FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

National Gathering 10/09

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: National Gathering 10/09 Reply with quote

Folks,

We are having a national get together on 10/09. It is the day after David Ray Griffin does his talk so a number of you will be hopefully down in London anyway.

It is going to be held at Mass in Brixton, which is a short walk from Brixton underground and overland stations. The gathering will be from 11-5 and there will be a series of rolling workshops that you will be able to chose to attend to help in your campaigning. I have yet to finalise these workshops but will do so shortly. We will also have film screenings in another room, which I will also post times and films up soon so you can plan your day. This is a great chance to meet likeminded people from around the country, pick up tips and generally get to know each other a bit better.

http://www.mass-club.com/findus.html

I am also planning a Truth concert in the evening at the same venue. This will start at 7PM and finish at 11PM. I have around 6 very good acts as good as confirmed for the event. The venue will hold 300 in the evening and we really need to fill it to encourage these musicians to do any further events. If you live in London, make sure you bring your friends.

I will post the line-up in the next couple of days. I will also need people to help with this event so do let me know if you fancy getting involved.

Thanks
Andy

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right things are almost finalised for the Truth Gig on the Sunday evening.

the lineup so far is:

www.myspace.com/manage very up and coming socially conscious hip hop

www.myspace.com/robtherub accoustic set. Great song 'George Bush is'

www.myspace.com/rizmc just released a song 'Post 9/11 Blues', also played one of the Tipton 3 in Channel 4's 'The Road to Guantanamo' and is about to start in the new production 'Gadaffi, The Musical'

www.myspace.com/elcrisis Great acapella socially aware artist

There are another few artists to confirm but I will post these once I have done so. All these artists are playing for free so wee need to make it worth their while by filling the venue. All in London please bring your friends. I will post a flyer shortly.

Cheers
Andy

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARE YOU COMING?
We would like to get an idea of how many people will be coming to the national gathering on Sunday 10th Sept. If you are intending to come would you please e-mail us on london911truth@fastmail.fm . Also please say whether you are intending to stay for the gig in the evening.

VIGIL OUTSIDE US EMBASSY
On Monday 11TH September @ 12 noon we will be holding a vigil in Grosvenor Square outside the US Embassy. The tone for this event should be respectful of the dead, but challenging. Bring eyecatching, TV-worthy placards and flowers to lay at the memorial there with appropriate messages of memoriam attached.

ACCOMMODATION
A few Londoners are offering accommodation in their homes. We need more accommodation offers.

If you would like accommodation please let us know which nights you would like it for. We hope as many people as possible will be able to attend all four events:

1 David Ray Griffin Talk - Saturday evening, supported by David Shayler Ian Crane and Annie Machon

2 National Gathering @ Brixton Mass - Sunday 11 - 5pm

3 Truth Concert @ Brixton Mass, Sunday evening 7 - 11

4 Vigil/demonstration outside US embassy, Monday noon

Let's make this weekend of events a brilliant kick off for the autumn campaigning season.

What plans do people have for the political parties annual conferences? Labour in Manchester and Stop the War demo there on the 24th. We must be sure to make our presence felt at that big time.

Noel
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEEEEEASE tell me you have something organised for the 11th.....!!!

Myself and a friend are coming over that morning and, though we would love to be there we will be working on the 9th and 10th.

Guthead
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

Myself and a friend are coming over that morning and, though we would love to be there we will be working on the 9th and 10th.

Tell your boss of the cause and if he does not know then enlighten him Smile
________
[URL=http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Focus_(international)]Ford Focus (international) picture[/URL]

Last edited by Guthead on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guthead wrote:
DeFecToR wrote:

Tell your boss of the cause and if he does not know then enlighten him Smile

We already have the flights booked. Trust me, if it was just a problem of getting round my boss, hell i'd be there now!

I was told there would be a march on the 11th. Is it still on?

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
VIGIL OUTSIDE US EMBASSY
On Monday 11TH September @ 12 noon we will be holding a vigil in Grosvenor Square outside the US Embassy. The tone for this event should be respectful of the dead, but challenging. Bring eyecatching, TV-worthy placards and flowers to lay at the memorial there with appropriate messages of memoriam attached.

The flowers idea at the memorial is IMO a good one. How about us making a message with the flowers when we lay them down? Something like "TRUTH".

To make it an impressive display though needs planning and co-ordination. The flowers would need to stand upright. How would we do this? Same type of flower/colour? Should someone in the London group make arrangements to purchase a job lot and each activist pay for a flower with a message label or some individuals go along with their own ready prepared bunch of flowers/message?

Happy 911 truth creating

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is definately going to be a prtoest outsdie the US Embassy from 12:30-2:30. We suggest supporters each bring a bunch of flowers with a easily read message on the front. Please make sure that the message can not be seen as inflammatory as this is an event to remember those that died on the day. We also ask for people to wear black. Details will be finalised this week.
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps we could make sure that the source of the flowers isn't from child slave labour in exploited African countries
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Defector

Shame you can't make it over for the weekend, as it's a packed agenda.

However, the demo should be good. It's probably going to be silent, as the yanks are having their memorial service in the embassy at the same time, surprise, surprise. We shall be laying a flower each at the memorial, with a suitable message attached. I would suggest a single white rose each, as this symbolises the cause of those who make a stand against encroaching fascism (have a look at the White Rose Society on the net).

And, no, nothing from a child labour outlet please!

Regards

Annie

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I would suggest a single white rose

Great suggestion IMO Annie!

Anyone who supports the UK 911 truth campaign and is unable to make the peaceful protest at the 911 memorial outside the US embassy in London on the fifth anniversary and who wishes to have a rose/message placed in their name.

PM me your short message and I'll write it out for you on a message card with your name/pseudonym and attach it to a white rose and place it on the memorial for you. Theres no charge!

Peace & truth

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Looking for a lift . Reply with quote

Pikey and co in Cumbria.

I want to be in London for the event. I have been granted official leave to represent Blackpool. Is there any transport heading that way via Blackpool ?

Mark.
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Let's tackle the 'respect' line head On! Reply with quote

I have just posted this on the other discussion started by Annie reporting on her valuable agreement with the police. However I am very concerned that we don't go too overboard with the respect = flowers line. IMO we should also respect the dead (including all victims of the wars since 911) by displaying our bloody great black banner saying 911 Inside Job FrameUp (which also gives our website).

The 9-11 Lies dishonour the dead theme could be another banner (held up during the most 'sensitive' time) or else prominent on our placards. Honour the dead, Stop the Cover Up!, Stalinist Media disrespect 911 dead! etc, etc

Anyway this is what I wrote:

Quote:
It is good we have permission, and thanks a lot to Annie for liasing to ensure this, it must have required a lot of persistence!

However I am concerned that our commitment re behaving 'respectfully' outside the US Embassy at 1.pm (for how long? - their ceremony could be drawn out, possibly deliberately?) doesn't colour the tone of our whole presence which is after all a protest. I know you don't suggest that we should be ultra cautious, Annie, but unless we are clear what we/you have promised and what you/we haven't promised then we could end up with mere juggling of flowers and muted protest which most onlookers and viewers don't understand. (White Rose is good so far as it goes, one wreath will do, but not please as any kind of substitute for the big black banner(s) with its in yer face message!)

Yes we could be silent for that say half and hour after 1 pm and maybe lay flowers, but IMO we simply must display our 911 banner Inside Job Frame Up with our website - I would say throughout our presence but certainly from 12.30 to 1.00 and after the American's 'commemoration'/denial.

IMO the best way to handle the 'commemorative decorum and sensitivity' requirement is not to tone ourselves down but to invoke the dead as deserving of the full truth. We could so this with a banner which says

9/11 LIES DISHONOUR THE DEAD,
libel Muslims, imperil us all

I found that line met a good response prior to July7 anniversary, and personally I believe that it could even have shielded 7-7 activists if we had kept public and militant that week instead of backing off for fear of upsetting people and getting trashed by media (I know there were complicated additional reasons).

At all events this present 'commemoration' = denialation is 5 years later and the original event didn't happen in London, so the Upsetness factor will be much less and we needn't and musn't censor ourseves!

We will take no lectures from anybody about 'respecting the dead' and 'not upsetting people' when the media etc are disrespecting the dead by covering up the truth of the original false-flag terror op - which sure did upset the bereaved family members and the whole world a whole lot, n'est pas? Any anger at us needs to be deflected towards the perpetrators of 9-11 and those who run our Stalinist media, which won't even allow open debate on this vital issue. It isn't us who are 'using the dead' but BushCo who have constantly linked their deaths to the need to invade and poison Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

We will be a big crowd and can support each other if the going gets tough. 9-11 is a lie. We demand the truth. And the media are disrespecting the dead while imperilling the living by going along with this RACIST BLOODLIBEL. Excuse the rant, Annie, I know you know all this!

I also hope any press release takes good care not to get side-tracked into phoney sentamentalism. We should and must 'do' sensitivity and respect where and when warranted (it is what we feel anyway) , but linked immediately to going on the offensive via the Lies Dishonour the Dead theme.
What do others think?

May all beings be happy
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: After Events post Conway Hall
======================

Here's some examples of overnight and remaining for next one or two days issues which maybe people can advise on.

There are 8 ticket holders coming from Scotland - some of whom are waged and can get into a hotel and maybe sneak in a few others in a large suitcase via the fire escape. Others are not able to shell out too much on accommodation after getting tickets and funding food, travel etc.

Another 2 of us are coming from closer [me Peterborough, Cambs another from Nottingham] so we have an option to return the 60mins on train after Conway and then come back next day. This is only an option above a few loose accom offers - but you can see the situation if you are on limited means like many ppl in this scene.

I'll get down to 9th and 10th no matter what but really if you want others to be able to get to day 3 OR stay late for the gig thingy on 10th... we need to sort a network for accomodation soon. Otherwise I think people may just leave after Conway - which given the networking nature of the event on 10th, would be a shame.

Just a bit of input... sorry if this has been dealt with on another thread. Pushed for time to scout round Smile

DAvid
==

--
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith,

The 911 banner which you refer to, a fabulous banner which I helped fly at last years gathering/STW march in London.

I agree we should fly it again on Monday, especially as it is a silent demo. Where is the banner now and will it be available in London again?

I was going to bring along my megaphone and do an Alex Jones/Gypsy but seeing as though its a silent protest I'll leave it at home!

Will we be filming/recording the events over the three days to show on the website for those who are unable to make the weekend?

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Keith,

The 911 banner which you refer to, a fabulous banner which I helped fly at last years gathering/STW march in London.

I agree we should fly it again on Monday, especially as it is a silent demo. Where is the banner now and will it be available in London again?

I was going to bring along my megaphone and do an Alex Jones/Gypsy but seeing as though its a silent protest I'll leave it at home!

Will we be filming/recording the events over the three days to show on the website for those who are unable to make the weekend?

Please bring along the bullhorn
We might be able to use it somewhere else

Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Banner and bullhorn Reply with quote

As I understand it the silent bit will be from 1.00 to 1.30 maybe (at any rate that seems to me a reasnable time after 1.00 for us to resume chants), but the matter is indeterminate.
At all events I think the bullhorn is entirely reasonable to use up to 1.00 and after their commemorative 'denialation'.

Annie or Belinda or Ian Neal have the banner I believe, it needs just a little strong black gtape to close the ends of the sleeves for the poles. Plus three poles and some string for tying it to the middle pole or else to railings, table at the gathering, etc.

Cheers, Keith

May all beings be happy
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Good luck to everyone.. Reply with quote

I would love to attend this week-end, but shall be, alas, in Spain on a few days holiday!!

Wishing everyone every success, and I will be thinking of the event. Will someone be filming it and make this available as a download afterward please??
Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Anyone travelling from ESSEX to Brixton?? Reply with quote

Hi

I live in Essex & wondered if there was anyone else from Essex going to Brixton on Sunday by tube? Perhaps we can meet up. Please PM me.

Cheers

Steve

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Postcode of the place and link to a map of it Reply with quote

Bristol Mass is at London SW2 1JF and here is a map of where it is courtesy of the lovely people - or soulless hard drives - at Multimap

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=print&X=531000&Y=175000& gride=530969&gridn=175102&scale=10000&coordsys=gb&addr1=&addr2=&addr3= &pc=SW21JF&place=&width=600&height=500&db=pc&keepicon=true

mass.gif
 Description:
this is where it is
 Filesize:  153.18 KB
 Viewed:  200 Time(s)

mass.gif

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: