FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Passport

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michael_1037
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Passport Reply with quote

How is that a passport belonging to one of the "piolt hijacker" is found 2 blocks away and very little aircraft debris is recovered?
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michael_1037,
It's because there were no "arab hijackers", the names were used as patsies, like Lee Harvey Oswald (a long time ago, but I remember it), who famously said: "I'm just a patsie!" (which he was- there were two Oswalds, one was used to incriminate the other, but that's another story!) The planes were remotely controlled. The "passport" was planted.
michael_1037
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the same.Just nice to know others share the same thought.
uselesseater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the FBIs position now is that the passport story is an urban ledgend which may or may not be true. Doesn't make muich difference now though as typicaly rumour and supposition are reported as fact, later to be admitted to be fake. The casual viewer is unaware as the tv news probably won't pick it up so effectively, to a great number of people, it does not make up part of their reality.
michael_1037
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Bush were to say we got "Benny Laden"(i do know his name),we would demand he bring our troops home.Ithink we killed him soon after.This keeps the "war machine" running.
zappasearcher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

michael_1037 wrote:
If Bush were to say we got "Benny Laden"(i do know his name),we would demand he bring our troops home.Ithink we killed him soon after.This keeps the "war machine" running.

I always thought that Osama was hiding out at a certain ranch in Crawford, Texas.

Shocked

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think the FBIs position now is that the passport story is an urban ledgend which may or may not be true.

it is mentioned in the official report though.. so it is cited as 'evidence'

quite ridiculous

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michael_1037 wrote:

Hi Michael, the FBI have stated that there is nothing linking OBL to the attacks on 911.Which would beg the question why did we attack Afghanistan?

President Bush also has stated Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks either.
Which would raise a further question on why we attacked Iraq?

N
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
michael_1037 wrote:

Hi Michael, the FBI have stated that there is nothing linking OBL to the attacks on 911.Which would beg the question why did we attack Afghanistan?

President Bush also has stated Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks either.
Which would raise a further question on why we attacked Iraq?

N

Its all about taking control of Central Asia and the oil production.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:

A few years ago an enormous oil field was discovered by the Caspian Sea. Plans were immediately put into place by the US to transport the oil and gas from there to India/Pakistan and Turkey for supply to the US. Two very significant events happened therefore. Firstly, the US would use its influence militarily in the Yugoslavian conflict to maintain peace since the pipeline destined for Turkey would have to travel through former Yugoslavia (strange really considering the US started the conflict in the first place although the oil field wasn't significant then). Secondly, the US tried negotiating with the Taliban to allow the India/Pakistan bound pipeline to be built through Afghanistan. However, negotiations broke down and within months 9/11 happened giving the US the green light to remove the Taliban.

As it happens, the Caspian find is not expected to be as big as first thought but the pipelines will still supply much needed oil and gas ready for shipment to the US and UK at a time of great energy uncertainty. This is why attacking and continuing to defend Afghanistan is so important.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/oil.html
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
Its all about taking control of Central Asia and the oil production.

and James C:

Listen up guys,I was not asking the questions, merely pointing out to Michael the flaws in the US administrations argument,in case he was new to things.

OK Wink
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Icke sorted this all out as reported in his 2003 presentation in Brixton, that he phoned the FBI and managed to get them to admit the story of the passport was probably untrue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: