FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are all these people lying?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
...And it isn't clear whether the alleged 14 compressed WTC tower floors, counted by this witness on what hardly could be described as an independent web site ,were from the north or south tower. the South tower, as I'm sure you're aware, toppled over at appx' the 60th floor where what looked like a thermite/ate reaction was dramatically filmed, how could the floors have evenly 'pancaked' below this point? Additionally it's not clear whether the alleged 14 "pancaked" floors included basement floors. Also you've avoided my point about the central core of 47 steel column uprights being brought down, you'd expect at least some significant remains of the core from a "pancake" floor collapse.

What I REALLY want is to have this debate with the 'organ grinder not the monkeys', why are the US government not prepared to defend themselves openly and answer the questions, they come out with the tired old cliche 'we won't honour these questions with a response' and just leave it to you people.Surely the massive weight of evidence will eventually force them to leave their hiding holes.

Why don't you stop skirting round the fact and admit you are wrong?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
vinjacks
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: melting towers Reply with quote

listen! they used therm8 to melt the foundations! then controlled explosions of therm8 at various spots where the framework would melt throughout the buildings causing 1 hell of a demolition job(now well known in the demolition trade as the best demolition job ever!) Cool
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well known, by who exactly. please link me to ONE SINGLE demoltion expert who thinks that.

The thermite hypothesis is absurd, there is no way thermite explosives could survive in a fire and not explode, even if they could be sol-gel cased, the casing would never survive the impact of the planes, nor even the prelonged temperatures of the fires. If they had used it, the evidence suggesting it would be abundant.
________
green crack pictures

Last edited by DaveyJ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
...And it isn't clear whether the alleged 14 compressed WTC tower floors, counted by this witness on what hardly could be described as an independent web site ,were from the north or south tower. the South tower, as I'm sure you're aware, toppled over at appx' the 60th floor where what looked like a thermite/ate reaction was dramatically filmed, how could the floors have evenly 'pancaked' below this point? Additionally it's not clear whether the alleged 14 "pancaked" floors included basement floors. Also you've avoided my point about the central core of 47 steel column uprights being brought down, you'd expect at least some significant remains of the core from a "pancake" floor collapse.

What I REALLY want is to have this debate with the 'organ grinder not the monkeys', why are the US government not prepared to defend themselves openly and answer the questions, they come out with the tired old cliche 'we won't honour these questions with a response' and just leave it to you people.Surely the massive weight of evidence will eventually force them to leave their hiding holes.

Why don't you stop skirting round the fact and admit you are wrong?

Admit I'm...wrong? was that vague sweet nothing you posted above supposed to be chapter and verse proof of this unique freefall pancake collapse that occured to both towers 9/11? sorry, you'll have to do better than that, and what's your spin/scientific explaination on all that molten metal in the twin towers and building 7's basements weeks after 9/11 while we're at it?

Be honest, where exactly are you coming from? Nobody can seriously buy the official CT 19 terrorists with stanley knifes, four hijacked planes under OBL's orders knocking over three skyscrapers and disabling all the pentagon CCTV cameras, is this really your position?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Admit I'm...wrong? was that vague sweet nothing you posted above supposed to be chapter and verse proof of this unique freefall pancake collapse that occured to both towers 9/11? sorry, you'll have to do better than that, and what's your spin/scientific explaination on all that molten metal in the twin towers and building 7's basements weeks after 9/11 while we're at it?

Be honest, where exactly are you coming from? Nobody can seriously buy the official CT 19 terrorists with stanley knifes, four hijacked planes under OBL's orders knocking over three skyscrapers and disabling all the pentagon CCTV cameras, is this really your position?

Skirting round the questions are they? So why has NIST produced a FAQ including questions on controlled demolition?

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Skirting round the questions are they? So why has NIST produced a FAQ including questions on controlled demolition?

Well I can't see anything in this document explaining why molten metal was found in the basements weeks after 9/11, I note they cover their @rses by concluding the report is not conclusive, how could it be? so much evidence was illegally disposed of. Witness after witness said they heard pre-collapse explosions, the camera tripod shudder ten seconds before the north tower collapse in 'Loose change two', the seismic graphs registering ten explosions pre-north tower collapse in ' 9/11 eye witness' the yellow smoke clouds rising from the basement pre collapse, the way the mainstream media have clammed up about these pre-collapse explosions in the past five years but profusely reported them on the day.

Like I said, I want to 'talk to the organ grinder, not the monkeys'

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

and what's your spin/scientific explaination on all that molten metal in the twin towers and building 7's basements weeks after 9/11 while we're at it?

A combination of abundant fuel and constricted oxygen supply kept the fires under the rubble burning for weeks. Meanwhile, the rubble insulated the fires and trapped most of the heat, which raised temperatures enough to melt aluminum and cause steel to glow.

Do you have a plausible explanation that makes controlled demolition seem more likely? Remember, thermite won't work, because it has its own oxygen supply and would burn too quickly.

Also, since dynamite is used to PUT OUT oil well fires (the explosion deprives the fire of oxygen), why wouldn't the fires have gone out, if the buildings were wired for explosives?

Quote:

Why couldn't 19 hijackers commandeer four airliners using box cutters? (Who on the planes were better armed than they were? What was the recommended action to take, pre-9/11, when planes were hijacked?)

Why couldn't 4 airliners knock over three skyscrapers? Why couldn't Osama bin Laden ordered the attacks? Where is your evidence that cameras at the Pentagon were disabled?

Your claim that no one can seriously buy it does not make it true. The fact that you don't understand what happened does not make the official version (also known as reality) false. If you have a more parsiminous explanation, I'd love to hear it. In detail, please, not just "the gubmint did it".
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

and what's your spin/scientific explaination on all that molten metal in the twin towers and building 7's basements weeks after 9/11 while we're at it?

A combination of abundant fuel and constricted oxygen supply kept the fires under the rubble burning for weeks. Meanwhile, the rubble insulated the fires and trapped most of the heat, which raised temperatures enough to melt aluminum and cause steel to glow.

Do you have a plausible explanation that makes controlled demolition seem more likely? Remember, thermite won't work, because it has its own oxygen supply and would burn too quickly.

Also, since dynamite is used to PUT OUT oil well fires (the explosion deprives the fire of oxygen), why wouldn't the fires have gone out, if the buildings were wired for explosives?

Quote:

Why couldn't 19 hijackers commandeer four airliners using box cutters? (Who on the planes were better armed than they were? What was the recommended action to take, pre-9/11, when planes were hijacked?)

Why couldn't 4 airliners knock over three skyscrapers? Why couldn't Osama bin Laden ordered the attacks? Where is your evidence that cameras at the Pentagon were disabled?

Your claim that no one can seriously buy it does not make it true. The fact that you don't understand what happened does not make the official version (also known as reality) false. If you have a more parsiminous explanation, I'd love to hear it. In detail, please, not just "the gubmint did it".

"official version(also known as reality)..." I'll think you'll find even the 911C/omission report ends by qualifying that their version is not the gospel and that it may need reviewing over time. I understand the FBI are not looking for OBL in connection with the events of 9/11, Popular mechanics are about to prove that the 19 named 9/11 suicide terrorists are kosher as there was terrorist DNA collected from the rubble and matched against their DNA profile...watch this space.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

"official version(also known as reality)..." I'll think you'll find even the 911C/omission report ends by qualifying that their version is not the gospel and that it may need reviewing over time.

As they should! Any proper investigation uses scientific principles to get at the truth. Most of what science regards as "fact" has been altered many times over as new evidence is found and better methodology is developed. That's the way it's worked for hundreds of years. If you believe such a system is flawed, then by all means suggest a better one.

Quote:

I understand the FBI are not looking for OBL in connection with the events of 9/11, Popular mechanics are about to prove that the 19 named 9/11 suicide terrorists are kosher as there was terrorist DNA collected from the rubble and matched against their DNA profile...watch this space.

Are you still under the mistaken impression that a fact-checker from Popular Mechanics represents the entire organization? True, a fact-checker should be more careful about the statements he makes, and not, as I suspect this fellow has, speculate about facts that he hasn't personally checked.

However, even if he was knowingly and intentionally trying to deceive (and that I doubt), there are innumerable possible explanations for his behavior that do not involve the US govt. killing thousands of its own citizens.

Can you at least see where I'm coming from here?
vinjacks
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: big bro watching Reply with quote

whatever we do or say somebody will be watching-but whatever is said and done will be heard ! Idea
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Are all these people lying? Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA),
the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
the Structural Engineeri etc.........................
(long list of mostly non important non professionals)
To cover up for the inside job?

You forgot to add the bar tender at the "Owl & satan" pub, his opinion is just as credible as the many in the list you just gave.
vinjacks
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: landlord Reply with quote

have you his name lol Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: