FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FlyPosting with a twist.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedKat
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: FlyPosting with a twist. Reply with quote

Folks, I have a humdinger of an idea that could potentially turn the whole truth campaign from becoming a just another talking shop, where, would-be concerned entities pour out the virtues of this or that detail and the inconsistencies of other members thoughts about a particular issue or detail relating to the 9/11 fiasco.

This forum has become a battlefield, where passing readers only see arguments. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not condemning the forum, I am merely pointing out a state of affairs which is so.

The debate is simple, we, the fortunate few, who have been enlightened in one way or another, to the truth behind the Great Fiasco. Have a mission, and that is to take the truth to the Sky/CNN/FOX/Telegraph/Guardian/Times/Sun worshipers.

So what’s the best and most cost effective way to get a message to the people? Politics? I don’t think so. News/Media? Again I don’t think so. The people have already had the official brainwash, this is difficult to undermine. So, I truly believe we should be using a subliminal tactic. One way to do this has already been mentioned on this site, but hasn’t really found the right people. If you know what I mean, you’ll have a big knowing smile on your face. Fly posting. The essence lies in the message. It just needs to be consistent enough so that the precipitant investigates this curious message for themselves.

For instance. Your Mr. Clueless, your driving to work, and on the side of the road, you spot a simple statement on an A3 size sheet of white paper, with the statement “Your being lied too”. Hmm, I wonder what that was about? 10 miles up the road and three songs from the CD later, you see the same sign. Later that day, a colleague from work mentions that he saw a strange sign today on his way to work, but his said something slightly different, his said, “They are covering it up”. So the question becomes, what? What do these signs mean. This posting campaign goes on for two months, then, in a co-ordinate effort, (this is not rocket science people, it’s simple to organize). We replace the posts with another sort of message questioning the reader “Can you see it yet”? and “Have you heard, the Truth is out”. This goes on for a month and then finally the old three punch statement ends with their sought after answer. “9/11 is a cover up”! and “See for yourself at <insert website of choice>”

Then, here comes the beauty, we photograph our handy work, and post the results on this site, If it’s ok with the moderator. It will make the site very sticky and invite a healthy approach to fly posting, there is a fun element here and it may attract the attentions of the local media, where healthy posting has taken place.

Think about this, how many pairs of eyes travel North and South under the same overhead bridge every single day? Remember Guranga!!?

May I propose that I do a role call of would be participants in this effort. So that I can start the ball rolling?
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: My tuppence....... Reply with quote

My tuppence.......

“Your being lied too” should be "You're being lied to".

I don't want to be pedantic but it's important we get things correct. Otherwise, I think it's a good idea, & a few strategically placed signs could acheive wide attention.

Sinclair
Jennie
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: My tuppence....... Reply with quote

Sinclair wrote:
My tuppence.......

“Your being lied too” should be "You're being lied to".

I don't want to be pedantic but it's important we get things correct. Otherwise, I think it's a good idea, & a few strategically placed signs could acheive wide attention.

Sinclair

"acheive"?!!! Very Happy
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: ho ho Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
That'll teach me to be a pedantic smartarse!

Smile
Jennie
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ho ho Reply with quote

Sinclair wrote:
Rolling Eyes
That'll teach me to be a pedantic smartarse!

Smile

Sorry, glad you can see the humour Wink
RedKat
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was right, this has become a talking shop. I'm out of here Pikey. I will keep you posted my friend.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't give up on it. It's a good idea. This place is not intended to be just a talking shop, but a place of action. But you can't force these things. If people are interested in an idea they will jump on it.

If you live near me I'll give you a hand.

The best advice I can give on implementing this cunning plan is just do it, starting off with just one huge banner over a motorway, take a few pictures if possible and inspire the rest of us

In fact I've got just the bridge over the M25 in mind
skadseye
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do it! Let's see some photos on the site.
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Humdinger of an idea Reply with quote

REDKat wrote "Folks, I have a humdinger of an idea that could potentially turn the whole truth campaign from becoming a just another talking shop, where, would-be concerned entities pour out the virtues of this or that detail and the inconsistencies of other members thoughts about a particular issue or detail relating to the 9/11 fiasco".

I agree it's a great idea and I love the "teasers" leading up to the "revelation". Hope you can get it going RedKat.

Sonic
(New member).
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Redkat,

Yep I can understand were you are coming from. Your a top quality 911 Truth campaigner matey.............anyone who has the guts to flypost is totally committed to the cause. I admire campaigners like you who are doers, totally out of the sheep pen mentality that most who register and visit this site are in and embody the Icke culture of "I am me I am free"

Talking shop maybe you are right, time will indicate if you are.

Of course there are dark forces and time wasters who visit the website and make negative contributions but sometimes its good to talk and influence and learn from each other thats why I am sticking with this website my friend..........its the best resource we have at present.

Look forward to seeing another one of those outstanding 911 posters on my travels Redkat especially those I saw on the speed cameras. That must have been one hell of a tall 911 flyposter to reach that high!

Is it who cares wins or Who dares wins?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Posters, Flyers & Stickers Reply with quote

Redcat,

Sorry for rambling on before - I don't mean to divert attention from your good idea.

I have attached 2 No. PDF files.
9-11 Posters A3.pdf is a 3page file of 3 No. A3 posters which is a first stab at a suitable design. These all mention 9/11 & refer to this website.
9-11 Mini-Flyers.pdf is a single A4 page which comprises 8 No. mini flyers. This page also fits a standard Avery L7165 Parcel label sheet - to make some sticky labels.

If anyone has ANY suggestions for improvements (no-matter how smartarsey or pedantic Laughing ), then I can amend the design/fonts/wording etc etc. ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!

Let's get this thing moving.

Sinclair

9-11 Mini-Flyers.pdf
 Description:
8 No. 9/11 mini-flyers

Download
 Filename:  9-11 Mini-Flyers.pdf
 Filesize:  26.83 KB
 Downloaded:  416 Time(s)

9-11 Posters A3.pdf
 Description:
3 No. A3 posters
9/11 YOU ARE BEING LIED TO
9/11 WAS A SET UP
9/11 NEW PEARL HARBOR

Download
 Filename:  9-11 Posters A3.pdf
 Filesize:  53.2 KB
 Downloaded:  413 Time(s)

Last edited by Sinclair on Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: I like the foreplay Reply with quote

I like the foreplay, and the fact that the orgasm does not cum until Mr Cluless has lovingly inserted the website address into his computer, at which point his mind is zapped with knowledge - sounds almost mystical!

But what of Mrs Clueless, I wonder?

One tip on spelling though: before publishing let's get someone to proof read our writing. Otherwise folk will pick up the errors of others but be blind to their own.

Who can spot the error in this passage by Sinclair? CLUE: it has to do with the spelling convention that a consonant is normally doubled only after a stressed vowel with a short pronunciation.

"If anyone has ANY suggestions for improvements (no-matter how smartarsey or pedantic ), then I can ammend the design/fonts/wording etc etc. ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!"

But as an English teacher I take being considered smartarsey and pedantic as par for the course, mitigated only by the knowledge that I make spelling errors too and am not a walking dictionary.

Noel
RedKat
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you folks, I guess I was a little reactionary earlier and I apologize to Sinclair and Jennie for throwing my toys out of the cot. I had a visit from a very good friend of mine, last night whom I hadn’t seen for some time. Our conversation has inspired me some more and I am very much raring to go with the posts.

On the way to work this morning (44 mile journey) I have noted some “choice” spots for A3 postings, I will, over the next few days have a sort of recky, to plan the “park and stick”.

I have also been thinking of the type of media to use, for example, to circumvent printing costs I want to make some lettering, so that I can place this on a white board, then spray the board with black paint, then remove the letters for use again. This would be ideal on 3 ply. This is rather inexpensive and could be tied to fences or indeed to the back of existing road signs. Incidentally. Would someone be so kind and please research the legalities of fly posting? I understand that a permanent fixing or daubing is out of the question; we have to remain completely legal. If the press gets hold of the story, which is one of the intentions, then we don’t want to give them any excuse to ridicule the campaign, by labeling us vandals.

Pikey, We need to get together for the M6 Bridge of truth unveiling. We do need to go and walk the cattle bridge south of J36, agree? I need to take measurements and photos so that we can SAFELY fix either a bed sheet or a few wooden 3-ply signs side by side. I want to be in and out as quick as possible, oh and if anyone plans on doing Motorway bridges. Sign the North/South bound sides not just one side (yes and East/West). It is imperative that anyone posting Motorway bridges, be absolutely careful that the fixings are tied correctly!! If in doubt, then forget it! I can’t stress this enough.

Thanks for the inspiration people; can you feel this energy? We need to do this, so let’s do it Wink

Take care and don’t forget to take photos. I feel photographs of individual postings will indeed fuel the inspired into further action!
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Posting Reply with quote

(Noel - I have AMENDED the post above - Ta for pointing that out - I aways get caught out with that one Confused Anyways, what do YOU think of the poster idea/posters?)

OK, as far as I can gather Flyposting is generally illegal but the authorities only seem to take action if the practice is incessant, unsightly and causes damage. ( See http://ww2.swindon.gov.uk/moderngov/Published/C00000285/M00001191/AI00 005031/$FlyPostingAppendix1.docA.ps.pdf for background info.

The important thing is not to be seen doing it & to cause NO DAMAGE to any object/property, or to allow no damage to be caused by the removal of the posting..

As redKat says, it is important that any large signs attached to M-Way bridges etc. are VERY secure in order that they do not become loose or fall onto traffic below.

Electrical Cable Ties are a quick handy & secure way of attaching backing boards/cardboard with poster glued on to bridges or to traffic light poles/metal barriers at junctions etc. .
RedKat
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can’t stress enough, the importance of the wording. Can we have a quick run of suggestions from you guys? I feel that my initial suggestion of a leading message for a number of weeks. You see people make the same journey to work day in, day out. I am planning to start my posts with: -

Are We really free?
Can you trust the Media?
Believe What you read?
How about 9/11?
They are lieing!!
9/11 was a cover-up!
There is another story
911truth.org

For the MW Bridges.

“9/11 was a Cover-up see 911truth.org”
“The Truth is out on 9/11 goto 911truth.org”

What other websites would members recommend? Probably best to stay away from direct advertizing of nineeleven.co.uk. Your thoughts please?

9/11 was a Cover-up see 911truth.org

What other websites would members recommend?
Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Flyposting with a twist Reply with quote

Hi RedKat, super idea, I should look into doing something like that here in Essex because they sure do need waking up round here. Anyone any ideas on what me & my mum can do? It's just us two feeling very alone knowing what's really going on & not knowing how to go about spreading the word except when out shopping once a week & then it's difficult to start to bother someone who just wants to get their own shopping done. Everybody is barking up the wrong tree & haven't the first clue of what LIFE & their life is REALLY all about. Money, work & shopping it ain't.

Obvious website RedKat is of course www.reopen911.org

Also www.911review.org www.dumpblair.co.uk www.thetruthseeker.co.uk
www.letsroll911.org & www.911wasaninsidejob.com (same site take your pick)

Keep us all posted good man. I presume you're a man??

Steve

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Posting Reply with quote

Sinclair wrote:
(Noel - what do YOU think of the poster idea/posters?)

I see no point in me publicly encouraging you to break the law, as I want to get on with what I'm doing for this movement, rather than having to worry about a prosecution. So it's a question of:

"I don't know who did it, Officer. I only know there was some discussion about it on our website. In fact I don't even know who the people behind the screen names are. I could look that up though, but so could you."

So here is my warning:

IF YOU BREAK THE LAW. YOU TAKE THE CONSEQUENCES. I AM NOT ENCOURAGING YOU.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Flyposting (The Truth Will Set You Free!) Reply with quote

I've only just seen this and think it is an excellent idea! I've kept thinking we should "market" our message as best we can - to make people start to sit up and take notice - want to find out about what's really going on - to make it "stylish" to be part of the 9/11 Truth Movement!

Not that I am very "stylish" myself (!) nor am I brave enough to volunteer to help - but those who can do this - please do it! I remember certain advertising campaigns that introduced the public to forthcoming publications or products in a cryptic way (if that's the right word - if not tell me!) and noticing the posters which kept giving odd messages wondering what they meant.

I see a "Gouranga" poster over a bridge on my homeward jouney from Beeston into the centre of Leeds each day - in fact I am sure it has recently been coloured in more. I used to see these posters all over and still see quite a few -I noticed them in New York when I went there in July 2001! At one time I used to think they meant "smoke marajuna" ! I think I was confusing "Gouranga" with "Ganga"!

Gouranga

Sanskrit ford for Gold.

Often attributed to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, because of his perfect golden complexion.

(15th Century avatar of the supreme Krishna)Gouranga! (Be happy, as it refers to Catanya's preaching on returning to Godhead)

And they (the general public) will be happy when they see the Truth and are set free from this web of lies and illusions we live in, which George W calls "Freedom"!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
kamkorder
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about "Are you really free?" instead of "Are we really free?". I think asking personal questions has more impact. I think the line "9/11 - An inside job" also registers well.
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: What would happen to our world? Reply with quote

This is something I have just posted on the Moby.com forum in the 'Politics' section.

What if the 9/11 theorists/movement have got it right?

Say the American public forced the government into a position where they had to respond to the allegations and they were found to be complicit.

What would happen to our world?

First, I think chaos, then I calm down and think no it could be peaceful but I don't know?

Donna

I was talking with someone the other day and they said that some people say that 9/11 is too complicated for them to talk about.

Can they mean the implications?

It got me thinking? You know how they say people will hear what they want to hear. I liken it to someone finding out that their husband has a bit on the side but living with it to maintain the status quo.

Maybe it's rubbish.

But maybe people fear, even subconsciously, what would happen to our world if they took a stand?

What would happen to the world?
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: My Point Was.... Reply with quote

Sorry I missed that bit.

My point was that 'What if it were true? 9-11', with or without the 9/11, might be a good message on a poster, just to get people thinking about the repercussions and seeing it as possibility.
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Are you willing to take the risk? Reply with quote

In the words of Hunter S Thompson: (LC2)

"Are you willing to take the risk?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: