FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Popular Mechanics Charlatan Gets Roasted!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Popular Mechanics Charlatan Gets Roasted! Reply with quote

I love this one....Very Happy

Talk about an uninformed invalid.

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/audio/A003I060823-am-c3.MP3

The show host continually presses him for answers on various issues and the PM "research editor" can’t answer any of it with any amount of clarity. It was as bad as I’ve ever heard. The host asked him why it was that he was allowed exclusive access to supposed photographic evidence of damage of building seven while no one else has been able to see it and he couldn’t explain it. He just claimed that they weren’t given permission to allow anyone else in the public domain to see it. Why the hell not!!!! The PM guy also consistently complained about the way the certain questions were phrased. Yet when given the opportunity to frame the question anyway he wanted he still couldn't provide an answer. He then deemed that it wasn't an important question. The guy was dancing around in circles. This is what coincidence theorists hang their hats on? It’s an embarrassment of the worst kind.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: PMech Reply with quote

Me,
Thats a real crack up, had me in tears that did Laughing

I like how he denied anyone in demolition every said PULL, I`ve got video of a demolition engineer saying it on air!

The host absolutely killed him!

President Eisenhower 1961
jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one me, where did you get that from and how old is it?

Top marks to the host!

The question about where did they get the match for the DNA was just great. I've never heard anybody squirm so much in my life.

He really didnt have a clue how to answer the question.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep that's a good one. Must be pretty recent because they're talking about the much lauded PM book at one stage if I remember correctly.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listening to people like this PM creep makes my blood boil.....and how often have our friends CTS, SOG, Jay Ref etc referred us to Popular Mechanics as an academically serious 'peer-reviewed' authority on all things 9/11.

Fair play to the host. he made them look exactly what they are.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PM guy was a researcher named David Colburn.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PM editor’s interview was from the Charles Goyette show and yes it was recent as far as I can tell.
http://www.1100kfnx.com/goyette.php

The cowardly Popular Mechanics people have been canceling radio interviews lately so it seems they can’t handle the heat. It’s tough when the facts aren’t on your side I guess?

NIST won’t debate, the 9/11 Commission won’t debate and now the people of Poplar Mechanics are even running scared. It’s an epidemic of truth and the liars are being buried beneath the sheer weight of their own hypocrisy. So long suckers!!!!

Quote:

Popular Mechanics "9/11 Myths" Debunker Cancels Radio Debate

Two hours before he was to debate a member of "Scholars for 9/11 Truth" on a Seattle radio talk show, a research editor for "Popular Mechanics" magazine pulls out.

Seattle - The magazine Popular Mechanics, which recently released a book slamming the 9/11 Truth movement, cancelled a radio debate Tuesday between one of the book's contributors and a 9/11 truth activist just two hours before airtime. The debate, planned two weeks in advance, was scheduled to air on the Dori Munson talk radio program on KIRO AM 710, August the 22nd, at 1:00 PM.

Richard Curtis, PhD, an Adjunct Professor of Philosophy at several Seattle area colleges and an active member of "Scholars for 9/11 Truth," was scheduled to debate Davin Coburn, a research editor at Popular Mechanics and one of the contributors to the book Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up To The Facts, on Munson's radio show. Munson, furious about the last minute cancellation, said that the books PR firm was responsible for the decision and that none of the contributors to the new book would be allowed on the air with anyone from "Scholars for 9/11 Truth."

Despite Munson’s views that those who doubt the official account of the 9/11 attacks are "wingnuts" and "nut-jobs," he had interviewed Curtis on his program three times before. Curtis’ organization, "Scholars for 9/11 Truth," is a burgeoning movement of hundreds of respected academicians who are convinced that the official story about 9/11 is highly suspect, that the 9/11 Commission was a contemptible whitewash and that the government has used the attacks as an excuse to attack and occupy Afghanistan and Iraq.

Quote:
Popular Mechanics invited to the National 9/11 Debate -

teamliberty.net

This letter / invitation was “hard copy” mailed to Popular Mechanics Editor-In-Chief James B. Meigs, and editors of the Popular Mechanics book, Debunking 9/11 Myths, Brad Reagan and David Dunbar. Meigs was recently on Fox News, O’Reilly Factor touting the Popular Mechanics book as the final answer on 9/11. Let’s see if they really stand behind their work! Call them, write them, e-mail them, and let them know its time to debate because their book is debatable!
Dear James Meigs, David Dunbar, and Brad Reagan,

The National 9/11 Debate will be held on March 10, 2007 in Charleston, SC at the Charleston Convention Center / Embassy Suites. There will be two, seven-member debate teams. You are probably familiar with a few of the names on the debate team that rejects the government’s official version of 9/11.
have noted that Popular Mechanics is now touting itself as the final answer that debunks 9/11 Myths. The question now is will the people behind and responsible for the book titled Debunking 9/11 Myths, people such as yourself, stand firmly behind your work and participate in the National 9/11 Debate?

This right-wing McBride lady apparently runs a fascist Fox News style talk radio operation. I heard Kevin Barret explain the whole background story to this show appearance. He said that she had contacted him and feigned a genuine interest in his beliefs and his credentials as if she was actually agreeable & on board with the 9/11 truth cause. She then invited him to come on to her show to discuss his views in a very sweet and cordial manner. Then at the least moment before they went on air she totally switched on him like a snake and introduced him as being a nutcase along the lines of Ward Churchill who has previously espoused controversial 9/11 views. This is exactly the kind of unethical ambush journalism that Fox News uses in order to denigrate those they wish to silence. Kevin Barret though is no slouch and no stranger to these kinds of dirty tricks and tactics.

Kevin Barret & McBride:
http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php?vid=128

A fifth grade teacher called in to the show:
http://media.620wtmj.com/JessicaMcBride/tabid/918/Default.aspx

Jessica McBride and Steve Nass Exposed as MUJCA Agents!
http://mujca.com/mujcaagents.htm
Quote:

Jessica's ambush interview of me, presumably pre-arranged with Rep. Steve Nass in a harebrained scheme to give me the Ward Churchill treatment and have me fired from my job at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, has completely backfired. I have been getting strong support from ordinary folks on the street, from letter-writers to the local papers, from my colleagues, from the several mainstream media interviewers I've met (and the surprisingly balanced stories I'?ve read) in fact, from every quarter except one: that ever-shrinking demographic group of Bush supporters known as TFMs, who are apparently the target group of the backfired McBride-Nass hatchet job attempt to shore up Republican support.

I haven’t heard this one yet but it might be good?
Jim Fetzer interviews structural engineer Charles Pegelow available as part of the Jim Fetzer podcast available here:
http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php?vid=108

http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Fetzer06.html
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Popular Mechanics - Debunking the Debunkers Reply with quote

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Feature-Article.htm?InfoNo=009309

Have a listen to the audio.

Its...er...interesting to say the least.
Laughing

Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Marrs on the Charles Goyette Show:

http://rapidshare.de/files/30736067/Jim_Marrs_on_Goyette.mp3.html

42 MB local mirror here:

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/audio/Jim_Marrs_on_Goyette.mp3
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Popular Mechanics Charlatan Gets Roasted! Reply with quote

Me wrote:
I love this one....Very Happy

Talk about an uninformed invalid.

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/audio/A003I060823-am-c3.MP3

The show host continually presses him for answers on various issues and the PM "research editor" can’t answer any of it with any amount of clarity. It was as bad as I’ve ever heard. The host asked him why it was that he was allowed exclusive access to supposed photographic evidence of damage of building seven while no one else has been able to see it and he couldn’t explain it. He just claimed that they weren’t given permission to allow anyone else in the public domain to see it. Why the hell not!!!! The PM guy also consistently complained about the way the certain questions were phrased. Yet when given the opportunity to frame the question anyway he wanted he still couldn't provide an answer. He then deemed that it wasn't an important question. The guy was dancing around in circles. This is what coincidence theorists hang their hats on? It’s an embarrassment of the worst kind.

I was squirming just listening to it!

Very Happy
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This man was pissed on from a great height. He was squirming so badly its hilarious. On the WTC7 issue there was never any hole of any sort. In fact, watching videos of the WTC7 collapse, its as clear as crystal that explosions can been seen taking place as shoots of white smoke as the explosives go off, are seen from the middle sides of the building.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another object lesson in why many "reporters" cannot and should not be trusted with the task of uncovering 9/11 truth.

That this Daven Coburn is a contributor to the recent "Popular Mechanics" book "Debunking 9/11 Myths" only serves to underline the paucity of their arguments and the nonsense that even now, some five years on is still being peddled in support of the US Government's Official Conspiracy Theory.

To quote an excerpt from the interview:

Caller: What about the 7 hijackers, 7 to 9 hijackers reported in the British press who came forward and said "we're alive, what are we doing on the FBI's list of so called hijackers - we're alive and well ? How do you explain that one ?

Daven Coburn: Actually my explanation for that is that I have read that one BBC report that claims . . .

Caller: It was more than one BBC report . . .

Daven Coburn: But actually it's not. That's the one thing we've found and that was absolutely one of those things we looked into I promise you. I mean, that, that would be . . .

Caller: Are you saying that it is false ?

Daven Coburn: I am saying that is false.

Caller: OK, how do you verify that ?

Daven Coburn: Have you seen any other reports beyond ?

Caller: Let me ask my question again. How did you verify it's false ?

Daven Coburn: Because . . .

Caller: Just because you don't want to believe it's true, is that it ?

Radio Host: Stop. Stop. Stop. You asked him the question, now let's find out what his answer is. It's a real simple question: How did you verify that the British story was false ?

Daven Coburn: The remains of the hijackers, who have been widely understood to have been on those planes.

Caller: What remains ?

Daven Coburn: There was DNA evidence collected all over the place.

Caller: The building was incinerated, the concrete was turned into powder, there were molten pools of steel in the bottom of the building that were still hot weeks after and they were able to do autopsies on bodies ? Are you crazy are you insane ?

Daven Coburn: Have you seen photos of these hijackers that you are talking about, the reports ?

Caller: Where are the autopsy reports that you're referring to on the hijackers ? Where are those reports ? I haven't heard anything about autopsies.

Radio Host: What I want to know is, even if we presume that you are correct that they have recovered the DNA of the 19 hijackers from the rubble, where did they get their original DNA against which to match it ?

Daven Coburn: My point is . . .

Radio Host: No, don't go to your point. Go to my point. Where did they get the original DNA from a bunch of Middle Eastern, Islamic madmen ? Where did they get the DNA ? Had they submitted their DNA before they er, I mean where the hell did they get it ? You're not even talking sensibly with me.

Daven Coburn: Off the top of my head I don't know the answer to that, but I'll look into . . .

Radio Host: Of course you don't.

Daven Coburn: I'll get back to you with it.

Radio Host: Is that a promise ?

Daven Coburn: I will do my best.

Radio Host: People all across the State of Arizona now are hearing David Coburn, say on the show that he is going to find out how they got that DNA checked against those Islamic terrorists, who had shaved their bodies naked to hijack those planes that day. Good, I'd like to hear it. Now do you understand why people scratch their head when these kinds of representations are made ?

Daven Coburn: No actually I don't and may I ask the caller a question ?

Radio Host: No

Daven Coburn: OK

Radio Host: Alright. You don't understand why when you tell us they found the hijacker's DNA remains amongst the molten steel and I ask you where did they get the original DNA from the hijacker's to match it against, do you think thats bizarre to ask a question like that ? Do you think it's conspiratorial just to want to know ?

Daven Coburn: I think the way you are framing it is not . . .

Radio Host: How would you frame it ? Frame it differently but get to the same issue for me. How would you frame it ?

Daven Coburn: I think I would take a different take on the entire question.

Radio Host: Well OK there's DNA evidence, you told me they had DNA evidence that matches the hijackers, I want to know where . . .

Daven Coburn: I think the entire question however, is baseless. I think that it is not even a question that is worth answering . . .

Radio Host: You're the one that told me that they had the DNA evidence.

Daven Coburn: You're the one who wouldn't let me approach the question from the way that I would answer it.

Radio Host: Well go ahead and approach it.

Daven Coburn: And that is that if that report, if these men are still alive..

Radio Host: Right

Daven Coburn: Why have we not seen any news reports? and why have we not . . .

Radio Host: Ok, but you're the one that, can I answer that for you ?

Daven Coburn: Sure

Radio Host: I don't know the answer. That's my answer. Now let me ask you a question in the same spirit. You told me that they've checked their DNA. Where did they get the original DNA to check it against ? You're the one with the answers. I'm not. I just have questions.

Daven Coburn: And I'm telling you that actually, you can, a seven year old can ask why. Over and over and over and there's no . . .

Radio Host: This is the worst attack on America in the history of this country. We've invaded two countries, maybe a third because of it, we're gonna spend trillions of dollars, it's not a seven year old asking why. I want to know where they got the evidence that they matched it against ? What's so hard about that ?

Daven Coburn: The way that you're framing it is intentionally . . .

Radio Host: Of course it is, because it's five years later and we haven't heard the answer and you haven't given it to us in Popular Mechanics. I swear to God that's it. You see it's the way I'm framing it makes it an illegitimate question, well tell me how to re-frame it. Tell me how to ask it differently.

Daven Coburn: I would start entirely over with the question that that gentleman asked and I would say . . .

Radio Host: How about the question I asked ?

Radio Host: Alright that's it. Hey Daven everybody expects you'll get back to me. Look forward to it on the Charles Goyette show.

::End of transcript::

My response to you Daven and the rest of your colleagues who put so much effort into "researching the facts behind 9/11 conspiracy theories."

I understand that you are a research editor for the magazine Popular Mechanics and that you took part in the show in that capacity and because you have contributed to the recent Popular Mechanics book titled "Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up To The Facts"

Having listened to your performance on this radio show, I for one will not be buying the book.

I am however, very interested in "researching the facts behind 9/11 conspiracy theories" especially the facts behind what many consider to be the biggest conspiracy theory of them all, that which has been spun to the world since 9/11/2001 that "19 Arab hijackers were responsible".

My time is spent trying to learn about the facts behind that huge consipracy.

Listening to your words further encourages me in this task and only adds to the immense controversy that you claim to "debunk".

Also you help to provide additional important evidence that the official government conspiracy as delivered by a largely complicit media and books such as this cannot possibly be true.

For that I thank you.

If Daven, you are unable to provide answers to such fundamental questions as to the source of original DNA samples which must have been available to forensic scientists to enable them to match the DNA that you alledge was "collected all over the place" from "the remains of the hijackers" then you really have no case.

If Daven, after five years, you are trying to persuade us to accept that because such questions are asked of you in response to your assertions, then these questions must be "framed incorrectly" then I think your efforts are misguided.

You admit that you do not know the answer, so what are we to make of the integrity of your claim ?

We can all write stuff Daven but for that stuff to have integrity it must be verifiable. You say you do not know the answer, which, uncannily is the same position that many of us are in within the 9/11 Truth Movement. We don't claim to have answers, we have questions, just like your radio host had questions.

If you cannot answer questions about claims you make on-air, live to the world in support of a book that you have contributed to that attempts to "Debunk 9/11 Myths" by explaining "Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up To The Facts" would you understand if I announce live to the world that I do not believe you are able to do what your book sets out to do.

Would you also understand why many might believe that your inability to answer these valid and pertinent questions actually adds integrity to the counter argument ?

That being:

"Why the Government's Official Conspiracy Theory Can't Be True"

Oh and one more thing Daven.

I am not a reporter but I can do simple maths.

You will no doubt have become aware during the course of your "journalistic investigations" that it has been "reported" that the Flight Data Recorder from Flight 77 which allegedly crashed into the Pentagon shows that it's terminal velocity was 345 mph.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34412,00.html

Yet, confusingly, you state in the radio piece that "Flight 77 was moving about 780 feet per second".

Daven, any bright seven year old asking questions might be able to calculate that 780 feet per second equates to a speed of 531 mph not 345 mph.

Who are we to believe Daven ?

Or, have I framed that question incorrectly too ?

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't those WTC7 photos showing "the gouged out 10 floor central section" available under the freedom of information act?

Are we going to monitor that popular mechanics person's promise to get back to the radio presenter with proof of how they found terrorist DNA in the twin towers rubble and matched it against terrorist DNA they were holding?
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this avaible on youtube? if it isnt could someone please post it thanks.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is picture in the NIST report of some WTC7, but not the same one as Pop Mechanics was referring to I don't think:

http://www.wtc7.net/docs/June2004WTC7_Page_16_cropped.jpg

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://informationclearinghouse.info/article14963.htm

Where is the evidence?

Quote:
"Information Clearing House" -- -- Readers are asking me to adjudicate the September 11 debate sponsored by “Democracy Now!” between “Loose Change” producers Dylan Avery and Jason Bermas, and Popular Mechanics editors James Meigs and David Dunbar, who have just published a Popular Mechanics book, “Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can’t Stand Up to the Facts.”

This is not my role. First of all, I am not an expert on 9/11. Second, I didn’t see the debate. Third, I don’t think it matters who won the debate.

I have read the transcript of the debate, but written words do not convey the same impression as a visual presentation. As many, if not most, people who have been on debate teams will tell you, debates are not always won by who has the best facts and analysis. How one handles oneself, one’s demeanor, how one approaches the audience, and the audience’s predisposition can have more to do with the outcome of a debate than facts.

My opinion of “Loose Change” and Popular Mechanics is independent of who won the debate. The “Loose Change” producers are more to be admired than the Popular Mechanics editors for the simple reason that the former are committed to opening a debate and the latter are committed to closing debate down. Indeed, Popular Mechanics was early on the scene trying to close off debate by defending the government line. Why?

If I had been in the debate, I would have asked Meigs and Dunbar what’s conspiratorial about a thorough hearing and examination of an event that has been used to justify illegal invasions that are war crimes and have destroyed two countries and killed tens of thousands of people.

The Popular Mechanics editors are convinced that any explanation other than the government’s explanation is a conspiracy theory. However, the title of their new book applies equally to their view, as there is no more fantastic conspiracy theory than the view championed by the Popular Mechanics editors. How, for example, can it be possible that on one short morning of September 11, 2001, multiple failures occurred not only in airport security but also in FAA and NORAD procedures? The probability of any one of these failures is low. The probability of all of these failures occurring on one morning is very low indeed. How is it possible that essentially all US security failures of the last 5 or 10 years occurred on one morning? What probability do independent statisticians assign to such an event?

The probability is also extremely low that the only three steel columned buildings believed to have collapsed from fire all failed on the same day from three separate fires.

There are many problems with the 9/11 debate. Many different interests are using 9/11 to advance their agendas. Security interests use fear generated by 9/11 to erode civil liberties and establish the foundations of a police state. Federalist Society members in pursuit of a stronger executive use 9/11 to justify concentrating power in the White House, power that violates the separation of powers in the US Constitution. Anti-immigration groups use 9/11 as evidence for closing US borders and deporting Muslims who currently reside in the US. Foreign policy experts use 9/11 as an example of “blowback” from misguided and ill-considered US foreign policy. Discussion blogs are crowded with people who want to demonstrate that they are too sophisticated to fall for a conspiracy theory or too patriotic to believe that their government could be complicit. On the other side are those who are convinced that the US government has long been the epitome of evil and that 9/11 is just the latest example in a long history of US government false flag operations.

But the main problem with the 9/11 debate is that there has not really been a debate. Instead, we have had a report from a political commission run by a Bush administration insider, Philip Zelikow. In place of a real independent investigation, we have a collection of Washington players reassuring the public by defending the government’s story line.

Studies, such as those referred to by the Popular Mechanics editors, are in fact not forensic studies of evidence but what the editor-in- chief of “Fire Engineering” called “paper- and computer-generated hypotheticals.”

The explanation that the three WTC buildings collapsed as a result of damage and fire is a mere assertion. The assertion is not backed up with scientific calculation to demonstrate that the energy from the airliners, fire, and gravity were sufficient to collapse the buildings. A number of independent authorities believe that there is a very large energy deficit in the official account of the collapse of the buildings. Until this issue is resolved, the official explanation is merely an assertion no matter who believes it.

The Canadian scientist Frank R. Greening has made the only independent scientific attempt of which I am aware to show that a gravity driven collapse of one of the buildings, WTC 1, was sustainable. His paper is published in the Journal of 9/11 Studies, Vol. 3 (September 2006) and is available online. It is a reply to earlier calculations by Gordon Ross, who concluded otherwise, and is answered in the same issue by Ross, who shows that Greening’s work actually demonstrates the existence of an energy deficit.

It is instructive to read this exchange between competent authorities. Few readers will be able to follow the application of scientific principles and the calculations of the required and available energy. However, it will be clear that the issue is a scientific matter that is over the heads of members of a political commission, pundits, and bloggers, and that it is inappropriate for a pundit, who himself is incapable of following such a discussion, to call those participating in it “conspiracy nuts.”

Perhaps Greening is preparing an answer to Ross that will rescue the government’s story from scientists’ skepticism. There are many more skeptics than Ross and Professor Steven Jones. Frank Legge, for example, has shown problems with NIST’s explanation that fire caused the buildings to fail.

Perhaps more scientists will find the independence, time and energy to become involved. But until scientists can come up with an explanation of where the energy came from to account for the total collapse of the buildings and an explanation of how the energy was evenly distributed so as to produce sudden symmetrical collapse, there is no more evidence for the official conspiracy theory than there is for the unofficial conspiracy theories.
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an interesting thread containing images of the damage done to surrounding buildings, including WTC7:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread202085/pg3

This is also good reference for WTC7 damage:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=158966

The latter article asserts that the SW corner damage, as reported by NIST, is in fact just a smoke obscured (SW) part of the WTC7 building.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: