FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Ray Griffin: "The New Pearl Harbour"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: David Ray Griffin: "The New Pearl Harbour" Reply with quote

Quote from 911myths introduction:-

Quote:
Whatever you believe about 9/11, the spreading of false claims helps no-one, and we’d like to play a small part in revealing some of them. We’re not about debunking entire conspiracies, then, but will use this site to zoom in on what we think are the more dubious stories, revealing the misquotes, the distortions, the inaccuracies that are so common online.

But does this make us an authority? No. If we’ve an overall message here, it’s check things for yourself. Don’t trust a site just because it’s telling you what you want to believe. Don’t believe us without evaluating our arguments and checking the references we provide, either (we’re as likely to make mistakes as anyone else). Look into the claims yourself, discover both sides of the argument, and make your own mind up. The truth deserves nothing less.

Come on then JP, Jay ref, Chipmunk Stew, Sog (of the 800 plus registered members and 600 plus who have signed the petition on the front page requesting an independent inquiry into 911 the percentage of bloggers the likes of yourselves is approximately 0.625%) then blog here on this thread the distortions and inaccuracies in DRG's two books.

I agree with the statement on the 911 myths intro, "check things for yourself and make your own mind up"

Reading DRG's books enabled me to do that, and my verdict, the version of the events of 911 as told by the Kean commission report, which 911myths supports, is the official conspiracy because there is simply no hard evidence presented to substantiate the theory.

Any incriminating evidence was removed (eg the steelwork of WTC 1.2. 7)without analysis and significant events omitted (eg WTC7)

911 was a crimescene in NY and at the Pentagon yet the authorities main priority appeared to be a cover up of the evidence. Any criminologist knows the key suspects are usually successfully identified on the basis of qui bono.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are his books available for free on the internet, like the 9/11 commission report is, or is he making money out of 9/11?

Follow the money is what truthers told me to ask.

That's my first question.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Dstevo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think i may just have what you're looking for Wink

http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/sveniot/nph/

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the first chapter on why the planes weren't shot down:

Quote:
Two minutes later, at 8:46, Flight 11 crashed into the WTC's North Tower. This was 32 minutes after evidence that the plane had possibly been hijacked and 25 minutes after knowledge that it definitely had been.

When fighters were launched, they were F-15s 153 miles away. That plane has a cruising speed of 570 mph. To travel 153 miles at that speed takes 16 minutes. That leaves 9 minutes for the planes to take off, get to cruising altitude, find the plane, visually identify it, carry out the procedures for instructing it to land...

And this is before they knew it was a suicide hijacking, so the last thing on anyone's mind is shooting it down. And this is also a plane that ATC is having trouble tracking because the transponder is turned off. How are the fighters going to be directed towards it?

And all of this in 9 minutes.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even a spokesperson for Otis said that their F-15’s could reach the WTC in 10 to 12 minutes, which would have them there at 8:42 to 8:44.

Full timeline here : http://standdown.net/

www.cornwall911truth.info
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr-Bridger wrote:
Even a spokesperson for Otis said that their F-15’s could reach the WTC in 10 to 12 minutes, which would have them there at 8:42 to 8:44.

Full timeline here : http://standdown.net/

Giving them 2-4 minutes to find the airliner, get visual confirmation, and initiate intercept procedures.

Except they didn't know it was heading for the WTC.

And they didn't know it was a suicide hijack.

Not enough time.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels yet again uses the usual establishment tactic and plays plays the man instead of the ball

Quote:
Are his books available for free on the internet, like the 9/11 commission report is, or is he making money out of 9/11?

How much did that official conspiracy report cost the public purse JP? To infer that report is provided free JP is a travesty of the truth.

David Ray Griffin funds his book himself and invested alot of time into researching 911 from an independent viewpoint, thank god he did that.
If people buy his books that their choice. Did the public have any say or consultation regarding the appointment of those responsible for publishing the official report on 911?

In case you forgot JP, Jay ref, chipmunk stew, Davy J

Bump

Quote:
then blog here on this thread the distortions and inaccuracies in DRG's two books.

We are patiently waiting!

Peace & truth

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Johnny Pixels yet again uses the usual establishment tactic and plays plays the man instead of the ball

Quote:

How much did that official conspiracy report cost the public purse JP? To infer that report is provided free JP is a travesty of the truth.

David Ray Griffin funds his book himself and invested alot of time into researching 911 from an independent viewpoint, thank god he did that.
If people buy his books that their choice. Did the public have any say or consultation regarding the appointment of those responsible for publishing the official report on 911?

In case you forgot JP, Jay ref, chipmunk stew, Davy J

Bump

Quote:
then blog here on this thread the distortions and inaccuracies in DRG's two books.

We are patiently waiting!

Peace & truth

Um, I did point out the fact that he claims the planes could have been shot down, when, unless time travel exists, they couldn't. You seem to have missed that, and played the man instead of the ball.

And how much do you think the independent inquiry you are calling for is going to cost? Where do you want that money to come from?

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
he claims the planes could have been shot down, when, unless time travel exists, they couldn't

JP please provide the quote from the book and page number.

Is that the only distortion/inaccuracy that you can provide?

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the online version linked to above, the quote came from the first chapter:

http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/sveniot/nph/nph1.html

Quote:
In light of standard procedures for dealing with hijacked airplanes, however, not one of these planes should have reached its target, let alone all three of them.

That was the first I came across, in the first paragraph of the first chapter.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for the on line version of the book JP, I was not aware of that.

I presume you do not dispute any the timings JP. Well IMO it clearly shows that if the FAA/Rumsfield had acted rationally and in the interests of American citizens then F15s could have easily intercepted the planes.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Thanx for the on line version of the book JP, I was not aware of that.

I presume you do not dispute any the timings JP. Well IMO it clearly shows that if the FAA/Rumsfield had acted rationally and in the interests of American citizens then F15s could have easily intercepted the planes.

Is your opinion that of an expert in air defense tactics and doctrine? Or do you speak as a moronic internet crank and conspiracy theorist? I'm doing an independent investigation...please answer the question if you are capable of understanding it.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay ref states

Quote:
I'm doing an independent investigation...please answer the question if you are capable of understanding it

If I may refer you to the start of this thread JR which I established! Bump

Quote:

and your usual consistent destructive, negative, antagonist and insulting input J Ref:-

Quote:
Or do you speak as a moronic internet crank and conspiracy theorist?

Usual establishment/Troll/Shill tactic of playing the man and not the ball.

I think I will agree to disagree with you J ref, the clear evidence on this website is that your in a minority group intent on protecting the official conspiracy version of 911 whatever it takes.

Thats me out of this thread and critics corner.
Laughing

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: