FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We will never forget
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you keep posting replies to keep me here? Is it a need to get the final word in or what?

Tell you what Ally, I agree, you have convinced me.

The towers had bombs in them, the pentagon was not hit by Flight 77, WTC 7 was pulled as an insurance scam, and Flight 93 was shot down. Bush is intending on world domination and we are being led blindly towards a totalitarian new world order.

Ok are you happy now?

You did it ally you converted me, now I will go and study a dictionary and stop spreading disimfo, in fact I will sign up as a fully fledged truther.

Ok do I have you permission to leave now?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you have nothing better to do that hurl insults at somebody you don't even know I suggest you leave this forum.

Don't start name calling (look at the first post in this thread) if you can't handle retorts.

Quote:
Ok do I have you permission to leave now?

Nobody needs permission to leave. Just f*uck off ars*hole.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
I will go and study a dictionary and stop spreading disimfo

disimfo, hahaha
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats a real shame the stateofgrace is leaving, he was the one who conviced me there is no consipracy. If you take the time to look it through, he has alot of valid points.

well stateofgrace, i think you've got the right idea, you've proved your point with evidence and intelligence. All you can hope is that some people see the truth and not the TROoTH!!!!1
________
cloudy trichomes

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
You MUST condemn the outrageous theories,

I do - it is you who do not!! 19 Arabs led by an old man in a cave. Ridiculous. Wake up man!!

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/2006/08/implicit-racism-of-911-de nial-movement.html
realitybites
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
You MUST condemn the outrageous theories,

I do - it is you who do not!! 19 Arabs led by an old man in a cave. Ridiculous. Wake up man!!

Bin Laden lived in a cave pre-9/11?? Huh...

Has he always lived in caves? If not, when did he move in there.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
thats a real shame the stateofgrace is leaving, he was the one who conviced me there is no consipracy. If you take the time to look it through, he has alot of valid points.

bs. You came here as a shill with your opinion fixed and you are lying. You are another one who should never have been allowed here after your first post. The sooner you all piss off the better.

Quote:
Bin Laden lived in a cave pre-9/11?? Huh...

Has he always lived in caves? If not, when did he move in there.

March 22nd 2001 at 11:31 am.

Now f*uck off.
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no blackcat, i didn't, i came here to learn the truth and im willing to accept that i could be wrong

Why do you find it so hard to even adjust your perspective, and think for one second you could be wrong. I bet you cant, just try and weigh it up from an impartial perspective. All you do is argue not debate back and when your "shills and truth speekers" rants and speeches run thin you resort to insults and ingoring people. 9/11 not being a conspiracy dosnt disempower you, why does the very idea scare you?

maybe it dosnt but thats the way ive read your reactions, whats the harm in people arguing the other side of the story if you right.
________
simmering

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sad.

The snake eating its own tail forever.

A never ending bad fart joke.

This place, and the logic here, makes me want to scream. Reading the first post again, makes me want to cry.

We will never see eye to eye. Truther to truther, critic to critic.

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

We will never see eye to eye. Truther to truther, critic to critic.

Not true. There are at least a couple of scenarios that would allow this to happen:

1. The "truthers" could grow out of puberty and embrace a more rational world-view.

2. The "critics" could suffer a head injury, aneurism, or stroke, and lose their ability to function cognitively.

--------
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:
no blackcat, i didn't, i came here to learn the truth and im willing to accept that i could be wrong

Why do you find it so hard to even adjust your perspective, and think for one second you could be wrong. I bet you cant, just try and weigh it up from an impartial perspective. All you do is argue not debate back and when your "shills and truth speekers" rants and speeches run thin you resort to insults and ingoring people. 9/11 not being a conspiracy dosnt disempower you, why does the very idea scare you?

maybe it dosnt but thats the way ive read your reactions, whats the harm in people arguing the other side of the story if you right.

You came here to disrupt and disinform - you have zero interest in learning.

I do not find it hard to adjust - I find it impossible. When I was told what "happened" I believed it for years. I did not realise that I had no perspective and that in fact I was being misinformed and lied to. Having adjusted my perspective because I know now things that were ignored or deliberately distorted by the commission and the US government there is no way I will return to the ignorance peddled by the likes of yourself. I do not rant - the longest post I have made here is probably this one - the reason I resort to insults and ignoring shills is that that is all you liars deserve. You do not want to debate - you wish to disrupt and mislead so that the murderers continue to evade justice. I cannot imagine a more vile group of people than those that you represent. There is no "empowerment" from seeing the truth of 9/11 - far from it - it is very very frightening. You have to have some excuse for people believing it was an inside job so you grasp at the most ludicrous straw. Rather like saying we insult the memory of the victims even though their relatives are pushing for a proper enquiry themselves. What do you gain from lying on behalf of the most evil people in the world? Why are you so frightened of questioning the reality of 9/11 and siding with a government who did not want an enquiry in the first place, subsequently presented us with a whitewash when they could no longer ignore the clamour for an enquiry, and now refuse to answer any pressing questions? Only an idiot could see the evidence and believe 9/11 was as described by the government. Why are you here? You will not spread your evil by being here and the dam is bursting everywhere. Stop wasting everybody's time and f*uck off.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alek wrote:
stateofgrace wrote:
Mooter
What in Gods name are you talking about? Your sanctimonious condemnation of those that don't agree with you are enough to make me vomit.

It seems like the only one guilty of sanctimonious condemnation is you, and other 9/11 truth skeptics like yourself.

We condemn you because of your strange penchant for lodging accusations of mass murder without caring that you possess no evidence to support your claim.
Quote:

It makes me angry when I'm irrationally, unjustly, and incorrectly accused of disrespecting the victims of 9/11.

But we accuse the truth movement of lies and disrespect out of the fact of the existence of evidence of their lies and disrespect. That you identify yourself with this movement is your own doing. If you are so careless of heaving accusations here and there without basis then why be so thin-skinned about what you reap in return? You don't like being called a disrespectful liar? Well then, dissassociate yourself from the disrespectful liars. You have the power to do this...until you do you are just what we say you are. We have the evidence to back us up too.
Quote:

I see these types of half-baked accusations all the time, and the logic completely escapes me.

But that's all the "truth movement" is. The logic escapes us as well.
Quote:

Where is the logic in asserting that because I don't accept the official account of how these people died, that I am disrespecting them? By that same illogic, I could accuse you of their disrespect because of your acceptance of the big lie that is the premise behind their tragic deaths.

No you can't. There is no evidence to back your incredibly dumb and offensive opinions. If I were to accuse someone of mass murder I'd be damned sure I had proof they did it. The truth movement OTOH has no use for evidence, fact, or decorum.
Quote:

The lie that has resulted in the deaths of thousands of US armed forces, and tens of thousands more of innocent civilians. But that would be incorrect, because you believe as earnestly in the official story as I believe it to be a lie, and this is completely independent of our respect for the victims, isn't it?

You speak of beliefs. But I don't "believe in" the official story. I checked it out and every salient point jibes perfectly with reality and evidence. My "belief" is based upon a bedrock of fact. Yours is based upon the rantings of cranks on the internet, pictures of what you think is incriminating and a lack of desire to fully investigate and read up on the evidence.

What you lot do is what Holocaust deniers do. They find some little thing in the official history that was wrong and hold it up as proof that the whole thing never happened. Do you think holocaust deniers respect Jews? this is the respect you demonstrate for the victims of 9/11. The respect of the Holocaust denier for the Jew.

As for me the official story pans out very well. There is not one single thing wrong with the OS that would change the verdict. Not one. You lot are walking the unhappy path of the paranoid.

Quote:

The only conflict arises with flight 93, where the offical version makes some of the passengers out to be heros. Now, unlike you I don't know the truth about what happend to flight 93, but I tend to believe that it was shot down, due to the distribution of debris as reported by police that day.

This is because you are a simpleton. A moron. Easily led, easily distracted. Welcome to the truth movement. You are their target audience.
Quote:

So am I disrespecting the passengers by disbelieving the government's account? I don't think so. I merely dispute their account and interpretation of the facts.

And this is based on your expertise? You have an advanced degree in looking at pictures on the internet?

Quote:
It seems I have a lot more to lose here than you do. If I am right, the worst you will be guilty of is incorrectly attributing heroism to the flight 93 passengers. If I'm wrong, I'm guilty of being unpatriotic and disrespectful. Let justice be done though the heavens may fall.

You are wrong. The justice you seek may come in the form of a long and unhappy increasingly paranoid life. You have my pity as well as my disgust.

Quote:

I'm not self-righteous, nor an idiot, nor am I accusing anyone specific of mass murder. Your government is the one who has already convicted Osama Bin Ladin and tens of thousands of innocent civilians without a trial, and without evidence.

It's like you're saying: "I'm not a moron, but 2+2 really does = 5,478.05"
Just because you refuse to "believe" evidence does not change it or make it go away. Even if you convinced a billion people to believe that a cat was a dog, the cat would still meow not bark. You can't change reality; all you can do is refuse to accept it and thus sentence yourself to a life term in the dungeons of your own little paranoid world.

T'is pity you're a right wally...but in your own mind you can be a righteous seeker of truth! You deserve nothing more than pity, nothing less than scorn.

Quote:

I'll condemn the mockery right here. I heard Dylan Avery accuse the father of a young boy on flight 77 as "sending his son to his death" during a radio interview. Suspecting a father of sending his son to die in an airplane crash is the height of paranoid disrespect, and I won't apologize for it. But Dylan Avery doesn't represent me, or the rest of the truth movement, and I resent your blatant stereotyping, and emotionally charged and illogical accusations.

Dylan Avery is the current darling of the movement. You support him and saying you don't is just more evidence of your derangement. You can't have it both ways. If you wish to associate yourself with the movement then you either support Dylan or you are working from within to have the movement disavow him. So, are you? If not then you're a supporter of a man-boy who you yourself think is full of paranoid disrespect.
Quote:

I cried on 9/11, just as I imagine most people did. But I will not allow what I believe is a big lie to be the basis for more lies - and wars - to come. And I will not allow false accusations that I disrespect the 9/11 victims to go unchecked.

The evidence is in. The accusations are true. You are a disrespectful moron as are most truthers. The only ones who aren't are the con men who lead you. They are on another, even lower level of repulsive. They are not even worthy of pity. They should be in jail.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im suprised someone actually took the time to create that.

Ok its obviously a load of *, seeking the truth and showing up a false, corrupt government is more patriotic than going with the corrupt flow, accepting lies.

The powers that be must be worried if they bother making such stuff:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: