abraham and his son Isaac, concerns human/child sacrifice. It is obvious from this story that such sacrifice was common, as Abram/Abraham seems quite comfortable with the notion, and the story is written as if such behaviour were implicitly understood. In addition, biblical king after king is murdered, after being anointed, just like the "king of kings," Jesus. This sacred king ritual is what is recorded in the New Testament - not as a "historical" occurrence, but as an ongoing human sacrifice ritual that transpired repeatedly around and in Palestine. In reality, the Judeans were the last in the Roman Empire to give up such practices.
The practice of human sacrifice, found worldwide, appears to have been a result of cataclysms that caused the survivors to believe that the earth, God or some other entity desired flesh and blood, such that he/she/it had caused the calamity to get his/her/its fill. The ancient practitioners evidently reasoned that periodic sacrifices would appease the entity/deity and prevent further cataclysm. Such human sacrifice is recorded abundantly in Frazer's Golden Bough. In Fires that Cry, Anthony Hargis discusses human sacrifice and the sacred king ritual…

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/warritual.html

I really don’t like reading things like this – which has put me off looking into it all – but it needs “looking into” – it really does!!!

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
Noel said:

Quote:
The temple was used for ritual animal sacrifice in the belief that these ceremonies somehow cleansed sins. It was therefore flowing with much animal blood, which could only be washed away by water. There is no water on the rock where the mosque is built, but there is a spring a little lower down (I think he said on the opposite side of the Wailing Wall from where the temple is traditionally supposed to have been). Arial photographs and geophysics reveal the foundation of a structure in that position of the same plan and dimensions of the temple as are given in the Bible.

Quite where did this idea of “animal sacrifice” originate, I wonder? I think the whole “blood” thing is highly significant and I have avoided “taking it on board” for years –

1) Because I eat meat - stopped for a while but started again, not just because I’ll admit I enjoy it, but I also lack will power!!!!

2) Because it seemed to lead to me being subject to “attacks” by one or two people who hate me going on against war, nuclear weapons, and what they call “that Da Vinci Code rubbish!” (which seems to them to sum up the whole possibility that we are anything more than corporal, flesh and blood “animals” ourselves who arrived here quite by chance and that everything that happens here is largely a result of “good luck” or “rotten luck”!). I occasionally have a bad habit of coming out with words like “We are currently living on a very low vibration – this is I believe what “666 is the number of the beast” signifies!” – and also sometimes saying “There is no death, we just need to kill our “egos.” Remarks like this worry people, also why some people don’t eat meat and speak out about nuclear weapons – so I started eating meat again and learnt to shut up – my life is difficult and lonely enough without encouraging such “attacks” – they have now largely stopped!

Of course, I don’t entirely “know” what I am on about myself..! But I am beginning to establish some concept of what people call “God” as “the unmanifest” – Matter manifests out of it and thus leaves perfection…and I believe “falls” further and further away from it as it we become more and more “materialistic” – on the fringes of it, it is maybe not so bad – to kill and eat an animal does not mean you are living in a state of Hell – when you start letting off atomic bombs, kill and maim innocent babbies by using things like white phosphorus and depleted uranium bombs – and don’t even see you are doing wrong – infact believe yourself to be in the right and that “God is on your Side” – well, then “Krishna, Jesus and the rest of them need to appear and show us the folly of our ways – big time! Yet now I think it is the Muslims that are doing this, by their sacrifice, for us…

I remember whilst I was in New York not long before 9/11 visiting The Metropolitan Museum of Art and noticing a panel on the wall which showed Pharaoh Akhenaten apparently making a “sacrifice” to “God” – in his case “The Aten” which I would think was one of the best ways of terming God – the pure, “unmanifested” – why on earth would old Arky think that this being who could not even be named as such (this is probably where the Jewish thing of not being able to say the “name” of God comes from – Freud of all people said that he believed that Akhenaten was really Moses!

Please help me out here, folks – the above probably reads as highly pretentious and silly – but I am sure I am on to something here! It may even help us to “understand” what the whole “Jesus” – “Son of God” being “sacrificed” “for our sins – saved by his blood, etc really comes from. I’ve certainly read somewhere about families regularly “sacrificing” their eldest child: Just found this but I’m certainly not “advocating” all this site says by any means!

Quote:
One of the most famous biblical stories, that of Abraham and his son Isaac, concerns human/child sacrifice. It is obvious from this story that such sacrifice was common, as Abram/Abraham seems quite comfortable with the notion, and the story is written as if such behaviour were implicitly understood. In addition, biblical king after king is murdered, after being anointed, just like the "king of kings," Jesus. This sacred king ritual is what is recorded in the New Testament - not as a "historical" occurrence, but as an ongoing human sacrifice ritual that transpired repeatedly around and in Palestine. In reality, the Judeans were the last in the Roman Empire to give up such practices.
The practice of human sacrifice, found worldwide, appears to have been a result of cataclysms that caused the survivors to believe that the earth, God or some other entity desired flesh and blood, such that he/she/it had caused the calamity to get his/her/its fill. The ancient practitioners evidently reasoned that periodic sacrifices would appease the entity/deity and prevent further cataclysm. Such human sacrifice is recorded abundantly in Frazer's Golden Bough. In Fires that Cry, Anthony Hargis discusses human sacrifice and the sacred king ritual…

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/warritual.html

I really don’t like reading things like this – which has put me off looking into it all – but it needs “looking into” – it really does!!!

Blood and death really is the empowerment - and fear - they really feed of fear, and bloodletting and death by the hundreds or thousands- this is the power mode in this current society
I picked up a very cheap copy of 'Shark Boy and Lava Girl' in Woolies a couple of days ago, just for the kids to watch What a perfectly brilliant film this is
Full of Daliesque CGI imagery and a humdrum superficial cod philosophy/psychology message of fulfilling your dreams by working at them.
However reference it deeper on the Cathry O'Brien/Fritz Springmeier scenario and it's all there
The repeated punology and wordplay, and the illuminist themes, Lava Girl revealed as not only destruction but "the Light" Shark Boy fulfilling himself as "the King of the Oceans" after much painful initiations
Another Hollywood fest telling us all about it - I watched it a second time agape with how much it tells us - kids captured on a non-ending roller coaster of a ride, the well-meaning teacher as the electrical destroyer of dreams
Surely a made-for-purpose mind control for juveniles fantasy to hang out the trauma-based children's altars on
And by the way, I could never eat meat, Jane
The production methods are for the most part horrendous
I prefer my addictions to the meat addictions
They only affect me
Likewise for fish
I suggest you give it up

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Blood and death really is the empowerment - and fear - they really feed of fear, and bloodletting and death by the hundreds or thousands- this is the power mode in this current society
I picked up a very cheap copy of 'Shark Boy and Lava Girl' in Woolies a couple of days ago, just for the kids to watch What a perfectly brilliant film this is

Full of Daliesque CGI imagery and a humdrum superficial cod philosophy/psychology message of fulfilling your dreams by working at them.

Thank you for responding, dh, I'm looking up about the film you mention, "Shark Boy and Lava Girl" (downloading a site about it as I write!) but I really have NO IDEA what you mean by this:

However reference it deeper on the Cathry O'Brien/Fritz Springmeier scenario and it's all there

I can't "reference" it to something I have never heard of or have any idea what it means! I'll do a Google (or perhaps a "Yahoo" - I worry about how "Google" seem to have developed such a monopoly on things!) search on it - but maybe you can clarify a little, please?!

The more I become aware of the quite possible fact that we are all living in our own "virtual reality" - ref the Harun Yahya “Secret Beyond Matter” link that Riaz sent us and which I had encountered some time ago – plus other references to the idea that “Islam” is really about “saving” us all from being imprisoned in our own little “realities” and getting us back into the true One Reality (leaving “Allah” out of it for now!) – The more I notice how often we are not really “communicating” at all we just “talk” at each other, then don’t listen to what has been said, too busy waiting to say our bit back!! I think this is happening all the time and all sorts of important things are being missed!

So tell me what the Cathry O'Brien/Fritz Springmeier scenario is (I have sort of heard of the “Cathay Grid” or something – anything to do with that and what is it?!)

I know people don’t “hear” me when I tell them about my Pink Floyd “coincidences” because even if you literally could not stand Pink Floyd (which really has nothing to do with it!) people would respond now and then with “Bloody Hell, Jane! That’s amazing!!" Instead they just don’t say anything – so I assume they just “don’t hear”!

In Sahaj Yoga there was this song:

“We are living in a bubble of unreality, with shades beside our eyes so we no longer see – but in Sahaj Yoga (and I am probably still in it!) “the bubble goes pop!”

Beyond your tunnel vision reality fades
Like shadows into the night (Dave Gilmour)

So, “explain” please dh so that I don’t just entirely “miss” what you have just said!!

I take your point about not eating meat – I have no problem “understanding “ what you are saying here! You are totally right ! I don’t think you would have caught Ramakrishna sitting down to a plate of sausage and chips….

I want to come back to this discussion about “blood” – I think it relates to energy and “stealing it” from others to keep you going (hence the idea of “vampires” and “energy vampires"),

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: