FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Professor on New York times to take the lead on 9/11 Truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Professor on New York times to take the lead on 9/11 Truth Reply with quote

I have just finished reading (in two days) Professor David Ray Griffin's book Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0664231179/202-8684488-2370231?v=gl ance&n=266239&s=books&v=glance

I recommend this book as a MUST READ not only to the Christians but to Everyone who is seeking truth and justice and who long for peace in our world as I do. I think it is fair to go as far as saying that this book is absolutely essential reading at this moment in time.

As a practicing Muslim and a 911 truth activist I see it as my duty not only to listen to sound bites, read blogs and watch recordings and events, but also to read in detail what experts and scientists have to say about the events surrounding 911.

At the end of chapter [/i]Destruction of The World Trade Centre, Professor Griffin challenges the New York Times as follows: ...in light of this situation and the facts discussed in these chapters, I call upon the [i]New York Times to take the lead in finally exposing to the American people and the world the truth about 9/11. Taking the lead on such a story will of course, involve enormous risks. But if any news organisation has the power, the prestige, and the credibility to break this story, it is the Times. It performed yeoman services in getting 9/11 oral histories released. But now the welfare of our republic and perhaps even our civilization depend on getting the truth of 9/11 exposed. I am calling on the Times to rise to the occasion.

The chapter in the book [i]Jesus and The Roman Empire
is enthralling and as a Muslim who reveres Jesus, peace be upon him, I learnt some new things from this chapter. I also grasped clearly whilst reading this book the situation we are living through right now. We are most assuredly living through a period of Imperial Empire hegemony once again but it is phemomenally more brutal, viscious, cruel and horrifying and devastatingly more dangerous to our planet our peoples and our environment, our eco system, and all life forms than was the previous one.

Pax Americana is indeed upon us and we fail to read or pay attention to Professor David Ray Griffin's book and his call to action, at our peril.

Although I don't agree one hundred percent with everything said in the book, I do completely empathise with the urgent call to action and the call for responsible and credible people in media to come forward and stand for 9/11 truth before it is too late.

Peace,

Sonic.[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: