FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MORE EVIDENCE FOR NO PLANES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Minimauve says! The amount of effort and organisation for the no-planes theory to work would have been tremendous. Its pretty obvious that any conspiracy would have been kept as small as possible, the KISS idea, obviously the less people knew, less chance of leakage of information and the less that could go wrong. If you know a cell of terrorists is going to crash aircraft into the WTC, let them do it. Far more deniability all round. If an aircraft had missed and pancaked in, say, Queens, so what, still major-league evidence of an Islamic conspiracy, with no real repurcussions for the powers that be. I've yet to see any convincing evidence that there were definitely no aircraft that day, at best there are some slightly odd visual anomalies, although have no doubt an aircraft with the kinetic energy of that 767 would have sliced through the comparatively flimsy facade of the WTC like a hot knife through butter.

I don't know, I'm asking here, but has anyone ever sought the opinion of professional cameramen and cinematographers (as opposed to film-makers) on the technical aspects of the footage of the 767, and the apparent visual anomalies?

I know its boring compared to holograms and missiles but in my view the likeliest scenario is still that the U.S. Government was quite happy to allow the terrorists to carry out their scheme, maybe with some quiet assistance.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minimauve said

how would private video footage taken by people with camcorders get faked?

You are so naive - any genuine amateur videos would have been confiscated by the FBI (remember the Sheraton Hotel by the Pentagon)
The only amateur footage you would see would be bogus - or do you not think they would be devious enough to do such a thing?

Wise up
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.media-criticism.com/911_video_fakes_01_2004.html

visit this site for more evidence
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 911 Video Footage of the
Planes Striking the WTC
was Fake
Tragedy can teach us many things. Some of the lessons we draw from September 11, 2001 are surprising.

For starters, jets flying 450+ M.P.H. into steel buildings make no noise on impact. This is verified with two sources. If you rent the Naudet Brothers’s documentary “911”, fast-forward the tape to where the firemen investigate the gas leak. Seconds later Gedeon Naudet presumably shoots American Airlines 11 (AA 11) flying into the North Tower of the World Trade Center (WTC). We hear the sound of the plane. We hear the explosions. We hear people yelling with astonishment. However, there is no audio of the impact.

Similarly, CNN broadcast footage which shows the same anomaly. (This is said to be from an amateur shooting from the Battery; i.e., the famous shot of United Airlines 175 striking the South Tower seen from the south.) In the audio sequence we hear the sound of the jet plane arriving, the explosions and then people reacting with horror at the spectacular fireball. However, there is no impact sound.

All of the other footage that the TV networks aired of planes striking the WTC disaster is silent. There appears to be no audio of the impacts of either Flight 11 or Flight 175 striking the World Trade Center.

Another lesson learned from 9-11 is that jet planes flying 450+ M.P.H. into steel buildings do not have any parts break off and fall to the ground below. Let’s begin with the already-mentioned CNN video from the south. When reviewing the videotape we can see that UA 175 actually enters the South Tower without any part of a wing, no part of the fuselage, not even a beverage tray breaking off on impact.

Previous experiments on land with heavy objects (e.g., cars, rockets) striking walls at high speed all show large amounts of metallic confetti produced at the juncture of the unstoppable force meeting the immovable object. Still, all of the video footage aired by the news networks capture UA 175 striking and entering the South Tower like a hot knife cuts through melted butter. The extent to the trauma caused from the plane's impact with the building is typically a single flash which quickly appears and disappears in the span of a single frame.

Another surprise with the video footage of UA 175 striking the South Tower is that it is silver. This is the color of American Airlines’s fleet. Unfortunately, United Airlines has a grey and dark-blue color scheme.

Strangely, UA 175 is also not affected by the Sun. For example, sometime during the day of 9/11/01 CNN broadcast more “amateur” footage of UA 175 from a position east of the WTC. In this footage we see the jet arriving in silhouette. It remains in shadow until it disappears into the South Tower.

Yet, UA 175 presumably struck the South Tower at 9:03 a.m. on 9/11/01. It was a beautiful day. The Sun was coming low and to the east at that hour. When shooting UA 175 from the same compass point it should not be in silhouette as it arrives. Now, perhaps the WTC blocks its light as UA 175 draws near. Still, with UA presumably hundreds of feet away from the Twin Towers there is nothing to block the eastern light. The video footage with it arriving from this compass point should not be showing a jet in silhouette.

Shooting video of jet planes which are not affected by sunlight and which do not leave any sound (or material) behind when colliding with immense steel towers might be a challenge for some videographers. However, most of the known amateurs who managed to shoot this highly unique catastrophe employed the professional technique of zooming-out just prior to the arrival of the moment of maximum visual interest.

Consider the spectacular footage of UA 175 striking the South Tower that is currently being sold by Camera Planet. We see (silver) UA 175 arriving. It quickly disappears behind a building. The camera operator suddenly executes a manual zoom-out. The zoom is accomplished in only one second. A small fraction of a second after the camera is zoomed-out UA 175 briefly reappears (in shadow). Then it strikes the South Tower and a spectacular fireball results.

What’s unusual about this? Let's remember how they are made. Zooms are either made manually or automatically. Manual zooms are made by reaching for the lens and turning it. Automatic ones are accomplished by reaching for and then holding down a button on the camera. The Camera Planet zoom-out was made in one second suggesting that it was a manual zoom.

The camera operator starts out presumably holding the camera with two hands, using the stronger of the two as the primary one. While holding it this way he follows the once-in-a-millenium-low-flying jet coming in to strike the South Tower of the World Trade Center. The moment the plane disappears from view he grabs his lens and radically alters the picture. Fortunately, this alteration concludes milliseconds before the plane reappears. There is no problem with grabbing the lens and turning it without hesitation in the correct direction. The zoom-out also doesn't go too far. Finally, the subject does not need reframing mid-way through it. (I'm assuming the author is male because a man takes credit in Camera Plant's voiceover.)

Perhaps this footage was simply a miraculous fluke. Curiously, almost all of the other footage that the TV networks broadcast of UA 175 striking the South Tower features an interesting zoom-out just as the action gets most interesting. New York City was chock full of amateur videographers that day who are highly skilled at making zooms midway through sensational subject matter.

CNN’s infamous view from the south shows the camera is examining the WTC in relative close-up as the North Tower burns. Suddenly, the amateur shooting it expertly zooms out. A second later UA 175 arrives.

Other footage aired by the TV networks from a vantage point east of the WTC show the North Tower close. Then the camera zooms-out, briefly waits and UA 175 arrives.

Pavel Hlava, the lucky Czech immigrant construction worker who managed to shoot both the North and South towers getting hit (between taking the Brooklyn Battery tunnel) has allowed his video to be screened exactly once on network television (09/13/03, Good Morning America. Also Fox News has reported that his agent, Walter Karling, will not give out his phone number and will not speak to the Associated Press.). Still, Hlava’s footage of the South Tower hit, which was very similar to CNN’s footage from the south, follows the pattern. Hlava features a close-up of the North tower burning. Then he expertly zooms out just as UA 175 arrives.

Why did all of these amateur videographers risk losing their subject zoom-out just as UA 175 arrives? Didn’t they feel that the subject matter was already of intense interest to them? Surely this scene didn't need dramatic embellishment added.

The lessons learned from 9/11/01 are unbelievable. The video documentation reveals that jets can fly into steel buildings silently and as efficiently as a hand enters a glove. The Sun also doesn't shine on UA 175; UA 175 remains largely shrouded in shadow even when it is videotaped from the direction of the morning light on a cloudless day. In addition, there are many amateur videographers in New York city with proven credentials with live footage that rival the professionals who cover the Super Bowl. Space precludes mentioning other serious logical problems with the footage.

Either all of these things are true or the TV networks screened video sequences that were fabrications. Thus, tragic events of international consequence are no longer being covered by the news media today. They are being manufactured with needed deceptions taken care of with the assistance of the national news media.

Cinema has come along way since Billy Bitzer was shooting innovative footage for D.W. Griffith at the Biograph studio.

Scott Loughrey

2006 2005 2004
2003 2002 2001
2000 1999 1998
1997 1996 1995
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Minimauve said

how would private video footage taken by people with camcorders get faked?

You are so naive - any genuine amateur videos would have been confiscated by the FBI (remember the Sheraton Hotel by the Pentagon)
The only amateur footage you would see would be bogus - or do you not think they would be devious enough to do such a thing?

Wise up

Errrrm think about that honestly just for a minute. Its not a matter of deviousness at all, more logistics.
If you were planning to confiscate every amateur video taken over a large area how would you go about it? How could you ever be sure you had got them all?. You couldnt, your argument appears to be ill-considered, insulting, desperation in order to cling to your beliefs.
The Sheraton Hotel has no relevance to this claim of yours above.
If you had said maybe the FBI had a scrambler ray that added the cgi to every amateur video in Manhatten in real-time i would have been equally impressed.

The hologram theory would have been a more convincing get out...

Ive seen many clips over the years and i remain mostly unconvinced, there are 'some' strange anomalies.
Having said that, video is easy to adjust and I havent verified the stranger clips ive seen.
Many unconvincing clips are touted as 'absolute proof' and many claims have been debunked.
Have you read any of Eric Salters debunking TTWSU3? It might set you 3.

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/salter/review.html

"The WTC no-plane theories are exactly what they appear to be: amateur misinterpretations of images and unsupported suppositions sustained beyond their shelf life by aggressive bluffing, bald-faced denials of obvious mistakes and personal attacks upon critics of the theories." ...

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/salter/767orwhatzit.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/salter/767orwhatzit2.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/salter/webfairy.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/salter/175speed.html

Does anyone know if nicos recent presentation is available anywhere?
Has anyone seen the footage of the plane that disappears behind the green spire? I saw it ages ago and i cant find it now, maybe its been discredited?
Would appreciate a link if someone has one.
================================================
EDIT: Ive found out why that green spire clip isnt around now...

From Loose Change forum (has to be the same one, it was the only clip ive ever seen so blatent as this)
"1) Video can be tampered with. I remember a video going around where the Webfairy claimed in one of the videos the entire plane literally blinked off and then on again. This had been tampered with by removing a frame or two, so it goes to show people are prepared to tamper."

Surely thats the mark of a real truthseeker. Dark.
================================================

Last edited by scar on Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimB wrote:
I'll call in again in a couple of years time and see if any agreement on what happened has been reached or whether you're all squabbling over who is a shill for which disinformation agency.

Thanks JimB for your conrtibution of evidence or analysis to the discussion. You know I really think we are onto something here...

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:
I know its boring compared to holograms and missiles but in my view the likeliest scenario is still that the U.S. Government was quite happy to allow the terrorists to carry out their scheme, maybe with some quiet assistance.
It's not a question of "boredom" or "interest", it's a question of evidence.

Do I take it from your post you are in the LIHOP camp? (i.e. they Let It Happen on Purpose). You won't find much support for that "camp" here - because the evidence to support it has been pretty well debunked (and not by nobodies in Derbyshire, I mean former military and intelligence Whistleblowers.)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree

The Sheraton Hotel (and others) who had their Videos confiscated by the security services is highly relevent because it proves that the perpetrators had got their team in place to confiscate any evidence that might disprove "the official story"

I have no doubt that the security services were strategically placed to moniter Joe Public in at and around WTC with orders to confiscate any home made videos that would contradict the official story.

And please don't come up with "it's far too big an area to cover" - when it comes to surveillance they have had lots of practice and they no doubt had an unlimited budget

I find it incredible that on none of the Amateur or professional coverage that nobody was able to zoom in on the subject matter - despite their equipment being suitably equipped.

Most of the footage I have seen has very conveniently zoomed out half a second before the critical moment to ensure that a crisp and detailed image of the plane was not shown.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In answer to myself

It would impossible to zoom in on something that was not there

Using this scenario by definition - anything purporting to be footage of the plane amateur or otherwise would have to have been put together by the perps

As they say Truth goes through 3 stages -

- First it is ridiculed

- Then it is violently opposed

- Then it is accepted as self evident

Seems to me we are between phase 1 and 2 for the no planes theory

A lot of the for theories put forward are incorporating far too much rocket science which will put most people off - what is needed is an easy to understand "loose change type presentation"

This subject aint going to go away - get used to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is audio of the first aircrafts impact into the the WTC, it was present on CNN footage of the attack aired at the time......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPAWnekxa2A&mode=related&search=

The audio is clearly present on this release of the Naudet brothers footage, and it is clearly present on a video I have of ITN broadcasts at the time, why it was edited out later is a mystery to me.

However it sounds exactly like something large and explosive hitting something solid at high speed......

Last edited by wepmob2000 on Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
James C wrote:
What also gets me is that the no-planers believe it OK to call anyone who disagrees with them a shill. Very annoying.

To be fair, only a few people are guilty of this and I find it annoying too. On another board, I was accused of working for Arabs. My brother once compared my mentality to that of the Yorkshire Ripper. I am generally flattered and encouraged by such remarks as they usually indicate I am "onto something"

Quote:

I would rather see this story dropped from these forums as it serves only to muddy the whole issue. It is all speculation and does this cause no good whatsoever.

But this would be a restriction on freedom of speech, analytical thought and expression - the evidence being discussed is of huge relevance to 9/11 Truth (for the possible reasons I mentioned on another post). You are perfectly free to start your own forum or Yahoo group, invite people here onto it and moderate it yourself to remove "No 7x7's" discussion if you feel the issue is already settled.

The only moderation we try to do here is shift OCT supporters' posts to critics corner, of course.

Hi Andrew,

You are absolutely right. I shouldn't have said that this subject be banned from discussion here and it reflects badly on my own personal opinions about free speech and anti-censorship. My madness can only be attributable to my frustration although I do find this whole subject interesting even though it's a bit bizarre. It's also frustrating because everyone is making very valid points - on both sides of the argument.
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
wepmob2000 wrote:
It's not a question of "boredom" or "interest", it's a question of evidence.

Do I take it from your post you are in the LIHOP camp? (i.e. they Let It Happen on Purpose). You won't find much support for that "camp" here - because the evidence to support it has been pretty well debunked (and not by nobodies in Derbyshire, I mean former military and intelligence Whistleblowers.)

Andrew,

Don't you wonder about the integrity of these whistleblowers too? Why do so many of them find it difficult to gain further meaningful employment. Certainly as an employer I would not consider hiring a whistleblower. Can't they themselves be agents of disinformation, steering the truth movement away from the most logical and plausible explanations, and as a consequence destroying any credibility the movement might have in the eyes of the majority? Just a thought.........
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please watch this clip and give your comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqjKeBS1JwE&eurl=
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please check this clip and give your comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ARQ6anxEA&mode=related&search=
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a CGI does it look real to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7XVU7ExYN4&mode=user&search=
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Please watch this clip and give your comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqjKeBS1JwE&eurl=

I guess it depends where the reporter on the ground was standing. He might have been on the other side of the south tower to the direction the aircraft was travelling in. He would have seen the explosion, probably pretty hard to miss from any angle, but not been able to see the cause of the explosion.

As for the other CGI clips you have sent, the plane looks convincing but the backdrop is a poor likeness. How do you think CGI was integrated into the picture on 9/11 considering the photo quality of the towers (ie the backdrop) looks very real?

Thanks.
Bufordt06
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/review.html

Good read
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bufordt06 wrote:

Good read

Thanks Bufordt06, great article.

Seems pretty conclusive to me, especially the clip from a non-CNN news station reporting the south tower impact from an angle never seen before. Very interesting!
Bufordt06
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its answers all arguments to this ludicrious notion, and also sums it up nicely for people new to this idea.

I could cut and paste bits but take 10 minutes to read it yourself. No planes is a waste of time.
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bufordt06 wrote:
Its answers all arguments to this ludicrious notion, and also sums it up nicely for people new to this idea.

I could cut and paste bits but take 10 minutes to read it yourself. No planes is a waste of time.

Hi Bufordt06

Excellent article with excellent convincing analysis, thanks for posting this.
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally think some sort of planes flew into the buildings, im sure the forces that be arn´t that arrogant to presume they could pull the whole thing off otherwise. The things that interest me though are:- why are there no windows on the plane, no markings or colour, and whats that wierd yellow glow on the buildings before the plane hit it?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesC Wrote

I guess it depends where the reporter on the ground was standing. He might have been on the other side of the south tower to the direction the aircraft was travelling in. He would have seen the explosion, probably pretty hard to miss from any angle, but not been able to see the cause of the explosion.

Thanks for looking at this clip James - what is your view on why the reporter was not alerted to the jet approaching by the noise of the engines and also the absence of any jet noise on his microphone
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the laser projector was situated inside wtc7?
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My view on the absence of jet noise from certain angles is a simple one born of experience. Living in a provincial town where the RAF flies its Tornadoes over at low altitudes and high speeds, sometimes you can hear the jets but not see them, and at other times you can see them but don't hear much if anything. Its strange but true. I guess it has something to do with the noise footprint of the aircraft at that time, sound absorbtion by buildings and myriad other factors. Thats one possible explanation.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote

My view on the absence of jet noise from certain angles is a simple one born of experience. Living in a provincial town where the RAF flies its Tornadoes over at low altitudes and high speeds, sometimes you can hear the jets but not see them, and at other times you can see them but don't hear much if anything. Its strange but true. I guess it has something to do with the noise footprint of the aircraft at that time, sound absorbtion by buildings and myriad other factors. Thats one possible explanation.

Well wepmob

I have this theory that the absence of the noise of jet engines was due to the absence of a jet plane - do you think this is possible?
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
wepmob2000 wrote

Well wepmob

I have this theory that the absence of the noise of jet engines was due to the absence of a jet plane - do you think this is possible?

Anythings possible but my hypothesis is based on empirical evidence
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can Jimmy Walter demonstrate this 'blue screen' technology?

(Any word from our friend and radio star from 'Popular Mechanics' and his "terrorist DNA"? Laughing I really would love to have been a fly on the wall when he got carpeted back at the office!)
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo please explain your theory about the speed of light and sound being relevant - I DON'T GET IT
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Bongo please explain your theory about the speed of light and sound being relevant - I DON'T GET IT

I think your question is irrelevant in the light of the excellent article that Bufordt06 posted a couple of hours ago. In case you missed it, here it is again for you to read. Your comments on that would be good.

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already posted that on page 7 and it got ignored then so dont hold your breath James:
scar wrote:

Many unconvincing clips are touted as 'absolute proof' and many claims have been debunked.
Have you read any of Eric Salters debunking TTWSU3? It might set you 3.

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/salter/review.html

"The WTC no-plane theories are exactly what they appear to be: amateur misinterpretations of images and unsupported suppositions sustained beyond their shelf life by aggressive bluffing, bald-faced denials of obvious mistakes and personal attacks upon critics of the theories." ...

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/salter/767orwhatzit.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/salter/767orwhatzit2.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/salter/webfairy.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/salter/175speed.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 4 of 16

Jump to: