FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Related TV Programmes This week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Related TV Programmes This week Reply with quote

BBC2 Sunday 9pm: Al Qaeda: Time to Talk ?

Reporter Peter Taylor has spent five years since 9/11 investigating Al Qaeda in Britain and around the world.

In the first of two special investigations, Taylor concludes that Iraq has become the dominant radicalising and recruiting force for many muslims and that British support for US foreign policy has made Britain a prime target.

With the so called 'War on Terror' far from won and the August's chaos at UK airports, is it time to consider a new approach?

To try and end the violence, is it time to engage with Al Qaeda?

Terror police 'monitor thousands'

Peter Clarke has overseen the airline bomb plot inquiry

Police in the UK are keeping tabs on "thousands of people" who may be involved in terrorism, Scotland Yard's head of counter-terrorism says.

Peter Clarke told a BBC Two documentary Al-Qaeda: Time to Talk? that his officers had to be focused on a "whole range of people".

"Not just terrorists not just attackers but the people who might be tempted to support or encourage," he said.

He recently described the intelligence picture in the UK as "very disturbing".

Come out of No 10 with your hands up !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/5306580.stm

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Naudet brothers updated 911 docu on at 7pm tonight (SAT) Reply with quote

Also on the menu is the "updated" 2002 Documentary 911 made by the Naudet brothers.
Including previously unseen footage!

It will be interesting to see if the footage of the guys in the firehouse are shown saying "it was as if it were rigged by detonators, the floors started popping out bam bam bam bam,as if they had planned to take out a building"(1 hours 22minutes 30 seconds in on the dvd.)

Also the Tony the Proby in the station house at 09.30 on the station clock,
where he says "the Pentagon is on fire now",when everyone should know
by now the attack on the Pentagon was at 09.37.(42minutes 25secs in)
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also showing:

Monday 4th is "9/11: The miracle of Stairway B" on Channel 4 at 9pm.

Wednesday 6th is "9/11 Millionare Widows" Channel 4 again at 9pm.

Thursday 7th BBC1 are showing a docu drama "9/11:The Twin Towers"
at 9pm.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Naudet brothers updated 911 docu on at 7pm tonight (SAT) Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
Also on the menu is the "updated" 2002 Documentary 911 made by the Naudet brothers.

It will be interesting to see if the footage of the guys in the firehouse are shown saying "it was as if it were rigged by detonators, the floors started popping out bam bam bam bam,as if they had planned to take out a building"(1 hours 22minutes 30 seconds in on the dvd.)

Well I was surprised they left this Proby 9.30 attack on the Pentagon bit in,but not surprised when they edited out the Firehouse "Bam bam bam"
scene, that would have been a bit controversial!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea watched that and also noticed they edited it out, which in turn proves theres something to hide/or would give the impression theres something to hide, so they only have their selves to blame for conspiracy theorys/cover up becoming obvious in the first place. why else edit that scene. it would of been important to the documentary as it was an eyewitness and firemans account of what he saw, and it was about firemen on 9/11.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The opening statements from the Firefighter narrator sets the scene for this film:

Nobody. I mean nobody expected this to happen.

Well for sure the Firefighters "called" to the gas leak did not expect the Twin Towers to be attacked that day.

But that does not mean that the US Goverment didn't have plenty of warnings from numerous agencies and foreign Governments that something was about to happen.

"Explosive Testimony"

“here was just an explosion [in the south tower]. It seemed like on television [when] they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.”--Firefighter Richard Banaciski

“I saw a flash flash flash [at] the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building?”--Assistant Fire Commissioner Stephen Gregory

“[I]t was [like a] professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear 'Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop'."--Paramedic Daniel Rivera

Just some of the oral histories recorded by the New York Fire Department at the end of 2001. These were not release to the public until August 12 2005. New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg's administration blocked their release after FOI requests by the New York Times.

The New York Times along with 9/11 victim's families then filed suit. Eventually after a ruling by the Court of Appeal the oral testimonies were made public, with some exceptions and redactions.

Recorded on the Naudet film, but edited out of the Channel 4 version showed last night was this particularly telling eye witness evidence from FDNY Captain Dennis Tardio:

Speaking of the south tower, he said:

"I hear an explosion and I look up. It is as if the building is being imploded, from the top floor down, one after another, boom, boom, boom."

Falling bodies ?

Am I wrong to feel incredulous disbelief that the loud bangs we heard were attributed to falling bodies ?

The sound levels seemed way to high when you compared them to the background noise of conversations, radios, etc.

The last bang in particular was incredibly loud.

I would imagine these bodies would have to be falling on a tin roof directly overhead for their claims to be true.

Also, why did the Firefighters radios stop working half way through ?

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
CG
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is perfectly possible for bodies falling to make such a loud noise, lets say the average man falling out was 12 or 13 stone and they are falling up to 110 stories down, of course it is going to make a massive bang.

i also think it is easy to make conspiricy theories of anything to do with 9-11, personally i think it was a bunch of extreemists that got their way becuase they knew security in USA was rubbish post 9-11 (although i cant say its much better now!)
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello CG and welcome to the forum.

From your post, it is clear that we share at least one common belief:

Whoever was responsible for 9/11 were extremists.

They were extremists in many, many different ways though.

I would also add that they were:

extremely evil
extremely barbaric
extremely well motivated
extremely organised
extremely disciplined
extremely clever
extremely knowledgable
extremely devoted
extremely careful
extremely secretive
extremely cunning
extremely powerful
extremely skilled
extremely well financed
extremely effective
extremely aware of the consequences
extremely against Afghanistan and Iraq
extremely against Islam
extremely against the American people
extremely averse to democratic norms of problem resolution
extremely well versed in lying
extremely extreme.

CG
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you.

i agree with what you say. from my experience of being in ny at that time the security in the airports was awful, i originally thought it was "just me" but many of my work mates have also said since they noticed how appaling the airport security was and still is in the US.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi CG

I've read many reports of how lax security was at airports before 9/11. I wasn't as aware that it is still so.

I remember walking through arrivals once in Chicago with an orange in my jacket pocket. Fool. I was pounced on by two chaps. Before I knew what was happening they gave me my orange back. Quick as a flash.

I also didn't realise that before 9/11 you needed passports to board domestic flights in the USA.

Was that the case and is it still now ?

One more thing, if you agree with all of my versions of the perpetrator's extremism, is it your view that Osama Bin Laden and his operatives wanted Afghanistan to have been bombed and occupied, have their oil appropriated and for Iraq to have been invaded ?

I was under the impression that OBL was already quite angry and very motivated by the US presence in Saudi Arabia.

He could have been extremely stupid too, I guess.

CG
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i belive that one of the reasons OBL was fuled was because he was angry with the US presence, i also believe even if we applied to all his demands he would have still found a reason to attack us, they hate us.

havent been to chicago in a while, i was specifically talking anout jfk and newark but i have heard duff reports about LAX aswell.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I remember walking through arrivals once in Chicago with an orange in my jacket pocket. Fool. I was pounced on by two chaps. Before I knew what was happening they gave me my orange back. Quick as a flash.

I was once at an airport in America and had a sniffer dog come and "check out" my handbag and then sit by me whilst his onwer, a police woman came up to me - I was really scared that someone had planted some drugs on me or something - turned out I'd had an apple in my handbag - thrown out the night before I even left England!

"Zero Tolerence" for "Fruit" it seems!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
CG
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont like oranges or apples, mabe thats why! hahaha!
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, do you think Osama Bin Laden foresaw the US response to his extremism on 9/11 ?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: BS affiliates fear being fined $325,000 for showing 9/11 doc Reply with quote

Janet Jackson's Tits - Problem Reaction Solution

Despite the same Naudet documentary having been aired twice already on US TV, CBS affiliates fear fines of up to $325,000 if they show it again because the American Family Association has threatened action over the firefighters, ahem, "swearing". Yeah right.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1110AP_CBS_9_11_Film.html

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... I thought you may have commented on the BBC2 Sunday 9pm: Al Qaeda: Time to Talk, Mark?

All those terrorist attacks caught so very fortunately on camera,as if they knew what was about to happen Laughing
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had planned to watch it. Missed the first half hour. Watched the next 10 mins then switched it off.

What did they show ?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: FDNY Radios Reply with quote

I posted a question about this earlier.

Watching the Naudet CH4 documentary I noticed that the FDNY radios were intitially working.

Then after a while they stopped working.

Does anyone know anything about this ?

From the 9/11 Commission Report page 297 they only have this to say about them not functioning at all:

"Rescue efforts by the fire department of New York (FDNY) were hampered by the inability of it's radios to function in buildings as large as the Twin Towers"

Well, the same documentary clearly showed and said that the FDNY chaps regularly attended the Twin Towers, even stating that they "knew those buildings better than anyone else."

So, would it be reasonable to assume that if the 9/11 Commission Report is correct, that the radios didn't work in the large Twin Towers, that the FDNY would have know about this due to their frequent visits ?

How come the Naudet Ch4 documentary clearly showed them working, and the firefighters talking to each other ?

How come they stopped working before WTC2 was demolished ?

How come the FDNY radio transcripts have been released if the radios didn't work ?

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was listening to Galloway on Talksport,but I did have BBC2 on the TV
picture only.
Usual talking heads looked like,what did stand out obviously from my purely visual aspect was the "on camera" terrorist events in real time,quite amazing Wink
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and Mark,I wouldn't worry about the FDNY radio's, it's the footage of the demolition of those towers that matters,and we've all got/seen that!
brand_x
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So did the 'updated' version of the Naudet film cut out the "It's as if they had detonators, as if they had planned to take down the building, boom-boom-boom-boom-boom" bit?.

I missed it, is all.

Joseph
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure did brand - not that we expected anything different.

Captain Dennis Tardio made famous for his "like they had detonators, boom boom boom" oral evidence that as we know was captured by the Naudet film was shown quite a bit in the documentary.

I wondered how he felt knowing that he made that statement, along with his colleagues, when they included other statements he made but not that one.

He has since retired from the Fire Department.

He said that every night his head hits the pillow he's back in 9/11.

I can't remember exactly what he said but he paused and sighed before he said something like:

I had to leave. I couldn't do it anymore. It's one thing risking my own life but risking other fire fighters, well I had to get out.

I thought that was an especially poignant moment coming from a man who knew what he knew and heard what he heard.

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Naudet brothers updated 911 docu on at 7pm tonight (SAT) Reply with quote

Well I was surprised they left this Proby 9.30 attack on the Pentagon bit in,but not surprised when they edited out the Firehouse "Bam bam bam"
scene, that would have been a bit controversial!

Quote:
So did the 'updated' version of the Naudet film cut out the "It's as if they had detonators, as if they had planned to take down the building, boom-boom-boom-boom-boom" bit?.

I missed it, is all.

Just look at the thread it's obvious they edited out that scene!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw a trailer for a BBC1 programme next sunday (sept 10)

Could 9/11 have been prevented? or something like that

Could make interesting viewing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: