FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Other Countries perception on 9/11?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bufordt06
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Other Countries perception on 9/11? Reply with quote

I once read that the majority of French people believe in a goverment cover-up regarding 9/11, where did this come from. Is it publicly talked about in thier national newspapers?

Have any enemies of the US spoken out about this, for instance, is this common knowledge to most middle eastern people, is a 9/11 cover-up discussed as fact in news outlets in countries that have no interest in the US. What about North korea? is it talked about?

Apart from the ex German defence minister have any other senior officals from non-english speaking countires spoken out about this?

Thanks

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Other Countries perception on 9/11? Reply with quote

Ive heard that about the french as well, from a couple of people i met from there a while back and occasionally on the web. Its global. Jimmy Walters' tour will have sparked a lot of countries further and it is widely believed in the Middle East too. You will hear in our media that "most middle east people believe 911 was an inside job", although this usually ties to their terrorist desires, linking us all in as extremists...nutcases etc.
Considering the UK's ties to the US + subsequent propaganda our population may be the least informed on the issue generally compared to other countries. And most i speak to are suspicious or know already. hmmm its a good sign.
Whereas we get naudet and other similar 9/11 films upcoming for the 5th, New Zealand have Loose Change 2 as well as do a few other countries.
Venezuela is well aware as are most Latin American countries i believe. Chavez was planning to hold the independant investigation we all desire.
The Japanese and Malaysian Parliament is aware after Walters and Rodriguez showed em Eyewitness... If ya search for Walters you will probably find a few articles of their exploits. I havent heard much follow up for a while i must admit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: