FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Morgan Reynolds an insider?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Is Morgan Reynolds an insider? Reply with quote

I've had suspicions about morgan reynolds for a while now.
potentially one of the most credible and effective voices for the 9/11 truth movement (as has worked for the whitehouse) and he chooses to push the no-planes theory (which i feel can be ruled out and is the best device for making the truth movement look bonkers)

now he's going out of his way to attack steven jones (who I feel has done some good research and papers on the towers collapse and the visible thermite)

does anyone else suspect reynolds to be working for the other side?

Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I don't. The 'no planes' theory has been around for a long time. If you look at the Web Fairy's images of the 'planes' supposedly crashing into the WTC something about it definitely does not look right. The 'planes' do not behave as, I believe, planes would. They seem to melt into the structure, they do not do any damage. IMPO, If that is the case, then graphic designers have been at work here. QED, no planes, but explosions. Why Professor Steven Jones has been attacked, I do not know.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: NO PLANES THEORY Reply with quote

Hi Timmy

I can give you 10 reasons why you should doubt that real planes were used.

1. They have had previous experience of “faking it” with the Apollo Moon Landings.

2.The technology exists to superimpose whatever you like on film footage. Given that this technology exists why would they not use it?

3.Jets flying that low would be very loud – on all of the footage there is no Jet noise

4.Given that the planes would be loud the Naudet brothers would have heard a real plane as it approached and would have been alerted to it sooner.

5.The planes went through the building like a knife through butter – we saw no wings being sheared of or tail section falling to the ground. They were also very fuzzy and not clearly identifiable as passengerplanes.

6.Most of us on this Web site accept that it was a missile that hit the Pentagon – was is different here?

7.Using a missile on The Twin towers would guarantee pin point accuracy – this could not be guaranteed by flying Jets by remote control – they must have spent years planning this – why would they leave anything to chance.

8.The little wreckage of the jets that was captured on film was not consisted with plane components that had been involved in a crash – they were not damaged enough

9.The locations where the alleged bits of wreckage were found were remarkably clean with little or no dust – indication that it had been planted there.

10.There is evidence of a missile on the footage that is available – you can see that 51 seconds in the CNN footage coming out of the other side of the building at an angle of 45 degrees – why would they use both a plane and a missile.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have corresponded briefly with Morgan Reynolds and slightly less briefly with Steve Jones. There is quite a lot going on behind the scenes (some of which I have been party to).

I would suggest that you look at Morgan's and Steve's papers and ignore the ad hominem attacks.

Both sides have valid data and arguments to bring to the table, in my view.

The "no planes" idea are more accurately called "no 7x7's". Read Morgan's and Judy Woods articles and see what you think. Try to ignore the fact that he's laying into Jones big time. You can hear a candid interview with Morgan here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8180123292618944278

See this thread on our forum too:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=19071#19071

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has crossed my mind, TimmyG.

I'm with you on the 'no planes' nonsense.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
"No, I don't. The 'no planes' theory has been around for a long time. If you look at the Web Fairy's images of the 'planes' supposedly crashing into the WTC something about it definitely does not look right. The 'planes' do not behave as, I believe, planes would. They seem to melt into the structure, they do not do any damage. IMPO, If that is the case, then graphic designers have been at work here. QED, no planes, but explosions. Why Professor Steven Jones has been attacked, I do not know.

Can we get off the no planes bs. Just because something doesn't look like you think it should doesn't mean it didn't happen. Where is your precendent for a start? How many planes had you seen hitting a skyscraper before 9/11 and how many of those had the unique construction of the twin towers?

I've re-sent a post (below) I made on another thread from a few weeks ago. I think it's still relevant. As for Morgan Reynolds, well if he is promoting the no planes nonsense then maybe he is an insider and certainly doesn't get my support.

Here's some great computer animation of the twin towers just posted on 911blogger.com

This clip (below) is great because it shows the construction of the towers in simple form with the distinct inner core of massive box columns and the wafer thin exterior separated only by the floor trusses spanning between the core and the outer walls. As the graphics spin slowly round you see the penetration hole of flight 175 and the clear wing tip entry holes. We are then taken into the building through this hole and it is here that the we get a glimpse of how lightweight the construction is at this point, (the outer wall is made of square sectioned vertical columns being just over 1 foot square made of steel only a few millimetres thick rivetted together).

For me, this is further proof that a Boeing weighing a few hundred tonnes travelling at 400 miles per hour could easily penetrate the exoskeleton of the twin towers and appear to melt into the building. Those thin, exterior columns and lightweight floor trusses wouldn't have stood a chance.

See for yourself here
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am always drawn to study topics which are passionately described as "nonsense" and "nonsense". It's amazing the evidence you can dig up.

"No planes" for a start is a mis-nomer it's really "no 7x7's" at WTC. If you start from that premise and look at the evidence, the "nonsense factor" starts to go down. When you have a professor with 2 degrees and a materials science graduate analysing the evidence, as well as Professor Judy Wood, I tend to look at it with an open mind. These 3 voices are added to a small group of people who have been studying the evidence for 4 years - even Steve Jones agrees the evidence is worth looking at.

http://www.petitiononline.com/911tvfak/

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?911tvfak

See also:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=18923#18923

I also like it when they don't claim to be able to answer all the questions, but they do look at different bits of evidence - even when they are ridiculed for doing so (as they have been repeatedly both here and on insulted the Scholars Forum). This takes courage.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
When you have a professor with 2 degrees and a materials science graduate analysing the evidence, as well as Professor Judy Wood, I tend to look at it with an open mind. These 3 voices are added to a small group of people who have been studying the evidence for 4 years - even Steve Jones agrees the evidence is worth looking at.

Hi Andrew,

Steven Jones has indeed signed the petition but this is in no way his endorsement of no-plane theory. He makes it quite clear that he agrees with reviewing the evidence but only by requesting that the evidence of plane debris at WTC 2 be shown along with the proven evidence of the oscillations of the towers due to objects having collided with them. He also asks that the evidence be approved in advance. In other words, he does not initially agree with the no-plane theory but agrees in principle to it being a subject of investigation.

This is very different to him claiming that the evidence for no-planes is worth looking at. Seems to me he is accepting he has a role in supporting all lines of enquiry even if it is likely they will be disproved by the evidence he wants shown.

As for me, well I spent 5 years at university studying an architecture degree and completed two post graduate diplomas in architecture. Why doesn't my opinion about building behaviour carry any weight, if you'll excuse the pun?
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with James C on this theory, also. We all saw the videos of the 2nd plane hitting WTC2 literally seconds after it occurred. Think about what would be involved in distributing a photoshopped video to all those news networks. Think about how complicit these news networks would have to be to not have someone somewhere blow the whistle. It's one thing for the media to look the other way and not air certain stories but quite a step further for them to knowingly air fake stories, especially when you consider that many of these news stations were not friends of the US government. It's too unbelievable. Stick to what is obvious, like controlled demolitions of the towers.

Also, in videos taken by helicoptor of the hole in WTC1 before it collapsed, you can clearly see the damage caused by the wings. I can't tell if the wingspan is the right size for a 757, but, really, is it that relevent? Do we really need to try to prove the planes that hit the towers weren't the planes that are said to have hit them? That raises a huge number of questions for which there are no answers. If you stick to the obvious untruths in the official story, the rest comes out in the wash (assuming there is at some point a full investigation of 911).

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: no planes theory Reply with quote

My answer to this is that it would be far too risky to use real planes.

They couldn't exactly have a practice run at guiding 2 cumbersome jetliners by remote control with pinpoint accuracy into skyscrapers (I take it you are going for the remote control theory).

Lets assume for arguments sake that one of the planes missed and crashed into the ground - there would be fireman on the scene within minutes and they would find an empty wreckage with - NO PILOTS, NO AIRCREW, NO PASSENGERS AND NO TERRORISTS. THE 911 PLAN WOULD BE SCUPPERED. WOULD THEY WANT TO TAKE THIS CHANCE?

They have however had plenty of practice at guiding missiles with absolute precision in the Gulf War.

As far as the media is concerned - they were complicit then and have been complicit ever since - keeping people silent is not a problem for them
The Manhattan Project involved thousands of people for many years and it never got out.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:

Hi Andrew,

Steven Jones has indeed signed the petition but this is in no way his endorsement of no-plane theory.

I was pointing out "no-planes" is a misnomer - it's "no 7x7's". The osciallations of the building could have been caused by a missile impact. That's different to "no planes at all" - substantially different.

I never said your opinion didn't count - or anyone's did or didn't - I was trying to encourage people to look at the evidence. And yes, Morgan has attacked Jones and I think I understand the reasons for this (I have been party to some of the communications). Other things seem to be at work here and I am not sure what.

I don't like the way Morgan has said some things, but he is free to speak his mind - that's what freedom of speech is - and people have to get used to being on the receiving end of it. None of what Morgan et al have written about Steve Jones (personally) changes the physics and some of nature of evidence they highlight - they are saying it "wasn't 7x7's" that hit the towers NOT "NOTHING AT ALL" hit the towers.

This is the key difference I have tried to highlight.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
I was pointing out "no-planes" is a misnomer - it's "no 7x7's". The osciallations of the building could have been caused by a missile impact. That's different to "no planes at all" - substantially different.

Why does the petition clearly request that the evidence be assesed to prove that CGI trickery was employed on 9/11 and that no real aircraft were used? It doesn't appear to mention missiles. Where has this missile theory suddenly come from?

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
They have however had plenty of practice at guiding missiles with absolute precision in the Gulf War.

Indeed, and the same technology that guides missiles can easily be employed to guide aircraft.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
Why does the petition clearly request that the evidence be assesed to prove that CGI trickery was employed on 9/11 and that no real aircraft were used? It doesn't appear to mention missiles. Where has this missile theory suddenly come from?.

That's a good question. You would have to ask the people who have looked at the evidence - Nico Haupt, Rosalee Grable, Gerard Holmgren etc.

To be brutally honest with you, I am not sure if there are "flavours" of the theory which exclude missiles. All I am trying to point out is that there is evidence to support the idea that it wasn't 7x7's that hit the towers. I think one of the best pieces of evidence is what is suggested as being a "DU Penetrator" which shot out of the towers and is seen on all the footage. I would be the 1st to agree that this in of itself does NOT automatically exlcude the idea that a 7x7 was loaded with such a thing either, but taken with other evidence, it seems to show that some kind of missile was involved in the strike on the 2nd tower.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=57770

Video by E Hufschmid (I don't know what his position is on no 7x7's):

http://media.thetruthseeker.org.nyud.net:8080/mirrors/question911.com/ Painful%20Deceptions%20-%20Uranium%20Update.wmv

Start at about 3 mins 50 secs.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: no planes theory Reply with quote

Hi James

Do you think any planes were involved at the Pentagon or Shanksville?
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Hi James

I believe that no commercial jetliner hit the Pentagon. I prefer the A3 Skywarrior theory since evidence of this military aircraft was found.

As for Flight 93 I don't know. There is much evidence to show that aircraft debris was distributed over an 8 mile area and many small body parts were found. I lean on the theory that there was a commercial aircraft carrying people such as Todd Beamer but that it was shot down for some reason. Most phone calls and black box recordings supposedly from flight 93 were however bogus.

As for the WTC, I believe that aircraft were used. These were probably not the aircraft we are led to believe they were but drones of some sort, possibly packed with explosives and other debris for effect.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Hi James

I believe that no commercial jetliner hit the Pentagon. I prefer the A3 Skywarrior theory since evidence of this military aircraft was found.

As for Flight 93 I don't know. There is much evidence to show that aircraft debris was distributed over an 8 mile area and many small body parts were found. I lean on the theory that there was a commercial aircraft carrying people such as Todd Beamer but that it was shot down for some reason. Most phone calls and black box recordings supposedly from flight 93 were however bogus.

As for the WTC, I believe that aircraft were used. These were probably not the aircraft we are led to believe they were but drones of some sort, possibly packed with explosives and other debris for effect. And if one of these had landed in the street instead then the official story would have been changed to "OSB uses remote guided aircraft to attack America".
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: no planes theory Reply with quote

Where did you hear about the body parts at Shanksville - The local coroner said "he stopped being a coroner when he got to the scene because he could not find a single drop of blood"
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Where did you hear about the body parts at Shanksville - The local coroner said "he stopped being a coroner when he got to the scene because he could not find a single drop of blood"

Webster Grifin Tarpley - 9/11 Synthetic Terror Made In USA

Chapter VIII - Shanksville pp 260-271

I believe the coroner made that statement with reference to the alleged impact site only, not with regard to the debris scattered elsewhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: