FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UK Terror Plot Evidence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: UK Terror Plot Evidence Reply with quote

Friday, September 01, 2006

In the UK, a 17 year-old Moslem is under arrest in connection with an alleged plot to blow up airlines.

The evidence against the youth appears to some to have been faked by the police.

The teen is accused not of helping to plan the alleged attack, but of "possession of items that would be of use to terrorism."

Among the items are documents the police described as "suicide notes"

"They're not suicide notes at all," says the boy's lawyer, Gareth Peirce. "They're really simple wills. To call these suicide notes was absolutely disgraceful."The wills, Peirce adds, "all date to 1995," when the teen was aged 6.
The documents were found by police in a box in the boy's mother's house, apparently left there by his since-divorced and departed father, who once operated a London charity that collected clothing and medicine for Bosnian Muslims.

The box contained a crude map of Afghanistan, drawn years ago, by the boy's younger brother. According to Peirce, "It's a child's map!"

A third item recovered from the box is a book filled with drawings of electrical circuits that might contain information useful in building a bomb, although not the kind of bomb the defendants are suspected of having tried to make. Peirce says it looked like a school textbook.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Takes longer than 24 hours to make a TATP bomb!! Reply with quote

Wokeman, you may also ask yourself how could these so called bombs be made during an eight hour flight to America? I have posed this question a few days ago, but have not actually heard any of the police address the question.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3446

And some reports are now saying it was HMTD, which would be just as impossible to make in the bog of an aircraft on an 8 hour flight. After cooling to 0 degrees C, stir the mixture for three hours, then leave for a further two hours (so now we're five hours locked in the bog!!). Then filter out and leave this to dry (how long would that take, maybe two to three hours??) So in essence, you might get lucky to get something by the time the aircraft was coming in to land, and this only after being locked in the bog for the whole flight. Would that fact alone not raise suspicions amongst the crew??

Oops, I'm really looking forward to how the prosecution explains this in a UK court.

Last edited by spiv on Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman, I had a feeling the 'evidence' was going to be very slim indeed. It appears the case.

Spiv, I too am awaiting more details on how any such explosives could realistically be made aboard the planes. The bojinka plotters had at least pre made theirs and had tested weaker versions once and carried aboard and stowed others on another flight to trail run the idea. They were also caught with definate bombs made in various stages in the flat that caught fire leading to their arrests. I see no such getting close to being ready for this plot being evident at all. However I doubt the cops are going to let this lot out quietly, they have looked like fools to many times and cant afford to. They will press for anything to convict that they can but the whole thing is absurd.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please do not put any technical data on this site regarding bomb making.

The PTB may well use this as a reason to shut the site down
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Extremely slim evidence Reply with quote

Taking into account the comments of the lawyer Gareth Peirce, which I have also read elsewhere than on this site, and the vexing question regarding just how were these fellas going to 'mix and make' their bombs out of their fizzy drinks, nail-varnish and tooth-paste, and also the reports we are getting from the American media that the alleged bombers did not have any plane tickets and some did not even have passports, it beggars belief just how the prosecution expect a guilty verdict. Certainly if I were serving on the jury I would be wanting to know convincing answers to these questions before I ever started to move away from our fundamental rights of being assumed innocent until proved guilty. Oh, I forgot, Bliar and Reid don't believe in this principle anymore.

No, in my opinion, on the basis of what has been revealed to the public thus far, the only way that the prosecution would be able to obtain a conviction would be if the charges were watered down hugely (which would be too damning for the police and Government) or the jury was rigged!! That is assuming, of course, that this nonsense finally does get to a criminal court. I rather suspect that, in a few months times, when the 'great unwashed' have forgotten about all of this, these defendants will be simply and quietly released, away from the media glare.

What troubles me enormously is that this could be any of us finding themselves in this position!! I am a law-abiding citizen of some 53 years, have never been convicted of even a speeding ticket, yet I (as we all could) can be dragged off for 28 days detention without charge, because the police had found numerous files on my computer, and memory sticks, mobile phones and all manner of things like this in my home. Reid wants this detention regime increased to 90 days. What the h*ll is happening to this country in the few short years in the hands of NuLabour!!

Oh, and TTWSY3, don't you think it important that people ask questions and find out facts? No wonder Bliar's educational system tries to dumb down schooling these days. Ask questions, find out facts and then speak about these freely.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: Extremely slim evidence Reply with quote

The convictions will probably be based on the same style as the ones were for the irish. If you have washing up gloves and glycerine is used then you may be a bomber.

If you carry nail varnish and one of the ingredients can be part of a liquid bomb then you are a plane bomber.

The state doesn't require evidence to manufacture the crime anymore as they have dispensed with the protocols of justice, that is why they are relegating all judicial procedures to the level of a banana republic.

The issue at stake is how to get the message across that the muslims are the irish of today and link it with Britains well known past, its judicial frame-ups, its fake evidence, its collaboration with informers, ie the whole gamut of the secret state...
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiv said

Oh, and TTWSY3, don't you think it important that people ask questions and find out facts? No wonder Bliar's educational system tries to dumb down schooling these days. Ask questions, find out facts and then speak about these freely.

I was saying it is not a good idea posting the methods for bomb making on this site - because before you know it - the site is shut down and we are all charged as inciting terrorist attacks
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Amended... Reply with quote

OK TTWSY3, I don't want to be falsely accused of teaching people to make a bomb (I just wanted to try to substantiate my statements, a normal thing to do, is it not?), I wouldn't know the full details of how to make one anyway, just the outline of the procedures and the times they will take, which is freely available to anyone on the Internet anyway.

The closest I have ever come to making a bomb was to throw a 'banger' into a tin bucket when I was about 12, albeit that was many many years ago now.

I've amended my post to reflect this, but it is important that everyone, particularly in these days of mass media Government propaganda, ask themselves questions and check out the facts for themselves. I know 90% of the 'great unwashed' don't choose to learn, they would rather get their knowledge from the 'Sun'.

I've left the link on to the Isreal Institute of Technology, as I cannot see how universities can ever be accused of teaching us to make bombs, but, hey, in this crazy crazy world of that war criminal Bush and his pet puppet Bliar, well, maybe anything goes now!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: