FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are all these people lying?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
They are the private property of the business owners.

Pathetic in and of itself.

But you also seem to miss the fact that they're quite obviously not the private property of these business owners. They seem on the other hand (by reasons of possession) to be the property of the State.
vinjacks
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: the lie list Reply with quote

it would be the very rich hierachy! who would pull the strings,only a very small amount of people would be needed and are indeed needed!!! but we will bring them all in for war crimes,bush-bush jnr,clinton,cheney,blair.thatcher+all the rest of the murderers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil vinjacks
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
They are the private property of the business owners.

Pathetic in and of itself.

But you also seem to miss the fact that they're quite obviously not the private property of these business owners. They seem on the other hand (by reasons of possession) to be the property of the State.

That is because it is evidence. It cannot be released to the public because it is not owned by the state. You might want to look at the Zapruder film. Evidence of JFK's assasination, but not public property.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So then it's not private property is it? Not public either, quite obviously.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: the lie list Reply with quote

vinjacks wrote:
it would be the very rich hierachy! who would pull the strings,only a very small amount of people would be needed and are indeed needed!!! but we will bring them all in for war crimes,bush-bush jnr,clinton,cheney,blair.thatcher+all the rest of the murderers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil vinjacks

Who is "we"? Do you represent a group that has the power to bring these people to justice? If they are really as omnipotent and evil as the CTer's make them out to be, then who could possibly hold them accountable for anything?
vinjacks
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: who are WE Reply with quote

all great civilisations have come to an end what makes you think this is any different WE ARE THE TRUTH ,THE TRUTH CANNOT BE DENIED,OUR PLANET LIVES!+BREATHES+EVEN THINKS, can you dig that lol go hug a tree + see! Laughing vinjacks
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: who are WE Reply with quote

vinjacks wrote:
all great civilisations have come to an end what makes you think this is any different WE ARE THE TRUTH ,THE TRUTH CANNOT BE DENIED,OUR PLANET LIVES!+BREATHES+EVEN THINKS, can you dig that lol go hug a tree + see! Laughing vinjacks

How long has it been since you took your medication?
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

I'd be very suspicious if there were several local business CCTV security footage sources of the Lockerbie crash and the special branch confisacted it all and told the CCTVcamera owners to shut their gobs, anyone, except you apparently, would be suspicious. Have you had a suspicion by-pass?''

Why were all those Pentagon employees in a line on the lawn removing evidence from the crime scene 9/11? (ref:confronting the evidence DVD)

The whole thing stinks, end of.

I don't find it suspicious, but then I'm not paranoid. The FBI can't release any of the tapes, they don't own them. They are the private property of the business owners. Do you have evidence of intimidation by the FBI?

I suspect the pentagon employees were clearing away the debris for analysis, which is what happens with debris. You don't just leave evidence sitting at a crime scene forever, you have to move it sometime. And I think it's better to move than have a fire truck run over it, or have somebody steal it. That way you get the evidence in a better state.

Are you accusing me of having the mental illness 'paranoia'? if so have you any proof?

If the FBI didn't intimidate the owners of the hotel, petrol station and freeway cameras, then they should sue the 'loose change' film makers, maybe they've already done this.

Is it within the terms of reference of Pentagon employees job descriptions to remove evidence from a crime scene? Are they qualified to do this?Additionally Rumsfeld had this area of lawn heavily gravelled and sanded the next day.

Where are you coming from on this? are you a '911 comission report fundermentalist zealot'?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Are you accusing me of having the mental illness 'paranoia'? if so have you any proof?

You seem to think that 9/11 was an inside job despite the lack of any proof.

Quote:

If the FBI didn't intimidate the owners of the hotel, petrol station and freeway cameras, then they should sue the 'loose change' film makers, maybe they've already done this.

Is that loose "we intentionally left errors in" change?

Quote:
Is it within the terms of reference of Pentagon employees job descriptions to remove evidence from a crime scene? Are they qualified to do this?Additionally Rumsfeld had this area of lawn heavily gravelled and sanded the next day.

They weren't removing evidence from a crime scene. They were gathering evidence for analysis. I don't think they do degrees in collecting debris. You may be surprised at this, but people do help other people out.

The lawn was gravelled to stop the heavy machinery from churning up the grass into mud so they didn't get bogged down. It's standard practice.

Quote:
Where are you coming from on this? are you a '911 comission report fundermentalist zealot'?

Why do I do this? Because you mislead people.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you proved the "freefall pancake collapse" theory here yet?

Even If 'Loose Change' intentionally left in errors they would still be liable for prosecution if they had libelled or slandered anyone, am I right?

Have you ever seen any job adverts for forensic crime scene investigators 'no experience required'? Pentagon employees were still removing evidence from a crime scene even if it can be proved they were "gathering evidence for analysis"

That obscure side of the Pentagon had just been renovated, had they gravelled and sanded over the lawn for heavy machinery as is "standard practice"... then removed the gravel and sand and re-layed the lawn before the alleged 757 suicide attack on September 11?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Have you proved the "freefall pancake collapse" theory here yet?

I can't remember if I did here or not. I did over at the loose change forum, showing that even if 75% of the energy was lost at each floor, the building would take around 15 seconds to collapse. Which, surprise surprise, it did.

Quote:
Even If 'Loose Change' intentionally left in errors they would still be liable for prosecution if they had libelled or slandered anyone, am I right?

Yes. So you're going to ask why no-one has sued them right? Maybe the government doesn't care?

Quote:
Have you ever seen any job adverts for forensic crime scene investigators 'no experience required'? Pentagon employees were still removing evidence from a crime scene even if it can be proved they were "gathering evidence for analysis"

So when you're at the scene of a car crash, and the paramedic asks you to hold a bandage over a cut to stop someone from bleeding, you'll turn round and say, "sorry, can't do that, I'm not a doctor"? There's a difference between collecting debris and forensic examination.

Quote:
That obscure side of the Pentagon had just been renovated, had they gravelled and sanded over the lawn for heavy machinery as is "standard practice"... then removed the gravel and sand and re-layed the lawn before the alleged 757 suicide attack on September 11?

Do you actually know what renovation work was carried out on that section of the Pentagon? It was internal renovation to remove asbestos, fit new windows, elevators, air conditioning, communications, wiring, plumbing. Which part of that requires heavy machinery on the lawn?

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was that you proving your "freefall pancake theory" then? surely commonsense would suggest there should have been a few "pancakes" left as evidence not all reduced to their pancake" ingredients and pyrocrastically flowing to New Jersey in micro particle powdered concrete form?

Here's a 'maybe' for you, maybe 'loose change' were correct and the FBI have no grounds to sue?

Clearing evidence from a crime scene is hardly comparable to giving assistance in a life and death situation. There could have been human body parts and blood on that lawn, post aids, asking workers to operate in this environment was a very unreasonable request for the Pentagon to make on their staff.

I note there were cable spools in front of the Pentagon, were they rolled there or carried on a truck? The several fire engines managed to operate on that lawn, it was early September and I suggest the ground was firm, no evidence of the fire engines sinking, maybe Rumsfeld was hiding something?

None of us know the definitive truth about what happened 9/11, they won't have a proper, transparent judicial enquiry, it's not impossible that 'inside jobbers' may end up with 'egg on their faces' it's also possible it may turn out you've been an apologist for treasonous mass murderers.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Was that you proving your "freefall pancake theory" then? surely commonsense would suggest there should have been a few "pancakes" left as evidence not all reduced to their pancake" ingredients and pyrocrastically flowing to New Jersey in micro particle powdered concrete form?

What makes you think a piece of concerete falling 417 metres will survive?

Quote:
Here's a 'maybe' for you, maybe 'loose change' were correct and the FBI have no grounds to sue?

Maybe you should contact the FBI and see what happens.

Quote:
Clearing evidence from a crime scene is hardly comparable to giving assistance in a life and death situation. There could have been human body parts and blood on that lawn, post aids, asking workers to operate in this environment was a very unreasonable request for the Pentagon to make on their staff.

That's why all the workers are wearing gloves. I don't think they asked them too, I think the workers offered to.

Quote:
I note there were cable spools in front of the Pentagon, were they rolled there or carried on a truck? The several fire engines managed to operate on that lawn, it was early September and I suggest the ground was firm, no evidence of the fire engines sinking, maybe Rumsfeld was hiding something?

Cable spools carry cable. They were re-cabling the Pentagon. Spooky eh? Maybe they planted demolition charges there while they were at it. You ever been on a building site? All cable comes on big spools. Enonomy of scale.

Fire engines were responding to a fire, they don't wait for gravelling. Fire engines are light compared to construction machinery. Once you get trucks back and forth, cranes and caterpillar tracks going back and forth all day every day the ground becomes mud. The nthe trucks get bogged down and the bulldozers spend more time digging the trucks out than working.

Quote:
None of us know the definitive truth about what happened 9/11, they won't have a proper, transparent judicial enquiry, it's not impossible that 'inside jobbers' may end up with 'egg on their faces' it's also possible it may turn out you've been an apologist for treasonous mass murderers.

I don't think so. I'm not an apologist for Bush or anyone in the administration. I will stand up for the facts though.

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

There are so many things wrong with this statement that I'd prefer not even commenting on it...
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

There are so many things wrong with this statement that I'd prefer not even commenting on it...

Go on, have a go professor (sssssch everyone)
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

I'll make one comment. You want pancakes? Pancakes you shall have:
http://www.pbs.org/americarebuilds/videostories/index.html
Click on "Demo Dave" Griffin video--
"...we counted fourteen floors compressed into eight feet..."
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

What makes you think concrete can fall 417m and survive? What makes you think concrete can be hit by 500000 tonnes of debris and survive?

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Did they have any "hijacker DNA on them? Laughing
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

What makes you think concrete can fall 417m and survive? What makes you think concrete can be hit by 500000 tonnes of debris and survive?

yeah yeah, but it was shooting out horizontally and vertically to New Jersey, the whole thing turned to 'blancmange' freefall why can't you see this?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

yeah yeah, but it was shooting out horizontally and vertically to New Jersey, the whole thing turned to 'blancmange' freefall why can't you see this?

The angle between the top of the tower and WTC 7 is 12 degrees. From half way down, 24 degrees. That's not a steep angle. No real projection required.

No explosive force required either.

Now a couple of thousand tonnes of collapsing building? That does have a lot of energy.

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

The angle between the top of the tower and WTC 7 is 12 degrees. From half way down, 24 degrees. That's not a steep angle. No real projection required.

No explosive force required either.

Now a couple of thousand tonnes of collapsing building? That does have a lot of energy.

Er, we were talking about the twin towers and the pancake collapse effect, stop going of at tangents.

(you just have to hear that Popular Mechanics chap on the 'Arizona radio thread JP!)
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Er, we were talking about the twin towers and the pancake collapse effect, stop going of at tangents.

(you just have to hear that Popular Mechanics chap on the 'Arizona radio thread JP!)

I was preempting a statement about how WTC 7 got damaged by this horizontally flying debris.

vinjacks
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: no pentagon plane Reply with quote

ive watched vids showing the hole in the side of the pentagon before it collapsed, it was the perfect size for what i think they call bunkerbusters,in the film there was no aeroplane bits,seats, engines,wings,bodies??????????? strange yet the goverments of the world only want you to see what they want you to see.. easy really when you got the power!!!!!!!!! Shocked
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

erm....

....what?
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Too right.

You want pancakes? Pancakes you shall have:
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

erm....

....what?

sorry I was being obtuse, do you subscribe to Popular mechanics Mag' debunkings? you just have to listen to the Arizona radio podcast on the thread below!!! trust me!!!!
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Too right.

sorry, your link doesn't work, not an excuse I did try but I will say this...the WTC towers were 100 plus floors so 14 from 100 leaves I make it 86 pancakes unaccounted for and the central column of 47 steel uprights so at this point in time you have not converted me to the official conspiracy theory. Hey! is this the sight were demolition people use the term "pull it" to convey the meaning "affect a conrolled demolition"?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Too right.

sorry, your link doesn't work, not an excuse I did try but I will say this...the WTC towers were 100 plus floors so 14 from 100 leaves I make it 86 pancakes unaccounted for and the central column of 47 steel uprights so at this point in time you have not converted me to the official conspiracy theory. Hey! is this the sight were demolition people use the term "pull it" to convey the meaning "affect a conrolled demolition"?

Where in the pancake theory does it say you end up with a neat pile of floors at the bottom?

And yes, that's the "site" (most people call it ground zero, you might have heard of it). They pulled WTC 6 I think. But they didn't use explosives. Why would that be, when pull means to use explosives? The only explanation I can think of is that the "truth" movement makes stuff up as it goes along.

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Too right.

The guy is describing what he saw when his crew cut through a wall. It was a small snapshot of the aftermath. It doesn't preclude the possibility of other "pancakes".

But your response moves the goalposts, anyway. The 14 pancakes observed by this ironworker were presented to address your concern that "...there should have been a few 'pancakes' left as evidence..." Why didn't your high explosives pulverize these?

And yes, when they "pulled" building 6, they literally pulled it down with cables.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...And it isn't clear whether the alleged 14 compressed WTC tower floors, counted by this witness on what hardly could be described as an independent web site ,were from the north or south tower. the South tower, as I'm sure you're aware, toppled over at appx' the 60th floor where what looked like a thermite/ate reaction was dramatically filmed, how could the floors have evenly 'pancaked' below this point? Additionally it's not clear whether the alleged 14 "pancaked" floors included basement floors. Also you've avoided my point about the central core of 47 steel column uprights being brought down, you'd expect at least some significant remains of the core from a "pancake" floor collapse.

What I REALLY want is to have this debate with the 'organ grinder not the monkeys', why are the US government not prepared to defend themselves openly and answer the questions, they come out with the tired old cliche 'we won't honour these questions with a response' and just leave it to you people.Surely the massive weight of evidence will eventually force them to leave their hiding holes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: