FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are you a tool of the US government?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you working for the government to bring down the truth movement?
Yes - I am a shill
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
No - I am an ordinary person
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

Ronin
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

I THINK THE 20TH "HIJACKER" HAS BEEN TRIED AND CONVICTED, FBI AREN'T LOOKING FOR OBL I UNDERSTAND

Funny how he's on the FBIs most wanted list then, isn't it?

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

Im pretty sure hes referring to the bang-up job our furor i mean president is doing.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronin wrote:

Hey jhonny did all these people also get insurance for a shat load of money 7 weeks before it happened?Cause if they did i would like you to enlighten me please.

He didn't buy the buildings until 7 weeks before September 11th. He can't take out insurance on something he doesn't own. He was almost outbid by another company in a very public and transparent bidding process. He got a lot of money insurance money for the buildings, because they were woth a lot of money, and he needs to rebuild them, which is what he is doing.

Quote:
By the way those towers stood for 30 years and those documents for insurance specifically protected against acts of terrorism.This guy is going to put miss cleo out of buisness with his phycic abilities.

The building was bombed in 1993 by TERRORISTS. That's why the insurance included acts of terror.

Quote:

Oh and lets not forget he pulled the building of firefighters right before it collapsed this man is batting 1000.Obviously the NYFD needs to be told when something is going to happen to a building on fire by an investor.

He didn't pull the firefighters, the fire chief did, because the firefighters saw that the building was moving. The fire chief and Larry discussed it, but Larry didn't order the firefighters to do anything.

Quote:
Also they have firefighters on tape saying leave the area theres a bomb in the building.Now i say that firefighter was lying because i dont see how any skeptic could be wrong.Lest i damage his pride.

Four stories about suspect packages, none of which turn out to be bombs:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wiltshire/4736448.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/4669159.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hereford/worcs/4663645.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/1685229.stm

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronin wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

I THINK THE 20TH "HIJACKER" HAS BEEN TRIED AND CONVICTED, FBI AREN'T LOOKING FOR OBL I UNDERSTAND

Funny how he's on the FBIs most wanted list then, isn't it?

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

Im pretty sure hes referring to the bang-up job our furor i mean president is doing.

That picture you posted? The quote on the right is wrong. Here is what Bush actually said:

Quote:

THE PRESIDENT: Deep in my heart I know the man is on the run, if he's alive at all. Who knows if he's hiding in some cave or not; we haven't heard from him in a long time. And the idea of focusing on one person is -- really indicates to me people don't understand the scope of the mission.

Terror is bigger than one person. And he's just -- he's a person who's now been marginalized. His network, his host government has been destroyed. He's the ultimate parasite who found weakness, exploited it, and met his match. He is -- as I mentioned in my speech, I do mention the fact that this is a fellow who is willing to commit youngsters to their death and he, himself, tries to hide -- if, in fact, he's hiding at all.

So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you. I'm more worried about making sure that our soldiers are well-supplied; that the strategy is clear; that the coalition is strong; that when we find enemy bunched up like we did in Shahikot Mountains, that the military has all the support it needs to go in and do the job, which they did.

And there will be other battles in Afghanistan. There's going to be other struggles like Shahikot, and I'm just as confident about the outcome of those future battles as I was about Shahikot, where our soldiers are performing brilliantly. We're tough, we're strong, they're well-equipped. We have a good strategy. We are showing the world we know how to fight a guerrilla war with conventional means.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/03/20020313-8.html

But I guess a little thing like facts shouldn't stand in the way of truth...

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:
I never said that the fact he took insurance out on the building made him a suspect, I said that because he had insurance on the building when it collapsed and therfore was paid a very large insurance reward, he becomes an automatic suspect, or should. As I said, if a full investigation was conducted, he may be found completely innocent and it is just a coincidence. I believe in innocent til proven guilty (unlike say... Bush) but I do believe also in proper police work and full, transparent investigations, particularly in high profile cases such as this. Let me be 100% clear - if Vornado had won the bidding and 911 occurred, THEY would be an automatic suspect and should be investigated. If it was insured by the Dalai Lama, HE should be investigated! Capiche? Surely, this is Criminal Investigations 101? How can you even argue against it?

Uhm, because the planes were flown into the buildings by terrorists from Al Qaeda. Unless Larry had links to Al Qaeda, investigating him for insurance fraud seems a little off the beaten path. I'm sure the crew on the 4 flights had life insurance, should their families be investigated too? I'm sure there were many passengers on the flights with life insurance, should their families be investigated too? Boeing's aircraft were insured, should Boeing be investigated too? I'm sure there were people in the towers with life insurance, should they be investigated too? The tenants of the buildings had insurance, should they be investigated too?

Follow the money works in Columbo, but not in a situation like this.

Following the money is exactly what triggered people to look more closely at the official story, starting with the short-selling of the airline stocks. I don't imagine any of those life insurances were $3.5 billion payouts (which Silverstein managed to double up on)? Maybe a little more scrutiny should be involved, don't you think? Why not conduct a full, transparant investigation and clear this all up?

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:

Following the money is exactly what triggered people to look more closely at the official story, starting with the short-selling of the airline stocks. I don't imagine any of those life insurances were $3.5 billion payouts (which Silverstein managed to double up on)? Maybe a little more scrutiny should be involved, don't you think? Why not conduct a full, transparant investigation and clear this all up?

That wasn't suspicious, it was investigated, and no-one was found to have had inside knowledge.

From the 9/11 commission:
Quote:

Highly publicized allegations of insider trading in advance of 9/11 generally rest on reports of unusual pre-9/11 trading activity in companies whose stock plummeted after the attacks. Some unusual trading did in fact occur, but each such trade proved to have an innocuous explanation. For example, the volume of put options — instruments that pay off only when a stock drops in price — surged in the parent companies of United Airlines on September 6 and American Airlines on September 10 — highly suspicious trading on its face. Yet, further investigation has revealed that the trading had no connection with 9/11. A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 as part of a trading strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10. Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades. The SEC and FBI, aided by other agencies and the securities industry, devoted enormous resources to investigating this issue, including securing the cooperation of many foreign governments. These investigators have found that the apparently suspicious consistently proved innocuous.

There were recommendations to make those trades. It wasn't inside knowledge, it was people following a tip.

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://guardian.co.uk/wtccrach/story/0,1300,555655,00.html

One for 'the ministry of truth'
heart rending story at the end of that article, I wonder what happened to that family? did they end up Bush collatoral damage stats' or are they alive and thriving in the democratic US colony od Afghanistan?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

heart rending story at the end of that article, I wonder what happened to that family? did they end up Bush collatoral damage stats' or are they alive and thriving in the democratic US colony od Afghanistan?

How does this prove 9/11 was an inside job?

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

How does this prove 9/11 was an inside job?

Someone above was questioning whether OBL was the main 9/11 suspect, I don't think this 'Grauni' link works, if you're interested type 'Bush's ultimatum to Afghanistan 2001' in Google, it should take you there.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Afghanistan was invaded because it was harbouring Bin Laden, because Bin Laden was a suspect.

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No he wasn't, because as the plan originated in the US intelligence community, that's where the suspects are.

The plans for the Afghanistan invasion were made well before 9/11. At a meeting in Germany between Taliban and US officials the Taliban were told they had two choices, to agree to American demands or be bombed into submission.

Johnny Pixels wrote:
That wasn't suspicious, it was investigated, and no-one was found to have had inside knowledge

That's not the case. As you can from your 911 (C)Ommission quote, because the entity in question had no conceivable ties to Al Queda this was NOT investigated.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
The plans for the Afghanistan invasion were made well before 9/11.

In the 1920's and 30's, the military drew up plans for war with the UK. Not because we thought there was any animosity with England, but because they were one of the few countries at the time that could conceivably pose a threat.

This is called making a contingency plan. And, since our relations with Afghanistan were poor before 9/11, it would have been prudent to draw up such a plan then as well.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the UK (rather than England) was never given an ultimatum to accede to American demands or be bombed. This ultimatum was given to Afghanistan before 9/11.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
But the UK (rather than England) was never given an ultimatum to accede to American demands or be bombed. This ultimatum was given to Afghanistan before 9/11.

Bin Laden and AL Qaeda were still being harboured by the Taliban before 9/11. He was wanted for the Bombing of the USS Cole, as well as attacks on US embassies.

However, the Taliban were never threatened with being bombed because there was no military plans for an attack on Afghanistan. Bill Clinton's cruise missile attacks achieved very little, and the military was very wary of using expensive means to flatten cheap training camps, which may not have any effect on Al Qaeda. The aim was to kill or capture Bin Laden, and the best bet at the time was the covert support of Northern Alliance fighters, who had offered to raid the camp where Bin Laden was staying. There was no guarantee of success, and a great chance of civilian casulties.

The US government was warning the Taliban before Bush even got into office, so how does that explain how Bush and his supporters were planning this all along?

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:

Johnny Pixels wrote:
That wasn't suspicious, it was investigated, and no-one was found to have had inside knowledge

That's not the case. As you can from your 911 (C)Ommission quote, because the entity in question had no conceivable ties to Al Queda this was NOT investigated.

He was a single person, who also bought several thousand shares in one of the airlines, before 9/11. That's not insider trading. What do you think someone did, pass on some hot stock tips? This is supposed to be a conspiracy, but everyone seems to be involved in it. It's going to get to a point where there are more people out of the conspiracy than in it.

Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest you listen to the Richard Andrew Grove audio interviews.

Here's the link to Richard Grove's comprehensive talk on the technology company and financial cover-up aspects of 9/11.

http://www.zen84937.zen.co.uk/Meria.mp3

www.cornwall911truth.info
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr-Bridger wrote:
I suggest you listen to the Richard Andrew Grove audio interviews.

Here's the link to Richard Grove's comprehensive talk on the technology company and financial cover-up aspects of 9/11.

http://www.zen84937.zen.co.uk/Meria.mp3

I got bored listening to his initial riddles about illusions. Why can't he just get to the points? If he has important information, why must he wrap in a narrative coating? If you have a transcript where I can skip his mind numbing gabble, and try to find his evidence, I'll read it.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found one. I estimate he spends over half his time talking about himself, and the rest of the time he skirts around ideas that some corporation or another was behind 9/11. He doesn't actually have any evidence, nothing concrete, just speculation.

That's why he is doing interviews with crackpot radio, and posting on the internet, and not taking it to any kind of international court.

Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`m sorry but what evidence do you have to disprove what he is saying ?
If you have some please post it.

It is also obivious that you havent either listened to the audio in full or read the transcript in full as he doesn`t speculate about who was behind 9/11, he just reports on companies that profited.

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr-Bridger wrote:

It is also obivious that you havent either listened to the audio in full or read the transcript in full as he doesn`t speculate about who was behind 9/11, he just reports on companies that profited.

So, he offered no meaningful information, then. Gotcha.
Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again its obvious you havent either read or listened to him.
GOTCHA !!!

MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:

That wasn't suspicious, it was investigated, and no-one was found to have had inside knowledge.

Quote:

Highly publicized allegations of insider trading in advance of 9/11 generally rest on reports of unusual pre-9/11 trading activity in companies whose stock plummeted after the attacks. Some unusual trading did in fact occur, but each such trade proved to have an innocuous explanation. For example, the volume of put options — instruments that pay off only when a stock drops in price — surged in the parent companies of United Airlines on September 6 and American Airlines on September 10 — highly suspicious trading on its face. Yet, further investigation has revealed that the trading had no connection with 9/11. A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 as part of a trading strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10. Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades. The SEC and FBI, aided by other agencies and the securities industry, devoted enormous resources to investigating this issue, including securing the cooperation of many foreign governments. These investigators have found that the apparently suspicious consistently proved innocuous.

There were recommendations to make those trades. It wasn't inside knowledge, it was people following a tip.

Let me get this straight. You're going to defend the 911 Commission's findings by quoting the 911 Commission to me? That makes no sense. I believe what you want to find is neutral, independant verification of the findings of the 911 Commission. Good God, the whole reason for the existence of this website is the distrust in the findings of the 911 Commission!

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:

Quote:

Let me get this straight. You're going to defend the 911 Commission's findings by quoting the 911 Commission to me? That makes no sense. I believe what you want to find is neutral, independant verification of the findings of the 911 Commission. Good God, the whole reason for the existence of this website is the distrust in the findings of the 911 Commission!

No, the 9/11 commission is my proof of what happened, you have to show me somthing else happened, that those shares were bought by someone else, that the commission is lying.

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr-Bridger wrote:
Again its obvious you havent either read or listened to him.
GOTCHA !!!

I didn't need to. You yourself said that he did not speculate on anything, but listed companies who profited from the attacks. Since the fact that they profited is no evidence of wrongdoing, this was a meaningless exercise.
Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`m sorry but no where did say he just listed companies who profited.
I also dont see how anyone can disregard any information without vetting it first. Unless its selective research

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr-Bridger wrote:
I`m sorry but what evidence do you have to disprove what he is saying ?
If you have some please post it.

Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My previous post still stands i`m afraid.
To me Reporting and Listing is two completely different things !

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So has he taken all this evidence to all the relavant regulatory bodies? Criminal courts? International Criminal Court? No? Why's that?

Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen to audio or read the transcripts to find out

You still havent given any evidence disproving what he says.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr-Bridger wrote:
Listen to audio or read the transcripts to find out

You still havent given any evidence disproving what he says.

So you can't tell me?

As far as I can tell he is doing nothing more than promoting himself.

MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
MiniMauve wrote:

Quote:

No, the 9/11 commission is my proof of what happened, you have to show me somthing else happened, that those shares were bought by someone else, that the commission is lying.

No, I don't have to show you that something else happened. I, and other critics of the 911 Commission report, need only show that what they say happened couldn't have happened. At least, in an open, fair and just society that would be true. I'm sad to say that I don't hold out much hope in Bush's America.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: