FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Channel 4-- 9/11: The Five Year Anniversary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Channel 4-- 9/11: The Five Year Anniversary Reply with quote

In September 2001, filmmakers Jules and Gedeon Naudet filmed throughout 9/11 and the days afterwards from the firemen's perspective, resulting in an Emmy Award-winning documentary. As the fifth anniversary of 9/11 approached, the filmmakers revisited the scene of the original documentary. The newly updated film features previously unseen footage.

http://www.channel4.com/listings/C4/index.jsp?offset=5&position=5
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That will be a film to watch!
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:

bear this information in mind when viewing Naudet's snuff flick

http://www.911foreknowledge.com/
Wokeman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that is what I meant. I want to see if there is anything in the unseen footage that reminds us that the film-makers had prior knowledge and were not there by chance, as we were told.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Channel 4: The Miracle of Stairway B Reply with quote

There is another Ch 4 doc next Monday 4th Sept on the survivors of the North Tower demolition er sorry collapse.

Ref: "The Naudet Brothers" - has anything been found about their provenance as film makers yet ?

Wokeman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark,
Yes, the whole story together with the 68 coincidences that had to be in place, unless of course, there was another reason: they had foreknowledge of the attack (the list includes 69, but that includes a roundup of how lucky the brothers had to be on that day) which many people who read it will conclude that they did. It can be found if you Yahoo or Google "Jules Naudet's 9/11 Film Was Staged" The story will give you goosepimples
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:

Its on today at 7pm.
Wokeman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to watching it.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was an emotional roller coast ride.........the devastation was just mind numbing and the bravery and human spirit to save lives by those firefighters.

The breaking of the glass in the windows at ground level of the north tower around the point when the impact was made supports the Janitors, William Rodrigeze claim that he heard expolosions in the basement around the time of the impact.

What staggered me though was the following day when the firefighters went in with the objective of rescuing survivors. Were they not warned by the authorities that the site was contaminated with asbestos dust, toxins etc? Were any of them wearing something to prevent them from inhaling the dust?

I could not see any evidence of remaining upright steel stanchions and am convinced even more that explosives were used and that it was a top quality high tech controlled demolition job.

It was a miracle that all the firefighters based in the NY firehouse (where the Naudet brothers were basing their documentary film from) returned alive.

If that was an attempt by the ptb to convince us that the official version of 911 is the truth I think they are going to have to do alot better than that!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the website listing the 69 “coincidences”

Quote:
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/naudet/raphael.htm

But there are reasons for optimism. I say the Naudet film is one of the keys to 9/11, that will expose the true perpetrators. It is not just a documentary record of a crime, but an integral part of that crime. What can we do about it? For one thing, we can call for the issuing of an international warrant for the arrest of the Naudet brothers and everyone else involved in the filming of Flight 11. This includes the bearded man seen in the film next to the fireman at the Church Street junction, looking up at the plane. Who is he? If he is the person who reported the gas leak, his call must have been recorded, with his details: New York Police Department should have the records, which may be available — to a resident — under the city's freedom of information codes. What does the Creative Editor at Vanity Fair, David Friend (said to have known their father, Jean-Jacques Naudet, for years, and the brothers ever since childhood) know about this film? What exactly was his role as one of 13 credited producers?

"I don't know. They always say there is always a witness for history. I guess ... we were ... that day, we were chosen to be the witness": Jules Naudet (03:51). Chosen by whom? The Great Scriptwriter in the Sky? Or was it ...

(If there is a Great Scriptwriter in the Sky” He would not have let this happen – not had it filmed! Nor would he have allowed a whole lot more Hellish things to “happen” – I think we are writing the script but right now the worst writers and “film makers” are in control of all the “equipment” – we must get it off them and make our own much better production!).

It’s a good website – I have also looked at other parts of it (well worth looking at) and emailed the author.

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: