FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pentagon issues.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bufordt06
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Pentagon issues..... Reply with quote

Hi everyone, first post.

Bit of background, my friend has been trying to convince me about 9/11 for many years and ive always dismissed it and didnt have time for theories and techinical nonsense that can "prove" anything in the right hands. He convinced me to watch "Loose Change" at the start of the year and I was as most people are who watch it amazed and shocked. Its hard to take everything in and since then ahve watched countless films and read lots of arguments for and agaisnt.

Ive recently been reading articles on debunking the theories and counter articles on debunking the debunkers and am suprised by what I read in that many in the 9/11 truth movement believe a 757 did actually hit the Pentagon that day. This does suprise me in that for me this is the most solid visual argument. Theres so much there but I wonder why most people dont like to touch it, ive watched a few Alex jones videos and listen to his radio station and he doesn't like to touch the subject either and labelled it a "honey pot".

Why is this?

Also alot of people don't support the bombs in the building argument but still believe in the campaign, these too things hold the most weight for me and when I get people to view "loose Change", these are 2 of the arguments that really stand out given the amount of evidence for both of them.

Sorry if this has been done to death.

Thanks
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you about the bombs in the buildings. Most 9/11 truthers that I know consider the collapse of WTC's 1, 2 and 7 now established as fact. I am not aware that there is any challenge to the 'controlled demolition' issue within the 9/11 Truth movement.

I think the 'honey pot' thing re the Pentagon is trying to suggest the possibility that the US government could have 'something up their sleeve' regarding the Pentagon attack. The media seem happier to talk about the Pentagon than the WTC's.....possibly because evidence re the World trade Centres is much harder to fake (given that there is so much irrefutable evidence in the public domain from contemporaneous news footage that we have all seen and cannot retrospectively be changed).

However much of the Pentagon evidence has NOT been seen...the confiscated videos from security cameras etc. If the Pentagon is blown up into a big issue in the media (presented, perhaps, as THE 9/11 'conspiracy theorists's' issue) and then the FBI were to release (faked) unseen video footage 'proving' that a 757 had hit the building, this might all but detroy the 9/11 movement in the minds of the public. This is, I believe, why Jones considers the Pentagon attack an issue for 9/11 truthers to 'stay away from' or soft-pedal at least.

He is a canny fellow and could be right.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Ruppert initally rejected the idea of the WTC being destroyed with explosives. He also never talked about it much, prefering to focus on the NORAD stand down.

Some people think that at some point clear film will be released of a plane hitting the pentagon. With CGI technology, they could make it look pretty good....

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It won't happen. The Pentagon is not a honeypot.

CGI theories are diversions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: