FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CG
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: How Reply with quote

I

Last edited by CG on Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if those Muslims accused of 911 , didn't actually do it? Would that change your views? Doubt it. Rolling Eyes
CG
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, dont undersand what you mean
CG
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people that have been accused of 9-11 are the people that died that day. nothing would chnage my opinion on this. its what i think and thats what forums are for, to say how you feel.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CG - welcome to the Forum but please do your research first before writing. Absolutely no way did Muslim fanatics carry out 9/11.
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CG,
I do not believe that Muslims in New York flew the "planes" that hit the WTC and I do not believe that Muslims in London bombed the trains. As Justin suggested, please do some research.
CG
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think people that try and make theories are bored. any major event that has happened always has at least 1 conspiricy theory attached to it, does that not confirm to people that human beings are always thinking and sometimes think too much, and before you say anything i have reaserched into it for 4 years and was in lower manhatten when the planes hit.

why cant people just accept things for what they are?

i have reaserched into this for 4 years, please dont insult because i dont belive what you do, its my opinion on the matter.

what about all the witnesses that phoned their relatives on planes that day? what about the piolets that trained these muslims to fly in Florida and were asked by them to concentrate on flying the plane, they were not interested in landing or take off´s.

as someone who lost good friends that day it hurts me terribly that we feel we have to justify everything.

it is a known fact the bigger the story the more theories come out about it.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CG said

Quote:
why cant people just accept things for what they are?

i have reaserched into this for 4 years, please dont insult because i dont belive what you do, its my opinion on the matter.

what about all the witnesses that phoned their relatives on planes that day? what about the piolets that trained these muslims to fly in Florida and were asked by them to concentrate on flying the plane, they were not interested in landing or take off´s.

CG, I don't want to appear critical but you would seem to have a somewhat closed mind to 9/11 and your 'research' needs to be continued with.

Here's a pretty persuasive package I posted earlier to convince people that single-prop, unqualified amateur pilots cannot do what the official story said they did with jet airliners on 11th September 2001. In other words no crazed Muslims were involved in the attack on the Pentagon:

Clueless Super-Pilot Hani Hanjour

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deceptions/badpilots.html

The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft without Training

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/Sagadevan21Feb2006.html

Cockpit of a Cessna 172

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0261644&size=L&width=975&height= 743&sok=&photo_nr=&prev_id=&next_id=

Cockpit of a Boeing 757-222 (Pentagon)

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0091156&size=L&width=1024&height =711&sok=&photo_nr=&prev_id=&next_id=

Cockpit of a Boeing 767-400 (Twin Towers)

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0100119&size=L&width=768&height= 525&sok=&photo_nr=&prev_id=&next_id=

Concerning the phonecalls between passengers and their loved ones, scientific research has shown that many of these calls would have been almost technically impossible.

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/august2004/080804callsimpossible.h tm

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/analysis/phonecalls.html

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi CG

Welcome to the forum

You say you have been researching 911 for the past 4 years.

What is the purpose of your research?

Which bits of 911 do you find most interesting?

Do you think the official version of events are spot on?

Do you think there are any areas of the official report on 911 that could be wrong and if so please say what they are
CG
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think ive got a closed mind cause ive already read half the stuff that you posted (or similar) before.

i think people are constantly searching for answers.

i never though they could fly the planes well.

my father once (not that this is a clever idea at all) phoned us from his mobile phone on a flight to bahrain, i have also once (again not clever) tested signal on my mob in the air at 32000 feet and i got signal, i kept watching the network providers changing as we travelled.

plus, several people spoke to their loved ones on the phone thaat day, was that all made up aswell?

what about the people that hiacked the planes, have they just disapeared to dust? and the annoncements they made to the passengers that went through to control towers, was that fake aswell?

i personally could comment a lot on the pentagon because i havent looked into it too much because i wasnt there when it happened.

the articles we read regarding theories like this are written by people like you that believe that it is truth, how can we accept a biased claim?

have you read the details that were laid down in the ZM case recently? the letters he sent to several flight traning schools and letters desperatly requesting simulation devices for passenger airliner planes, is he fake aswell?

there was a time that i thought i could belive the theories but after thought and a lot of reading, looking at pictures, looking at evidence that the police used in court etc..... i dont belive it!

like i said everything that has a huge story attached to it has a million and one conspiracy theories attached to them?!!!!?
CG
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, why would they crash planes into important financial buildings which not only would effect their economy but killed many of their top people.
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi Justin, re:the above

Thats a very interesting perspective, accurate and persuasive, do you have any more material like this you could post? Has anyone ever canvassed the opinions of a number of airline pilots? (To hopefully rule out bias)?
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: RE CG Reply with quote

Dont you recognise a wind-up - or a special needs case - when you see one?
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CG wrote:

i personally could comment a lot on the pentagon because i havent looked into it too much because i wasnt there when it happened.

CG wrote:

what about the people that hiacked the planes, have they just disapeared to dust? and the annoncements they made to the passengers that went through to control towers, was that fake aswell?

Were you on the 'hijacked' planes then?!!!?

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi CG

If you ever get the chance to watch some british comedy on television, I would recommend "Blackadder"

There is a character called Baldrick who reminds me of you

Have you ever thought of having your brain removed and replacing it with a turnip - it could only improve matters.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

Hi Justin, re:the above

Thats a very interesting perspective, accurate and persuasive, do you have any more material like this you could post? Has anyone ever canvassed the opinions of a number of airline pilots? (To hopefully rule out bias)?
[/quote]
Hi Wepmob,

A friend of mine who flies 757s for KLM alerted me to the major problems a pilot, who has only a flown a single prop Cessna, would suddenly have when faced with the controls of a 757 and 767. He, and a number of his fellow pilots, view the official story of Flight 77 with a lot of sceptism and I'm hoping that he and his colleagues will speak out soon.....but they all have mortgages, young families etc. etc. We'll keep trying.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a post earlier on the forum about, ironically "no planes", I was alerted to a thread on alt.politics.use called "Pilots for 9/11 Truth"

I would like to check it out but have no idea how to get into it.

I have the forum here. Is it just a case of scrolling until you find the thread ?

http://alt-news.net/headers/alt.politics.usa/809433/

wepmob2000

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Justin/Mark

This a fascinating thread of enquiry for me personally. Whilst in the ATC and then the RAF I managed to gain some time at the controls of DHC Chipmunks and SA Bulldogs. To put this in perspective these are primary trainer aircraft somewhat more primitive in most respects than the Cessna 172's purportedly used by the 911 terrorists.

Let me tell you just keeping such an aircraft straight and level is no easy task (even though I was told I had a natural aptitude for flying). Never mind the complex manouvers carried out by the attackers on 911 in what would have been completely alien environments to them. Upon taking the controls of even a simple single engine trainer your disorientation is almost total, I for one did not even know the way back to my airfield, even though it was less than 5 miles away (and I had received instruction in basic instrument scans, etc).

Please try something similar in Microsoft Flight Sim 2004. Fly a Cessna for 2-4 hours, then move straight to the Boeing 737 taking off from the relevant airport(s) near NYC. Before flying the 737 however take a 2-3 mile run, to simulate the physical exertions of actually taking control of the 737 from the incumbent captain. Then see if you can accurately control the aircraft to crash into the WTC? Chances are you won't even know where the hell you are! (Never mind crashing into the Pentagon)

As I say, any further testimony in this field from pilots would be fascinating to say the least (particularly KLM pilots,as they are often ex-Royal Netherlands Air Force pilots and therefore amongst the most skilled in the world).
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Hi CG

If you ever get the chance to watch some british comedy on television, I would recommend "Blackadder"

There is a character called Baldrick who reminds me of you

Have you ever thought of having your brain removed and replacing it with a turnip - it could only improve matters.

Please lay off CG, he/she is entitled to his/her opinions, its up to everyone else to convince otherwise....
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Wepmob2000

Good to see you again !

I fully endorse your sentiments about attacking others, it doesn't help anyone whatsoever.

Your perspective on taking the controls after some jogging was brilliant. A simple tale yet highly effective in portraying the context of what we are supposed to believe.

I've read somewhere even skilled pilots find it difficult to crash a 7x7 into tall buildings on a flight simulator.

I used to fly model aircraft and was quite useless.

I also received a birthday gift of a flying lesson once. That was both frightening and hilarious and has since made me forget a long held ambition to fly. Oddly, I still love the idea though.

I held the steering wheel thingy so tightly my fingers went numb. I was so scared I had to ask the pilot to take it because my hands were white and I couldn't feel anything. I was trying to hold the plane up and hold onto it at the same time.

The funniest thing was we flew over the QE2 M25 bridge. I'm not very good with heights and was doing all I could not to look down. He suggested I did and as I peeked through the flimsy window seperating me from certain death, he quickly took over the controls, saying:

"You've just committed a Category A air space violation"

I said: "Oops - what does that mean ?"

"You've just flown into commerical air space, we have to go down."

I have not been back since.

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wepmob2000 wrote:
Hi Justin/Mark

This a fascinating thread of enquiry for me personally. Whilst in the ATC and then the RAF I managed to gain some time at the controls of DHC Chipmunks and SA Bulldogs. To put this in perspective these are primary trainer aircraft somewhat more primitive in most respects than the Cessna 172's purportedly used by the 911 terrorists.

Let me tell you just keeping such an aircraft straight and level is no easy task....

I've actually clocked some hours in a 172 out of my local flying club at Teesside (now Durham Tees Valley) and have to agree, straight and level alone takes a lot of doing, especially when flying Visual Flight Rules (VFR) and doing scans, checking your position in relation to Visual Report Points (VRP's), cross-checking with map etc. let along keeping an eye out for 'traffic'.

I've been on the flight deck of 737 and frankly wouldn't know where to start. If someone was struggling with a 172 I just don't believe they could accurately launch a heavy at a building.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: