FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New WTC Complex Photos Highlight Bizarre Building 7 Collapse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: New WTC Complex Photos Highlight Bizarre Building 7 Collapse Reply with quote

New WTC Complex Photos Highlight Bizarre Building 7 Collapse
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2006/230806wtccomplex.htm

Buildings 5 and 6, closer to towers burned throughout but did not collapse

Previously unseen photos provided to us by an anonymous rescue worker who was at ground zero on 9/11 highlight the implausible implosion of WTC Building 7 in comparison with buildings closer to the towers that sustained significantly more fire and debris damage yet did not collapse.

Above is a map showing the relative position of the buildings in the WTC complex. Though Building 7 was hit by flying aircraft parts, it was not significantly effected by the collapse of the towers due to it being shielded by buildings 5 and 6 - which despite being closer to the towers and suffering far more extreme fires - did not collapse.

Building 7 to the right of the picture as Building 5 burns in the left background. From this image, which building seems the more likely to collapse? The 47 story behemoth with limited fire in a few floors - or a nine story shell completely engulfed by fire and flames from top to bottom? Yet it was Building 7 and not 5 that collapsed on the afternoon of September 11.

The burned out husk of Building 5 two days after 9/11. Building 5 sustained massive damage from flaming aircraft parts which ignited fires that burned for hours. In addition, the collapse of the north tower scraped down the side of 5 but its modest nine floors did not structurally collapse.

Here is a separate image revealing the extent of the fires in WTC 5. Despite raging infernos and debris gouging huge holes in the building, and in comparative size significantly more severe fires than the twin towers or Building 7 - the building stood while the other three all collapsed.

In addition, Building 6, which was even closer to the north tower (seen here moments before its subsequent planned demolition months later), suffered even more extreme fire and debris damage, but the building did not fall down implosion style like the towers and Building 7.

A wider perspective shot of the rubble of Building 7. The Fiterman Hall
building and the U.S. Post Office building across the street show little damage. Building 5 in the background is completely charred but still stands.

The rubble of WTC Building 7 lies in front of the Fiterman Hall building. The building has fallen in its own footprint - another sign of controlled demolition.

Here are a couple of shots for the no planers and 'blue screen' advocates - aircraft engine parts and a truck designated to store them. Claiming that no planes hit the WTC towers is damaging to the movement's credibility and it is one of the first things that debunkers like Popular Mechanics seize upon when building straw man hit pieces.

zip file of images here:
http://www.infowarsmedia.com/images/sept11/sept_11.zip

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting that this is relatively worse than the WTC towers. The damage was nowhere near as great as this.

Also, I would like to iterate once again that the "no-planes" idea is a complete load of rubbish IMO.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm not allowed to post here, but this isn't really me being critical. I'm just here to show a picture. Those buildings didn't collapse in the same way WTC 7 did, but they were in no way standing in any meaningful sense of the word. Looking at aerial photos of the two, they are little more than shells with cratered insides.

Here's WTC 6. It's not completely collapsed, as in there's some walls standing, but then it's a shorter, squatter building than WTC 7:

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the photo illustrates a key point.

How can such total destruction have been caused by fire alone?

If you argue against the laws of physics, JP, your posts WILL be moved. The debate has run 50 loops on the Physics forum thread to which I repeatedly refer, and will do so again.

Get used to it.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the Trolls/shills, Johnny Pixels states:-

Quote:
I know I'm not allowed to post here,

So why do it then JP. You've been given your own corner (Critics corner) to blog your poison and to cause disruption and create trouble so put it there.

Unless you support the demand for a full professional inquiry into 911 which is going the address the hundreds of smoking guns then get lost and stick to your 911 myths website, even if it a lonely place!

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
doctorjaclblack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done to the person who sent these pictures in. My only hope is if there are any more pictures people have, don't be intimadated by the powers that be in this world. With images like these we can all build a portfolio of evidence which can be used over time to change people's minds about what really happened, and court those people who are really responsible for this mess.
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These photos are off prisonplanet.com
But the main point is why are these jref guys allowed to post here anymore
It's been shown they have an aversive agenda to anything that challenges the official line on anything
That they have back connections to paedophile promotion artists and CIA MKUltra torturers
That Johnny has a Department of Defense website in his personal profile
What on earth are they doing here?
Never mind coralling them - they are purely malicious and should have been bounced long ago as Andrew said they would be well over a week ago
What's the delay? these scum are so obvious and in your face and have nothing worthwhile to offer
Let the brave face them down on their own territory by all means
They don't belong here

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What's the delay? these scum are so obvious and in your face and have nothing worthwhile to offer
They don't belong here

Ditto Ditto Ditto. Why are they tolerated at all???!!!! Lying b******.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I get the message, last post in this thread.

WTC 5 was a mere 9 stories high, WTC 6 a tiny 7, and both suffered partial collapse. WTC 7 had a hole in the side 20 stories high. Wonder why it collapsed?

Low rise buildings are sturdier than high rise, because they don't have the same weight above them. Imagine if WTC 6 were higher. That collapsed section in the middle there would be supporting the upper floors. Now that it is gone, what would be holding the floors up?

How am I supposed to be critical of your posts, if you never post them in the critics corner? You afraid of being shown to be wrong?

I'll just leave you with the fact that some CTists claim WTC 5 & 6 were demolished too. They claim those holes in the tops were caused by explosives. How do you go about weeding out the crazy claims from the not so crazy if you are not critical of them?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope they didnt suffer partial collapse Johnny
That's just another lie of yours evident from the above photos
You really need to be out of here
Your assertions are nonsense
Go away - we are stronger than you and you are on the point of defeat
Last word from me
Get rid

gordon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Low rise buildings are sturdier than high rise, because they don't have the same weight above them.

A fact that is unlikely to have escaped the designers, who would then presumably specify that the size and shape of the support structures should reflect this?

If you want to criticise something, head back to Clueless Corner where you now have a whole website to be going on with.

Gordon.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh states:-

Quote:
It's been shown they have an aversive agenda to anything that challenges the official line on anything
That they have back connections to paedophile promotion artists and CIA MKUltra torturers
Never mind coralling them - they are purely malicious and should have been bounced long ago as Andrew said they would be well over a week ago
They don't belong here

Spot on IMO dh and well put!

This website has been and continues to be under attack by a minority. It could be just one person using different pseudoymns or a small team effort. Analyse JPs blogging for yourself on his profile, its abnormal and obsessive (nobody on here comes anywhere near blogging at that rate). Blogging like that indicates to me that its motivated by money, but theres no point in speculating in giving away our energy. Support for the Trolls on here appears to be zero and the website registration numbers and people signing the petition continues to gather pace!

Our energy is best focused on our objective and the start of this thread by a creative free thinking fellow human being is testament to that.

The creation of the critics corner was IMO a professional, fair and reasonable reaction by top quality moderators to look after the interests of the website and the global 911 truth movement.

The intimidators, or Trolls/Shills (JPs personalised image, a disguised combat soldier is hardly something you would associate with peace, justice or truth........... more like intimidation and fear).

We need a non tolerance clear policy statement regarding management of the Trolls. Also an energy/health warning following their posts in the critics corner is a worthy health and safety consideration and something like "the British 911 truth campaign does not recommend feeding the trolls but the choice is yours" eg. something similar to whats put on ciggy packets!

JP states:-

Quote:
Ok I get the message, last post in this thread

No JP you dont get the message because thats why you've come back here! The only threads you can create or contribute to are contained, and you know where it is..........ITS CRITICS CORNER
Put the evidence there whch substantiates the OFFICIAL conspiracy theory of 911 as told by the Keane Commission report. The 757 hitting the Pentagon or even a thread that challenges the content of David Ray Griffins book "The New Pearl Harbour Disturbing questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11.

Quote:
How am I supposed to be critical of your posts, if you never post them in the critics corner? You afraid of being shown to be wrong?

We can choose whether or not to participate with you in critics corner.
When we are shown to be wrong that will be end of this website and the global 911 truth movement will be no more! Five years on and we are still waiting for the evidence to be presented by the Powers that be.

Any Trolls/shills who abuse the Troll/shill policy of coming out of critics corner...................instant permanent ban from this website. Simple as that!

It would also be helpful for those new to this site if a list of the those would had been issued with the red Troll/shill card were listed or labelled as such. Similar practice to that carried out on E Bay.

Also those who are have been given the Troll card should be blocked from sending any pm messages to those registered here.

Quote:
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you win! Mahatma Gandhi

Peace & truth

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come and discuss this topic in the Critics Corner:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3419

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's that pong again.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
There's that pong again.

There's nothing in the rules that says I can't post in here, there is just the suggestion that critical posts will be moved. That's why I made a new thread in the Critics Corner to discuss this topic and why it's wrong. So come over and discuss it, rather than trying to use a 4 years old child's insults on me.

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
They don't belong here

I assert my moral right to post here in order to address this libelous statement.

dh, you are a repugnant human being. The sad thing is, that's a more charitable assessment than you'd give me. It's clear that to you I am nothing more than a pig or a dog. That you can express such venomous hatred towards your fellow human beings tells me that you're lost in a fanatical frenzy--I only hope it doesn't lead you to rash action against those you've demonized.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't actually read this post in full before, but I see it has nothing to do with 9/11, so I too claim my right to reply.

dh wrote:

First, that is a bold faced lie. Unless you actually have evidence for this, I suggest you withdraw the statement.

Second, I post on the JREF forum, I have no links to anyone.

Quote:

And my occupation is listed as government shill, and my location is given as a sooper sekrit bunker. Must you take everything literally?

Quote:

Please point out malicious statements I have made, or withdraw the accusation.

Quote:

Please refrain from personal insults. It indicates you have little to offer in the way of argument.

Quote:
They don't belong here

Why do you need to be brave to face down someone who is wrong? Surely you could overwhelm us with evidence?

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Containment of the Trolls/shills in Critics Corner was a top quality professional fair and reasonable, and innovative idea for trying to apply damage limitation to this fabulous website, without replicating the mainstream medias practice of censorship/stonewalling.

The idea was obviously based on the assumption that these Trolls/shills have respect for others. Clearly they dont as they are antagonists and have no consideration or care for fellow human beings.

Johnny Pixels has changed his photo image today. For the record it was previously a disguised combat soldier, which on an earlier thread JP advises is a actually a picture of him. He/she/they were obviously not happy with the reaction from others on this website of that image. I wonder why?

The Trolls/shills are here for the wrong reasons, their intent is to destroy the credibility of the website and to do this they use the usual establishment tactic of playing the man and not the ball.

Please moderators just ban them they have had enough chances, enough is enough.

In the absence of this IMO necessary action to protect the website, just ignore them..............DONT FEED THE TROLLS/SHILLS

I always remember the most effective tactic for dealing with the attention seeking school playground bully, just ignore them!

Peace & truth

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:24 am on this thread.

Bump

Quote:
Ok I get the message, last post in this thread

JP appears to have a memory problem and needs somebody to tell him what to do! Thats always a problem though for combat soldiers when they get back on civvy street unable to think for themselves due to the mind control!

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The moderators should give out free clothespegs for this thread - it * stinks around here.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As this is nothing whatsoever to do with 911 I exercise my right to reply.

This is the most appalling example of self centred, self righteous labelling of individuals I have ever seen on any forum.

It serves no purpose whatsoever other than to feed the deranged minds of those who seek to promote lies and insanity.

The truth movement will stand or fall on your ability to debate, rationalise and reason with those that don't see it your way.

This thread is a monumental failure of this cause and serves no purpose other than to stand testimony to your failure.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna need a snorkel at this rate. What a niff!
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
[color=blue]
Johnny Pixels has changed his photo image today. For the record it was previously a disguised combat soldier, which on an earlier thread JP advises is a actually a picture of him. He/she/they were obviously not happy with the reaction from others on this website of that image. I wonder why?

You moaned when I had the picture, you moaned when I didn't have the picture. Make your mind up.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:

dh, you are a repugnant human being.

Nope, I'm only trying to derail the mass killers and genocidal maniacs
Your purpose is to defend them
I rest my case on repugnancy

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

dh, you are a repugnant human being.

Nope, I'm only trying to derail the mass killers and genocidal maniacs

Really? What is this quixotic quest to take down the "real" killers behind 9/11 doing for Darfur? What about Chad? Gambella province?

What did you do to derail the killing in Rwanda? Cambodia? Tibet?

You ignore real human suffering to go off and chase ghosts instead. Repugnant.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Christ's sake somebody open a window!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: