FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We will never forget
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: We will never forget Reply with quote

Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a load of pretentious twaddle
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stateofgrace, that you are someone who thinks this way you have confirmed something to me: That no matter if every belief i have turns out to be wrong, be it on 911 or any other idea or thought, YOU and your kind will always be my enemy. Your thoughts and ideas are a cancer. You make my blood boil. And all you have achieved is to harden my opinion that much more.

Oh and by the way, I've never done one thing on that list. That you claim that the 911 truth movement in its entirety holds these views is a testament to your intelligence and your moral character.

I took it back before, but not again;
Scum.

stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: sog - sob more like Reply with quote

disgusting and vile is all that you are and all that you will ever be.

stav

Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see what SOG has posted - I just get a broken image link. white box with a red X in the middle.
Which country is the very best?
and in the land of rape and honey,
you prey" Al Jourgensen
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copy the link by clicking on the non-image (holding down option on mac, I guess right-clicking on windows) and post it into your address bar. It's basically just a spiel saying we're dishonouring the murdered. It specifically mentions Loose Change. It's a poorly worded appeal to patriotism.

Diddums I say.
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like every aspect of life some sterotypes are accurate but not to everyone. They are some truth seekers, who will use it as a step on the ladder to self glorfiction. But for each one of them, there will someone who truely wants to know the exact details of what happened and due to a suspicion want to follow it up. For every logcial and open minded critic there will be a close minded person who will leave no margin for their own error, and are no better or worse than their counterpart on the other side of the fence.

Im a critic, but if someone can show me some evidence, ill change my mind. Im happy to be proved wrong, and i dont think its impossible either.

lets keep it civil beacuse we're all hear for the same thing - the truth. Though one half of us ( could be eitherside) will eventually have to accept something different to what they have at the moment.
________
buy glass pipes

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Copy the link by clicking on the non-image (holding down option on mac, I guess right-clicking on windows) and post it into your address bar. It's basically just a spiel saying we're dishonouring the murdered. It specifically mentions Loose Change. It's a poorly worded appeal to patriotism.

Diddums I say.

Aah, that one. I've seen it before. The patriotism angle is used a lot around various forums and doesn't make a lot of sense to me - surely it is patriotic to demand the truth?!
I find no comfort whatsoever in thinking that any government anywhere in this world could/would willingly sanction the mass murder of 3000+ people. This has always been central in my research and unfortunately, I haven't found anything that has convinced me otherwise. Quite the opposite in fact. Everyday I look at the news and see more and more ridiculous stories that simply feed the notion/fact (dependent on your standpoint - in my view; fact) that 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated to justify a bogus war on terror in order to gain control of natural resources.
People can argue about speeds of free fall, laws of motion & kinetic energy, alter the way the WTC was constructed, post links to popular mechanics website etc etc - its all irrelevant as all these "debunks" are by their own admission hypothetical. What is not hypothetical is what is going on right now 5 years on. Iran is the next target. Look around people, look at the BBC, the Times, the Guardian etc look at the news stories being reported and the way that we as a nation - indeed a world - are being manipulated into believing that "bringing democracy to the middle east" is justified.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/images/middleastmap.jpg

Please I urge you - whether you are a shrill working for the government in whatever form or a regular person that is not prepared to accept mass murder by those ruling them - to wake up and look around you and see what is going on and why.

Which country is the very best?
and in the land of rape and honey,
you prey" Al Jourgensen
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooter
What in Gods name are you talking about? Your sanctimonious condemnation of those that don't agree with you are enough to make me vomit.

“Wake up for Gods sake wake up”.

What in dear gods name do you take people for?

Do you think that I agree with wholesale slaughter in Iraq? Do you think I love and admire Bush and worship the ground he walks on? That I am blissfully unaware of all the worlds’ injustices and simply believe every single thing I am told?

What in Gods name is wrong with you people that you can take it upon yourself to condemn every single person that does not agree with your insane theories and think we all agree with mass murder and illegal invasions?

For the love of God get off this moral high horse and look at what you are saying and preaching.

WE DO NOT SUPPORT BUSH, WE DO NOT SUPPORT THE DEATHS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE .WE ARE NOT BLIND AND BLISSFULLY SUPPORT WHOLESALE SLAUGHTER.

( Sorry Andrew I just had to reply).

As for the rest of you self righteous idiots, I am not the one accusing innocent people of mass murder you are.
Spare me your self righteous hurt and indignation as though I am guilty of anything. I stand by what I posted and if you care to differ take a good look at the idiots that line up behind you. Open your eyes and go out and have a look at the obscene theories and remarks that are made about the victims on various forums, namely the LC forum. Go to the passenger forum and agree with them and stand tall as the saviours of humanity.

Your refusal to condemn the mockery of the victims speaks volumes.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What in Gods name are you talking about? Your sanctimonious condemnation of those that don't agree with you are enough to make me vomit.

You have to read it to believe it!!! This from the man who started this thread with a vile bunch of lies and distortions condemning those who disagree with him. A man so ignorant he refuses to see the evil being perpetrated by the murderers using 9/11 as their excuse, or so evil he lies constantly to defend them. A man so self-righteous he comes to a site clearly formed to try to spread the truth as we see it but self-appoints himself as our saviour and attempts to "educate" us with his drivel. Why is scum like this * tolerated here?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:

Your sanctimonious condemnation of those that don't agree with you are enough to make me vomit.

Funny that.
YOUR sanctimonious condemnation of those that don't agree with you is enough to make me vomit.

stateofgrace wrote:

Do you think that I agree with wholesale slaughter in Iraq? Do you think I love and admire Bush and worship the ground he walks on? That I am blissfully unaware of all the worlds’ injustices and simply believe every single thing I am told?

Yes.
Whats the name of that other country that people like you called to be 'liberated'?
Er...Afghanistan?

stateofgrace wrote:

What in Gods name is wrong with you people that you can take it upon yourself to condemn every single person that does not agree with your insane theories and think we all agree with mass murder and illegal invasions?

Here you go again. Putting 'us' all in the the same basket.

Please show me where i have condemed anyone for disagreeing with me. I'll condemn people for being a prick, but not for disagreeing with me.

stateofgrace wrote:

For the love of God get off this moral high horse and look at what you are saying and preaching.

You post an image like the one above and accuse us of being on a moral high-horse?

stateofgrace wrote:

WE DO NOT SUPPORT BUSH, WE DO NOT SUPPORT THE DEATHS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE .WE ARE NOT BLIND AND BLISSFULLY SUPPORT WHOLESALE SLAUGHTER.

Good for you. I'll send you a card or something.

stateofgrace wrote:

As for the rest of you self righteous idiots, I am not the one accusing innocent people of mass murder you are.

Hmmm.
Iraq....innocent people....mass murder.....innocent?

You seem to believe that people like myself are accusing Bush and his friends of doing 911 even though we actually know he is innocent.
If we are wrong, you should be able to prove it. You cant so you just post your own self righteous rubbish. If you could prove to me that BL did 911 then i would accept it and move on.

stateofgrace wrote:

Spare me your self righteous hurt and indignation as though I am guilty of anything.

You are guilty of posting rubbish that painted us all with a broad brush. That and being a mindless fool.

stateofgrace wrote:

I stand by what I posted and if you care to differ take a good look at the idiots that line up behind you.

You deeply offended me with what you posted. Whilst an apology would have been nice, i think you know that i would have thrown it right back at you, so go ahead, stand by your comments. You've not been here long but i understand you enough already.

Oh, BTW, NO ONE LINES UP BEHIND ME. That you think that the LC boys speak for me says a lot about how you like to reason things.

stateofgrace wrote:

Open your eyes and go out and have a look at the obscene theories and remarks that are made about the victims on various forums, namely the LC forum. Go to the passenger forum and agree with them and stand tall as the saviours of humanity.

I am aware of the 'obscene theories' about some of the victims.

stateofgrace wrote:

Short memory eh?
I did state that i disagreed with the LC boys opinions on that pentagon guys son. I think it WAS wrong. But you dont want to remember that do you? No, you would rather lump us 'truthers' all together wouldnt you? Saves you from any real debating.
And like i stated before they were not mocking the victims, they were mocking the story. I know you like to see no difference, but thats says more about your mental capacity than it does about 'us truthers'.

Well there you go. You got the fight you were looking for after all. I must say, not even Jay Ref p1ssed me off as much as you have. HE was smart, and pretty funny. You are offensive, stupid and morally repugnant. But above all you are a waste of time. I've had to sit a write this reply to you when i have proper work i could be doing (i'm presently sorting through the nonsense at 911myths) and i'll no doubt have to read your barely legible reply. Congratulations little man, you've succeeded in something at least.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Why is scum like this * tolerated here?

I totally agree with you blackcat. I NEVER thought i would want someone banned from any forum, especially the critics corner at this site, but this guy is scum. Offensive, self-righteous and unbelievably dumb.
That said, i know i am just angered by his cr&p and will calm down. Banning him only lends credibility to any other morons who may listen to him. Best we keep him here and put up with his idiocy.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:
like every aspect of life some sterotypes are accurate but not to everyone. They are some truth seekers, who will use it as a step on the ladder to self glorfiction. But for each one of them, there will someone who truely wants to know the exact details of what happened and due to a suspicion want to follow it up. For every logcial and open minded critic there will be a close minded person who will leave no margin for their own error, and are no better or worse than their counterpart on the other side of the fence.

Im a critic, but if someone can show me some evidence, ill change my mind. Im happy to be proved wrong, and i dont think its impossible either.

lets keep it civil beacuse we're all hear for the same thing - the truth. Though one half of us ( could be eitherside) will eventually have to accept something different to what they have at the moment.

BTW DaveyJ, those are excellent words. I commend you highly for having the frame of mind you have.
Yes we are on opposite sides of the fence, but you do seem someone who should be warmly envited by others of 'us' to discuss the issue of 911.

You are correct in what you say regarding the need for critical reasoning. I myself believed a great deal of 'bogus' information about 911 until it was shown to me to be false. When it was, yes i felt embarresed but i had to live up to my own morals and accept the new 'truth'. That is one of the reasons, well, the main reason, that i am going through 911myths; to sort out exactly what my beliefs are. To try and understand and form a clearer idea of the events of 911. In many ways it was easier before, when i 'knew' what the facts were. After all, it meant i could move on to the stage of informing others. But now i realise that the 911 truth movement is being done immense harm by its members who have not yet updated their information in certain areas. People hear them spouting bad facts and then dismiss all other information they put out. That is why i now need to find some kind of middle ground.
It is just a damn shame that there is too much logic, on both sides, similar to SOG's. Its attitudes like his that destroy any chance for 'truth'.

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stateofdisgrace.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:41 am

Quote:
State of disgrace

Absolutely spot on IMHO.

Dont FEED the Trolls/shrills

Truth unites

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pikey, dont agree with an insult and then say dont feed the trolls, a little hypocritical.
________
herbal vaporizers

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah! nice one stateofgrace!
What a bunch of sickos we are!!
independent thinking is disgusting isn't it?

Bring on ww3!!! woohooo.
can't wait for the next big terrorist attack. hopefully it'll only be a month or so now!

bring on the ID cards and microchips!! yeeah!!

the futures bright. and with people like you on the planet the PTB can't fail to succeed.

Alek
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
Mooter

It seems like the only one guilty of sanctimonious condemnation is you, and other 9/11 truth skeptics like yourself. It makes me angry when I'm irrationally, unjustly, and incorrectly accused of disrespecting the victims of 9/11. I see these types of half-baked accusations all the time, and the logic completely escapes me. Where is the logic in asserting that because I don't accept the official account of how these people died, that I am disrespecting them? By that same illogic, I could accuse you of their disrespect because of your acceptance of the big lie that is the premise behind their tragic deaths. The lie that has resulted in the deaths of thousands of US armed forces, and tens of thousands more of innocent civilians. But that would be incorrect, because you believe as earnestly in the official story as I believe it to be a lie, and this is completely independent of our respect for the victims, isn't it?

The only conflict arises with flight 93, where the offical version makes some of the passengers out to be heros. Now, unlike you I don't know the truth about what happend to flight 93, but I tend to believe that it was shot down, due to the distribution of debris as reported by police that day. So am I disrespecting the passengers by disbelieving the government's account? I don't think so. I merely dispute their account and interpretation of the facts. It seems I have a lot more to lose here than you do. If I am right, the worst you will be guilty of is incorrectly attributing heroism to the flight 93 passengers. If I'm wrong, I'm guilty of being unpatriotic and disrespectful. Let justice be done though the heavens may fall.

Quote:

“Wake up for Gods sake wake up”.

What in dear gods name do you take people for?

( Sorry Andrew I just had to reply).

To quote George W. Bush, "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." Now, I don't believe that polarizing rhetoric any more than you do. I never accused you of supporting Bush, you're the one who is apparently accusing the entire truth movement of disrespecting 9/11 victims.

But I do have a question for you. If you believe the fairy tale that says Islamic fascists are guilty of murdering nearly three-thousand people that day, and that one billion angry muslims hate us because of our "freedom", then what is the correct response?

Quote:

Spare me your self righteous hurt and indignation as though I am guilty of anything. I stand by what I posted and if you care to differ take a good look at the idiots that line up behind you. Open your eyes and go out and have a look at the obscene theories and remarks that are made about the victims on various forums, namely the LC forum. Go to the passenger forum and agree with them and stand tall as the saviours of humanity.

I'm not self-righteous, nor an idiot, nor am I accusing anyone specific of mass murder. Your government is the one who has already convicted Osama Bin Ladin and tens of thousands of innocent civilians without a trial, and without evidence.

I'll condemn the mockery right here. I heard Dylan Avery accuse the father of a young boy on flight 77 as "sending his son to his death" during a radio interview. Suspecting a father of sending his son to die in an airplane crash is the height of paranoid disrespect, and I won't apologize for it. But Dylan Avery doesn't represent me, or the rest of the truth movement, and I resent your blatant stereotyping, and emotionally charged and illogical accusations.

I cried on 9/11, just as I imagine most people did. But I will not allow what I believe is a big lie to be the basis for more lies - and wars - to come. And I will not allow false accusations that I disrespect the 9/11 victims to go unchecked.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
To quote George W. Bush, "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." Now, I don't believe that polarizing rhetoric any more than you do. I never accused you of supporting Bush, you're the one who is apparently accusing the entire truth movement of disrespecting 9/11 victims.

But I do have a question for you. If you believe the fairy tale that says Islamic fascists are guilty of murdering nearly three-thousand people that day, and that one billion angry muslims hate us because of our "freedom", then what is the correct response?

Finally a response worth a reply.

The answer to the question is I do believe that Islamic extremists are responsible for 911. Now the question is two fold.
No I do not class one billion Muslims as extremists. They are perfectly innocent of any wrong doing and are not accountable for 911 and the death of a single innocent Muslim or anybody in response to 911 is unjustifiable.
I do believe that there are in the Muslim community, as within any community a very small, tiny fraction of people who can and are radicalised. These extremists do not represent the Muslim community any more than say the IRA represented the Catholics in Ireland.
Neither do I agree with rhetoric of Bush “you are either with us or against us”. This is unfair categorisation and totally discriminates against those that do not support the war on terror. It is also tactics used here to galvanise hatred against those that are not with you. I am not with the truthers, I make no secret of that, but have taken the time to look at this, from both sides of the fence and drawn different conclusions to you.

Does this make me?

Offensive, stupid and morally repugnant?

A mindless fool?

Scum?

Offensive, self-righteous and unbelievably dumb?

Ignorant?

Quote:
I'm not self-righteous, nor an idiot, nor am I accusing anyone specific of mass murder. Your government is the one who has already convicted Osama Bin Ladin and tens of thousands of innocent civilians without a trial, and without evidence.

UBL is the main suspect behind autherising 911. He is wanted in connection with conspiracy to murder US citizens. I have already stated that the mastermind is already in US custody.
This article may clear up the misconcetion about UBL and the FBI's wanted list.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/27/AR2006 082700687.html

Quote:
"There's no mystery here," said FBI spokesman Rex Tomb. "They could add 9/11 on there, but they have not because they don't need to at this point. . . . There is a logic to it."

David N. Kelley, the former U.S. attorney in New York who oversaw terrorism cases when bin Laden was indicted for the embassy bombings there in 1998, said he is not at all surprised by the lack of a reference to Sept. 11 on the official wanted poster. Kelley said the issue is a matter of legal restrictions and the need to be fair to any defendant.

"It might seem a little strange from the outside, but it makes sense from a legal point of view," said Kelley, now in private practice. "If I were in government, I'd be troubled if I were asked to put up a wanted picture where no formal charges had been filed, no matter who it was."

UBL has not been formally charged yet.

Again I condemn any innocent death, period.

Quote:
I'll condemn the mockery right here. I heard Dylan Avery accuse the father of a young boy on flight 77 as "sending his son to his death" during a radio interview. Suspecting a father of sending his son to die in an airplane crash is the height of paranoid disrespect, and I won't apologize for it. But Dylan Avery doesn't represent me, or the rest of the truth movement, and I resent your blatant stereotyping, and emotionally charged and illogical accusations.

For your condemnation, you will now receive my apology for stereotyping. And that was all it took.
The poster was meant to enflame, annoy and draw reaction, because unless you can address this and many more I could pull forward you will go nowhere and you will be stereotyped in this way.
You MUST condemn the outrageous theories, you must condemn those who trash the memories of the victims, if you don’t then you are no better than those that do so.

Quote:
I cried on 9/11, just as I imagine most people did. But I will not allow what I believe is a big lie to be the basis for more lies - and wars - to come. And I will not allow false accusations that I disrespect the 9/11 victims to go unchecked.

911 as shaped the world today, if you believe this was staged deliberately to engineer the follow on events, and then this is your burden. The proof of this accusation has to come from you. It is not my burden to disprove anything you claim, you must prove it.

And that’s how easy it is to post something meaningful and get response.
Alek
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:

The answer to the question is I do believe that Islamic extremists are responsible for 911. Now the question is two fold.
No I do not class one billion Muslims as extremists. They are perfectly innocent of any wrong doing and are not accountable for 911 and the death of a single innocent Muslim or anybody in response to 911 is unjustifiable.
I do believe that there are in the Muslim community, as within any community a very small, tiny fraction of people who can and are radicalised. These extremists do not represent the Muslim community any more than say the IRA represented the Catholics in Ireland.
Neither do I agree with rhetoric of Bush “you are either with us or against us”. This is unfair categorisation and totally discriminates against those that do not support the war on terror. It is also tactics used here to galvanise hatred against those that are not with you. I am not with the truthers, I make no secret of that, but have taken the time to look at this, from both sides of the fence and drawn different conclusions to you.

Does this make me?

Offensive, stupid and morally repugnant?

A mindless fool?

Scum?

Offensive, self-righteous and unbelievably dumb?

Ignorant?

I think it makes you naive. I don't know whether Bin Ladin was responsible or not, but from the standpoint of the government's credibility with me, it doesn't matter. Either Bin Ladin wasn't responsible, or he was. Either way I believe western intelligence is responsible for him. He is a cold-war-era product of the CIA's creation of the Mujahideen in Afghanistan. I tend to believe spy agencies are like the mob. Once you're a member of the agency, you're always a member.

Quote:

UBL is the main suspect behind autherising 911. He is wanted in connection with conspiracy to murder US citizens. I have already stated that the mastermind is already in US custody.
This article may clear up the misconcetion about UBL and the FBI's wanted list.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/27/AR2006 082700687.html

Quote:
"There's no mystery here," said FBI spokesman Rex Tomb. "They could add 9/11 on there, but they have not because they don't need to at this point. . . . There is a logic to it."

David N. Kelley, the former U.S. attorney in New York who oversaw terrorism cases when bin Laden was indicted for the embassy bombings there in 1998, said he is not at all surprised by the lack of a reference to Sept. 11 on the official wanted poster. Kelley said the issue is a matter of legal restrictions and the need to be fair to any defendant.

"It might seem a little strange from the outside, but it makes sense from a legal point of view," said Kelley, now in private practice. "If I were in government, I'd be troubled if I were asked to put up a wanted picture where no formal charges had been filed, no matter who it was."

UBL has not been formally charged yet.

That article doesn't clear anything up. Quite frankly, it's mystifying. I find Mr. Tomb's "logic" to be wanting to say the least. The article admits there have been no formal charges filed against Bin Ladin yet. Say again? It's been nearly five years since the attack and no formal charges have been filed against Bin Ladin? This begs the question "Why, if not for lack of evidence?" Kelley seems to be feeding a heaping dose of doublethink to us when he creates what appears to be a defense of Bin Ladin citing "fairness". Everybody "knows" he's guilty (despite the apparent lack of evidence), but we still need to be "fair" to this terrorist. Well, this stinks to high heaven. What does it take to set your bs detector off?

Quote:

Again I condemn any innocent death, period.

For your condemnation, you will now receive my apology for stereotyping. And that was all it took.
The poster was meant to enflame, annoy and draw reaction, because unless you can address this and many more I could pull forward you will go nowhere and you will be stereotyped in this way.
You MUST condemn the outrageous theories, you must condemn those who trash the memories of the victims, if you don’t then you are no better than those that do so.

I condemn anything that will hurt the families of the 9/11 victims unduly, however it's obvious to me that there is a conflict of interest with regard to flight 93. I pointed this out in the other post. Those families having had their loved ones elevated to the status of hero are going to understandably react unfavorably when the official story is questioned. At this point being sincere in my own beliefs, I have to weigh the interests involved. On the one hand, you have the grieving families of flight 93 who want the public memory of their loved ones to be heroic. On the other hand, you have the over three-thousand US soldiers who I believe have been killed unjusty as a result of 9/11, and thousands more of their family members. Then you have the tens of thousands of innocent civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq that have been brutally murdered, and their family members. Finally, you have all of the US servicemen and civilians who have yet to be killed, and you have the rest of us here in the USA who are facing a fascist dictatatorship and the creation of a police state in our beloved country. When weighing all of these interest sincerely, and believing as I do, the memories of the families of flight 93 don't add up to all of the death, destruction and lies wrought by the official lie of 9/11. I hope you and other skeptics can understand that. I wish the familes of the victims of flight 93 well, but I fear for my own family, and also my country. There is a lot at stake.

Quote:

911 as shaped the world today, if you believe this was staged deliberately to engineer the follow on events, and then this is your burden. The proof of this accusation has to come from you. It is not my burden to disprove anything you claim, you must prove it.

It is my burden, and the burden of others like me. Proof depends on the provee as much as the prover, as well as the evidence in question. It requires people with an open mind, who are emotionally capable of reconsidering their entire worldview if need be. This is a painful process, and I've already gone through it. But at the end of the day, I'm just a citizen living in California. I don't have the resources to investigate or prosecute crimes. All I have is my own two eyes and ears, and a deep cynicsm of the US government, the media, and the New World Order.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You MUST condemn the outrageous theories,

I do - it is you who do not!! 19 Arabs led by an old man in a cave. Ridiculous. Wake up man!!

Quote:
you must condemn those who trash the memories of the victims, if you don’t then you are no better than those that do so.

I do condemn you for trashing their memory - but the only reason I bother to condemn you is that you are allowed here to post your vile slander at the beginning of this thread otherwise you would be ignored the same as all those other idiots. Why are you here? Didn't you promise to f*ck off a while ago you arrogant dumbo. You just can't get it through your thick skull that people can reach a different conclusion to you. You just HAVE to give us all the benefit of you superior intellect, and when you fail to get your own way you resort to that jibberish at the beginning of this thread. You seem determined to protect the murderers from being brought to justice and as such are insulting the victims of 9/11. There is absolutely no place for scum like you at this site.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

I do - it is you who do not!! 19 Arabs led by an old man in a cave. Ridiculous. Wake up man!!

You can't even get the real story straight, no wonder you have trouble understanding it. The hijackers weren't directly led by Bin Laden from a cave, in the same way US troops are not directly led by George Bush from the Whitehouse.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
you must condemn those who trash the memories of the victims, if you don’t then you are no better than those that do so.

I do condemn you for trashing their memory - but the only reason I bother to condemn you is that you are allowed here to post your vile slander at the beginning of this thread otherwise you would be ignored the same as all those other idiots. Why are you here? Didn't you promise to f*ck off a while ago you arrogant dumbo. You just can't get it through your thick skull that people can reach a different conclusion to you. You just HAVE to give us all the benefit of you superior intellect, and when you fail to get your own way you resort to that jibberish at the beginning of this thread. You seem determined to protect the murderers from being brought to justice and as such are insulting the victims of 9/11. There is absolutely no place for scum like you at this site.

Excuse me but who the * do you think you are?

Your blinding immaturity labels you as a lunatic and paranoid idiot. If you have nothing better to do that hurl insults at somebody you don't even know I suggest you leave this forum.

Your flimsy understanding of this event labels you also an insecure child who simply gets off on swearing at those that oppose you and makes a further mockery of this event.

Now one and only one of your members have condemned these extreme theories and I have agreed with him.

Put your money where you enormous mouth is blackcat and condemn Dylan for accusing an innocent man of sending his son to his death while he played golf.

Put up of shut up.

So what of the six suspects that are held in US custody, including the alleged mastermind behind it? Should they just let them go?

Why are you not campaigning for their release?

You are too busy being an insignificant prick that bows before your gods on the LC forum. Bow down and kiss their asses, you absolute prick, that is your station in your worthless live.

You are a fool.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: We will never forget Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:

You get the web address if you click the 'quote' icon everyone who just gets a white square with a red X in, can't be arsed to pursue it tho', should I?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ally,

I have spoken with Andrew and we have agreed it is every bodies interest that I no longer post on this forum I have explained to Andrew why I will no longer post here and feel , since I have clearly offended you I should take the time and do like wise.

I know we will never agree on the issues surrounding 911 and I know you have a personnel dislike of me as such.

I will no longer post here simply because of the hatred I have generated towards myself and as such I would like to apologies to the offence I have clearly caused you.

Although I don't agree with your opinions I see no reason at all to dislike you personally and would hope the same could be extended my way. If not ok.

I have also explained to Andrew and will do so with you that if you are right I will return and apologies openly.

I trust we can now part company with some degree of civility and please remember I feel no animosity to you personally whatsoever

stateofgrace

HEY SHILL, THOUGHT WERE GONNA BUZZ OFF FOR GOOD?

Obviously from the language you're getting VERY desperate. Still not fancy a pint?
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted that to you after this thread was started and fully intend to leave, I feel the need to clarify my position before I go and feel the right to reply to the insults you clowns label at me and anybody who opposes you.

Now Ally, blackcap and the rest I have stated my position, I no longer wish to be part of this forum, I simply wish to depart and leave you to it.

Insult me no further and I will leave, end of story.

And no the answer is still no I do not wish to go for a pint with you.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:

You are too busy being an insignificant prick that bows before your gods on the LC forum. Bow down and kiss their asses, you absolute prick, that is your station in your worthless live.

You are a fool.

You've certainly outlined your position, now shoooo.
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And so have you on many occasions, it's called pointless.

I'm more important things to do, like enjoy my live than debate pointless conspiracies.

Cherio.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
And so have you on many occasions, it's called pointless.

I'm more important things to do, like enjoy my live than debate pointless conspiracies.

Cherio.

Howabout studying a dictionary instead of spreading disinfo?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: